Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME

Go down 
+106
Arcadia Rose
marysukiyaki
ViewSonic
Ratchetmon
Mikey Go WOOGA
Soothsayer1989
Un1t 0n3
Summercorn
grmblfjx
Nihilist
Kevin M
WarriorOmen
William Shakespeare
Lady Anne
MacedonianSunWarrior
Eeveegou
rae
Technobrat
teal deer
Snake Bandage
Howithurts
CaptainMcNeil
The Scientist
StandupShady
WD40
Sarahsuke
Alhazred
ZOOLANDER
Wolf
Quijotesca
Foxy
Vilecat
Observed
Vanilla-villa
DavidH
SirDixonDongs
Disco Stu
Mr.Doobie
Braigwen
Alex89
kelly
Maximilia
Miss Prince
Khajidu
Grimley Fieendish
szaleniec
Nightboomfer
Chris91
littledorrit
Sutremaine
Tony Branston
Jesus.
myeerah
knightwithoutacause
DarthDarthington
Exodia's Right Leg
Chaltab
Somath Cegem
Penguin
Root Admin
Notomys mordax
tachikoma01
Just Chipper
Reidmar
Sloth
Dixie
Perverted Demon
V3N0M
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
MC Guffin
Trioculus
Malganis
InkWeaver
Zeiss Manifold
CleverUsername
Sarin
Lurv
Achtung Baby
Tungsten Monk
Keith Fraser
gaijinguy
Bamshalam
Hot Cancer
TheHedonist
Kirby
unskilled78
Saleha
Dr. Professor Science
Rabid Badger
dariamorgendorffer
the asylum
Cyberwulf
Alea Iacta Est
Reepicheep-chan
Dick Powers
Rizale
Lysander
Ceres
anangrychocobo
Mae Bedlam
Delcat
Mafiosa
Seule
Lembech
Narwhal
Toastuh
110 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Vilecat

Vilecat

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:26 pm

Braigwen wrote:
So...

E being CWC's emotional age and A being his real age with 9000 representing the level of suck...

(A-E)/9000 = CWC's IQ
About 0,002?
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:58 pm

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 16 927788
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:10 am

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Chris91 wrote:
For those of you wondering if Chris-Chan could sink any lower than he already has, here's your answer.

He's so classy, isn't he? Rolling Eyes

Chris, I have to wonder. Why do you check for updates on Chris-Chan so much?

You're like a WGW reporter, on the front lines of CWCiki, bringing us all things new in the continuing saga of Chris-Chan.

Chris chan is like a train wreck. It's horrible and disgusting, but you just can't look away
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:44 am

It's kind of like seeing a five-car pileup. You're horrified, but you can't compel yourself to turn away.

Besides, I think it's a good idea to occasionally remind people that Strychnine is only the second-biggest jerk on the Internet. Wink
Back to top Go down
Alex89

Alex89

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:23 am

Can I just say how much I love The Wallflower? Did you see those last emails?

Pure burn.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:48 pm

Alex89 wrote:
Can I just say how much I love The Wallflower? Did you see those last emails?

Pure burn.

[beavis]Fire! Fire! Heh heh heh! Fire![/beavis] Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 16 611762
Back to top Go down
Sarin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sarin

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:10 pm

Judging from the leaked call, it seems like the Jackie Saga is probably the work of Liquid Chris/Alec Benson Leary's crew again. Jackie's overacting voice actress sounds familiar, and Lars makes an Alec reference in the part that's been transcribed so far (the thing about aspies being into trains - Alec's Asperpedia bio mentioned his love for trains). I can't positively identify Lars's VA as the same one who played Kacey's dad and Alec, though.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:17 pm

But it wouldn't be surprising if they were the same person....CWC's enemies list is longer than Richard Nixon's, and it's not uncommon for the same guy to troll Chris-Chan under multiple identities(see: Bluespike).
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:42 pm

I must say, I do love the terms of endearment he uses. Paticularily "sweet bolt".
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:42 pm

Sarin wrote:
Judging from the leaked call, it seems like the Jackie Saga is probably the work of Liquid Chris/Alec Benson Leary's crew again. Jackie's overacting voice actress sounds familiar, and Lars makes an Alec reference in the part that's been transcribed so far (the thing about aspies being into trains - Alec's Asperpedia bio mentioned his love for trains). I can't positively identify Lars's VA as the same one who played Kacey's dad and Alec, though.

I read that as aspies being into trans. Strangely enough, it didn't strike me as that odd.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:31 am

If I were a gambling man, I'd bet even money that CWC's next rant will be directed against transsexuals.
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:27 pm

Chris91 wrote:
If I were a gambling man, I'd bet even money that CWC's next rant will be directed against transsexuals.

Or trains.

Or transsexuals on trains.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:58 am

He'd go off on Mother Teresa if you gave him half a chance.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:33 am

Chris91 wrote:

did you not read all his screechings about how Rosechu doesn't have a pickle and never did

jesus chris
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:46 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Chris91 wrote:

did you not read all his screechings about how Rosechu doesn't have a pickle and never did

jesus chris

No, I was too busy listening to Bob threatening to "cut down that internet". Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 16 611762 Wink Razz Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 16 961878
Back to top Go down
Quijotesca
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Quijotesca

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:35 pm

Part of the reason I'm not around much is because I'm kind of glued to the Chris-chan saga. It just keeps going. Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 16 453357
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:10 am

And going... Wink
Back to top Go down
Keith Fraser
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Keith Fraser

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:44 am

the asylum wrote:
Or transsexuals on trains.

Isn't that the new Samuel L. Jackson movie?
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:30 pm

Yeah, it's being released by Warner Brothers next summer. Wink
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:35 pm

You know, I don't know what to make of this. I really don't. I can easily see the CWCki devouring loads of my free time, though. This particular nugget of insight, gleaned from the White Knight article, caught my attention, though:

Quote :
He doesn't want to solve his problems by trying what worked for you, he only wants you to pity him for having problems, until he magically dreams up his own solution.

Sound familiar? God only knows what would happen if someone made him aware of the Love-Shy movement.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolvesmark.blogspot.com/
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 9:33 pm

Wolf wrote:
You know, I don't know what to make of this. I really don't. I can easily see the CWCki devouring loads of my free time, though. This particular nugget of insight, gleaned from the White Knight article, caught my attention, though:

Quote :
He doesn't want to solve his problems by trying what worked for you, he only wants you to pity him for having problems, until he magically dreams up his own solution.

Sound familiar? God only knows what would happen if someone made him aware of the Love-Shy movement.

As annoying as some of the Love Shy guys could be at times, I'm not sure even THEY deserve to have to deal with CWC.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:47 pm

Satan doesn't deserve having to deal with CWC. Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 16 611762
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:54 pm

Lysander wrote:
Delcat wrote:
Guys, Wild and Simonchu is my new Sonic OTP, fo' reals. Someone should draw lots and lots of fanart of them looking lovingly into each other's eyes.

Of all the "howmowsessual" relationships in Sonichu (and there are many), I would have to pick Jack & Clyde Cash's as the best. Not even in the face of eternal damnation does their love dim. They may enter the gates of Hell for the rest of eternity, but they're going to do it hand-in-hand, with love in their hearts.

Fuckin' hardcore.

I'd also like to see fanart what it would look like if Chris ripped off other properties for Sonichu.

Someone draw Starbuckia Rosechu: a hard-drinking, cigar-smoking, sexually promiscuous, borderline-psychotic Electric Hedgehog Pokemon from the Battlestar CWCia. She fights Robotnik's Badniks from the cockpit of her Viper while unknowingly serving as an instrument of GodJesusBear's will.

I don't even know what gender you are, but I love you and want to have children with you. Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 16 355243
Back to top Go down
Quijotesca
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Quijotesca

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:16 am

I guess Chris is leaving the internet forever. Again.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:32 am

That won't last more than a week...if we're lucky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME
Page 16 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next