Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux

Go down 
+135
ViewSonic
Dixie
Snake Bandage
PendragonGirl
Saleha
knightwithoutacause
Ghost in the Machine
myeerah
Knorg
Yattara
rachel
Beregond5
lemmingwriter
Freezer
Salamas
Mouse
rae
Anon
bleachedblackcat
Nihilist
Howithurts
Kommandar
Rageful Jewel
Quijotesca
William Shakespeare
Owlish
littledorrit
Azzandra
grmblfjx
Electron Blue
4shadowedice4
fapfapfap
GamemasterAnthony
TheHermit
neko mata
Shubby the Lurkette
Notanoni
EricD
TheHedonist
Mugg
CaptainMcNeil
Braigwen
Somath Cegem
Adagio
Max III
Lexin
I_Lam_Edhellen
The Scientist
WD40
Ozymandias
Mr.Doobie
TheIan
Vilecat
pirategrrl
Tungsten Monk
KJM
XLT-100852.0
Lembech
Reidmar
Dr. Quinzel
kleine_kat
Ihdreniel
Reepicheep-chan
Sutremaine
ZoZo
Jay/Cris
Notomys mordax
Twonky
Sheba
Exodia's Right Leg
unskilled78
Lurv
tim gueguen
Deutschtard
Bashful
Dick Powers
Mikey Go WOOGA
gaijinguy
Cactus Wren
Aggie
Trioculus
Malganis
T.S.Orr
Generic Thirteen
Waffles
DarthDarthington
Rabid Badger
saeku
Keith Fraser
Melissa
Lady Anne
Chaltab
theweirdkind
Hot Cancer
Pierre Gringoire
Cyberwulf
Maximilia
Sparrow
Narwhal
Penguin
Alhazred
Sakurelf
Mae Bedlam
KGarrett
EileenK98
Miss Prince
slaughter_all
A_Note_Chaotic
Sisco
Dr. Professor Science
Bast
Bamshalam
fishstickhater
Lapin
Kirby
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Fitchsticks
NastyHobbitses
Drabbler
InkWeaver
Animir
lovedless
Mafiosa
SokMunkie
Spotts1701
Delcat
anangrychocobo
Raine
Mr. Comic Book
Kremlin
Ceres
KelinciHutan
Miraba
Chris91
Lysander
139 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:21 pm

Electron Blue wrote:
4shadowedice4 wrote:
I only watched Transformers 2 for Skidz and Mudflap, seriously those two are kick-ass.

WHAT.

I never want to be anywhere near you in my entire life oh my god those two were the most irritating things I've ever seen on screen

Insulting i'll give you, offensive also. Irritating? No no no, that Honour goes to the nausia inducing camera angles from battle field earth. Even thinging about them amkes me wanna throw up.
Back to top Go down
4shadowedice4
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
4shadowedice4

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:01 pm

Somath Cegem wrote:
Electron Blue wrote:
4shadowedice4 wrote:
I only watched Transformers 2 for Skidz and Mudflap, seriously those two are kick-ass.

WHAT.

I never want to be anywhere near you in my entire life oh my god those two were the most irritating things I've ever seen on screen

Insulting i'll give you, offensive also. Irritating? No no no, that Honour goes to the nausia inducing camera angles from battle field earth. Even thinging about them amkes me wanna throw up.

Sorry for insulting you two, Skidz and Mudflap were simply my kind of humor I guess. The movie as a whole wasn't to bad, it's just that those two were really the only ones that stuck with me Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 15 367135
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:32 pm

4shadowedice4 wrote:
Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
4shadow, KELP is a better actress than Megan Fox.

I know No I'm just hoping that they chose who actually knows how to express emotion this time.

You need a competent writer and a director who cares more about story than OMG EXPLOSIONS!!!! EXPLOSIONS AND ARMY GUYS EVERYWHEEEEERE!!! JACKING OFF TO THIS TANK EXPLODING RIGHT NOW!!!!!! for the quality of the acting to make any kind of difference.

Seriously in the second one they killed Optimus Prime and I felt NOTHING.

ps fuck the pair of you who were all "omg skanky bitch" because eat shit that's why

pps I sat there in the cinema looking at skids and mudflap going "oh my god he has a gold tooth and they talk in ebonics and they don't like reading how is this even allowed oh my god"
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:34 pm

4shadowedice4 wrote:
Also just call me Shadow, it's what I usually go by.

Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
4shadowedice4
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
4shadowedice4

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:19 pm

Jay/Cris wrote:
4shadowedice4 wrote:

I actually meant that as a general comment, but awesome song Smile
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:35 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
ps fuck the pair of you who were all "omg skanky bitch" because eat shit that's why

You're late. Colbert In any case Megan Fox has less emotional depth and range than Keanu Reeves, and knows it.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:22 am

4shadowedice4 wrote:
Jay/Cris wrote:
4shadowedice4 wrote:
(Jay pointing out something sick and wrong, you bastard, now I need to scrub my brain)

I actually meant that as a general comment, but awesome song Smile

Oh honey, you have no idea.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:01 am

Dress up as a hedgehog, "shadow", and you might get laid.
Back to top Go down
Electron Blue
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Electron Blue

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:32 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
4shadowedice4 wrote:

I know No I'm just hoping that they chose who actually knows how to express emotion this time.

pps I sat there in the cinema looking at skids and mudflap going "oh my god he has a gold tooth and they talk in ebonics and they don't like reading how is this even allowed oh my god"
RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT
I just couldn't believe my fuckin' ears
Insanity.
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:33 am

Michael Bay has got to start casting women instead of Barbies. They're nice to look at, I suppose, but can't act their way out of a wet paper bag.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:16 pm

The Scientist wrote:
Michael Bay has got to start casting women instead of Barbies. They're nice to look at, I suppose, but can't act their way out of a wet paper bag.

That's kind of the point. Being pointless eye candy was perfectly fine until she personally offended the lead producer (Stephen Spielberg, known Nazi-obsessor) by comparing working for Michael Bay to working for Hitler.
Back to top Go down
4shadowedice4
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
4shadowedice4

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:29 pm

I atually didn't mind Megan Fox's acting in Jennifer's Body I just think she wasn't eady for something as big (and emotional) as the Transformers movies. She just needs to work on expressing actual emotion.

Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:18 pm

4shadowedice4 wrote:
I atually didn't mind Megan Fox's acting in Jennifer's Body I just think she wasn't eady for something as big (and emotional) as the Transformers movies. She just needs to work on expressing actual emotion.

You're being ironic, right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:45 pm

Penguin wrote:
The Scientist wrote:

That's kind of the point. Being pointless eye candy was perfectly fine until she personally offended the lead producer (Stephen Spielberg, known Nazi-obsessor) by comparing working for Michael Bay to working for Hitler.

Considering her lead producer is Jewish, that was a really stupid thing to say.
Back to top Go down
4shadowedice4
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
4shadowedice4

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:48 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
4shadowedice4 wrote:

You're being ironic, right?

Mostly (but I do think she was alright in Jennifer's body.).
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:38 pm

Lapin wrote:
Penguin wrote:
The Scientist wrote:

Yes. Especially considering he was not only Jewish, but notably obsessed with Nazis to the point that every one of his movies that doesn't feature a huge monster/alien as the antagonist used Nazis.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:51 pm

Penguin wrote:
Lapin wrote:
Penguin wrote:
The Scientist wrote:

Yes. Especially considering he was not only Jewish, but notably obsessed with Nazis to the point that every one of his movies that doesn't feature a huge monster/alien as the antagonist used Nazis.

And there was no way in hell she didn't know that. Maybe she was trying to get fired on purpose? I would.
Back to top Go down
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:33 pm

Lapin wrote:
Penguin wrote:
Lapin wrote:
Penguin wrote:
The Scientist wrote:

And there was no way in hell she didn't know that. Maybe she was trying to get fired on purpose? I would.
Apparently, according to what Shia LeBoef said in an interview, she was uncomfortable with Bay treating her like a sex object constantly. It's quite telling that they replaced her with a lingerie model.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:40 pm

Expressing emotion is what actors are supposed to be able to do.

I'm glad to see the back of Megan Fox, but I can't see it helping out if she's just replaced with new eye candy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:44 pm

Azzandra wrote:
Apparently, according to what Shia LeBoef said in an interview, she was uncomfortable with Bay treating her like a sex object constantly. It's quite telling that they replaced her with a lingerie model.

That's a hell of a thing to say.

I'm glad to see the back of Megan Fox
So's everyone else, which is why Michael Bay draped her over a motorcycle in hot pants and shot her ass-first.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:52 pm

Azzandra wrote:
Lapin wrote:
Penguin wrote:
Lapin wrote:
Penguin wrote:
The Scientist wrote:

My point exactly. Bay is an asshole, everyone in the Western hemisphere knows that. I'm just wondering if she purposefully did something she knew would get her fired so that she could leave.

Also, there's nothing wrong with being a lingerie model. Everyone needs a paycheck.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Yeah, it was only after I wrote "I'm glad to see the back of Megan Fox" that I realised what I was also saying. So I went with it.

The thing is that the women are only in there to look sexy and take ass-shots. You could cut them completely and the movie would be the same, with just a few little details. There's a million reasons to want a car, not just hitting on a girl.
Back to top Go down
4shadowedice4
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
4shadowedice4

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:44 pm

I don't generally follow news about Hollywood or anything pertaining to it, so I'm a bit lost here. What exactly did Megan Fox do?
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:45 pm

She played a pointless role, in a mediocre movie, badly. The only thing she did right was look hot.
Back to top Go down
4shadowedice4
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
4shadowedice4

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:49 pm

She played a pointless role, in a mediocre movie, badly. The only thing she did right was look hot.

You mean Bay fired her for doing nothing but looking hot, when that was pretty much all he hired her for? Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 15 384608
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux
Page 15 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next