Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux

Go down 
+135
ViewSonic
Dixie
Snake Bandage
PendragonGirl
Saleha
knightwithoutacause
Ghost in the Machine
myeerah
Knorg
Yattara
rachel
Beregond5
lemmingwriter
Freezer
Salamas
Mouse
rae
Anon
bleachedblackcat
Nihilist
Howithurts
Kommandar
Rageful Jewel
Quijotesca
William Shakespeare
Owlish
littledorrit
Azzandra
grmblfjx
Electron Blue
4shadowedice4
fapfapfap
GamemasterAnthony
TheHermit
neko mata
Shubby the Lurkette
Notanoni
EricD
TheHedonist
Mugg
CaptainMcNeil
Braigwen
Somath Cegem
Adagio
Max III
Lexin
I_Lam_Edhellen
The Scientist
WD40
Ozymandias
Mr.Doobie
TheIan
Vilecat
pirategrrl
Tungsten Monk
KJM
XLT-100852.0
Lembech
Reidmar
Dr. Quinzel
kleine_kat
Ihdreniel
Reepicheep-chan
Sutremaine
ZoZo
Jay/Cris
Notomys mordax
Twonky
Sheba
Exodia's Right Leg
unskilled78
Lurv
tim gueguen
Deutschtard
Bashful
Dick Powers
Mikey Go WOOGA
gaijinguy
Cactus Wren
Aggie
Trioculus
Malganis
T.S.Orr
Generic Thirteen
Waffles
DarthDarthington
Rabid Badger
saeku
Keith Fraser
Melissa
Lady Anne
Chaltab
theweirdkind
Hot Cancer
Pierre Gringoire
Cyberwulf
Maximilia
Sparrow
Narwhal
Penguin
Alhazred
Sakurelf
Mae Bedlam
KGarrett
EileenK98
Miss Prince
slaughter_all
A_Note_Chaotic
Sisco
Dr. Professor Science
Bast
Bamshalam
fishstickhater
Lapin
Kirby
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Fitchsticks
NastyHobbitses
Drabbler
InkWeaver
Animir
lovedless
Mafiosa
SokMunkie
Spotts1701
Delcat
anangrychocobo
Raine
Mr. Comic Book
Kremlin
Ceres
KelinciHutan
Miraba
Chris91
Lysander
139 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:05 pm

4shadowedice4 wrote:
Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
She played a pointless role, in a mediocre movie, badly. The only thing she did right was look hot.

You mean Bay fired her for doing nothing but looking hot, when that was pretty much all he hired her for? Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 16 384608

Yeah, pretty much.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:00 pm

4shadowedice4 wrote:
She played a pointless role, in a mediocre movie, badly. The only thing she did right was look hot.

You mean Bay fired her for doing nothing but looking hot, when that was pretty much all he hired her for? Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 16 384608
That, and she compared him with Hitler.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:34 pm

harley wrote:
The only thing she did right was look hot.

And that's only because they covered her tattoos. Seriously, Marilyn Monroe's face on your forearm? How high do you have to be to get a tattoo that bad.

Mr. Cool Ice has more sense than that. Holy shit.
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:07 am

Yeah, it was only after I wrote "I'm glad to see the back of Megan Fox" that I realised what I was also saying. So I went with it.

The thing is that the women are only in there to look sexy and take ass-shots. You could cut them completely and the movie would be the same, with just a few little details. There's a million reasons to want a car, not just hitting on a girl.

True.

Seriously, Michael Bay films are dumb. I can't think of a single one that was intelligent, or featured a three-dimensional female lead that wasn't just there to look nice in hotpants. Just by looking at the films' trailers you can tell that the roles the women play are worthless. Makes him look like a misogynistic moron, which he probably is.

I like the South Park episode where they make fun of him (Imaginationland). He's supposed to come up with ideas, and all he can do is describe special effects. When someone points this out to him, he just blinks and says "I don't understand the difference".

When I go watch a Bay film, I want to be moronically entertained, wowed by the special effects and poke fun at the artifical pastic women co-starring with a guy who doesn't look comfortable around these women at all.

It's fun.

Expecting a Transformers film to be, I don't know, artistic or deep, or actually good (in a way that makes you use your brain).... well, anyone who does that will end up seriously butthurt.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:51 am

The Scientist wrote:
Seriously, Michael Bay films are dumb. I can't think of a single one that was intelligent, or featured a three-dimensional female lead that wasn't just there to look nice in hotpants. Just by looking at the films' trailers you can tell that the roles the women play are worthless. Makes him look like a misogynistic moron, which he probably is.

Hey. In I Am Number Four, the female leads are almost three-dimensional. At least two-dimensional. One is a cool action girl that blows stuff up with more style than Alex Pettyfer [pictured on the left] does, the other is a frumpy-looking Dianna Aggron that has, like, hobbies outside of Being the Protagonist's Love Interest.

Like, if you threw the two of them together, you'd have a female lead that is at least 2.5-dimensional.

Then again, Bay was only a producer at that one. But he produced Pearl Harbor! In there, the main female lead is definitely a lot more than a simple bone for the Damon/Hartnett-boys to fight over like...

I mean...

There's more...

Ah, never mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:52 am

Special effects are good but why can't people make good movies without explosions any more?
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:56 am

Jay/Cris wrote:
The Scientist wrote:

Hey. In I Am Number Four, the female leads are almost three-dimensional. At least two-dimensional. One is a cool action girl that blows stuff up with more style than Alex Pettyfer [pictured on the left] does, the other is a frumpy-looking Dianna Aggron that has, like, hobbies outside of Being the Protagonist's Love Interest.

Like, if you threw the two of them together, you'd have a female lead that is at least 2.5-dimensional.

Then again, Bay was only a producer at that one. But he produced Pearl Harbor! In there, the main female lead is definitely a lot more than a simple bone for the Damon/Hartnett-boys to fight over like...

I mean...

There's more...

Ah, never mind.

I hate Pearl Harbor. It's as if someone took The Great Encyclopaedia of Cliches, threw it in the blender for a couple of minutes, pulled the mess out and presented the result as Teh Epic Moviez. Mary, meet Gary. EPIC.

Never mind that, though. I salute your effort. You really tried. That demands respect and some applause. Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 16 831506
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:39 am

Special effects are good but why can't people make good movies without explosions any more?
They can, but explosions bring the fanboys in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:45 am

That, and the fact that in order to enjoy Michael Bay films, the use of the brain is not required.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:33 pm

The Scientist wrote:
That, and the fact that in order to enjoy Michael Bay films, the use of the brain is not required.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

No.

Quote :
This time, folks, I'm just tired. I'm tired of seeing crap make money. I'm tired of people acting like they have to see crap like this, as though there weren't a dozen other big action movies playing in the same fucking multiplex. I'm tired of "not as terrible" being "good enough." And I'm really tired of being told the problem is me, because "Dude! You need to stop being so elitist! Not every movie needs to be some meaningful art-thing! I just want to turn off my brain and see robots fight!"
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:17 pm

Yeah, I agree with Penguin and THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS-

That's right, the entire POINT of movies is that they are an art form. Why should we, the ones paying for them, see sub-standard quality that's just above your average theatre production? I don't want to have to switch off my brain to enjoy a movie; I don't expect to do so to enjoy fanfiction, and that's free!

Sure, maybe I go to the movie to see robots kick the shit out of each other. But I expect to see them do so ARTISTICALLY. Why should I settle to watch a sub-standard robotic ass-kicking?
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:27 pm

Yeah, I agree with Penguin and THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS-

That's right, the entire POINT of movies is that they are an art form.

Mmmnot sure I agree. They're more of a medium, aren't they? A medium that can be used to produce art, sure, but it can also be used to produce commercialized crap. Movies are as much an inherent art-form as paint is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:27 pm

My god is Tom Six a smug assgoblin.

The way he talks, you'd think he was some great misunderstood genius, and not the film equivalent of a tweenage emo boy drawing pentagrams all over his notebooks because ZOMG! IT'S SO SHOCKING AND EDGY!!!111!!!

Edit: And this little YouTube video just proves Tom Six is little more then some attention whore who thinks the whole of horror is to be "edgy" and "gross".
Back to top Go down
Lurv
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lurv

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:49 pm

...Yeah. I never felt much joy in trying to switch my brain off (how do I even do that, besides suicide? I mean even when I'm sleeping there's activity), so I don't think I will be seeing Transformers 3.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:16 am

I don't need to watch a really thought-provoking drama, and nobody's expecting a movie about giant robots making shit explode to be deep in drama but we do expect a plot to make sense and for even the love interest to serve more purpose than mandatory eye candy. She doesn't have to be some sort of ninja but it's like with every story - she needs a reason to be in every scene, preferably more than staring at her ass.
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:58 am

Penguin wrote:

No.

No? What, no?

Wow, what a thought-provoking comment. This definitely requires more brain-usage than a moronic Michael Bay film.

Also, in what way does posting someone calling it dumb negate the fact that I also...uh, did the same thing?

The only difference is that I go see Transformers at the cinema knowing it is stupid, and yet I'm still able to derive enjoyment from it.

But I guess that's just going to earn me another valuable "no" and a link or something equally witty and interesting, so.... never mind.

You're right, by the way. You can totally judge people based on one post they made about one random film or actor. Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 16 961878

I have to ditch all my other hobbies and start doing that, instead. People will totally think I'm edgy and stuff. Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 16 831506
Back to top Go down
4shadowedice4
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
4shadowedice4

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:33 am

This new Cowboys & Aliens movie. Sci-fi and a few Western fans might show up but otherwise... what the hell? Whatever happened to good old Cowboys & Indians? Why not make a movie about Colonel Mustard's last stand? Quit fucking with my childhood, Hollywood.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:22 am

The Scientist wrote:
Penguin wrote:

No.

No? What, no?

No, "I know it's stupid going in so that's okay" is not a valid defense of a movie. It is still a flaw, and needs a redeeming feature. And no, "it has pretty people in it" is not a redeeming feature either because every movie has those, and often times, they can actually act. And holy fuck, welcome to the Goddamn Internet. Use Google image search if you're so alone and horny, and stop giving money to hacks.

Quote :
Wow, what a thought-provoking comment. This definitely requires more brain-usage than a moronic Michael Bay film.

Evidently so!

Quote :
Also, in what way does posting someone calling it dumb negate the fact that I also...uh, did the same thing?

The only difference is that I go see Transformers at the cinema knowing it is stupid, and yet I'm still able to derive enjoyment from it.

See above.

Quote :
But I guess that's just going to earn me another valuable "no" and a link or something equally witty and interesting, so.... never mind.
You apparently missed the link and quote, somehow.
Quote :
You're right, by the way. You can totally judge people based on one post they made about one random film or actor. Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 16 961878

Yes. I can and I will. Colbert

4shadowedice4 wrote:
This new Cowboys & Aliens movie. Sci-fi and a few Western fans might show up but otherwise... what the hell? Whatever happened to good old Cowboys & Indians? Why not make a movie about Colonel Mustard's last stand? Quit fucking with my childhood, Hollywood.

Are you, by any chance, 72?

Last edited by Penguin on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:26 am

The Scientist wrote:
You're right, by the way. You can totally judge people based on one post they made about one random film or actor.
I have to ditch all my other hobbies and start doing that, instead. People will totally think I'm edgy and stuff. Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 16 831506

Yes, congratulations, you have now figured out what we do here. Full marks on all counts. I think. What are hobbies?
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:37 am

grmblfjx wrote:
The Scientist wrote:
You're right, by the way. You can totally judge people based on one post they made about one random film or actor.

Yes, congratulations, you have now figured out what we do here. Full marks on all counts. I think. What are hobbies?

Hey, I'm just taking the piss. I don't take anything seriously, not really, and I don't think anyone else does, too. It's all good fun.

The other hobbies are...uh...wait for it...

Blush

Whoops. Got caught.

No need to go into an in-depth analysis over my silliness.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:03 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
The Scientist wrote:

Congratulations, you have discovered one secret of how to become famous, well-known, or at least, sufficiently loathed to know that you will be remembered forever here.

The other secret is to buy your friend's kids a drumkit, electric xylophone, or music center with a choice of 25 different disco beats. They'll remember your face forever.
Back to top Go down
4shadowedice4
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
4shadowedice4

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:37 pm

Penguin wrote:

4shadowedice4 wrote:

Are you, by any chance, 72?

Oh, I meant that I grew up watching Western films and having my dad read stories about the old west (Both fact and fiction) to my brother and I. I played Cowboys & Indians with my brother a lot as well, so seeing Hollywood messing with that just made me mad.

Sorry if I confused you.
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:23 am

grmblfjx wrote:
The Scientist wrote:

Congratulations, you have discovered one secret of how to become famous, well-known, or at least, sufficiently loathed to know that you will be remembered forever here.

The other secret is to buy your friend's kids a drumkit, electric xylophone, or music center with a choice of 25 different disco beats. They'll remember your face forever.

This is me, wondering whether this is a good thing.

Cool
Back to top Go down
anangrychocobo
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:17 pm

I know the Sonic movie thing was a couple of pages ago, but. Shadow hasn't been in the games in a while, so he most likely wouldn't be in a movie.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:44 pm

Quote :
I know the Sonic movie thing was a couple of pages ago, but. Shadow hasn't been in the games in a while, so he most likely wouldn't be in a movie.

In case you missed it, Shadow's in damn near every game now.

It depends which game Sonic Team based the movie on. If they weren't worried about putting in Shadow, it would probably be based on Sonic and Knuckles or Sonic Adventure. If they wanted him in, they'd base it on Sonic Adventure 2.

The thought of him in a Sonic movie makes me all cosy and wet inside...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux
Page 16 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next