Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux

Go down 
+135
ViewSonic
Dixie
Snake Bandage
PendragonGirl
Saleha
knightwithoutacause
Ghost in the Machine
myeerah
Knorg
Yattara
rachel
Beregond5
lemmingwriter
Freezer
Salamas
Mouse
rae
Anon
bleachedblackcat
Nihilist
Howithurts
Kommandar
Rageful Jewel
Quijotesca
William Shakespeare
Owlish
littledorrit
Azzandra
grmblfjx
Electron Blue
4shadowedice4
fapfapfap
GamemasterAnthony
TheHermit
neko mata
Shubby the Lurkette
Notanoni
EricD
TheHedonist
Mugg
CaptainMcNeil
Braigwen
Somath Cegem
Adagio
Max III
Lexin
I_Lam_Edhellen
The Scientist
WD40
Ozymandias
Mr.Doobie
TheIan
Vilecat
pirategrrl
Tungsten Monk
KJM
XLT-100852.0
Lembech
Reidmar
Dr. Quinzel
kleine_kat
Ihdreniel
Reepicheep-chan
Sutremaine
ZoZo
Jay/Cris
Notomys mordax
Twonky
Sheba
Exodia's Right Leg
unskilled78
Lurv
tim gueguen
Deutschtard
Bashful
Dick Powers
Mikey Go WOOGA
gaijinguy
Cactus Wren
Aggie
Trioculus
Malganis
T.S.Orr
Generic Thirteen
Waffles
DarthDarthington
Rabid Badger
saeku
Keith Fraser
Melissa
Lady Anne
Chaltab
theweirdkind
Hot Cancer
Pierre Gringoire
Cyberwulf
Maximilia
Sparrow
Narwhal
Penguin
Alhazred
Sakurelf
Mae Bedlam
KGarrett
EileenK98
Miss Prince
slaughter_all
A_Note_Chaotic
Sisco
Dr. Professor Science
Bast
Bamshalam
fishstickhater
Lapin
Kirby
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Fitchsticks
NastyHobbitses
Drabbler
InkWeaver
Animir
lovedless
Mafiosa
SokMunkie
Spotts1701
Delcat
anangrychocobo
Raine
Mr. Comic Book
Kremlin
Ceres
KelinciHutan
Miraba
Chris91
Lysander
139 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:58 am

You know what else worries me about the LA version of Akira. With Kaneda and Tetsuo as brothers, will they think this gives them the right to give Kaneda powers? He never had powers, although he still managed to fight Tetsuo, which was part of what made him awesome.

Unless you count being a stubborn bastard as being a power.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:22 am

I don't mean to necropost, but Jason Statham and Robert DeNiro are working on a "Killer Elite" remake that's shaping up to be a "Gigli"-level flop.

Here are some of the less than flattering comments that have been posted about it at Comingsoon.net:

Quote :
Deniro is terrible anymore these days and Statham is the same guy in every movie. Pass.

Quote :
S I read the book, this is NOT the damn plot and NOT what really happened. They took a real life badass event and turned it into the transporter.

Quote :
Clive Owen as the villain, He's a horrible actor to begin with. This is going to end up as bad as Macgruber (Villain-wise, It was still a horrible movie to begin with).
Back to top Go down
Shubby the Lurkette

Shubby the Lurkette

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:28 pm

They are making a second Percy Jackson movie . The first one was bad enough--they murdered Annabeth's character, and for Chrissake didn't even get her hair right--I don't want to see how badly they will butcher the second book. (Yeah, okay, PJO is a guilty pleasure of mine. It's like eating Nutella: not actual chocolate ice cream, but it still tastes pretty good.)
Why god why isn't the PJO movie franchise going the same way as the Eragon movie franchise?
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:34 pm

Shubby the Lurkette wrote:
The first one was bad enough--they murdered Annabeth's character, and for Chrissake didn't even get her hair right--I don't want to see how badly they will butcher the second book.

Hair is such a staple of how true the movie has stayed to the books, innit? Thanks God they haven't chosen a cute actor to play the main character or they might -- oh, wait.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
neko mata

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:04 pm

They are making a second Percy Jackson movie

Well, i'm somewhat happy that they are even bothering putting Kronos, Ares, and Clarisee in it. But, now i'm scared what they are going to do to poor Tyson! Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 14 309696 And, if they even going to put Thalia in it at all.
Back to top Go down
Shubby the Lurkette

Shubby the Lurkette

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:02 am

Jay/Cris wrote:
The first one was bad enough--they murdered Annabeth's character, and for Chrissake didn't even get her hair right--I don't want to see how badly they will butcher the second book.

Hair is such a staple of how true the movie has stayed to the books, innit? Thanks God they haven't chosen a cute actor to play the main character or they might -- oh, wait.

Hell, I'd have been fine with the whole brown hair thing if they hadn't failed so much at capturing Annabeth's Annabeth-ness. That was just the yicky icing on the cake of fail. She was so Faux-Action-Girl-y in that movie it hurt. Also, how they're going to finagle the whole dangerous-sixteenth-birthday thing when it appears Percy is already a sophomore is beyond me.
And if they put in Thalia and screw her up, by god I'll...well, honestly what I'll do is bitch about it, but a girl can fantasize, right?
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:39 pm

Also, how they're going to finagle the whole dangerous-sixteenth-birthday thing when it appears Percy is already a sophomore is beyond me.

Okay, I admit to not having read the books or seen the first movie. But this seems a really stupid thing to get worked up over. Sophomore year of high school does not automatically make someone sixteen years old. You may well be. Or you may be younger (I didn't turn 16 until after sophomore year, thankyouvermuch) or you may be older - people get held back, or end up being born right after the cutoff date for the school district, etc. Same goes for driving courses given during sophomore year - some states/school districts make you wait until you're of age for a license, others simply start instructing you if you're old enough to have a permit.

But again, I haven't read the books, so maybe there is more of a reason for this to be such a huge deal.
Back to top Go down
http://sparrow779.livejournal.com/
Shubby the Lurkette

Shubby the Lurkette

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:40 pm

^I'm not saying he already has to be sixteen, but the books take place over I think four years. The last book is about his sixteenth birthday--in the first one he's twelve. So in this one he looks about fifteen, but since he's only at the Lightning Thief adventure that means there are four more books' worth of plot to cram into about a year, movie-time.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:53 pm

Sparrow wrote:
Also, how they're going to finagle the whole dangerous-sixteenth-birthday thing when it appears Percy is already a sophomore is beyond me.

Okay, I admit to not having read the books or seen the first movie. But this seems a really stupid thing to get worked up over. Sophomore year of high school does not automatically make someone sixteen years old. You may well be. Or you may be younger (I didn't turn 16 until after sophomore year, thankyouvermuch) or you may be older - people get held back, or end up being born right after the cutoff date for the school district, etc. Same goes for driving courses given during sophomore year - some states/school districts make you wait until you're of age for a license, others simply start instructing you if you're old enough to have a permit.

But again, I haven't read the books, so maybe there is more of a reason for this to be such a huge deal.
This. I was 15 when I was a high school sophomore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:26 pm

Hey, you know what I read online? That Sonic Fa Film that the creators thought was damn near greenlighted? Apparently it's been totally pulled because Sega in Japan has finally decided to make a real one.

You know, a good one, not the first animation.

As long as it's not based on Sonic X okay...

But I have deep fear lodged deep in my chest... Deep fear that it won't live up to my expectations... that it won't be made...

THAT IT WON'T HAVE SHADOW...

Ahem... yeah, whatever...
Back to top Go down
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:25 pm

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
THAT IT WON'T HAVE SHADOW...

This would be a good thing. Shadow is the very worst "evil version" of a character ever created. Examples of this character archetype that are better than Shadow include:

* the million or so "evil" versions of characters whose names are the hero's name in reverse
* the Game Antithinker
* Waluigi
* and many more
Back to top Go down
Exodia's Right Leg
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Exodia's Right Leg

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:47 pm

TheHermit wrote:

* the million or so "evil" versions of characters whose names are the hero's name in reverse
Naitsirhc not included, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 5:48 am

Shadow's not evil any more, and he angsts less. He's got his own personality now. Very much 'for himself', and screw the world, and 'Sonic, I'm still better than you'. But he's lost his evil streak. He's got a personality.
Back to top Go down
GamemasterAnthony
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
GamemasterAnthony

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:15 am

Damn...I was really looking forward to the fan film. Mostly because they got for the voice of Sonic...

JALEEL WHITE!!!

Seriously! For old school fans like myself, that was awesome! Not as awesome as when that fan series of Star Trek managed to make an episode starring George Takei...but still awesome!
Back to top Go down
fapfapfap
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
fapfapfap

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:53 pm

Not looking forward to Dark of the Moon.
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:02 am

Transformers rocked! It was by far the best film of the three, and they got rid of the bitch! Yay. The new one's okay.

I really liked it.
Back to top Go down
fapfapfap
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
fapfapfap

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:07 am

The Scientist wrote:
Transformers rocked! It was by far the best film of the three, and they got rid of the bitch! Yay. The new one's okay.

I really liked it.

But they replaced her with an even dumber, uglier/skankier bitch?

I highly doubt I'm going to think it's better than the first. What that had going for it was it's badass novelty and "this really isn't like anything else I've ever seen before". This will now be the third one I've seen so far, so it's got a lot more work to do and much to make up for. I found the second one so abysmal that my fondest memory of that movie experience was in fact the 3 hour wait to get into the theater.
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:23 pm

She's not as annoying, though.... and I really like Shia, so there's that. Cool

Michael Bay films are always dumb, but this one has Linkin Park in it. Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 14 831506
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:38 am

I can hardly see how Linkin Park in it can make a film less annoying.

Yes, I like some of their music, but it's on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:23 am

Well, I'm a fan and I go to every gig of theirs I can, so that's that.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:33 am

The Scientist wrote:
and I really like Shia, so there's that.

Never reproduce.
Back to top Go down
4shadowedice4
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
4shadowedice4

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:39 am

I only watched Transformers 2 for Skidz and Mudflap, seriously those two are kick-ass.

I might watch Transformers 3 when it comes out on DVD but only to see if the new actress is any better than Megan Fox. That, and I really like Shia's acting style.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:43 am

4shadow, KELP is a better actress than Megan Fox.
Back to top Go down
4shadowedice4
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
4shadowedice4

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:48 am

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
4shadow, KELP is a better actress than Megan Fox.

I know No I'm just hoping that they chose who actually knows how to express emotion this time. Also just call me Shadow, it's what I usually go by.
Back to top Go down
Electron Blue
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Electron Blue

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:08 pm

4shadowedice4 wrote:
I only watched Transformers 2 for Skidz and Mudflap, seriously those two are kick-ass.

WHAT.

I never want to be anywhere near you in my entire life oh my god those two were the most irritating things I've ever seen on screen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux
Page 14 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next