Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME

Go down 
+106
Arcadia Rose
marysukiyaki
ViewSonic
Ratchetmon
Mikey Go WOOGA
Soothsayer1989
Un1t 0n3
Summercorn
grmblfjx
Nihilist
Kevin M
WarriorOmen
William Shakespeare
Lady Anne
MacedonianSunWarrior
Eeveegou
rae
Technobrat
teal deer
Snake Bandage
Howithurts
CaptainMcNeil
The Scientist
StandupShady
WD40
Sarahsuke
Alhazred
ZOOLANDER
Wolf
Quijotesca
Foxy
Vilecat
Observed
Vanilla-villa
DavidH
SirDixonDongs
Disco Stu
Mr.Doobie
Braigwen
Alex89
kelly
Maximilia
Miss Prince
Khajidu
Grimley Fieendish
szaleniec
Nightboomfer
Chris91
littledorrit
Sutremaine
Tony Branston
Jesus.
myeerah
knightwithoutacause
DarthDarthington
Exodia's Right Leg
Chaltab
Somath Cegem
Penguin
Root Admin
Notomys mordax
tachikoma01
Just Chipper
Reidmar
Sloth
Dixie
Perverted Demon
V3N0M
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
MC Guffin
Trioculus
Malganis
InkWeaver
Zeiss Manifold
CleverUsername
Sarin
Lurv
Achtung Baby
Tungsten Monk
Keith Fraser
gaijinguy
Bamshalam
Hot Cancer
TheHedonist
Kirby
unskilled78
Saleha
Dr. Professor Science
Rabid Badger
dariamorgendorffer
the asylum
Cyberwulf
Alea Iacta Est
Reepicheep-chan
Dick Powers
Rizale
Lysander
Ceres
anangrychocobo
Mae Bedlam
Delcat
Mafiosa
Seule
Lembech
Narwhal
Toastuh
110 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Lurv
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lurv

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:46 am

Rabid Badger wrote:
On the other hand, this is the internet. I don't doubt there are straight and bisexual women who'd find the idea of having sex with a guy dressed up as a girl a turn on. Though I would like to think they'd have slightly better taste in what their partner looked like.
Not to mention they would also have to be into manchildren.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 4:05 am

Lurv wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:
On the other hand, this is the internet. I don't doubt there are straight and bisexual women who'd find the idea of having sex with a guy dressed up as a girl a turn on. Though I would like to think they'd have slightly better taste in what their partner looked like.
Not to mention they would also have to be into manchildren.

Yeah, he's obviously going after the wrong age group. I don't know of too many women in their mid 20s or 30s who'd want to get involved with a cross-dressing Asperger's sufferer who worships Sonic the Hedgehog. How old is he, anyway?
Back to top Go down
StandupShady
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
StandupShady

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:05 am

Rabid Badger wrote:

Yeah, he's obviously going after the wrong age group. I don't know of too many women in their mid 20s or 30s who'd want to get involved with a cross-dressing Asperger's sufferer who worships Sonic the Hedgehog. How old is he, anyway?

I believe he turned 30 this past February, if my memory serves correctly.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:02 am

29, actually. His 30th birthday's next year.

Maximilia: Trust me, CWC can always get more bizarre. And probably will.
Back to top Go down
StandupShady
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
StandupShady

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:22 am

Chris91 wrote:
29, actually. His 30th birthday's next year.

Maximilia: Trust me, CWC can always get more bizarre. And probably will.

Without him actually turning round and admitting to being at least slightly gay, I don't see how he could get more bizarre (or hypocritical, for that matter). He's pretty much already sunk to the bottom of and well and truly scraped the barrel of bizarre human behaviour.

I wonder if this is a sign of his imminent return to teh webz, though.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:35 pm

StandupShady wrote:

Without him actually turning round and admitting to being at least slightly gay, I don't see how he could get more bizarre (or hypocritical, for that matter). He's pretty much already sunk to the bottom of and well and truly scraped the barrel of bizarre human behaviour.

That's what people were saying after the Fanta video-- and he managed to top that. Then came the Rule 34 picture of Megan Schroeder, and he topped that one too. Then there was the Mr. Popo video, and he even topped that. If I were a gambling man I'd bet even money necrophilia comes next.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 18 EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:14 am

I really hope he dreamed up the "Tomgirl" concept on his own and nobody is pulling his strings this time. Because that's just mean.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 18 EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:37 am

I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 18 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:03 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
I really hope he dreamed up the "Tomgirl" concept on his own and nobody is pulling his strings this time. Because that's just mean.

I'm guessing it was his idea from start to finish. Don't forget, we're talking about a guy who without any prompting whatsoever revealed in an IRC chat that he soils his Fruit of the Looms on a semi-regular basis; he certainly wouldn't have any qualms about taking pictures of himself in women's clothes.
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 18 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:37 am

Chris91 wrote:

Then there was the Mr. Popo video, and he even topped that.

I don't think it is humanly possible to top that. Wow, just.... wow. Shocked

Although the blow up doll sex tape comes pretty close.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:05 am

He's the gift (you never wanted) that keeps on giving.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:36 am

I don't think anything short of death will get him off the Internet for good...and even then it's entirely possible that in his last moments he might spew out one last YouTube video lashing out at "those dang dirty trolls".
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:04 am

It's mean, but some things are pretty funny....like the Guy In The Pickle Suit rescuing his "date", or Liquid Chris.

Liquid Chris was soooo made of win.

Seriously, I can't feel sorry for Chris. He's too messed up.
Back to top Go down
knightwithoutacause
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
knightwithoutacause

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 18 EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:33 pm

Man....I've obviously been missing some shit while in the hospital. What the fuck?

Oh well....at least I have more things to which I can subject my fiancee. Poor girl has no clue what she is in for when she clicks that innocent looking link.
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 18 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:42 pm

You should definitely familiarise her with the Liquid Chris Saga. Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 18 961878
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 18 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:09 pm

have a vomit bag ready too. Liquid Chris is only the beginning. And if she's anything like the rest of us, after she's had that one little taste...
Back to top Go down
kelly
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 18 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:21 pm

she willhave an urge to see more even though logic says "run!" ? cause that was and still is my reaction....now should I thank you for the update or send a hate letter?
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 18 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:52 pm

For her sake I hope she has a high tolerance for Rule 34 pics.
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 18 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:19 am

The Rule 34 pics are quite awful, and very entertaining in a horrific way....but I still think that the Liquid Chris Saga was the best of the best.

I'd start with that. It's a bit less icky than the rest.

Oh, and the Man in the Pickle Suit, too.
Back to top Go down
StandupShady
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
StandupShady

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 18 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:39 am

The Megan Saga is pretty clean; apart from the drawn Rule 34 pics, but come on, Chris's drawings are so terrible it's pretty hard to be offended by those.
Back to top Go down
Exodia's Right Leg
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Exodia's Right Leg

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 18 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:23 am

Lurv wrote:
Yes. The fear of being "led of the straight path" thing is suspicious.
I don't think that much. He was raised by fundies, and those are always afraid of their children "catching" teh ghey.
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 18 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:43 pm

StandupShady wrote:
The Megan Saga is pretty clean; apart from the drawn Rule 34 pics, but come on, Chris's drawings are so terrible it's pretty hard to be offended by those.

Just because they're hilarious, it doesn't make them any less disturbing....and vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 18 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:33 am

Exodia's Right Leg wrote:
Lurv wrote:
Yes. The fear of being "led of the straight path" thing is suspicious.
I don't think that much. He was raised by fundies, and those are always afraid of their children "catching" teh ghey.

Some of them talk about it like it was the measles.
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 18 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:23 pm

Didn't you know? To those people, teh ghey is a disease at worst, and at best a life-choice. Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 18 585516
Back to top Go down
szaleniec
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
szaleniec

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 18 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:14 pm

The Scientist wrote:
StandupShady wrote:

Just because they're hilarious, it doesn't make them any less disturbing....and vice versa.
I think the fact that he draws like a child makes his Rule 34 "art" all the more disturbing.
Back to top Go down
http://szaleniec1000.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME
Page 18 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next