Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME

Go down 
+106
Arcadia Rose
marysukiyaki
ViewSonic
Ratchetmon
Mikey Go WOOGA
Soothsayer1989
Un1t 0n3
Summercorn
grmblfjx
Nihilist
Kevin M
WarriorOmen
William Shakespeare
Lady Anne
MacedonianSunWarrior
Eeveegou
rae
Technobrat
teal deer
Snake Bandage
Howithurts
CaptainMcNeil
The Scientist
StandupShady
WD40
Sarahsuke
Alhazred
ZOOLANDER
Wolf
Quijotesca
Foxy
Vilecat
Observed
Vanilla-villa
DavidH
SirDixonDongs
Disco Stu
Mr.Doobie
Braigwen
Alex89
kelly
Maximilia
Miss Prince
Khajidu
Grimley Fieendish
szaleniec
Nightboomfer
Chris91
littledorrit
Sutremaine
Tony Branston
Jesus.
myeerah
knightwithoutacause
DarthDarthington
Exodia's Right Leg
Chaltab
Somath Cegem
Penguin
Root Admin
Notomys mordax
tachikoma01
Just Chipper
Reidmar
Sloth
Dixie
Perverted Demon
V3N0M
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
MC Guffin
Trioculus
Malganis
InkWeaver
Zeiss Manifold
CleverUsername
Sarin
Lurv
Achtung Baby
Tungsten Monk
Keith Fraser
gaijinguy
Bamshalam
Hot Cancer
TheHedonist
Kirby
unskilled78
Saleha
Dr. Professor Science
Rabid Badger
dariamorgendorffer
the asylum
Cyberwulf
Alea Iacta Est
Reepicheep-chan
Dick Powers
Rizale
Lysander
Ceres
anangrychocobo
Mae Bedlam
Delcat
Mafiosa
Seule
Lembech
Narwhal
Toastuh
110 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirby
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Kirby

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:54 pm

I am wondering where CWCki got all those family photos. I suppose Chris must have posted them online himself, or one of his family members did, but I keep imagining some 4Chan anon sneaking into their house and stealing their photo albums with the Mission:Impossible music playing in the background.
Back to top Go down
Howithurts
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Howithurts

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:52 pm

A lot of the problems with Chris aren't really his fault, per se. With his autism he has a hard time feeling empathy or emotion, which can make him come off as a jerk.

I'm not excusing him, he's obviously still hypocritical, rude, etc, but you can blame some of it on his autism.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:35 am

Howithurts wrote:
A lot of the problems with Chris aren't really his fault, per se. With his autism he has a hard time feeling empathy or emotion, which can make him come off as a jerk.

I'm not excusing him, he's obviously still hypocritical, rude, etc, but you can blame some of it on his autism.

That's true...and I've had to deal with it myself. But I've also been able to at least partially overcome it over the years through hard work. Sometimes I even think I overcompensate, because I'm always terrified about hurting people's feelings... Of course, Chris wouldn't have had anyone to work with him on it, so I'm not sure he'd be able to improve even if he wanted to (which he obviously doesn't).

What was the point I was trying to make again...?
Back to top Go down
Quijotesca
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Quijotesca

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:48 am

His parents actually fought against pretty much anything that would help him. His first elementary school wanted to move him to another school for help, so his parents moved the family out of the school's jurisdiction. It's hard to say what actually happened since Chris mainly just parrots what he heard his parents say, and that started turning into crazy conspiracy theories about how the trolls are all from that old school.
Back to top Go down
Eeveegou
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Eeveegou

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:34 pm

Chris should probably just get a job as a voice actor. He sounds a lot like Frank Welker... I could totally see Chris doing voice over work for a direct to DVD "Jabberjaw" movie.
Back to top Go down
http://eeveegou.deviantart.com
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:46 am

Uhhhm, I don't usually comment on this stuff but []...

Well firstly and foremost, the thing about Chris not caring about his dad's death is a load of bollocks[]I guess the best way to see it and the way that I see it is that Chris has a very low emotional age - that's why he's so weird and selfish and perverted, emotionally he's like 12, he doesn't know how to handle people. That's why I personally don't take part in this stuff, although your opinion is your opinion. Any way you slice it though, he's a guy with mental problems whose dad just died. Stuff he said about his dad before is irrelevant - he said he didn't love his dad, in the same way that most 12-year-olds do, he didn't mean it.

[] - also, to correct something else, she hasn't been fat for a couple of years, she has colitus and is now almost a skeleton. The main problem in Chris' house has been her, for a few years. She's a pathological hoarder, and used to go off on Chris and his dad whenever they tried to move anything (she buys mountains of stuff from Goodwill and other charity shops and won't throw anything away). This leads to situations like whole rooms being unuseable and the cooker being blocked by junk. Chris' room is actually the most tidy place in the whole house. With Bob gone [] the living conditions can only get worse.

This is why I and many others feel genuinely sorry for Chris, beyond anything else. He has a very narrow worldview caused by a sheltered upbringing from ageing parents and a genuine inability to understand others. His parents were recommended to put him in a "special" school, yes, but if you remember that they were already OAPs at the time and very likely thought that special school = institution - as would have been the case when they were young - then it makes more sense that they did anything they could to mainstream him. Chris is the result of a mentally ill man being brought up by mentally ill parents who wanted the best thing for their son so went out of their way to mollycoddle, spoil and mainstream him. It's all just really unfortunate and increasingly sad.

Anyway, enough of that. The point is, []

Last edited by Seule on Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:35 am

You should go edit the CWCki then, so people know the real story. Otherwise people are just going to keep believing the current stories.
Back to top Go down
Quijotesca
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Quijotesca

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:31 am

I was gonna say that I think the only people who still think Chris is unaffected by Bob's death edit the CWCki but it's not actually a good reflection of what trolls who actually contact him think.
Quote :
After a long battle with cancer, Bob's life came to an end while he was being hospitalized in the Martha Jefferson Hospital's ICU. Chris's reaction to his father's death remains to be seen; however, as he spent his father's last days gloating over Internet trolls, his actions after Bob's death may not reflect well on our hero.
Dry
The article about school stuff has recently been cleaned up, so it's a start.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:15 pm

EDIT: Sorry, I just realised how much trouble my friend could get in with his friends (because it's SOUPER SEKRET SRS BSNS) and I don't wanna cause that. Pretend I didn't say anything, kind citizens.
Back to top Go down
Quijotesca
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Quijotesca

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:33 pm

Oh, I actually have a pretty good idea what the current situation is.
Trollface
Back to top Go down
kelly
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:48 pm

Quijotesca wrote:
Trollface

Care to explain? I'm curious...

Seule: from what you did say which I’m guessing was edited, I agree with you.

*edited
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:20 pm

Quijotesca wrote:
Trollface

huh
Back to top Go down
Quijotesca
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Quijotesca

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:24 pm

There's not much to talk about that Seule didn't mention. The trolls that matter aren't doing any trolling and are actually being pretty respectful. That isn't to say you won't find people trying to come up with some amazing trolling plan, but odds that they'll get through to him are pretty slim.

Last edited by Quijotesca on Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarification)
Back to top Go down
kelly
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:53 pm

ah k, got it. Smile

Poor Chris, I just lost my mom a few months ago and a few years back my dad, no matter how un-pleasant his personality and even if he can’t grasp many of the nuances (right word? Emotions maybe?) Behind death, it’s still hard.

Though for those that know better I'm just wondering how would the death of a parent differ that that of say someone they didn't know that well differ? I'm thinking about the time his aunt died...is it possible that because he had a pattern (daily living, interactions, etc.) he would perceive his dads death differently? does Autism play a role that way since it’s such a drastic loss and change of a set pattern?

PS: ack I feel odd asking a cold science like question, but I am curious and as someone studying the disorder it would be interesting to know.
Back to top Go down
Howithurts
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Howithurts

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:22 pm

Based off of Sonichu. Tis awesome: http://asperchu.thecomicseries.com/comics/1/
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:32 pm

kelly wrote:
ah k, got it. Smile

Poor Chris, I just lost my mom a few months ago and a few years back my dad, no matter how un-pleasant his personality and even if he can’t grasp many of the nuances (right word? Emotions maybe?) Behind death, it’s still hard.

Though for those that know better I'm just wondering how would the death of a parent differ that that of say someone they didn't know that well differ? I'm thinking about the time his aunt died...is it possible that because he had a pattern (daily living, interactions, etc.) he would perceive his dads death differently? does Autism play a role that way since it’s such a drastic loss and change of a set pattern?

PS: ack I feel odd asking a cold science like question, but I am curious and as someone studying the disorder it would be interesting to know.

I think the difference between his aunt dying and his father dying was as simple as the difference between an elderly relative he'd only met a few times dying and a parent dying.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Seule wrote:
kelly wrote:
ah k, got it. Smile

I think the difference between his aunt dying and his father dying was as simple as the difference between an elderly relative he'd only met a few times dying and a parent dying.

Seule's hit the nail on the head. One my aunt's died recently, and while I felt a certain amount of sadness, I'd only met her maybe three times in my life. I've had the same reaction to various aunts and uncles dying-all of them lived in other states, and in a couple of cases, I'd never actually met them and only knew them by name.

It's a totally different scenario from losing a parent-someone who's been there your entire life, and it can be hard even if you weren't that close to the person emotionally.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:43 pm

got it, thanks for the answers:)

also looking at the comic, will continue reading
Back to top Go down
MacedonianSunWarrior

MacedonianSunWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:59 am

Greece sucks
Back to top Go down
MacedonianSunWarrior

MacedonianSunWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:00 am

and btw Chris-Chan is a faggot Greek

so is Sonichu the Gayreek
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:55 pm

u mad Mr. Greek Person? Have some ouzo and chill the fuck out bro.
Back to top Go down
Exodia's Right Leg
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Exodia's Right Leg

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:30 am

xerrofoot wrote:
u mad Mr. Greek Person? Have some ouzo and chill the fuck out bro.
You're new here? Hint: don't mind the spammer. You won't get anything else out of it.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:05 am

Exodia's Right Leg wrote:

You're new here? Hint: don't mind the spammer. You won't get anything else out of it.

I was having a bit of fun, but it appears to be short-lived. *sadface*
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:29 pm

I wonder how exactly that person decided s/he was going to be an anti-Greek spammer. It's not the first thing that would come to my mind, to be sure.

Also, I'm curious: how many issues of Sonichu has Chris done, and how long has it been since the last one?
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 5:57 pm

Something like 20+ issues, but he hasn't produced a new comic in ages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME
Page 22 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next