Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It was only for white kids anyway...

Go down 
+35
rachel
saeku
EileenK98
Maximilia
Lapin
gaijinguy
KGarrett
Bamshalam
Seule
grmblfjx
Verandering
Cyberwulf
Chris91
Malganis
Sutremaine
Snake Bandage
Ghost in the Machine
KelinciHutan
Hot Cancer
Somath Cegem
Lysander
Sloth
VileCorp
Delcat
Mikey Go WOOGA
Zeiss Manifold
Root Admin
theweirdkind
Mafiosa
Mr.Doobie
Mystique
ZoZo
Mae Bedlam
Raine
unskilled78
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:08 pm

Mafiosa: Hello! Earth to Blockhead! What part of "This is all Cyberwulf's fault" do you not understand?

Cyberwulf: Stop trying to make me the villain here...you're the one who (A)accused me of not being able to read and (B)constantly and intentionally goes out of her way to lump good men in with child molesters. You started this war-- it's up to you to end it.

Nihilist: The problem isn't me, it's her.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:09 pm

In b4 Chris flips the fuck out over being "hacked" and having his avatar changed

Quote :
Hello! Earth to Blockhead! What part of "This is all Cyberwulf's fault" do you not understand?

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR SHITHEADED-NESS. THIS IS WHAT BIG BOYS DO.
e: call me mafiasshole again mmmmm that's how i like it
ee: Are you going to threaten to kill Cyberwulf because that would be the icing on the hilarity cake

Last edited by Mafiosa on Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:10 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Mafiosa: Hello! Earth to Blockhead! What part of "This is all Cyberwulf's fault" do you not understand?

Cyberwulf: Stop trying to make me the villain here...you're the one who (A)accused me of not being able to read and (B)constantly and intentionally goes out of her way to lump good men in with child molesters. You started this war-- it's up to you to end it.

Well, you must remember that for a large part of our country's history church and state were effectively one. This spiritual bureaucracy is reflected in the severity of monastic orders at the time. Under the terms of his oath a Benedictine Monk, for example, could not only never have sexual relations with a woman, nor did her ever talk to a woman, nor even approach within 50 yards of a woman.

That's you on your 18-30 holiday, that is.
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:12 pm

Chris91 wrote:

Ah, she declared a Koon-ut-kal-if-fee! That means she doesn't want you, dude. You're going to have to fight the forum to the death.

Or wait, you already are doing that. Again. Trollface

BREAK THAT BLOOD FEVER.

DivShare File - 22 The Ritual _ Ancient Battle _ 2nd.mp3

Last edited by Nihilist on Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:18 pm

Chris91 wrote:

Cyberwulf: Stop trying to make me the villain here...you're the one who (A)accused me of not being able to read
That's right! And my point that you DIDN'T read (which I notice you don't dispute) stands!

Quote :
and (B)constantly and intentionally goes out of her
ABRUPT PERSON SHIFT
Quote :
way to lump good men in with child molesters.

As I tell my Shep when he's getting too rambunctious - "Liiiieee!"

Quote :
You started this war-- it's up to you to end it.

HO HO HO HO

Mafiosa wrote:
ee: Are you going to threaten to kill Cyberwulf because that would be the icing on the hilarity cake

HE HOPES MY DOG RIPS MY THROAT OUT
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:20 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:

Mafiosa wrote:

HE HOPES MY DOG RIPS MY THROAT OUT

BUT YOU'D LIKE THAT WOULDN'T YOU, YOU APPARENTLY AND ALLEGEDLY SICK FURRY FUCK
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:29 pm

btw Chris why are you not also offended that I implied you were a cat that eats IAMS catfood?
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:37 pm

Hey guys, what's with all the ruckus around here?

Chris91 wrote:
SULK SMASH!

Ah that explains it. Well, don't say I didn't warn you buggers.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:04 pm

Mafiosa wrote:

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR SHITHEADED-NESS. THIS IS WHAT BIG BOYS DO.

The responsibility is hers, not mine. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Nihilist]: I'm going to show you the real meaning of humiliation if you don't learn to wipe your own ass soon.
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:24 pm

You just don't fucking learn do you? Can't wait for the "Cyberwulf must die" thread followed by a retraction and period of reduced activity on the boards before you come back and do it all over again.

Last edited by Hot Cancer on Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:25 pm

Hot Cancer wrote:

SCARY INTERNET GUY!

I edit modded that. Razz
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:27 pm

Nihilist wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:

SCARY INTERNET GUY!

I edit modded that. Razz

Yes, I should pay more attention.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:28 pm

Hot Cancer wrote:
You just don't fucking learn do you?

Actually, Cancer, I'm a pretty quick study, especially when it comes to unprovoked verbal assaults. If I'm using dirty tactics to fight, it's only because you guys used them first. I wish I could believe there was another way to deal with this situation, but there isn't. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:31 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:

Actually, Cancer, I'm a pretty quick study, especially when it comes to unprovoked verbal assaults. If I'm using dirty tactics to fight, it's only because you guys used them first. I wish I could believe there was another way to deal with this situation, but there isn't.

There is. It's called ignoring the jibe and not making a total exhibition of yourself. Has it occured to you that people prod you just to get one of these LOLarious episodes out of you?

No, I suppose that'd be beyond your limited world-view whereby the internet is serious business and any tiniest affront to you must be met by post after post of vehement defence (ie. crying and bitching). Still, whatever makes you happy, fuckwad.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:41 pm

Okay then, Chris. We're in the thread. Show me the post that I made that I deserve to die for.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:18 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
EDIT: OH GOD CHRIS'S NEW AVATAR BRB SCREAMING LIKE A WITCH

I lol'ed ^_^
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:22 pm

I blame Chris' behavior on the lack of education for white kids.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:39 pm

“It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.”

~Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:45 pm

*reads what he's missed while he was out having a life*

Spoiler:

So this is one of the legendary Chris BAAWWWfests that I've always heard stories about, but never witnessed firsthand? This is great!

Chris, you are right now possibly the most ridiculous creature I've ever met on the internet. I've never met anyone who defended their E-honor so fiercely. Hell, I've never even met anyone who's had a sense of E-honor! I'm just waiting for you to throw down a white glove and challenge us all to a dual.

Isn't Chris dating Eileen? Where is she? Maybe she can get him to calm down. Eileen? Get over here and change Chris's nappies, I think he soiled himself again.

Poor Eileen. She seems like such a nice creature. What did you do to get her to date you? Blackmail? Threats? Tsk tsk, she shouldn't have to clean up your messy trousers, you should start going in the potty! Like a big boy!

Last edited by Mr.Doobie on Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrapped picture in spoiler tags)
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:47 pm

Quote :
Isn't Chris dating Eileen

IS THIS LEGIT
Back to top Go down
Sloth
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sloth

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:51 pm

DOOBIE

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING

I AM WAY TOO HIGH TO LOOK AT SHIT LIKE THAT RIGHT NOW
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:04 pm

Sloth wrote:
DOOBIE

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING

I AM WAY TOO HIGH TO LOOK AT SHIT LIKE THAT RIGHT NOW

It's something I hope haunts Chris for awhile. I hope he sees it in his dreams, laughing at him.

Quote :
IS THIS LEGIT

Last time I checked, I think. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Don't hold me too closely to that, though. I know he was at one point dating another WGWer and we couldn't figure out why. Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure it's (or was) Eileen.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:17 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Quote :
IS THIS LEGIT
Last time I checked, I think. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Don't hold me too closely to that, though. I know he was at one point dating another WGWer and we couldn't figure out why. Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure it's (or was) Eileen.

Yeah, it's Eileen. Don't remember her "shoot me now" thread when he splooged all over GAFF?
Of course there's always the possibility that they're the same person, but if not, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:29 pm

Hot Cancer wrote:
Chris91 wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:

Actually, Cancer, I'm a pretty quick study, especially when it comes to unprovoked verbal assaults. If I'm using dirty tactics to fight, it's only because you guys used them first. I wish I could believe there was another way to deal with this situation, but there isn't.

There is. It's called ignoring the jibe and not making a total exhibition of yourself. Has it occured to you that people prod you just to get one of these LOLarious episodes out of you?

No, I suppose that'd be beyond your limited world-view whereby the internet is serious business and any tiniest affront to you must be met by post after post of vehement defence (ie. crying and bitching). Still, whatever makes you happy, fuckwad.

I've tried the "ignoring the jibe" technique both here and in other spots, Cancer, and I can assure you it never works. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

It was only for white kids anyway...
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next