Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead

Go down 
+15
theweirdkind
Spotts1701
Chaltab
Narwhal
Mikey Go WOOGA
Q
Dr. Professor Science
Sheba
Snake Bandage
Deutschtard
Saleha
EileenK98
Root Admin
Raine
Mafiosa
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead Empty
PostSubject: Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead   Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:53 pm

Remains have yet to be identified

Quote :
Male remains have been discovered on Saturday morning in the mountains of Gunma Prefecture, the same general area where Crayon Shin-chan creator Yoshito Usui was reportedly going hiking on September 11 when he went missing. Authorities have not identified the remains yet, but they told the TBS television station that the clothing on the remains resemble those of Usui.

Quote :
The first person to discover the remains told the MBS television station, "It didn't seem like a place where people can get to. He probably fell there from above." The remains were lying facing down with apparent fractures throughout the entire body, and had seemed to be there for several days. Police from the nearby town of Shimonita will recover the body on Sunday.

Update 3: The Mainichi Shimbun and Zaikei Shimbun papers report that the Sakushi City Fire Department received the emergency call about the remains with tattered clothes at around 10:15 a.m. to 10:25 a.m. on Saturday. The remains were about 100 to 300 meters directly below an Arafune cliff.

He just went for a one day hike...
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead   Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:49 pm

That's terrible. Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead 309696 I hope it's not him and he's fine, although I have my doubts there. It's so easy to get lost in the forest. People go missing all the time here in Australia even though they were only going to be gone for a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead   Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:49 pm

In before Mikey says nothing of value was lost. Razz
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead   Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:38 am

If he does, you can shoot him for me.
Back to top Go down
Saleha
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Saleha

PostSubject: Re: Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead   Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:18 am

Sadly, all doubt has been removed.
Back to top Go down
http://diva-urd.livejournal.com/
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead   Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:52 am

Saleha wrote:
Sadly, all doubt has been removed.

Noooooooooooooo. D:

Damn you, 2009! DAMN YOU

Today, something of value...was lost.
Back to top Go down
Deutschtard
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Deutschtard

PostSubject: Re: Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead   Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:14 pm

I wanted to write something of value but all I can think of to say is

DDDDDDD: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo......

RIP to awesome.
Back to top Go down
Snake Bandage
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Snake Bandage

PostSubject: Re: Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead   Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:07 pm

I wasn't even that big a fan of Shin-chan and I'm still heartbroken. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead   Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:22 pm

What a horrible way to go..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead   Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:18 pm

Oops. My bad, guys.
Back to top Go down
Q

Q

PostSubject: Re: Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead   Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:35 pm

Dr. Professor Science wrote:
Oops. My bad, guys.
I believe that should be my line.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead   Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:44 pm

Wait, is Crayon Shin-chan that crappy cartoon that was on Adult Swim before everyone realized it sucked and it was taken off the air?

And there wasn't anything lost that was of importance. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead   Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:27 pm

Shin-chan was the opposite of crappy.

PENIS DANCE
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead   Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:56 pm

My friends and I plan on having a memorial Shin Chan marathon. This really upset me. What a horrible way to go. He just had a spot of bad luck and it cost him his life.
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead   Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:18 pm

Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead 309696 What is it with 2009 and celebrities dying?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead   Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:48 pm

Chaltab wrote:
Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead 309696 What is it with 2009 and celebrities dying?

FOR FUCK'S SAKE! CELEBRITIES DIE EVERY FUCKING YEAR! HAVE YOU SHIT HEADS NEVER WATCHED THAT STUPID MEMORIAL TRIBUTE BULLSHIT SHOWN AT EVERY EMMY AWARDS?

I mean, even if it IS some super-duper cool dude, him dying in a particular year doesn't make that year super-duper lethal. Super-duper cool people have a super-duper penchant for finding ways to die.

Examples:

Steve McNair
Billy Mays
Chris Benoit
Heath Ledger
Farah Fawcett
Peter Jennings
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead   Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:53 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
And there wasn't anything lost that was of importance. Razz

Argh! He did it! You can just see him watching us mock his repetitiveness, quivering to post the same damn phrase again. Eventually he caved, refusing to look at his screen as he once again succumbed to his dark habit.
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead   Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:55 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Chaltab wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] What is it with 2009 and celebrities dying?

FOR FUCK'S SAKE! CELEBRITIES DIE EVERY FUCKING YEAR! HAVE YOU SHIT HEADS NEVER WATCHED THAT STUPID MEMORIAL TRIBUTE BULLSHIT SHOWN AT EVERY EMMY AWARDS?

Mikey, right now I could really give a tinker's damn what you think.

I have no clue who this person was, and I'm not shitting all over the people in this thread.

If you really have to be an asshole, try to do it somewhere else. Because IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE.
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead   Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:58 pm

Spotts1701 wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Chaltab wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] What is it with 2009 and celebrities dying?

I have no clue who this person was, and I'm not shitting all over the people in this thread.

If you really have to be an asshole, try to do it somewhere else. Because IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE.
It wasn't even funny the first time.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead   Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:51 am

I have no idea who this guy is or what the hell he's famous for, but fuck that's horrible. >:

Mafiosa wrote:

The video is not available in my country, but the taller bloke sitting down in the thumbnail looks like fucking Yoshikage Kira from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, man. D: Does he happen to like the severed hands of women, by any chance?

Last edited by Verandering on Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead   Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:53 am

theweirdkind wrote:
Spotts1701 wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Chaltab wrote:

It wasn't even funny the first time.

I'm not trying to be funny. Every time someone dies, there's AT LEAST one, probably a dozen, moron flailing about "OMG [insert year here] STOP KILLING PEOPLE!!!!" It's retarded. Why do they never blame the day people keep dying on? Or the month they die in?

For that matter, what makes them think that people dying is somehow new to this particular year? And what makes them think the year is killing them and not the cancer/overdose/head trauma/cord around neck? :redangry: :redangry: :redangry:
Back to top Go down
Snake Bandage
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Snake Bandage

PostSubject: Re: Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead   Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:39 am

I think it's because all these icons of people's childhoods are starting to show their age and die and we're reacting accordingly. Some of them dying in really weird and horrifying circumstances certainly doesn't help.

BTW, Mikey, I'm telling you again to DIAF.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead   Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:58 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Steve McNair

Died as an inevitable result of adulterously inserting his penis in the crazy.

Quote :
Chris Benoit
Murdered his family and committed suicide.

"Super-cool people"? Really?
Back to top Go down
Saleha
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Saleha

PostSubject: Re: Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead   Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:21 am

Spotts1701 wrote:

Word. Shit, I thought Shin-chan was the height of idiocy, but that has nothing to do with the poor man falling off a cliff to his death. He entertained a lot of people, and he didn't go after killing others like for example your fine Chris Benoit.
Back to top Go down
http://diva-urd.livejournal.com/
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead   Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:43 pm

Are you people still biting at Mikey's bait? Man, and you wonder why all the trolls we get are such low-quality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead   Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead Empty

Back to top Go down

Crayon Shin-Chan creator rumored as dead
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next