Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nightmare Fuel

Go down 
+63
Dimensia
Adagio
Jay/Cris
Dr. Quinzel
TheIan
Reepicheep-chan
WD40
Sakurelf
Soylent Green
darkangelofglory
Sloth
Sutremaine
EileenK98
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Mary Sue
Raziel the Wise
Snake Bandage
Miss Prince
Lurv
kleine_kat
TokioDizneeland84
Salamas
unskilled78
myeerah
Narwhal
Maximilia
DarthDarthington
Exodia's Right Leg
Penguin
darkling
Lysander
Somath Cegem
Trioculus
T.S.Orr
Q
Miss Misery
Cactus Wren
KJM
Rabid Badger
Deutschtard
Root Admin
Melissa
Zeiss Manifold
Delcat
Mae Bedlam
Runcible_Spoon
Lembech
vade
Mafiosa
Fairlight
Fitchsticks
Mikey Go WOOGA
Dr. Professor Science
Sorsa A. Jänis
ZoZo
Raine
The Unoriginal
Bashful
Spotts1701
KelinciHutan
Lady Anne
Sheba
SokMunkie
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

Nightmare Fuel - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Fuel   Nightmare Fuel - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:27 pm

Delcat wrote:
Somath Cegem wrote:
I'm playing a game, a game which mixed two popular franchises, and after many hours of game play I end up In a place where the darkness itself lives and breeds.
...are...we not allowed to say "Kingdom Hearts" now? Is it like the * in Fatal Frame II?

Every time someone says "Kingdom Hearts", an angel gets its wings...with BELTS AND ZIPPERS

Last edited by Mafiosa on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Fuel   Nightmare Fuel - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:04 pm

Delcat wrote:
Somath Cegem wrote:
I'm playing a game, a game which mixed two popular franchises, and after many hours of game play I end up In a place where the darkness itself lives and breeds.
...are...we not allowed to say "Kingdom Hearts" now? Is it like the * in Fatal Frame II?

I was creating a tone Inky, can't a man attempt to be all poetic and crap without you calling him on it?
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Fuel   Nightmare Fuel - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:01 pm

Somath Cegem wrote:
I was creating a tone Inky, can't a man attempt to be all poetic and crap without you calling him on it?
Can't a woman make a smart remark without you mistaking her for someone entirely different?
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Lysander
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Fuel   Nightmare Fuel - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:09 pm

The first time I saw this as a kid, I knew I'd never get over it, and it still fucks me up. God damn. Heath Ledger's Joker isn't even that fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Fuel   Nightmare Fuel - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:42 pm

Delcat wrote:
Somath Cegem wrote:
Can't a woman make a smart remark without you mistaking her for someone entirely different?

Apparently Not!
Back to top Go down
darkling

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Fuel   Nightmare Fuel - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:41 pm

The scene that freaked me out the most as a kid occurred in a children's cartoon, of which I can't remember the name. It involved this toy pig or some such that could talk. And it was dropped on the floor one day. A rat came over to it and they struck up some sort of conversation.

The pig started talking about its dreams and what it would one day do. While it was talking, the rat moved behind the pig and started eating it. The pig wouldn't stop talking and it had no idea it was being eaten alive.

I couldn't look away.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Fuel   Nightmare Fuel - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:46 pm

darkling wrote:
The scene that freaked me out the most as a kid occurred in a children's cartoon, of which I can't remember the name. It involved this toy pig or some such that could talk. And it was dropped on the floor one day. A rat came over to it and they struck up some sort of conversation.

The pig started talking about its dreams and what it would one day do. While it was talking, the rat moved behind the pig and started eating it. The pig wouldn't stop talking and it had no idea it was being eaten alive.

I couldn't look away.
I. I need this.

Mind if I take the description over to the Mystery Cartoon Forum and see if they can scrounge something up?
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
darkling

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Fuel   Nightmare Fuel - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:40 am

Go right ahead. As far as I can recall, this segment with the pig was a sort of series within the show. I'm not precisely sure how to describe it exactly. It starts off with the pig, making you think that the pig is the main character. But then it follows the rat and then it follows something else, so nothing is really the main character. I'm not even sure if it begins with the pig.

If you do find out what it is, please tell me. I'm hoping someone else has seen it.
Back to top Go down
Bashful

Bashful

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Fuel   Nightmare Fuel - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:08 am

"One Stormy Night" is a Japanese movie about an unlikely friendship between a wolf and a goat. The opening is rather dark, depicting a mother goat's struggle to protect her child from a pack of wolves. During the fight she manages to bite off one of the wolves' ears, but is then killed and eaten by the pack.

You can see it here, at 1:30.