Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME

Go down 
+106
Arcadia Rose
marysukiyaki
ViewSonic
Ratchetmon
Mikey Go WOOGA
Soothsayer1989
Un1t 0n3
Summercorn
grmblfjx
Nihilist
Kevin M
WarriorOmen
William Shakespeare
Lady Anne
MacedonianSunWarrior
Eeveegou
rae
Technobrat
teal deer
Snake Bandage
Howithurts
CaptainMcNeil
The Scientist
StandupShady
WD40
Sarahsuke
Alhazred
ZOOLANDER
Wolf
Quijotesca
Foxy
Vilecat
Observed
Vanilla-villa
DavidH
SirDixonDongs
Disco Stu
Mr.Doobie
Braigwen
Alex89
kelly
Maximilia
Miss Prince
Khajidu
Grimley Fieendish
szaleniec
Nightboomfer
Chris91
littledorrit
Sutremaine
Tony Branston
Jesus.
myeerah
knightwithoutacause
DarthDarthington
Exodia's Right Leg
Chaltab
Somath Cegem
Penguin
Root Admin
Notomys mordax
tachikoma01
Just Chipper
Reidmar
Sloth
Dixie
Perverted Demon
V3N0M
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
MC Guffin
Trioculus
Malganis
InkWeaver
Zeiss Manifold
CleverUsername
Sarin
Lurv
Achtung Baby
Tungsten Monk
Keith Fraser
gaijinguy
Bamshalam
Hot Cancer
TheHedonist
Kirby
unskilled78
Saleha
Dr. Professor Science
Rabid Badger
dariamorgendorffer
the asylum
Cyberwulf
Alea Iacta Est
Reepicheep-chan
Dick Powers
Rizale
Lysander
Ceres
anangrychocobo
Mae Bedlam
Delcat
Mafiosa
Seule
Lembech
Narwhal
Toastuh
110 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
tachikoma01
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
tachikoma01

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:39 am

He's the one that said prostitutes should have to work for a ten dollar flat rate if the man is a virgin, isn't he? Which just further goes to
show how much 'respect' he actually has for women. Or how little concept he has of real-world money. Or both.

Edited to fix odd paragraph break issue.
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:32 pm

A troll made a sarcastic post making fun of Chris's art style and bad writing. Of course, Chris doesn't understand sarcasm. His response:
Quote :
And I do feel that I AM a disturbed creative genius; between my life
with Autism, real life events and people when and who have taunted and
tortured me, the Online Internet tortures of the Encyclopedia Dramatica
page, ALL of the Trolls deceiving me with pretending to be Women and
Friends just to get the Naked Content they have conned me out of,
Having trouble separating True Person from Troll on the Internet
through Typed Letters and such... I am a Very Complex Person; Avant
Garde, as Dr. Cthulhu puts it.
And his martyr complex:
Quote :
If I did not have to deal with such tortures, I would be as Bland as
Alec and his bunch. How Bland would my comics be if I had not have to
suffer from all of MY OWN Trail of Tears.
Back to top Go down
Keith Fraser
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Keith Fraser

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:50 am

Chris wrote:
If I did not have to deal with such tortures, I would be as Bland as
Alec and his bunch. How Bland would my comics be if I had not have to
suffer from all of MY OWN Trail of Tears.

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 10 588739 *plays the World's Smallest Violin*
Back to top Go down
knightwithoutacause
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
knightwithoutacause

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:05 pm

I just read his 'News Dash' and laughed really hard when I read that he actually advised for a guy to do a Donald Duck impression to a girl to break the ice. Chris-chan giving dating advice is funny on its own, but that is hilarious to me because I can imagine the poor girl's expression.
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:00 pm

Keith Fraser wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
Picking up "random" girls who are just looking for a bit of fun in bars requires that you have some level of social aptitude and maybe have to go as far as being able to tell a joke or something (shocking, huh?) . I think that's beyond most LS members.

Agreed, but my point is that if they were *that* desperate to get laid, you'd think they'd try to develop the necessary social skills, ergo they in fact are not that desperate and they might be better off if they admitted that.

Maybe they're holding out hope that some young lady will take pity on them and fuck them without them having even to try. Would certainly go with the "sex is a right" thing some of them were espousing.

Or maybe they prefer to wallow in their own misery.

Or both.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:30 pm

knightwithoutacause wrote:
I just read his 'News Dash' and laughed really hard when I read that he actually advised for a guy to do a Donald Duck impression to a girl to break the ice.
Yeah, everyone knows that you wanna go the Uncle Scrooge route if you really wanna mop up the chicks.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:42 pm

Delcat wrote:
I just read his 'News Dash' and laughed really hard when I read that he actually advised for a guy to do a Donald Duck impression to a girl to break the ice.
Yeah, everyone knows that you wanna go the Uncle Scrooge route if you really wanna mop up the chicks.

Ducklings. And the odd cygnet.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:36 am

Delcat wrote:

However, I do not recommend using "money bin" as a penis nickname.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:12 pm

In b4 Chris-chan shits himself
Back to top Go down
tachikoma01
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
tachikoma01

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:05 pm

Damn it, Mafiosa beat me to it. I was just coming over here to post that. Can't WAIT to see his reaction.

Especially since several Aspies I know in fandom who are 50-100% more sane than Chris-chan are already foaming at the mouth about how THEY'RE NOT AUTISTIC DAMN IT!
Back to top Go down
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:06 pm

Quick, someone send him an e-mail about it and try to get answered in his mailbag!
Back to top Go down
Sarin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sarin

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:27 pm

The CWCipedia's been removed because one of the people he ripped off decided to SUE TO THE EXTREME, but once that gets sorted out, I plan to write about how Chris is obviously transgendered and see if the response is lulzy enough to start a new troll bandwagon.
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:51 pm

Am I the only one who first read BLACHU as BLACKCHU or something like that?
Back to top Go down
Lurv
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lurv

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:21 am

Mafiosa wrote:
In b4 Chris-chan shits himself
Not like that is anything new.

The article is interesting, though.
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:07 am

In which Chris confirms his belief that cartoons are real.

(In part 2 of this conversation, which won't load for me right now.)
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:23 am

Sarin wrote:
The CWCipedia's been removed because one of the people he ripped off decided to SUE TO THE EXTREME
That whole thing is fucking stupid. Evan's making a fuss about a rip-off of a rip-off and more importantly is depriving us all of lulz. Also there were way too many angry, trollish letters flooding into the Mailbag. They're gonna scare him off.
Back to top Go down
tachikoma01
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
tachikoma01

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:23 am

Sarin wrote:
The CWCipedia's been removed because one of the people he ripped off decided to SUE TO THE EXTREME, but once that gets sorted out, I plan to write about how Chris is obviously transgendered and see if the response is lulzy enough to start a new troll bandwagon.

Wait, what? I did not hear this story. Link me? (If it is earlier in this thread, I must have completely missed it.)
*Gets popcorn ready*
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:33 am

Chris threw a bitchfit when someone drew Rosechu with a dick. Then, he took someone's fan character, whopped off it's dick, and introduced it as a new female character. The original guy (Evan) asked him to remove the female version, and Chris was an asshole about it. The trolls that ran the CWCki took the page down to teach him a lesson in not stealing, but this will go right over his head and will deny us the funny in the mean time.

A troll sent him a letter introducing himself as a girl, then showing off his penis in a followup letter "by accident." This didn't seem to phase Chris as much as you'd think. He seemed to be very interested as to when the operation was going to take place. Make of that what you will.
Back to top Go down
tachikoma01
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
tachikoma01

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:42 am

... So they're STILL bitching about Simonchu or whateverthefuckit is, or is this a different fight?

And I agree, Chris is incapable of learning anything Chris doesn't want to learn. Taking down his page as a lesson will be about as effective as arguing in the Love-Shy thread.
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:46 pm

Huh, it only took 5 years for someone to sue Chris' pants off

.... not that it was that hard to get them off in the first place. *shudder*
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:48 pm

Is it just me, or does it seem massively hypocritical for the Asperpedians to shut him down for ripping off Simonchu when they themselves are ripping off Chris's rip-offs?

Not that Chris is in anyway an innocent victim, just... you know, stooping to his level is lame.
Back to top Go down
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 5:35 pm

Chaltab wrote:
Is it just me, or does it seem massively hypocritical for the Asperpedians to shut him down for ripping off Simonchu when they themselves are ripping off Chris's rip-offs?

Not that Chris is in anyway an innocent victim, just... you know, stooping to his level is lame.

I think they're trying to get him to understand the hard way that people generally don't like being ripped off, and especially how frustrating it could be to get ripped off and then have the thief deny it, like Chris or, subsequently, the Asperchu guys.

At least, that's the impression I got from those phone conversations over the past few days.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 5:43 pm

They're trying too hard now.
Back to top Go down
Sarin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sarin

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:17 pm

Yeah, seriously. Trying to make Chris-chan learn a lesson? Never, ever going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:54 pm

I guess on some level the fact that Chris's... er, work... rips of Sonic and Pokemon doesn't bother me because not only do I write fanfiction, but I have aspirations to write fanfiction professionally in the form of working for DC Comics.

Even if Chris removed all the copyrighted elements, it would still be awful comicbookery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME
Page 10 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next