Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux

Go down 
+135
ViewSonic
Dixie
Snake Bandage
PendragonGirl
Saleha
knightwithoutacause
Ghost in the Machine
myeerah
Knorg
Yattara
rachel
Beregond5
lemmingwriter
Freezer
Salamas
Mouse
rae
Anon
bleachedblackcat
Nihilist
Howithurts
Kommandar
Rageful Jewel
Quijotesca
William Shakespeare
Owlish
littledorrit
Azzandra
grmblfjx
Electron Blue
4shadowedice4
fapfapfap
GamemasterAnthony
TheHermit
neko mata
Shubby the Lurkette
Notanoni
EricD
TheHedonist
Mugg
CaptainMcNeil
Braigwen
Somath Cegem
Adagio
Max III
Lexin
I_Lam_Edhellen
The Scientist
WD40
Ozymandias
Mr.Doobie
TheIan
Vilecat
pirategrrl
Tungsten Monk
KJM
XLT-100852.0
Lembech
Reidmar
Dr. Quinzel
kleine_kat
Ihdreniel
Reepicheep-chan
Sutremaine
ZoZo
Jay/Cris
Notomys mordax
Twonky
Sheba
Exodia's Right Leg
unskilled78
Lurv
tim gueguen
Deutschtard
Bashful
Dick Powers
Mikey Go WOOGA
gaijinguy
Cactus Wren
Aggie
Trioculus
Malganis
T.S.Orr
Generic Thirteen
Waffles
DarthDarthington
Rabid Badger
saeku
Keith Fraser
Melissa
Lady Anne
Chaltab
theweirdkind
Hot Cancer
Pierre Gringoire
Cyberwulf
Maximilia
Sparrow
Narwhal
Penguin
Alhazred
Sakurelf
Mae Bedlam
KGarrett
EileenK98
Miss Prince
slaughter_all
A_Note_Chaotic
Sisco
Dr. Professor Science
Bast
Bamshalam
fishstickhater
Lapin
Kirby
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Fitchsticks
NastyHobbitses
Drabbler
InkWeaver
Animir
lovedless
Mafiosa
SokMunkie
Spotts1701
Delcat
anangrychocobo
Raine
Mr. Comic Book
Kremlin
Ceres
KelinciHutan
Miraba
Chris91
Lysander
139 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Lembech
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lembech

Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:58 pm

Bamshalam wrote:

WHY, GOD

WHY
IT'S LIKE I'M NOT WATCHING THE SHOW AT ALL.
Back to top Go down
KJM
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:58 pm

Quote :
Grace Potter and the Nocturnals - "White Rabbit"
In an Alice in Wonderland movie? Wow! What an original and novel use of this song!
Back to top Go down
http://kennethmrrw502.blogspot.com/
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:47 pm

Bamshalam wrote:

WHY, GOD

WHY

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What the hell did I just see?

Seriously, the original TV series sucked ass. Who thought making a live-action/animated movie about it would make it any better?

Bammy, I blame this movie's existence on you. Not because you posted it here. Nonono. But because you're black and everything is your fault. Colbert
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:20 am

XLT-100852.0 wrote:
Watch to see these movies make 60+ million dollars.

They won't be getting any of my money, that's for sure. Who the hell thought the Smurfs movie would be a good idea? And how many drugs did they have to take first?
Back to top Go down
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:21 pm

The effects probably look a lot better in that trailer than they will do in the movie. Crappy compression is like candlelight for the 3D soul.

PS premise is a lie, real bears have much more basic intelligence than that
Back to top Go down
Tungsten Monk
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Tungsten Monk

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:32 pm

So lately, most of the ad support on the South Park Studios website has been taken over by this boring turd. For those who don't want to click the link, it's a preview for a movie called "Dinner for Schmucks" starring Steve Carrell. Apparently, the premise is that some douchebag gets a bunch of other douchebags together to see whose bag is the douchiest. The preview contains almost no actual humor content, but an awful lot of flailing and mugging that is supposed to indicate that what's happening onscreen is humorous. I think it gave me cancer.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:17 pm

Nihilist wrote:
WHY I'M SMARTER THAN THE AVERAGE BEAR HURR HURR HURR

Aaaand . . . the last bit of my childhood is now gone. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
KJM
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:47 pm

Tungsten Monk wrote:
So lately, most of the ad support on the South Park Studios website has been taken over by this boring turd.
Was that meant to be an advertisement, or a warning?
Back to top Go down
http://kennethmrrw502.blogspot.com/
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:17 pm

You guys go away. Steve Carrell is awesome.
Back to top Go down
pirategrrl
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
pirategrrl

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:41 am

InkWeaver wrote:

Agreed. I want to see this Dinner for Schmucks (and mostly because of Carrell).
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/~pirategrrl
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:53 pm

I realize this is going to likely have me labeled as a complete naysayer, but the fact that Spike TV's Deadliest Warrior is getting its own movie makes me wonder just how desperate movie makers are these days. If they can't even get the history right in the TV show, what hope is there that a movie would do any better?

Last edited by Aggie on Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vilecat

Vilecat

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:47 pm

Tungsten Monk wrote:
So lately, most of the ad support on the South Park Studios website has been taken over by this boring turd. For those who don't want to click the link, it's a preview for a movie called "Dinner for Schmucks" starring Steve Carrell.
If it's as well done as the original version then it should be a good movie. The original script is Dîner de cons, a French theater piece, written in 1993, adapted for the big screen in 1998.

The concept of the "schmuck dinner" is that every guest has to bring a schmuck that has a strange hobby/passion/past-time with him and during the evening these schmucks are laughed at without them knowing. At the end of the evening, one of them is crowned winner. So it's not a bunch of douchebags inviting more douchebags and see who's the biggest douche, but a bunch of douches inviting people they judge simple-minded and abnormal in their hobbies to laugh at them and see who is the easiest to troll/the biggest loser.

But that one dinner doesn't go as planned, and that's where the movie becomes interesting (unless the Studios fucked up).

I just hope the US won't kill the movie with their remake, like they did in good part with Taxi (a trilogy of French movies that are actually interesting).
Back to top Go down
Mr. Comic Book
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mr. Comic Book

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:45 pm

Well, after the 20-year preproduction train wreck that begat the well-intentioned but inept Superman Returns, WB has decided to shit all over the character yet again.

Christopher Nolan is producing and overseeing the script. Which, I'm sure, will completely miss the point of superhero escapism and be devoid of anything resembling sense, intelligence, or genuine emotion just as much as his shitty Batman movies.

Zack Snyder, a guy who never met a slo-mo shot he didn't adore and has voiced a disdain for Superman's fundamental optimism, was just hired to direct.

You know, the last time WB gave Superman over to guys who either didn't like or didn't get the character, or whose sensibilities were just plain wrong for it, , they wound up with years of development hell and $70 million in the red before anything was filmed. Why are they repeating their worst mistakes?
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:41 am

pirategrrl wrote:
InkWeaver wrote:

I went to see it because it had Jeff Dunham as a cameo. It was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:16 am

TheIan wrote:
pirategrrl wrote:
InkWeaver wrote:

Wut.

Quote :
I went to see it because it had Jeff Dunham as a cameo.

Quote :
because it had Jeff Dunham

Quote :
Jeff Dunham

Quote :
Jeff Dunham

Colbert

I don't know if it upsets me more that Jeff Dunham is in this movie (that has so much potential) or the fact that you actually went to see this movie for this once-funny boob. I mean, come on! At least go see the movie for Steve Carrell.

Though, judging by what I know of your taste in comedy, you were probably one of two people that thought The Jeff Dunham Show was funny.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:55 am

Mr.Doobie wrote:
TheIan wrote:
pirategrrl wrote:
InkWeaver wrote:

Wut.

Quote :
I went to see it because it had Jeff Dunham as a cameo.

Quote :
because it had Jeff Dunham

Quote :
Jeff Dunham

Quote :
Jeff Dunham

Colbert

I don't know if it upsets me more that Jeff Dunham is in this movie (that has so much potential) or the fact that you actually went to see this movie for this once-funny boob. I mean, come on! At least go see the movie for Steve Carrell.

Though, judging by what I know of your taste in comedy, you were probably one of two people that thought The Jeff Dunham Show was funny.
Actually, I went to see it for Steve Carell and Paul Rudd also, Jeff Dunham was a highlight.

Jeff Dunham Show, was not all that well thought out.
Back to top Go down
Drabbler
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Drabbler

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:04 am

Ian, where do you live that the film hasn't come out (and more than likely already left theaters) yet?
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:00 pm

Drabbler wrote:
Ian, where do you live that the film hasn't come out (and more than likely already left theaters) yet?
I saw it in Maine while I was Job Corps. I don't know if it's still showing anywhere, though.
Back to top Go down
Ozymandias

Ozymandias

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:19 pm

I skimmed through the thread, so excuse me if it's been said before (or in the first part), but I think it's significant enough - there's been talk, (thankfully not confirmed, unfortunately probable) of a Watchmen film part two. Now that would be something completely inexcusable. Even the cast from the film hated the idea.

And on an unrelated topic, I agree with Vilecat's opinion that this Dinner of Schmucks should be good if it's anything like the original. Although I'm starting to dread this Hollywood trend to remake "foreign" films that were just perfect as it was, Steve Carrell makes me hopeful that this isn't going to be another "Death at a Funeral" case.
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:49 pm

Ozymandias wrote:
I skimmed through the thread, so excuse me if it's been said before (or in the first part), but I think it's significant enough - there's been talk, (thankfully not confirmed, unfortunately probable) of a Watchmen film part two. Now that would be something completely inexcusable. Even the cast from the film hated the idea.

Thankfully still, this has been utterly denied, so don't panic.

In fact, WB tried to sell Alam Moore the rights to Watchmen back, with the added caveat that he produce some sequel/prequel ideas.

He told them to sod off:

Quote :
I just told them that if they said that 10 years ago, when I asked them for that, then yeah it might have worked,” he said. “But these days I don’t want Watchmen back. Certainly, I don’t want it back under those kinds of terms.”
Back to top Go down
Ozymandias

Ozymandias

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:17 pm

Insert huge relief sigh here. Thank god for not being up to date with film-comic news. :D This pleases me so.

Really, I can't think of something that could've been less necessary... or forgivable. It's nice to see that there are geniuses out there that won't whore their work away first chance so haha fuck you WB.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:59 am

Nihilist wrote:
WHY I'M SMARTER THAN THE AVERAGE BEAR HURR HURR HURR
[Is speechless with rage] Angry Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 10 57923
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:06 pm

Mr. Comic Book wrote:
You know, the last time WB gave Superman over to guys who either didn't like or didn't get the character, or whose sensibilities were just plain wrong for it, , they wound up with years of development hell and $70 million in the red before anything was filmed. Why are they repeating their worst mistakes?

Uh...they're clinically insane? Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 10 961878
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:15 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Mr. Comic Book wrote:

Uh...they're clinically insane? Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 10 961878

*looks at 2011 WB slate, which includes an IT remake, a Dark Shadows movie, and a Marvin The Martian movie with Mike Myers in the starring role*

Clinically insane doesn't even begin to cover it.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:10 pm

If there's a Live Action Akira, I predict that it will be disgustingly Americanised and will suck as a result because there's no way they're going to allow the main protragonist to be a womanising juvenile delinquent and one of his best friends is a young homosexual with a crush on him and that is one of the survivors.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux
Page 10 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next