Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It was only for white kids anyway...

Go down 
+35
rachel
saeku
EileenK98
Maximilia
Lapin
gaijinguy
KGarrett
Bamshalam
Seule
grmblfjx
Verandering
Cyberwulf
Chris91
Malganis
Sutremaine
Snake Bandage
Ghost in the Machine
KelinciHutan
Hot Cancer
Somath Cegem
Lysander
Sloth
VileCorp
Delcat
Mikey Go WOOGA
Zeiss Manifold
Root Admin
theweirdkind
Mafiosa
Mr.Doobie
Mystique
ZoZo
Mae Bedlam
Raine
unskilled78
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:35 am

On the subject of Unskilled/WGW vs. GAFF/whatever else that whole discussion was:
Some of you need to realise both that WGW is not GAFF, and that being connected off site as people are via Skype adds an entirely new dimension to everything that hasn't been there before.

Chris:
At least read the fucking original topic before you complain about people going off of it.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:14 pm

Delcat wrote:
LET'S CELEBRATE WITH A KITTEN MACRO PARTY

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also, I believe this to be vaguely on topic:

Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:44 pm

I thought the general banning rule was "we'll ban people if there's threadwank about them and everyone more or less agrees".

No?
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:39 pm

Seule wrote:
I thought the general banning rule was "we'll ban people if there's threadwank about them and everyone more or less agrees".

No?
Seule, go read unskilled's bawwwfest in The Couch. He was a creepy asshole and now he's gone. Don't worry, you're quite safe unless you go around stalking people, and by stalking I mean finding out where they fucking live using GoogleMaps.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:19 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Seule wrote:

No?
Seule, go read unskilled's bawwwfest in The Couch. He was a creepy asshole and now he's gone. Don't worry, you're quite safe unless you go around stalking people, and by stalking I mean finding out where they fucking live using GoogleMaps.
I hope I can't get "banned" for that in real life, because...well... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:23 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Seule wrote:

No?

Uh, I think you may have somewhat misinterpreted what I meant...

I meant that that's what has happened with Skillet and Slim, there was threadwank and chatboxwank and in the end everyone pretty much unanimously decided that they needed banning. Which seems like a perfectly good rule of thumb to me.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:24 pm

Seule wrote:

I meant that that's what has happened with Skillet and Slim, there was threadwank and chatboxwank and in the end everyone pretty much unanimously decided that they needed banning. Which seems like a perfectly good rule of thumb to me.

Aaah, yes. Cheerfully withdrawn!
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:34 am

Chris91 wrote:
BELM.
PLEASE LEARN TO READ THREADS.
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:18 am

Seule wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
Seule wrote:

No?

No...with Skillet at least, the reason why he was banned was because he was a creepy stalking fuck. If people got banned for everyone hating the wank they spawn half of the users wouldn't be here anymore.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:03 am

Verandering wrote:
On the subject of Unskilled/WGW vs. GAFF/whatever else that whole discussion was:
Some of you need to realise both that WGW is not GAFF, and that being connected off site as people are via Skype adds an entirely new dimension to everything that hasn't been there before.

Chris:
At least read the fucking original topic before you complain about people going off of it.

I think Cyberwulf needs that lecture more than I do. Frankly, she's got some nerve criticizing my reading skills considering her idea of intelligent dialogue is to scream "Misogynist!" at any man who tells her her shoes are untied.
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:07 am

Ok, seriously. Please bring some specific instances in which Cyberwulf is being misandrist, because it seems like a lot of you are conflating intense feminism with hating men.
And by "a lot of you" I mean Psy-4.
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:10 am

Chris91 wrote:
Verandering wrote:

Chris:

I think Cyberwulf needs that lecture more than I do. Frankly, she's got some nerve criticizing my reading skills considering her idea of intelligent dialogue is to scream "Misogynist!" at any man who tells her her shoes are untied.

So to defend yourself you come out with "BAW!!! Cyberwulf hates men!!".

Relevant.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:34 am

Hey, don't blame me if this thread went off-track, blame Cyberwulf. She's the one who accused me of not being able to read...what was I supposed to do, let it slide?
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:36 am

Oh no.

Oooooh no. Not this shit again.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:40 am

Like I said, this is all on Cyberwulf.
Back to top Go down
KGarrett
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
KGarrett

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:42 am

Oh, this is just brilliant. Can you just save us the wank and shoot yourself, Chris?
Back to top Go down
Zeiss Manifold
Ants got into everyone
Ants got into everyone
Zeiss Manifold

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:42 am

Bamshalam wrote:
Oh no.

Oooooh no. Not this shit again.
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Lysander

Abort, man! Abort! Pull out!
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:45 am

Bamshalam wrote:
Seule wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
Seule wrote:

No?

No...with Skillet at least, the reason why he was banned was because he was a creepy stalking fuck. If people got banned for everyone hating the wank they spawn half of the users wouldn't be here anymore.

Why am I so crap at elucidating my thoughts? Ahh, ok. Take three. What I meant by 'wank' was 'people complaining about them'. Phwoo.

ETA: Hey, Chris. Hey hey hey, Chris.

:blowjob: < see that? That's your mum, that is. It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 3 588739
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:45 am

Chris91 wrote:
Hey, don't blame me if this thread went off-track, blame Cyberwulf. She's the one who accused me of not being able to read...what was I supposed to do, let it slide?

Yes.

Last edited by gaijinguy on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:46 am

Lysander: You need to ease up on the "Top Gun" references.

Zeiss: I'm not surprised either. Next to male-bashing, Cyberwulf's favorite hobby seems to be lashing out at yours truly for no reason.

Gaijinguy: Don't be so naive.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:47 am

Chris91 wrote:
Like I said, this is all on Cyberwulf.

You're like a yo-yo that actually works.
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:47 am

Chris91 wrote:
Zeiss: I'm not surprised either. Next to male-bashing
PROOF OR STFU

SERIOUSLY.

Seule wrote:
Why am I so crap at elucidating my thoughts? Ahh, ok. Take three. What I meant by 'wank' was 'people complaining about them'. Phwoo.
That's still not how it works, though. Case and point, people complain about Psy-4 and Mikey all the time and they're not going to get banned. The huge difference between those two and creepy McSalkerpants is that Psy-4 and Mikey don't call people in the middle of the night or find their houses on googlemaps.

Last edited by Bamshalam on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:49 am

Double posts rob white children of their science educations.

Last edited by Bamshalam on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:50 am

Chris91 wrote:
Zeiss: I'm not surprised either. Next to male-bashing, Cyberwulf's favorite hobby seems to be lashing out at yours truly for no reason.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

It was only for white kids anyway...
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next