Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux

Go down 
+135
ViewSonic
Dixie
Snake Bandage
PendragonGirl
Saleha
knightwithoutacause
Ghost in the Machine
myeerah
Knorg
Yattara
rachel
Beregond5
lemmingwriter
Freezer
Salamas
Mouse
rae
Anon
bleachedblackcat
Nihilist
Howithurts
Kommandar
Rageful Jewel
Quijotesca
William Shakespeare
Owlish
littledorrit
Azzandra
grmblfjx
Electron Blue
4shadowedice4
fapfapfap
GamemasterAnthony
TheHermit
neko mata
Shubby the Lurkette
Notanoni
EricD
TheHedonist
Mugg
CaptainMcNeil
Braigwen
Somath Cegem
Adagio
Max III
Lexin
I_Lam_Edhellen
The Scientist
WD40
Ozymandias
Mr.Doobie
TheIan
Vilecat
pirategrrl
Tungsten Monk
KJM
XLT-100852.0
Lembech
Reidmar
Dr. Quinzel
kleine_kat
Ihdreniel
Reepicheep-chan
Sutremaine
ZoZo
Jay/Cris
Notomys mordax
Twonky
Sheba
Exodia's Right Leg
unskilled78
Lurv
tim gueguen
Deutschtard
Bashful
Dick Powers
Mikey Go WOOGA
gaijinguy
Cactus Wren
Aggie
Trioculus
Malganis
T.S.Orr
Generic Thirteen
Waffles
DarthDarthington
Rabid Badger
saeku
Keith Fraser
Melissa
Lady Anne
Chaltab
theweirdkind
Hot Cancer
Pierre Gringoire
Cyberwulf
Maximilia
Sparrow
Narwhal
Penguin
Alhazred
Sakurelf
Mae Bedlam
KGarrett
EileenK98
Miss Prince
slaughter_all
A_Note_Chaotic
Sisco
Dr. Professor Science
Bast
Bamshalam
fishstickhater
Lapin
Kirby
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Fitchsticks
NastyHobbitses
Drabbler
InkWeaver
Animir
lovedless
Mafiosa
SokMunkie
Spotts1701
Delcat
anangrychocobo
Raine
Mr. Comic Book
Kremlin
Ceres
KelinciHutan
Miraba
Chris91
Lysander
139 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:15 pm

Delly wrote:
No, she cursed that movie into existence NEARLY A MONTH AGO GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR YEARS WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO LEARN TO CHECK THE FUCKING DATES YOU THRICE-FUCKED BASTARD CHILD OF BANALITY AND BEN STEIN

HEY!

Ben Stein is intelligent and occasionally funny and entertaining. Razz

Chris91 wrote:
Delcat wrote:
Totally unprovoked personal attack

You know, Delcat, if you spent half as much time working on your shortcomings as you do harping on mind, this board would be a happier place.

Delly has MANY short comings. Being a fatty fat fatwad fatso would top the list. She's a dimwitted one at that.

But even though she's annoying 80% of the time and of exceedingly average amusement the other 20% of the time, she still manages to post posts of substance that are sometimes funny, or at least not retarded. You could learn from her.

The useful posts part. Not the blind, far left fatass part. Razz
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:25 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Mmmm I was jerking it to pictures of Mrs. Santa all last night. Belly like a bowlful of jelly YES PLEASE ungh ungh UNGH Razz
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:28 pm

It'd be Mrs. Claus, not Mrs. Santa, you feeble minded butterball. Colbert
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:01 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
I wish there were girl sumo wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:20 pm

InkWeaver wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
I keep seeing trailers for the new Sherlock Holmes film. Does it suck as much as it would appear?
I have been told it's good, and fandango gave it a good rating.
My parents liked it.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:01 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
HEY!

Ben Stein is intelligent and occasionally funny and entertaining. Razz
Enh, I just can't get over the creationism debacle. Fundies have enough obnoxious, nonsensical ways to go NYEEEEAH EVIL-UTION without a movie for them to whine self-righteously about, y'know?
Mikey wrote:
Delly has MANY short comings. Being a fatty fat fatwad fatso would top the list. She's a dimwitted one at that.
Mikey, you do realize that when someone calls themselves, fat, stupid, lazy, sick-and-slash-or-wrong, obnoxious, and useless on a regular basis, calling them any of those things is less trolling and more repeating words someone said, right? Seriously, I know my chronic self-hating is hard to compete with, but try something more original, please? It's just not doing it for me. Try "badly dressed" or something, I don't think I've had a depressive fit over my fashion sense in a while.
Mikey wrote:
Not the blind, far left fatass part. Razz
Okay, it is sweet of you to remember I have cataracts, I didn't expect you to pull that one out of the bag. See what you can do when you try? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Ihdreniel

Ihdreniel

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:08 am

Chris91 wrote:
Delcat wrote:
Totally unprovoked personal attack

You know, Delcat, if you spent half as much time working on your shortcomings as you do harping on mind, this board would be a happier place.
Oh, is it that time again?
Back to top Go down
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:29 am

Ihdreniel wrote:

Oh, is it that time again?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Trollface
Back to top Go down
kleine_kat
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
kleine_kat

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:14 am

Delcat, how's your hair today? Trollface (Always happy to oblige and find shortcomings in people--and covering head with big floppy hat to hide own crow's nest of harpy hair)

Eeeh, back to sucky movies? I'm not really interested in insulting people for no reason today. Sorry.

I've now seen three trailers of Alice in Wonderland, and while the 3-D part makes me sop-slide on my chair, I think it's going to be epic failure.

Is it out yet anywhere else in the world? Has anyone seen it yet? Is it as horrible as I think it is?
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:34 am

kleine_kat wrote:
Delcat, how's your hair today? Trollface (Always happy to oblige and find shortcomings in people--and covering head with big floppy hat to hide own crow's nest of harpy hair)
I JUST GOT OUT OF CHEMOTHERAPY YOU INSENSITIVE BASTARD no no but that would be funny you have to admit

I have mine buzzed once a month, so I pretty much don't have hair, just inch-long fuzz. As such, I don't really have bad hair days--I haven't brushed it in half a year--but you can call me a butchy butchy baldhead or something. There stuff to work with there.

See, Mikey? Do you see the loving effort and care? This is how you do it. Thank you for that practical demonstration, Kat.

In return for your kind gesture, I can let you know that Alice isn't out anywhere yet, and it is indeed a movie that is going to suck. God, Tim Burton, just...just catch on fire and stop already. You become a little more of a cruel mockery of yourself with every movie you make and there's only so many times I can watch Beetlejuice as an antidote.
Back to top Go down
Miss Prince
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Miss Prince

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:44 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
I wish there were girl sumo wrestlers.
I think there actually are.
Back to top Go down
kleine_kat
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
kleine_kat

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 9:14 am

Delcat wrote:

I JUST GOT OUT OF CHEMOTHERAPY YOU INSENSITIVE BASTARD no no but that would be funny you have to admit

lol! Someone did that once to make me write faster. I didn't realise she was joking--hey, I'm a sucker for cancer ever since people started dying from it in my circle of friends. And she told me with exactly the right tone of voice: brave, vaguely humorous, slightly fearful. I was really shocked. Thankfully I got my own back when I reacted with such horror that she felt horribly guilty and apologized five times for scaring me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :
See, Mikey? Do you see the loving effort and care? This is how you do it. Thank you for that practical demonstration, Kat.

You're welcome, Butch! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[qoute]Alice isn't out anywhere yet, and it is indeed a movie that is going to suck. God, Tim Burton, just...just catch on fire and stop already. You become a little more of a cruel mockery of yourself with every movie you make and there's only so many times I can watch Beetlejuice as an antidote.[/quote]

hear, hear. I'm also quite angry with Depp. If the trailer makes ME puke, certainly HE should have realized that whatever he's going to be paid, this is NOT worth the pedophilic rape-n-burn Burton's performing on poor Alice!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Quinzel
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Dr. Quinzel

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:12 pm

Agreeing that Alice in Wonderland is going to be made of fail. In all honesty, I'm more dreading the inevitable fangirls/boys than the actual movie. I'm imagining Hot Topic having a whole section dedicated to the movie and swarms of impressionable tweens buying the merchandise, the inevitable quoting of 'WE'RE ALL MAD HERE' on Facebooks/Myspaces, and the spawning of horrible fanfiction along with it.

That's only the tip of the iceberg. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:18 pm

Dr. Quinzel wrote:
Agreeing that Alice in Wonderland is going to be made of fail. In all honesty, I'm more dreading the inevitable fangirls/boys than the actual movie. I'm imagining Hot Topic having a whole section dedicated to the movie and swarms of impressionable tweens buying the merchandise, the inevitable quoting of 'WE'RE ALL MAD HERE' on Facebooks/Myspaces, and the spawning of horrible fanfiction along with it.

That's only the tip of the iceberg. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Did...Did you see the soundtrack list? I have given up on this movie entirely.

Quote :
» Avril Lavigne - "Alice (Underground)"
» The All-American Rejects - "The Poison"
» Owl City - "The Technicolor Phase"
» Shinedown - "Her Name Is Alice"
» All Time Low - "Painting Flowers"
» Metro Station - "Where's My Angel"
» Tokio Hotel and Kerli - "Strange"
» 3OH!3 featuring Neon Hitch - "Follow Me Down"
» Robert Smith - "Very Good Advice"
» Mark Hoppus with Pete Wentz - "In Transit"
» Plain White T's - "Welcome to Mystery"
» Kerli - "Tea Party"
» Franz Ferdinand - "The Lobster Quadrille"
» Motion City Soundtrack - "Running Out of Time"
» Wolfmother - "Fell Down a Hole"
» Grace Potter and the Nocturnals - "White Rabbit"
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:20 pm

Dr. Quinzel wrote:
I'm imagining Hot Topic having a whole section dedicated to the movie and swarms of impressionable tweens buying the merchandise...
That's already the case [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I was in the mall last week and the local Hot Topic not only had an aisle just of Alice merchandise, they gave the places an Alice facelift, with quotes and teacup window clings and movie pictures all over the place. I just stood there thinking "YEAH YOU KNOW WHAT I LIKED THIS IN 2001 WHEN IT WAS CALLED 'AMERICAN MCGEE'S ALICE'".
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:32 pm

Mafiosa wrote:

GENERIC POP AND ROCK MUSIC IN A HEAVILY MARKETED DISNEY MOVIE AIMED AT A MAINSTREAM AUDIENCE?! HOW CAN THIS BE?!

Actually, I'll admit I'm quite disappointed too.
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:53 pm

I HIGHLY APPROVE OF THIS USE OF FRANZ FERDINAND AND WOLFMOTHER.

THAT IS ALL.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Quinzel
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Dr. Quinzel

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:15 am

Welp, that sucks. Leave it to Hot Topic to jump on that bandwagon as soon as possible...

Delcat wrote:
"YEAH YOU KNOW WHAT I LIKED THIS IN 2001 WHEN IT WAS CALLED 'AMERICAN MCGEE'S ALICE'".

That game was so awesome. It was the first 'creepy' game I ever played, and I still remember how much it freaked me out, especially the school level.

I bet there's going to be a lot of cosplay fail from this movie, too.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:43 am

I plan on enjoying Tim Burton's Alice by taking a lot of drugs before I see it. Judging from the trailers, it might just be tolerable if I can get myself into the "childlike excitement" mindset.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:47 am

Mafiosa wrote:
Raine wrote:
Actually, I'll admit I'm quite disappointed too.
I'm disappointed too, but that's because I was hoping against hope that they'd go in for Who the Fuck Is Alice?.

What really sucks is the direct effect this movie is gonna have on the movie adaptation of American McGee's Alice. It's barely been treading water production-wise for the past ten years, and one more dunk could well drown it--and that could come from a bad movie souring the market OR a good movie saturating the market. It's tightrope-tricky.

But then, I'm mostly still just bitter that American McGee's Oz never made it past two screenshots...why are all of his projects doomed to quietly flounder about until they die?
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:25 am

[quote="Mafiosa"]

Quote :
» Kerli - "Tea Party"
It's...painful to even look at that list. Upset Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 9 199471
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:03 pm

[quote="Reidmar"]
Mafiosa wrote:

Quote :
» Kerli - "Tea Party"
It's...painful to even look at that list. Upset Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 9 199471

Dear Reidmar,

First, I want you to ask yourself what you contributed to this thread with your comment. Then, I want you to go back through your post history and examine how many times you have used the facepalming emote, and I then I want you to have a nice, stern talk with yourself on how not to make inane, Chris91-like posts all the time. Okay?

Love,

Inky.
Back to top Go down
Lembech
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lembech

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:33 pm

The Fairly Oddparents. The Fairly Oddparents live action movie. With Drake Bell. Huh.

Quote :
"Our mix of live-action and special effects animation will make them look 'hyper-real' and our goal is to make this movie as visually exciting as it will be funny.
...But everyone says that about their moives these days. Um, guys? "Hyper-realism" tends to, you know, not work out too well in movies (even the ones that seemingly play it for laughs)?

Think Roland Emmerich's Godzilla.
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:13 pm

WHY, GOD

WHY
Back to top Go down
XLT-100852.0
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
XLT-100852.0

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:18 pm

Watch to see these movies make 60+ million dollars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux
Page 9 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next