Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It was only for white kids anyway...

Go down 
+35
rachel
saeku
EileenK98
Maximilia
Lapin
gaijinguy
KGarrett
Bamshalam
Seule
grmblfjx
Verandering
Cyberwulf
Chris91
Malganis
Sutremaine
Snake Bandage
Ghost in the Machine
KelinciHutan
Hot Cancer
Somath Cegem
Lysander
Sloth
VileCorp
Delcat
Mikey Go WOOGA
Zeiss Manifold
Root Admin
theweirdkind
Mafiosa
Mr.Doobie
Mystique
ZoZo
Mae Bedlam
Raine
unskilled78
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 3:18 pm

Quote :
See, that is self-moderation.

Yeah, it's our fault he's repeatedly sexually harassed a group of us. We were asking for it, what with our femininity and all.

:|

C'mon, Nil, I know who you're referring to but what the fuck. I was on Skype that night when he out of fucking nowhere posted a picture of someone's house using their address and google maps and I've show how easy it is to get a shit ton of information about people without their consent or knowledge. Not to mention him repeatedly bringing minors to this board.

Ignoring sexually harassment is always the wrong move and reporting it to a higher up is supposed to fix the issue and not just give us a shrug and an "oh well".

I hate to keep bringing him up, but you banned slimredninja for far, far less.
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 3:26 pm

Hot Cancer wrote:
can't just kick on the basis of our impressions that Unbrained is being creepier and more genuine is comments than someone else is or might be in the future.

First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Speak out against moderation on silly fanfic forums today.
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 3:32 pm

Lysander wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
can't just kick on the basis of our impressions that Unbrained is being creepier and more genuine is comments than someone else is or might be in the future.

First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Speak out against moderation on silly fanfic forums today.

Yes, heaven forbid I could understand Nil wanting to set some level of consistency when he boots Unbrained. Because it's not like someone without the mental capacity to comprehend the differences between Unbrained's creepiness and regular M3333Ness (or the stuff VileCorp comes out with) would come along later and say "BUT YOU BANNED SKILLET!" when someone hurt their precious feelings, and it might be an idea to have completely black and white reasons to illustrate to the eternally stupid with diagrams.

I must be completely off my rocker and imagining fascists everywhere for that, musn't I?

Imbecile.
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:08 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, our first ban of a regular poster.

Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:08 pm

All that defence of your position for nothing Nil. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh well, as I said in chat, it's an understandable decision:

(Oh, and in before some genius accusses Nil of caving into pressure.)

Last edited by Hot Cancer on Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:14 pm

Good riddance, sweet prince.
Back to top Go down
Ghost in the Machine
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ghost in the Machine

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:19 pm

I wonder how long it will take unskilled to create a sock puppet and whine about his banning? (Because, Lord knows, no one ever seems to understand the message: "Your behavior is unacceptable. Go away and stay there.")
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:21 pm

Ghost in the Machine wrote:
I wonder how long it will take unskilled to create a sock puppet and whine about his banning? (Because, Lord knows, no one ever seems to understand the message: "Your behavior is unacceptable. Go away and stay there.")

Probably not too long, but crucially, probably longer than it will take for Nil to ban the sockpuppet. In such matters, the banned user always loses.
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:21 pm

Gah, I composed a great big wanky response for naught.

Hot C., no official rule was ever decided upon. Since you feel so strongly about it, maybe you should try proposing one. Write out what you think the rule should say, and we'll see if it meets with everyone's approval.
Back to top Go down
Snake Bandage
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Snake Bandage

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:24 pm

Oh Skillet. How it took you this long to get your ignorant creepy ass banned, I'll never know.
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:26 pm

Lysander wrote:
Gah, I composed a great big wanky response for naught.

Hot C., no official rule was ever decided upon. Since you feel so strongly about it, maybe you should try proposing one. Write out what you think the rule should say, and we'll see if it meets with everyone's approval.

I feel less strongly about it than you think, it was however necessary that it be noted and things aren't always as simple as "yeah, everyone agrees this guy's been a fucknugget, ban!". And for future reference, a simpler, more valid, retort to me would've been "so why should we cater for total morons when making rules?". Don't thank me for the service. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also, good suggestion, but I'm not that good at putting stuff down in such clear and concise language, so I'll probably pass. Plus I didn't see all of what Unbrained did, and I don't want to go asking people.
Back to top Go down
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:28 pm

Somath Cegem wrote:
Simple because although he's the poster child for border line rapests and has committed some form of Cyberstalking ...., no fucker wants to be the one to drop the axe.
I know it's a moot point now, but doesn't the only axe in the forum belong to Nihilist anyway?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:12 pm

Mafi wrote:

Nihilist banned SRN for breaking posted rules (no spamming). Nihilist banned Skillet because he bothered you.

On GAFF, I'm pretty sure one of the Ten Suggestions was to NOT post "docs" of other people. I can't recall anyone getting banned for it. Though I also can't recall anyone actually DOING it. Maybe Nihilist should make a rule about it and then ban you for doing it? After all, we don't have a rule about retro-active bannings. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:30 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Mafi wrote:

Nihilist banned SRN for breaking posted rules (no spamming). Nihilist banned Skillet because he bothered you.

On GAFF, I'm pretty sure one of the Ten Suggestions was to NOT post "docs" of other people. I can't recall anyone getting banned for it. Though I also can't recall anyone actually DOING it. Maybe Nihilist should make a rule about it and then ban you for doing it? After all, we don't have a rule about retro-active bannings. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sure w/e.
Edit: harassment's harassment I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:58 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Maybe Nihilist should make a rule about it and then ban you for doing it?

Then get back to your /b/org cube and lay low before you end up vaporized like your friend and fellow /b/org unskilled78. It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 2 896582

Last edited by Nihilist on Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:18 am

Nihilist wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

Then get back to your /b/org cube and lay low before you end up vaporized like your friend and fellow /b/org unskilled78. It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 2 896582

What is a /b/org and what makes you think Skillet had ever been on /b/?

You know, besides the complete social ineptness. Colbert
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:32 am

Wow, Michael, you managed to not post about what fat fucks we all are for once. I'm impressed.
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:09 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

What is a /b/org and what makes you think Skillet had ever been on /b/?

You know, besides the complete social ineptness. Colbert
Well, all he did to be even remotely funny was spout memes like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:09 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Stuff

In Mikey's mind, that post equals:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

Reality:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:33 pm

Nihilist, you are seriously the best. Thank you so much for listening. I can deal with the little fucker personally, as uncomfortable as he makes me, but the more information that came out on him harassing my friends, the angrier I got. I'll sleep much better knowing that he isn't being horribly inappropriate towards people I care about.

LET'S CELEBRATE WITH A KITTEN MACRO PARTY

oh God oh God wrong file wrong file ABORT ABORT
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:41 pm

Hot Cancer wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Stuff

In Mikey's mind, that post equals:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

Reality:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

Best. Post. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 6:46 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Mystique wrote:
Mr.Doobie wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Except that wasn't how it happened, exactly...

People should've figured this out the moment they saw it was Unskilled who made this thread.
I'm soooo out of the loop on who is a dumbass these days.

Ah, he bopped around a bit on the House, but he didn't really gain much of a reputation until he got here. Basically, imagine Mikey except with less sports and all of Chris91's humorlessness.

My sense of humor is just fine, thanks.

Now, if we could get away from the Unskilled78 drama for two minutes and return to the original topic, I have to agree with Mae Bedlam: Berkeley's decision to cut the science lab is insane. In fact it's beyond insane....it's psychopathic. These blockheads are basically sabotaging their kids' futures for the sake of saving a few cents on next year's school budget.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:07 pm

Quote :

My sense of humor is just fine, thanks.

Haha, that is funny!

Quote :
In fact it's beyond insane....it's
psychopathic. These blockheads are basically sabotaging their kids'
futures for the sake of saving a few cents on next year's school budget.

You are an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:33 pm

Chris91 wrote:
BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO CHECK THE LABEL YOU SEE I CAN'T READ

I AM MORE THAN JUST A CAT

I AM AN IAMS CAT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It was only for white kids anyway...
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next