Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It was only for white kids anyway...

Go down 
+35
rachel
saeku
EileenK98
Maximilia
Lapin
gaijinguy
KGarrett
Bamshalam
Seule
grmblfjx
Verandering
Cyberwulf
Chris91
Malganis
Sutremaine
Snake Bandage
Ghost in the Machine
KelinciHutan
Hot Cancer
Somath Cegem
Lysander
Sloth
VileCorp
Delcat
Mikey Go WOOGA
Zeiss Manifold
Root Admin
theweirdkind
Mafiosa
Mr.Doobie
Mystique
ZoZo
Mae Bedlam
Raine
unskilled78
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:31 pm

Maximilia wrote:
“It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.”

~Mark Twain

A truly stupid person would just let it go when somebody constantly and intentionally goes of their way to trash him for no reason whatsoever.

And Kel, if you happen to see this, it's not my fault you got dragged into this situation, it's Cyberwulf's. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Nihilist on Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:32 pm

Have you tried not shit posting.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:33 pm

Like I said, being a nice guy doesn't seem to get me anywhere with this crew. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:35 pm

OH LOOK IT CAME BACK
Back to top Go down
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:37 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
Yeah, it's Eileen. Don't remember her "shoot me now" thread when he splooged all over GAFF?
Of course there's always the possibility that they're the same person, but if not, yeah.
Hey, when's the last time Eileen made a post outside of like two threads in the Couch when there wasn't Chris-related wank? Trollface
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:37 pm

I resent being referred to as "it". [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

Chris91 wrote:
Like I said, being a nice guy doesn't seem to get me anywhere with this crew.

That's not what I asked.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:38 pm

Chris91 wrote:
I resent being referred to as "it".
OOP YOU'D BETTER DECLARE JIHAD
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:39 pm

You already declared it for me, bitch. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:45 pm

Chris91 wrote:
You already declared it for me, bitch.
Remember everyone, this is all because I compared him to an illiterate cat that eats IAMS catfood:

Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:47 pm

I'm sad because the amount of effort antagonizing is inversely porportional to how pissed off I make him.

I guess I'm call him something not very offensive.

Hey jerk-face. You stink.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:48 pm

Cyberwulf: Glad to see you're finally starting to acknowledge that this is totally your fault. It's about time.

Mafiosa: I don't stink half as much as Cyberwulf does. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:49 pm

Mae Bedlam wrote:
grmblfjx wrote:
Yeah, it's Eileen. Don't remember her "shoot me now" thread when he splooged all over GAFF?
Of course there's always the possibility that they're the same person, but if not, yeah.
Hey, when's the last time Eileen made a post outside of like two threads in the Couch when there wasn't Chris-related wank? Trollface

I'm staying out of this. I already tried to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:50 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Cyberwulf: Glad to see you're finally starting to acknowledge that this is totally your fault. It's about time.
I never denied that I compared you to an illiterate cat that eats IAMS catfood. If you'd read anything in this thread properly, then you'd know that!

But this here shitstorm right now, with everyone laughing at you for blowing this way, waaaay out of proportion...that's all you, Chrissy.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:54 pm

No, Cyberwulf, I'm not blowing anything out of proportion.

Eileen: I know you're trying to help, but being nice just doesn't work with these guys. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
saeku
Fapmaster
Fapmaster

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:59 pm

Chris, have you seen one person come to your defense?

Staying on a forum where everybody hates you is bound to get you insulted. Can't stand the heat, get out of the fire.
Back to top Go down
rachel
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
rachel

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:00 pm

Did Chris choose the wailing baby icon himself, or was it chosen for him? It is so very apt.
Back to top Go down
KGarrett
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
KGarrett

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:01 pm

Nil did it, I think.
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:01 pm

rachel wrote:
Did Chris choose the wailing baby icon himself, or was it chosen for him? It is so very apt.

Don't mind the man behind the curtain It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 7 643366 It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 7 61248
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:02 pm

Chris91 wrote:
No, Cyberwulf, I'm not blowing anything out of proportion.

Chris91 in PM wrote:

Subject: I hope you're happy...

Thanks to you, Kel hates me.
Back to top Go down
rachel
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
rachel

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:04 pm

Nihilist wrote:
rachel wrote:

Don't mind the man behind the curtain It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 7 643366 It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 7 61248
Ah! Remind be not to get on your bad side.
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:04 pm

rachel wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
rachel wrote:

Ah! Remind be not to get on your bad side.

Just trying to make this wank funnier, this is what, the 4th time this has happened, at least? My memory's fuzzy. Maybe 5, 6 times?

Last edited by Nihilist on Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:06 pm

God, you are LITERALLY a child. Only a horrible lumbering manchild ham beast would behave this way. You are the child in the room full of adults trying to have a conversation running around and pissing himself just to get attention. The only time you're entertaining is when you trip over your own feet and then blame everyone in the room for your own hilarious ineptitude and clumsiness. I'm sure this metaphor will fly far over your stunted little head so here's a summary: Grow up, you miserable quibbling assmunch or get out.

This is almost getting to the point where it disgusts me. Do you know what it takes to disgust me anymore? You are a self-righteous shit who needs thier ego knocked down a k notch. You have wrapped right around sadistically entertaining and back into slack jawed boredom. You can point fingers all you want but until you can pull your head out of your ass you're not going to be able to see the problem is YOU not US.

Here's a hint: No one actually gives a rat's ass about you or your feelings or who's being mean to you now. You always initiate this stupidity by being incapable of dealing with people criticizing your very, very real failures and flaws and playing the victim endears you to no one. We're wise to your fuckery; we've all seen this song and dance. You refuse to change your dipshit behavior and, fun fact, we're never going to accept you for it until you make some goddamn changes and wake the fuck up.

In short: fuck off, crybaby. We won't mourn your absence unless we're aching for a new victim to torment.

Quote :
I'm staying out of this. I already tried to talk to him.

What's it like, being a single mother.

Last edited by Mafiosa on Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

OH HEY GUYS, I HEARD THERE WERE BURGERS IN HERE. WHERE ARE THEY? OH FUCK I WANT SOME BURGER-

Oh, it's just ass burgers.

Chris91 wrote:
You're on a message board full of people who are outspoken and strongly believe in what they say and you came crashing in to the thread overreacting to a joke, and try to pass the blame on to somebody else entirely? Not only that, you then try to contribute to the thread without really reading anybody else's posts and generally make an ass out of yourself, and you're tying to pass off as a victim? Oh no, you got "called out" [I use the term loosely as I've seen better call-outs on Saturday morning television interludes] on that by Cyberwulf. In my three years lurking the boards I have never seen that ever.

The last few pages are as much your fault as it is anybody else's because you're taking snarky comments against you REALLY PERSONALLY GRRR GOD FORBID YOU IGNORE SOMEBODY WHO ISN'T WORTH YOUR TIME OH WAIT INTERNET CREDIBILITY SOMEBODY'S WRONG ON THE INTERNET I MUST CORRECT THEM. I've never seen somebody 'sperge on a thread as hard as I've seen you in here. Did you lose your sense of humour and self-restraint somewhere, maybe in your jeans pockets when you were fourteen? Your vendetta against other members does nothing but shit up threads [inb4 'hurr contribute yourself - feminist arguments aren't my strong point, although I do enjoy reading some of the discussions that go on here WHICH YOU ARE RUINING do you see where I'm going with this?] and your posting is horrible. Instead of trying to pin blame on others ask yourself if you're contributing to the topic at hand. Are you? No? Then get out!
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:10 pm

What Mafi said.

Chris, I think you should just leave this forum. I honestly don't think you belong here. You would be happier someplace else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

It was only for white kids anyway...
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next