Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It was only for white kids anyway...

Go down 
+35
rachel
saeku
EileenK98
Maximilia
Lapin
gaijinguy
KGarrett
Bamshalam
Seule
grmblfjx
Verandering
Cyberwulf
Chris91
Malganis
Sutremaine
Snake Bandage
Ghost in the Machine
KelinciHutan
Hot Cancer
Somath Cegem
Lysander
Sloth
VileCorp
Delcat
Mikey Go WOOGA
Zeiss Manifold
Root Admin
theweirdkind
Mafiosa
Mr.Doobie
Mystique
ZoZo
Mae Bedlam
Raine
unskilled78
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeiss Manifold
Ants got into everyone
Ants got into everyone
Zeiss Manifold

It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:53 am

Chris91 wrote:
Zeiss: I'm not surprised either. Next to male-bashing, Cyberwulf's favorite hobby seems to be lashing out at yours truly for no reason.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:55 am

Chris91 wrote:

Gaijinguy: Don't be so naive.

You have to admit, sticking up for your E-honor hasn't exactly gotten you great results in the past.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:57 am

@Bam: I give up, haha :wooper:

Chris91 wrote:
Lysander: You need to ease up on the "Top Gun" references.

Zeiss: I'm not surprised either. Next to male-bashing, Cyberwulf's favorite hobby seems to be lashing out at yours truly for no reason.

Hey, hey, see a pond or a lake or a very, very large puddle? Yes?

That's your bed, that is.

You're on the front cover of Bedwetters Monthly.

Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:57 am

gaijinguy wrote:
Chris91 wrote:

You have to admit, sticking up for your E-honor hasn't exactly gotten you great results in the past.

It makes me laugh. Which is probably the most positive attention any woman have ever given him.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:59 am

Bam: OK, you want proof Cyberwulf's a man-hater? Here's People's Exhibit A:

Cyberwulf wrote:
OH GOD STARDESTROYER.NET

(fond memories of me and danAlwyn pwning the fuck out of Majin "BUT YOU CAN TREAT STAR WARS LIKE ACTUAL FOOTAGE SHOT IN REAL TIME" Gojira back on GAFF)

The forums are so delightful! "I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO USE A CONDOM EVERYONE!!! MAN IT SUCKS THAT MY MOM CAN'T FERRY ME EVERYWHERE, STUPID CRIPPLED BITCH AND ALSO I PISS IN THE SINK"

MY MR. NECKBEARD YOU SOUND LIKE QUITE A CATCH!!!! HOW SAD THAT I AM MUCH TOO FAT FOR YOU. PERHAPS YOU COULD TELL ME ABOUT HOW YOU SHIT INTO SOCKS JUST TO KEEP ME GOING WHILE I PLEASURE MYSELF IN MY LONELY LONELY BED

BRB EATING EVEN MOAR SO THAT YOU NEVER EVER HIT ON ME EVER

Exhibit B:

Cyberwulf wrote:
But gee, maybe if that girl had said Jesus told her to kill you'd be all for her rehabilitation. After all, this guy is completely telling the truth, and there's no possibility he's a cruel, abusive asshole who's simply lying about the "voices" so that the authorities (who, after all, let him go the first time he laid hands on his mother) will be lenient with him.

Exhibit C:

Cyberwulf wrote:
How do we know the girl was the ringleader here? The kind of asshole who'd date an ELEVEN YEAR OLD might be the same kind of asshole who'd suggest killing the "evil" mother with fire.

And I can probably find more where those came from...but these give you a general idea of her mentality. In her oversimplified view of the world, men are all scum and always in the wrong anytime they have a disagreement with a woman.

Gaijinguy: while protesting personal attacks on this board might have bad results, the results of letting them go unchallenged would be ten times worse.

Seule: I hope you get shot and killed tonight.

Lapin: You wouldn't think this was so funny if you were on the receiving end of this crap.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss Manifold
Ants got into everyone
Ants got into everyone
Zeiss Manifold

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:01 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:04 pm

Chris91 wrote:

Lapin: You wouldn't think this was so funny if you were on the receiving end of this crap.

CW goes after me when I say stupid things too.

I'm not laughing at CW going after you though. I'm laughing at your persecution complex and your inability to act like the adult you claim to be, you sad little boy.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:06 pm

Lapin: She treats you with kid gloves...I'm the one that has to bear the brunt of her worst attacks.

Zeiss: Gee, insensitive much?
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:08 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Lapin: She treats you with kid gloves...I'm the one that has to bear the brunt of her worst attacks.

Now why could that be? Could it be because I learn from my mistakes? (Mostly)

Also, see "persecution complex". You're not special. If anyone is getting the worst of her fury, it's Mikey.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:09 pm

Chris wrote:
:sperm:

You see an old roller skate that's been left in the rain and is covered in rust and has got some dog plop on it?

That's your car, that is. That's your car on a Saturday afternoon after you've spent the whole day polishing it up.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:12 pm

Lapin: No way can she hate Mikey more than she does me.

Seule: Don't you have a Nazi Party rally to go to?
Back to top Go down
Zeiss Manifold
Ants got into everyone
Ants got into everyone
Zeiss Manifold

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:13 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:13 pm

Hey, Chris;

You see a shrivelled mushroom? A small, shrivelled mushroom such as you might find in the back of the fridge?

That's your willy, that is. That's your big stiffy. C'mon girls, get your laughing gear 'round this. That's what you say.
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Lysander

Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:15 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Lapin: No way can she hate Mikey more than she does me.

What parts of the words "persecution complex" aren't you getting?

Quote :
Seule: Don't you have a Nazi Party rally to go to?

You're so stupid, you make me want to beat you with a stick until your brain starts to work right.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:19 pm

My brain is working just fine, thanks. And I have every reason to feel persecuted.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 pm

Chris91 wrote:
My brain is working just fine, thanks. And I have every reason to feel persecuted.

You need help, you sad little person.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:22 pm

Zeiss Manifold wrote:
Chris91 wrote:

With all due respect, Zeiss, you're about as useful as a broken second-hand watch.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:23 pm

Seule wrote:
I love Hitler and share all his beliefs 100%.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:24 pm

Chris91 wrote:

I notice that you don't deny mushroom penis. It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 4 588739

You see that John Inman?

He beat you up, he did. He made you cry. Wah wah wah.
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:27 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Bam: OK, you want proof Cyberwulf's a man-hater? Here's People's Exhibit A:

Cyberwulf wrote:
OH GOD STARDESTROYER.NET

(fond memories of me and danAlwyn pwning the fuck out of Majin "BUT YOU CAN TREAT STAR WARS LIKE ACTUAL FOOTAGE SHOT IN REAL TIME" Gojira back on GAFF)

The forums are so delightful! "I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO USE A CONDOM EVERYONE!!! MAN IT SUCKS THAT MY MOM CAN'T FERRY ME EVERYWHERE, STUPID CRIPPLED BITCH AND ALSO I PISS IN THE SINK"

MY MR. NECKBEARD YOU SOUND LIKE QUITE A CATCH!!!! HOW SAD THAT I AM MUCH TOO FAT FOR YOU. PERHAPS YOU COULD TELL ME ABOUT HOW YOU SHIT INTO SOCKS JUST TO KEEP ME GOING WHILE I PLEASURE MYSELF IN MY LONELY LONELY BED

BRB EATING EVEN MOAR SO THAT YOU NEVER EVER HIT ON ME EVER

Exhibit B:

Cyberwulf wrote:
But gee, maybe if that girl had said Jesus told her to kill you'd be all for her rehabilitation. After all, this guy is completely telling the truth, and there's no possibility he's a cruel, abusive asshole who's simply lying about the "voices" so that the authorities (who, after all, let him go the first time he laid hands on his mother) will be lenient with him.

Exhibit C:

Cyberwulf wrote:
How do we know the girl was the ringleader here? The kind of asshole who'd date an ELEVEN YEAR OLD might be the same kind of asshole who'd suggest killing the "evil" mother with fire.

And I can probably find more where those came from...but these give you a general idea of her mentality. In her oversimplified view of the world, men are all scum and always in the wrong anytime they have a disagreement with a woman.
WOAH HAY CYBERWULF IS ANGRY ABOUT SEXISM, CLEARLY SHE HATES MEN. CLEARLY. None of those statements were misandrist, dumbass.
Also, the fact that you disagree with her last quote says a lot more about you than it does about her.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:28 pm

Seule, are you a Nazi? Because Chris says you are, and we know that he is always a beacon of what is right.
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:28 pm

Again, Chris? If I didn't know better I'd say you were PMSing.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss Manifold
Ants got into everyone
Ants got into everyone
Zeiss Manifold

Chris91 wrote:
With all due respect, Zeiss, you're about as useful as a broken second-hand watch.
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:30 pm

Nihilist wrote:
Again, Chris? If I didn't know better I'd say you were PMSing.
He must go to the homeworld and take a mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

It was only for white kids anyway...
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next