Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME

Go down 
+106
Arcadia Rose
marysukiyaki
ViewSonic
Ratchetmon
Mikey Go WOOGA
Soothsayer1989
Un1t 0n3
Summercorn
grmblfjx
Nihilist
Kevin M
WarriorOmen
William Shakespeare
Lady Anne
MacedonianSunWarrior
Eeveegou
rae
Technobrat
teal deer
Snake Bandage
Howithurts
CaptainMcNeil
The Scientist
StandupShady
WD40
Sarahsuke
Alhazred
ZOOLANDER
Wolf
Quijotesca
Foxy
Vilecat
Observed
Vanilla-villa
DavidH
SirDixonDongs
Disco Stu
Mr.Doobie
Braigwen
Alex89
kelly
Maximilia
Miss Prince
Khajidu
Grimley Fieendish
szaleniec
Nightboomfer
Chris91
littledorrit
Sutremaine
Tony Branston
Jesus.
myeerah
knightwithoutacause
DarthDarthington
Exodia's Right Leg
Chaltab
Somath Cegem
Penguin
Root Admin
Notomys mordax
tachikoma01
Just Chipper
Reidmar
Sloth
Dixie
Perverted Demon
V3N0M
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
MC Guffin
Trioculus
Malganis
InkWeaver
Zeiss Manifold
CleverUsername
Sarin
Lurv
Achtung Baby
Tungsten Monk
Keith Fraser
gaijinguy
Bamshalam
Hot Cancer
TheHedonist
Kirby
unskilled78
Saleha
Dr. Professor Science
Rabid Badger
dariamorgendorffer
the asylum
Cyberwulf
Alea Iacta Est
Reepicheep-chan
Dick Powers
Rizale
Lysander
Ceres
anangrychocobo
Mae Bedlam
Delcat
Mafiosa
Seule
Lembech
Narwhal
Toastuh
110 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:41 am

You know that's a photoshop, right?
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:08 am

Quote :
also, jesus of fucking christland just look at chris chan's mugshot

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 24 203843 Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 24 309696 Upset what the christ

Cyberwulf wrote:

No, but I fucking hope so!
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:17 am

it's from this picture

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 24 Cwcbraorig

which comes from a few years ago when some people stole his psn account and said he couldn't have it back until he posed wearing his mother's underwear.

he didn't do it of his own volition, that's why he looks so uncomfortable
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:55 am

MY EYES!!!
Back to top Go down
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:44 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
Ah. I can see it now, around the hair.

That's a little better then.
Back to top Go down
Snake Bandage
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Snake Bandage

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 5:40 pm

I'm still more okay with the photoshopped version.

I've seen more of this manchild than I ever wanted to.
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 10:01 am

Is it just me, or does younger Chris-chan kinda look like the Angry Video-Game Nerd?
ETA: or Aaron Douglas
Back to top Go down
WarriorOmen

WarriorOmen

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:37 pm

You know..I have to say the mug shot photoshop is better than the actual photo
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:34 am

Chris and his mother are due in court today to answer to felony charges laid over an incident in October regarding a place Chris was banned from ages ago. I am unreasonably excited over the outcome of the hearing/trial/hanging/tarring and feathering to occur at 1pm. There will hopefully be one or two CWCki reporters/"Christorians" present at the trial, so check the CWCki forums if you're interested in a blow-by-blow account and post-mortem.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:27 am

How much you want to bet the judge takes one look at that hideous medallion of Chris-Chan's and decides to throw the book at him and Barbara? Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 24 611762
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:29 pm

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 24 132397697358

Everything postponed till January 5th.

This was only a hearing, it could be months yet before we get an actual case.

At least we can guarantee that everyone involved has desperate intent to get this over and done with ASAP. Not least because I doubt if Chris & Barb's lawyer is doing this pro bono, and we know they have no cash to pay for one.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:28 pm

In the meantime, they're living with an infestation of some kind in the house. Rocky was duped by a very clever troll into divulging quite a bit of information, including an admission that Chris and Barb were refusing to cooperate with social services (Rocky herself never visits Chris's house, apparently) despite Chris having to stay in his room to avoid being bitten by bugs. All of this despite the fact that Bob was quarantined for bedbug bites in his final days and some theorize that an infection from the bug bites may have contributed to his demise.

Shit's gettin' heavy, yo.
Back to top Go down
Kevin M
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Kevin M

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:08 pm

xerrofoot wrote:
In the meantime, they're living with an infestation of some kind in the house. Rocky was duped by a very clever troll into divulging quite a bit of information, including an admission that Chris and Barb were refusing to cooperate with social services (Rocky herself never visits Chris's house, apparently) despite Chris having to stay in his room to avoid being bitten by bugs. All of this despite the fact that Bob was quarantined for bedbug bites in his final days and some theorize that an infection from the bug bites may have contributed to his demise.

Shit's gettin' heavy, yo.

I'm convinced that some higher power hates Chris. It's the only way that it is possible for him to run into this much misfortune.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:57 pm

You're giving higher power far too much credit. Chris is his own worst enemy, trolls notwithstanding.

Last edited by xerrofoot on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:10 am

That's what I was going to say... he is responsible for a lot of the horrible things that happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:53 am

You could probably count on one hand the number of problems in his life he's NOT responsible for...Chandler's got a self-destructive streak a mile wide.
Back to top Go down
Nihilist
Serial Troll
Serial Troll
Nihilist

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:57 pm

I clicked this, feeling excited in a very twisted, horrible way, wondering what will happen next to Chris-chan, and instead I get to read the above comment.

That said I'm kinda disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:45 am

Nihilist wrote:
I clicked this, feeling excited in a very twisted, horrible way, wondering what will happen next to Chris-chan, and instead I get to read the above comment.

Yeah, I always have to check when there's new posts to make sure he's not dead yet...the suspense is terrible sometimes. Why do I even care that much what happens to him?! I can't figure it out. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:13 am

Kirby wrote:
Nihilist wrote:

Yeah, I always have to check when there's new posts to make sure he's not dead yet...the suspense is terrible sometimes. Why do I even care that much what happens to him?! I can't figure it out. Crying or Very sad

Because he's provided such a reliable source of lulz for so long. He's like a train wreck-you know it's wrong to stare at him, but you can't look away.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:03 am

Apropos of train wrecks, check out this "love doll" video that's just been posted by the CWCVille Library on YouTube...

Talk about nightmare fuel...Chris-Chan's lawyer could easily use this to win a "not guilty by reason of insanity" verdict at his trial. Even by CWC's infamous standards this is a new height of psychosis; he actually looked more sane in his "IAN BRANDON SOMETHING" or "I'LL STRANGLE THAT CLYDE CASH" rants from the old days. If he goes to prison he'll have to be put in solitary confinement-- not to protect him from the other inmates, but to protect the other inmates from him.
Back to top Go down
Snake Bandage
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Snake Bandage

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:14 pm

Once the trial actually commences, I'll be surprised if it won't be the end of CWC's Internet saga. Chris has come to a point where functioning in society at all is just too much for him and it really would be best if they sent him to an autistic care home. Everyone will be safe from Chris if he ends up in one of these places, including himself.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:34 pm

Like I said in one of my previous posts on this thread, I don't think the saga will truly end until the day he dies.
Back to top Go down
kelly
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:33 pm

Kirby wrote:
Nihilist wrote:

ditto, its like a car wreck thats really gross and generally awful and yet I peek at the updates regardless...I iz a bad person Crying or Very sad

ETA: saw the video, and Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 24 367135 scratch used < those emotes as i cant think of anything to say
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:15 am

And CWC descends even further into psychosis...

Back to top Go down
Snake Bandage
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Snake Bandage

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:23 am

This is one of the saddest videos I've ever seen in my entire life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME
Page 24 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next