Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Lysander
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Lysander

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:25 pm

Nihilist wrote:
I don't know, it doesn't sit right with me to say that he had the capacity to do a decent parody a la Weird Al

If it makes you feel any better, half way through the song, he forgets that he's singing a parody, and momentarily slips into the original lyrics.

Plus, they aren't all parodies. This one is done pretty straight up until the end. The last verse contains a line about how "it feels good inside." Attempting to sing that line causes him to experience a brief bout of Gay Panic, which in turn leads to him mumbling the remainder of the song.
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:00 pm

Chris seems to be in a constant state of gay panic.
Back to top Go down
Exodia's Right Leg
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Exodia's Right Leg

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:07 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
And then you have the remixes people have done of his bizarre rantings:

Damn, I got addicted to that clip. Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 9 453357
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:35 pm

Quote :

Hey Chris!

I'm just curious, I know you're a patriotic American, how do you feel about President Obama's plan to repeal the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy in the military? As an openly homosexual person do you think you're going to join the forces and fight for your country? Also, are you going to have Sonichu join the military in your comics at any point once the repeal is in effect?

A TRUE and LOYAL fan,
-Bart

Quote :
I Am Straight. I would never join the military. Let Obama Repeal the policy, then the homos can go die in explosions.

Lovely.
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:56 pm

What the hell? Did he not even recognize Bart Simpson's name? (Yeah, that shocks me more than the monstrous homophobia. That's the kind of person Chris is.)
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:35 am

Somebody should shoop him rocking out with his Guitar Hero controller next to members of the Westboro Baptist Church, because they're doing the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:43 am

On page 7 I wrote:
Damn. I was just going to do something along the lines of "Pikanic and Raichamy in 'The House Smells of Shit'."

Well.

Last night...

oh god help me
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:33 am

EPIC!
Back to top Go down
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:44 pm

Chaltab wrote:
What the hell? Did he not even recognize Bart Simpson's name? (Yeah, that shocks me more than the monstrous homophobia. That's the kind of person Chris is.)

I don't think he ever even checks the names (or at least, that's my brain's rationalization in order to retain some faith in the world) - he's gotten letters from John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dahmer, Trent Reznor, Leonardo DaVinci, Ivan Drago, and multiple members of the Beatles, among many others, and the only one whose name he ever mentioned recognizing was Stephen King.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:26 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
oh god help me
Heh. But does Chris own the copyright on all Pikanics, I wonder?
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:48 pm

Chris once claimed that he would outlaw "the friend zone."

Quote :
Q: If you could change the law, how would you change it? and you said you would outlaw the friend zone? why? what happened to a woman's right to choose who she wants to be with?

Quote :
A: Nothing has happened in Women's Rights; the "Friend Zone" is only the LOUSIEST EXCUSE EVER to give to someone the woman deeply cares about and trusts so she could get out of sex or a relationship.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:12 pm

Lysander wrote:

Quote :
Q: If you could change the law, how would you change it? and you said you would outlaw the friend zone? why? what happened to a woman's right to choose who she wants to be with?

Quote :
A: Nothing has happened in Women's Rights; the "Friend Zone" is only the LOUSIEST EXCUSE EVER to give to someone the woman deeply cares about and trusts so she could get out of sex or a relationship.

OH DEAR GOD.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:14 pm

Lysander wrote:

Quote :

Quote :

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 9 Mspaki10
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:23 pm

Lysander wrote:

Quote :

Quote :
Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 9 846489
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:59 pm

...That is astounding even for Chris. Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 9 199471
Back to top Go down
Keith Fraser
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Keith Fraser

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:35 pm

Lysander wrote:

Quote :

Quote :

Because if you care about/trust someone of the opposite sex, the only logical thing to do is to shag them silly! Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 9 961878
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:09 pm

Chaltab wrote:
...That is astounding even for Chris. Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 9 199471

A bonafide retarded manchild with a horrifying misunderstanding on human relationships?

Par for the course with Chrissy, I think.
Back to top Go down
Keith Fraser
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Keith Fraser

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:19 pm

DarthDarthington wrote:
I don't think he ever even checks the names (or at least, that's my brain's rationalization in order to retain some faith in the world) - he's gotten letters from John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dahmer, Trent Reznor, Leonardo DaVinci, Ivan Drago, and multiple members of the Beatles, among many others, and the only one whose name he ever mentioned recognizing was Stephen King.

I'm interested to know what all those serial killers, fictional characters and historical figures wanted to ask him about. (Also, someone should send him an email pretending to be Sigmund Freud.)
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:23 pm

Keith Fraser wrote:
Because if you care about/trust someone of the opposite sex, the only logical thing to do is to shag them silly! Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 9 961878
Wait a second...oh my God, is SPQR Chris? :tinhat:

I wonder what becoming a member of LoveShy would do to him. I mean, he really fits in with the ideology, doesn't he?
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Keith Fraser
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Keith Fraser

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:39 pm

What puzzles me about people like Chris and the members of LoveShy is that they go on and on about how desperate they are to get laid/find a relationship, yet they apparently haven't explored increasingly undignified but lucrative (as in, they have been proven to work even for people most of us would consider pretty loathsome) approaches like picking up drunk women in bars, cunningly designed singles ads, soliciting ladies of the night, etc. Sure, they may be too socially awkward/morally upstanding to do stuff like that, or they may be looking for a 'nice girl', or whatever, but in that case, I'd argue that they're not as desperate as all that for sex and/or a girlfriend. Maybe if they realized that and relaxed a bit they wouldn't come off as so creepy and, paradoxically, might have more success in interacting with the female of the species (whether in a friendly or a romantic context).

(No, this in no way relates to my own love life/lack thereof. Nosirreebob, no.)
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:45 pm

Picking up "random" girls who are just looking for a bit of fun in bars requires that you have some level of social aptitude and maybe have to go as far as being able to tell a joke or something (shocking, huh?) . I think that's beyond most LS members.
Back to top Go down
Keith Fraser
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Keith Fraser

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:59 pm

Hot Cancer wrote:
Picking up "random" girls who are just looking for a bit of fun in bars requires that you have some level of social aptitude and maybe have to go as far as being able to tell a joke or something (shocking, huh?) . I think that's beyond most LS members.

Agreed, but my point is that if they were *that* desperate to get laid, you'd think they'd try to develop the necessary social skills, ergo they in fact are not that desperate and they might be better off if they admitted that.
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:02 pm

Keith Fraser wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:

Agreed, but my point is that if they were *that* desperate to get laid, you'd think they'd try to develop the necessary social skills

Or the forcible alternative, since "social skills" are obviously not their forte.
Back to top Go down
Tungsten Monk
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Tungsten Monk

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:31 pm

And as for the ladies of the evening, one troll tried to get Chris to lose his virginity by soliciting a prostitute on Craigslist. Chris tried to get her to work for free by telling her about his personal problems.

Edited to fix incredibly inappropriate typo. Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 9 Icon_eek

Last edited by Tungsten Monk on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:38 pm

Tungsten Monk wrote:
Christ tried to get her to work for free by telling her about his personal problems.
"My dad can be a bit overbearing, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME
Page 9 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: Golden Oldies-
Jump to: