Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME

Go down 
+106
Arcadia Rose
marysukiyaki
ViewSonic
Ratchetmon
Mikey Go WOOGA
Soothsayer1989
Un1t 0n3
Summercorn
grmblfjx
Nihilist
Kevin M
WarriorOmen
William Shakespeare
Lady Anne
MacedonianSunWarrior
Eeveegou
rae
Technobrat
teal deer
Snake Bandage
Howithurts
CaptainMcNeil
The Scientist
StandupShady
WD40
Sarahsuke
Alhazred
ZOOLANDER
Wolf
Quijotesca
Foxy
Vilecat
Observed
Vanilla-villa
DavidH
SirDixonDongs
Disco Stu
Mr.Doobie
Braigwen
Alex89
kelly
Maximilia
Miss Prince
Khajidu
Grimley Fieendish
szaleniec
Nightboomfer
Chris91
littledorrit
Sutremaine
Tony Branston
Jesus.
myeerah
knightwithoutacause
DarthDarthington
Exodia's Right Leg
Chaltab
Somath Cegem
Penguin
Root Admin
Notomys mordax
tachikoma01
Just Chipper
Reidmar
Sloth
Dixie
Perverted Demon
V3N0M
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
MC Guffin
Trioculus
Malganis
InkWeaver
Zeiss Manifold
CleverUsername
Sarin
Lurv
Achtung Baby
Tungsten Monk
Keith Fraser
gaijinguy
Bamshalam
Hot Cancer
TheHedonist
Kirby
unskilled78
Saleha
Dr. Professor Science
Rabid Badger
dariamorgendorffer
the asylum
Cyberwulf
Alea Iacta Est
Reepicheep-chan
Dick Powers
Rizale
Lysander
Ceres
anangrychocobo
Mae Bedlam
Delcat
Mafiosa
Seule
Lembech
Narwhal
Toastuh
110 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:26 am

Me too. No way he's that clever.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:56 pm

Oh dear.
Back to top Go down
Exodia's Right Leg
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Exodia's Right Leg

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:01 am

Being they true or not, that's going to bloat his ego to ludicrous proportions. Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 21 453357
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:27 pm

Exodia's Right Leg wrote:
Being they true or not, that's going to bloat his ego to ludicrous proportions. Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 21 453357

Is that even possible? His ego's been at the point of imploding into a black hole for years now.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:36 am

If his ego were any bigger, it would test positive for steroids. Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 21 611762
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:10 pm

And Bob Chandler is no more

Things have gone from downhill to freefall
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:34 pm

the asylum wrote:
And Bob Chandler is no more

Things have gone from downhill to freefall
Wait? What!

*Checks CWIKI*

Oh man...

... Wow... Do I ever feel like a shit for speculating over this... And for being curious over the future...
Back to top Go down
Exodia's Right Leg
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Exodia's Right Leg

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:54 am

Rest in peace, Internet Lumberjack.
Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 21 Art-obama-salute-420x0
You were a racist old fuck, but even you deserved a better legacy than Chris.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:28 am

You know, hating this guy for being a moron never gets old...
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:59 am

"Moron" is the nicest thing you can say about him...I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it turns out Chris-Chan caused the heart attack that killed his dad.
Back to top Go down
Snake Bandage
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Snake Bandage

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:48 am

Chris91 wrote:
"Moron" is the nicest thing you can say about him...I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it turns out Chris-Chan caused the heart attack that killed his dad.

WOW.

You know, I think Chris is a reprehensible human being too but... This is kind of pushing it.

I mean. The guy's father just DIED. Have a little respect.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:22 am

Maybe Barb will admit that the family needs help now and get Chris into some sort of pyche care?

I keep hoping Chris will suddenly turn sane and then write a tell-all book about being an internet lolcow.
Back to top Go down
Quijotesca
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Quijotesca

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:32 am

In the past, he's been convinced that his counselor at church is enough but he's apparently on antidepressants (I'm not sure when that started, but it isn't new) so I suppose anything is possible.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:31 am

Reepicheep-chan wrote:
Maybe Barb will admit that the family needs help now and get Chris into some sort of pyche care?

I thought she was the enabler.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:36 am

Penguin wrote:
Reepicheep-chan wrote:
I thought she was the enabler.
Pshshshshsh you and your logics.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:36 pm

Snake Bandage wrote:
Chris91 wrote:

WOW.

You know, I think Chris is a reprehensible human being too but... This is kind of pushing it.

It's OK. Chris will get over it, anyway. No, seriously, he will! He openly admitted he didn't love Bob, but just had to respect him. He's so incurably self-centred that he'll be back threatening to break trolls dead before you know it.

EDIT: The entire CWCki has been replaced (temporarily, I hope...) with a simple memorial to Bob, but ED had this to say on the matter in Chris' article:

encyclopediadramatica.ch wrote:
Bob died on September 6, 2011 from congestive heart failure a broken heart, just two days after his birthday. He was 84. Goodnight sweet prince.
Only time will tell if his callous, self-absorbed sociopath of a son will even look up from playing PS3 to notice or care.
Back to top Go down
teal deer

teal deer

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:48 pm

Reepicheep-chan wrote:
I keep hoping Chris will suddenly turn sane and then write a tell-all book about being an internet lolcow.
I'm kind of hoping this too, to be honest.

it's not gonna happen, but it's a nice thought.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:45 am

xerrofoot wrote:
Snake Bandage wrote:
Chris91 wrote:

WOW.

It's OK. Chris will get over it, anyway. No, seriously, he will! He openly admitted he didn't love Bob, but just had to respect him. He's so incurably self-centred that he'll be back threatening to break trolls dead before you know it.

Xerrofoot's right. Consider how Chris-Chan responded to his Aunt Corrina's death....

CWCki wrote:
Corrina died on 21 February 2009 and was buried on 24 February, thus ruining Chris's twenty-seventh birthday as a post-mortem troll.

The day she was buried was also the Christian holiday of Shrove Tuesday, a.k.a. "Pancake Day." Chris cared more about stuffing his autistic face with pancakes than the funeral of his "beloved" aunt, proving how much of an utter self-centered piece of shit he is.
“I'm also shedding a tear again for my Aunt Corina. I'm hoping her funeral is not on my birthday, because I'm planning on going to this Pancake Dinner that my church is holding on that day. a week ago, my pastor said I can come and they would celebrate my birthday as well. but if the funeral is on my birthday, then I hope I can return in time to make the Pancake Dinner.„—Chris, caring more about pancakes, BlueSpike Skype Logs 11

No wonder Cole Smithey doesn't want any contact with this son of a bitch. Who in their right mind would even give the time of day to a guy this callous and self-absorbed?
Back to top Go down
Technobrat

Technobrat

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:56 pm

Chris91 wrote:
xerrofoot wrote:
Snake Bandage wrote:
Chris91 wrote:

WOW.

Xerrofoot's right. Consider how Chris-Chan responded to his Aunt Corrina's death....

CWCki wrote:
Corrina died on 21 February 2009 and was buried on 24 February, thus ruining Chris's twenty-seventh birthday as a post-mortem troll.

The day she was buried was also the Christian holiday of Shrove Tuesday, a.k.a. "Pancake Day." Chris cared more about stuffing his autistic face with pancakes than the funeral of his "beloved" aunt, proving how much of an utter self-centered piece of shit he is.
“I'm also shedding a tear again for my Aunt Corina. I'm hoping her funeral is not on my birthday, because I'm planning on going to this Pancake Dinner that my church is holding on that day. a week ago, my pastor said I can come and they would celebrate my birthday as well. but if the funeral is on my birthday, then I hope I can return in time to make the Pancake Dinner.„—Chris, caring more about pancakes, BlueSpike Skype Logs 11

No wonder Cole Smithey doesn't want any contact with this son of a bitch. Who in their right mind would even give the time of day to a guy this callous and self-absorbed?

To be fair, Chris-Chan's lack of caring probably isn't deliberate. It's more than likely that he simply can't feel grief over some people. Has he been shown to EVER give a damn about anybody dying?
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:46 pm

Well, after looking through just a handful of CWCki articles, I feel a bit better about myself. I didn't know his parents were so old! (Not that older people can never be good parents, of course.) Lately I've been worried that I'll turn into a female version of him in a few years if I don't get a job and/or boyfriend, but at least I'm looking for work.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:09 pm

Kirby wrote:
Well, after looking through just a handful of CWCki articles, I feel a bit better about myself. I didn't know his parents were so old! (Not that older people can never be good parents, of course.) Lately I've been worried that I'll turn into a female version of him in a few years if I don't get a job and/or boyfriend, but at least I'm looking for work.

I don't think his parents being older has anything to do with it-my mom and dad were 39 and 40 when I was born, and I seem to have turned out okay.

Plus, you're obviously self-aware enough to know you don't WANT to turn out that way. Chris totally lacks any sort of self-awareness, and believes himself to be a tragically misunderstood genius. I don't know how much of that is the Aspburgers and how much is the fact that he obviously suffers from a variety of mental health issues he desperately needs to be on medication for

Also, I suspect his parents (especially his mom) blame themselves for the way he turned out, and he capitalizes on that. It's not uncommon for parents who have a child with psychological problems to assume it's their fault.
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:47 pm

And is it ever their fault
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:31 am

Rabid Badger wrote:

I don't think his parents being older has anything to do with it-my mom and dad were 39 and 40 when I was born, and I seem to have turned out okay.

Actually...

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/09/health/09autism.html

But it could also be the case that they just had some bad luck. My parents were in their late twenties when I was born, and then my brother came two years later, and both of us have autism.

I have to say I feel quite sorry for Barb...especially all those jokes about her weight. She's far from blameless, but I think anyone who has to live with Chris would end up putting on pounds.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:39 pm

I can't pity her, not after reading about her leaving Chris with an abusive babysitter, not after lying to her older son, not after a lot of things. I believe she probably has some sort of illness, but damn. Just damn.
Back to top Go down
Eeveegou
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Eeveegou

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:14 pm

Reepicheep-chan wrote:

I'm actually waiting for him to reach some kind of god-like cult following like in that movie "Tommy." Instead of wearing sunglasses, earplugs, and ballgags, everyone is wearing Sonichu necklaces.
Back to top Go down
http://eeveegou.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME
Page 21 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next