Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It was only for white kids anyway...

Go down 
+35
rachel
saeku
EileenK98
Maximilia
Lapin
gaijinguy
KGarrett
Bamshalam
Seule
grmblfjx
Verandering
Cyberwulf
Chris91
Malganis
Sutremaine
Snake Bandage
Ghost in the Machine
KelinciHutan
Hot Cancer
Somath Cegem
Lysander
Sloth
VileCorp
Delcat
Mikey Go WOOGA
Zeiss Manifold
Root Admin
theweirdkind
Mafiosa
Mr.Doobie
Mystique
ZoZo
Mae Bedlam
Raine
unskilled78
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:22 pm

Chris91 wrote:
I resent being referred to as "it". [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Spoiler:

EileenK98 wrote:
I'm staying out of this. I already tried to talk to him.

Don't worry Eileen, as soon as we find what blackmail he's using to keep you with him, we'll come rescue you!

Quote :
Eileen: I know you're trying to help, but being nice just doesn't work with these guys. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Aren't you two dating? Why do you have to say these things to her on the internet? Why can't you just say these things IRL?
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:44 pm

I have, but she naively thinks I can afford to back off in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:46 pm

Chris91 wrote:
horf horf horf horf horf horf
DID YOU MISS ME, MOUTHBREATHER? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:49 pm

Chris91 wrote:

I... why are you saying this about your SO on the Internet? On a forum that she also frequents, no less?

...I think Eileen should stop dating you.
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:50 pm

Chris91 wrote:

FFS. I don't particularly dislike you, Chris, but this is fucking retarded. You've done this exact same thing before. You know how it ends. You're letting yourself be drawn into a confrontation that you know you
have no chance of winning. This is not "honor," this
is "stupidity." If you're dead set on framing this in terms of e-honor, though, remember what the better part of valor is, sit down, and shut up.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:53 pm

Malganis wrote:

I think Eileen is Chris.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:00 pm

Mystique wrote:
Malganis wrote:

I think Eileen is Chris.

Then I think that his sockpuppet should stop dating him.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:06 pm

Malganis wrote:
Chris91 wrote:

I... why are you saying this about your SO on the Internet? On a forum that she also frequents, no less?

Nobody cares what you think you annoying fatty.

CHRIS. BUDDY. PAL. You say not doing, uh, this, results in a result that's ten times worse. I have a question then. When was it that you let something on the internet go and it had such catastrophic results? Really, I could understand standing up for yourself if someone was heckling you in RL, at least if you could fight or run away. But you give the impression of Chris-Chan. So much so, that if I didn't know your real name due to your own idiocy, I'd think you were him. As such, you're probably too weak to fight, and too fat to run away.

Lapinina wrote:
You're not special. If anyone is getting the worst of her fury, it's Mikey.

It's so sweet that you think of me. I love you
Back to top Go down
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:08 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Low Cyber Self-Esteem, with some Online Intermittent Explosive Disorder on the side. There's always hope for a cure if the patient acknowledges the symptoms.
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 4:33 am

Chris91 wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
Chris91 wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
You just don't fucking learn do you?

Actually, Cancer, I'm a pretty quick study, especially when it comes to unprovoked verbal assaults. If I'm using dirty tactics to fight, it's only because you guys used them first. I wish I could believe there was another way to deal with this situation, but there isn't.

There is. It's called ignoring the jibe and not making a total exhibition of yourself. Has it occured to you that people prod you just to get one of these LOLarious episodes out of you?

No, I suppose that'd be beyond your limited world-view whereby the internet is serious business and any tiniest affront to you must be met by post after post of vehement defence (ie. crying and bitching). Still, whatever makes you happy, fuckwad.

I've tried the "ignoring the jibe" technique both here and in other spots, Cancer, and I can assure you it never works. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When?

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

CHRIS. BUDDY. PAL. You say not doing, uh, this, results in a result that's ten times worse. I have a question then. When was it that you let something on the internet go and it had such catastrophic results? Really, I could understand standing up for yourself if someone was heckling you in RL, at least if you could fight or run away. But you give the impression of Chris-Chan. So much so, that if I didn't know your real name due to your own idiocy, I'd think you were him. As such, you're probably too weak to fight, and too fat to run away.

Life must be bad when you're being tooled by Mikey.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:46 am

Chris91 wrote:

Hey, Chris.

You're not the illiterate cat that eats IAMS. You're the dog who can't count and eats IAMS. Woof woof.

Also, you smell.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 6:33 pm

Chris, I know you've irritated the fuck out of me in the past, but you're right. This is just unreasonable. Thankfully, I have found a group of very special people willing to show you sympathy during trying times.

I hope you appreciate this heartfelt gesture.

...what? Piecing together the replace-name out of single C&P letters instead of being lazy and using a similar font is a VERY heartfelt gesture that shows EXACTLY how devoted I am to this project.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 6:52 pm

Just Chipper wrote:
Your vendetta against other members does nothing but shit up threads [inb4 'hurr contribute yourself - feminist arguments aren't my strong point, although I do enjoy reading some of the discussions that go on here WHICH YOU ARE RUINING do you see where I'm going with this?] and your posting is horrible. Instead of trying to pin blame on others ask yourself if you're contributing to the topic at hand. Are you? No? Then get out!

Earth to Chipper: I'm not the one who has a vendetta against other people--THEY have a vendetta against ME. And in case it's slipped your mind, Cyberwulf started this whole mess in the first place.

And incidentally, the fact that people are still taking cheap shots at me even though I haven't posted here in almost 24 hours proves that I was right about two things: (1)I can never afford to keep silent when people attack me and (2)there's no point in being nice to your enemies because it never does any good.

Last edited by Chris91 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Oh Chris, go back to bed and have more IAMS.
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:00 pm

Chris91 wrote:
there's no point in being nice to your enemies because it never does any good.

Turn the other cheek mah big, black ass! That Jesus Christ was a fucking idiot. Clearly, the only way to settle our differences is to RAAAAAAAAAAGE!
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:08 pm

Lysander wrote:
Chris91 wrote:

Turn the other cheek mah big, black ass! That Jesus Christ was a fucking idiot. Clearly, the only way to settle our differences is to RAAAAAAAAAAGE!
LYSANDER.

YOU'RE BLACK?
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:11 pm

Bamshalam wrote:
Lysander wrote:
Chris91 wrote:

LYSANDER.

YOU'RE BLACK?

Nope! It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 8 588739
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:14 pm

Lysander wrote:
Bamshalam wrote:
Lysander wrote:
Chris91 wrote:

LYSANDER.

YOU'RE BLACK?

Oh. Then stop using Our PhrasesTM.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss Manifold
Ants got into everyone
Ants got into everyone
Zeiss Manifold

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:15 pm

Chris91 wrote:
And incidentally, the fact that people are still taking cheap shots at me even though I haven't posted here in almost 24 hours proves that I was right about two things: (1)I can never afford to keep silent when people attack me and (2)there's no point in being nice to your enemies because it never does any good.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:16 pm

Bamshalam wrote:
Lysander wrote:
Bamshalam wrote:
Lysander wrote:
Chris91 wrote:

LYSANDER.

YOU'RE BLACK?

Ahahahahahahahaha.

<3<3<3 bb
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:17 pm

Bamshalam wrote:
Lysander wrote:
Bamshalam wrote:
Lysander wrote:
Chris91 wrote:

LYSANDER.

YOU'RE BLACK?

I should have said yes. I think I'd make a good black dude.

I bet I'd have more sex if I was black.
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:19 pm

Not really, everyone would be too scared of you.
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:20 pm

Oh, well that would work too.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:20 pm

Lysander wrote:

I think I'd make a good black dude.
... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was only for white kids anyway...   It was only for white kids anyway... - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

It was only for white kids anyway...
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next