Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME

Go down 
+106
Arcadia Rose
marysukiyaki
ViewSonic
Ratchetmon
Mikey Go WOOGA
Soothsayer1989
Un1t 0n3
Summercorn
grmblfjx
Nihilist
Kevin M
WarriorOmen
William Shakespeare
Lady Anne
MacedonianSunWarrior
Eeveegou
rae
Technobrat
teal deer
Snake Bandage
Howithurts
CaptainMcNeil
The Scientist
StandupShady
WD40
Sarahsuke
Alhazred
ZOOLANDER
Wolf
Quijotesca
Foxy
Vilecat
Observed
Vanilla-villa
DavidH
SirDixonDongs
Disco Stu
Mr.Doobie
Braigwen
Alex89
kelly
Maximilia
Miss Prince
Khajidu
Grimley Fieendish
szaleniec
Nightboomfer
Chris91
littledorrit
Sutremaine
Tony Branston
Jesus.
myeerah
knightwithoutacause
DarthDarthington
Exodia's Right Leg
Chaltab
Somath Cegem
Penguin
Root Admin
Notomys mordax
tachikoma01
Just Chipper
Reidmar
Sloth
Dixie
Perverted Demon
V3N0M
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
MC Guffin
Trioculus
Malganis
InkWeaver
Zeiss Manifold
CleverUsername
Sarin
Lurv
Achtung Baby
Tungsten Monk
Keith Fraser
gaijinguy
Bamshalam
Hot Cancer
TheHedonist
Kirby
unskilled78
Saleha
Dr. Professor Science
Rabid Badger
dariamorgendorffer
the asylum
Cyberwulf
Alea Iacta Est
Reepicheep-chan
Dick Powers
Rizale
Lysander
Ceres
anangrychocobo
Mae Bedlam
Delcat
Mafiosa
Seule
Lembech
Narwhal
Toastuh
110 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:01 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Trust me, Cyberwulf, nobody needs to pull his strings...he's highly capable of pulling this sick garbage on his own hook.
Don't forget him drawing the Twin Towers and crashing his mouse into them.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:51 pm

Or his "Lars' Ship Has Sunk" video in which he mocked the victims of the sinking of the Titanic just so he could get some cheap laughs at the expense of an ex-boyfriend of one of his "gal pals".
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:52 am

I know all that shit. I just don't believe that the Tomgirl saga is a spontaneous thing. Somebody supplied Chris with a definition of "Tomgirl" and somebody set up the "Tomboys and Tomgirls of Virginia" forum to lure him out for lulz.
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:18 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
somebody set up the "Tomboys and Tomgirls of Virginia" forum to lure him out for lulz.

The site has a My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic theme going on.

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 20 Tumblr_lh8l0anhUq1qaylsh_thumb

Cy's right. Chris is being pulled along, again.

You gotta applaud their effort at times, but at others... When does this stop being funny and start being harassment of a disturbed individual who is clearly in need of care? (Bluespike need not fucking answer)
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:24 pm

Chris, it's time to get over Chris.

Because THAT.
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:56 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
Eh, someone is definitely pulling his strings wrt the Tomgirl stuff. That makes it less fun and more "oh what saddos these trolls are".

Trust me, Cyberwulf, nobody needs to pull his strings...he's highly capable of pulling this sick garbage on his own hook. Remember, we're talking about a guy of of his own free will has (A)drunk his own seminal fluids; (B)copped to still pooping his underwear in his late 20s; (C)portrayed himself shooting someone in the kneecaps simply because they made fun of him; and (D)tried to incite two total strangers to commit suicide.

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 20 556166
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:16 am

Braigwen wrote:
Chris91 wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
Eh, someone is definitely pulling his strings wrt the Tomgirl stuff. That makes it less fun and more "oh what saddos these trolls are".

Trust me, Cyberwulf, nobody needs to pull his strings...he's highly capable of pulling this sick garbage on his own hook. Remember, we're talking about a guy of of his own free will has (A)drunk his own seminal fluids; (B)copped to still pooping his underwear in his late 20s; (C)portrayed himself shooting someone in the kneecaps simply because they made fun of him; and (D)tried to incite two total strangers to commit suicide.

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 20 556166

Ah, the good old days. Shocked
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:44 pm

Nice how he's rattling his saber against Athiests now. Not that Chris was ever the most sterling example of tolerance and understanding before, but so much for the infallable "moral compass" tripe.
Back to top Go down
Exodia's Right Leg
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Exodia's Right Leg

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:23 am

the asylum wrote:
Nice how he's rattling his saber against Athiests now. Not that Chris was ever the most sterling example of tolerance and understanding before, but so much for the infallable "moral compass" tripe.
Chris will rattle against anyone who doesn't fit in his broken moral compass.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:04 am

Chris91 wrote:
StandupShady wrote:

Without him actually turning round and admitting to being at least slightly gay, I don't see how he could get more bizarre (or hypocritical, for that matter). He's pretty much already sunk to the bottom of and well and truly scraped the barrel of bizarre human behaviour.

That's what people were saying after the Fanta video-- and he managed to top that. Then came the Rule 34 picture of Megan Schroeder, and he topped that one too. Then there was the Mr. Popo video, and he even topped that. If I were a gambling man I'd bet even money necrophilia comes next.

Well, he hasn't gone all the way into necrophilia yet, but he's certainly started showing warning signs of being headed in that direction.... pale

Last edited by Chris91 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing typo)
Back to top Go down
Dixie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Dixie

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:49 pm

Oh my god... This has gone way beyond being funny. This man is seriously disturbed. I'm ashamed now that I found the CWCkipedia amusing. The sooner this poor creature is safely confined to a psychiactric ward the better.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:22 pm

At this point I think it'll take a full lobotomy to put an end to his insanity.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:23 pm

Dixie wrote:
Oh my god... This has gone way beyond being funny. This man is seriously disturbed. I'm ashamed now that I found the CWCkipedia amusing. The sooner this poor creature is safely confined to a psychiactric ward the better.

That's not going to happen any time soon, since his parents prefer to sweep everything under the rug, even in the face of incessant trolling and the authorities, even after being shown Chris's living conditions, looked the other way.
Back to top Go down
Quijotesca
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Quijotesca

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:07 pm

His living conditions are nothing. He tried to run over a guy and he got away with it.
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:39 pm

Holy crap. Shocked
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:57 am

xerrofoot wrote:
Dixie wrote:

That's not going to happen any time soon, since his parents prefer to sweep everything under the rug, even in the face of incessant trolling and the authorities, even after being shown Chris's living conditions, looked the other way.

IIRC it wasn't so much a case of authorities looking the other way so much as authorities allowing Chris' parents to exercise their right to live in a pile of junk.

Were Bob and Barb ever to admit that they need help dealing with their son, then there might be some changes, but both have a mixture of utter distrust of any social authorities as well as a bone-headed refusal to admit that Chris, or themselves, need help. (A sentiment Chris shares)

Chris has visited psychiatrists on occasion, but I believe the last one was quite a while ago, and he was not as extreme then as he is now.

I also recall, but cannot find, an occasion when Chris edited an ad on his website about Asperger's syndrome. He altered it to make it clear that he does not believe that Asperger's has anything to do with Autism. (In fact he finds it insulting to be associated with people who don't share his imaginary definition of his condition) This led to a short E-Mail exchange with the creator of the ad, who was genuinely concerned for Chris, his beliefs, and the fact that he did not seem to have a carer. That person actually tried to get Chris help, but was met by an allcaps "I don't need no stinkin' carer" response.

Point is, Chris needs help. But his parents, nor himself are ever going to admit that, nor are they going to seek it out, and any attempts to provide help will be refused or lied to. (Also: See Vivian Gee)

Until then, regular folks around him will continue to pass him off as an eccentric wierdo until he finally does something dangerous or damaging to himself and/or others.

(You might have thought that attempting to run someone over would count as that, but I believe that incident was truncated as the victim (who had been abused by Chris for some time prior to that) and the police could just get the whole affair over and done so they could get shot of the babbling wierdo ASAP. Hopefully, he might not be as 'lucky' next time.)
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:22 am

This is all gonna end in tears.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:33 pm

WD40 wrote:

IIRC it wasn't so much a case of authorities looking the other way so much as authorities allowing Chris' parents to exercise their right to live in a pile of junk.

Eh, to-may-to, to-mah-to. Whatever the reason, they're flat-out refusing to interfere. I have to say, though, it begs the question of just what would it take to get the authorities to forcibly insert Johnny Law and Suzie Social into the situation. Chris obviously doesn't have the mental wherewithal to look after himself once his parents shuffle off the mortal coil, nor can he hold down a job or manage the debt certain companies are stupidly allowing him to accrue. I think most of those of us who have been following Christian Chandler's life and antics are simply waiting on tenterhooks for Bob and Barb to die of old age (or other causes) so we can find what happens to him once they're gone.
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:13 am

Which is kind of heartless, but I for one am genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:46 am

It's like a trainwreck. Its one of the most horrifying things you can see, but you just can't look away
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:19 am

The Scientist wrote:

Or blood.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:08 pm

Chris91 wrote:
The Scientist wrote:

Or blood.

Or both, plus a pile of ripped-up Sonichu comics.
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:46 am

A very likely scenario, all things considered.
Back to top Go down
Exodia's Right Leg
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Exodia's Right Leg

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:42 pm

He's now doxing the trolls on YouTube, and gloating about it.
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:23 am

Yeah... I can't be alone in thinking that if Chris has been able to access these 'dox', then they're almost certainly not true...

He's been fed them, just to see what he does. I'm almost sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME
Page 20 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next