Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which Flame Warrior are you?

Go down 
+37
Seule
Jay/Cris
Mikey Go WOOGA
grmblfjx
Psy-4
rae
EileenK98
Salamas
Lembech
Malganis
Lapin
Narwhal
KGarrett
Snake Bandage
Bamshalam
Exodia's Right Leg
myeerah
Fairlight
Penguin
gaijinguy
theweirdkind
Dr. Professor Science
Rabid Badger
unskilled78
KJM
Cyberwulf
Mae Bedlam
Aggie
Laika_09
Miss Prince
Maximilia
Keith Fraser
Saleha
Somath Cegem
Mafiosa
Knorg
Root Admin
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:35 pm

Alright, here's a few more IMO.

Inky, Lapin, Mae, weird, Kitbug, grmblfjx, and probably many others I'm missing
Also Inkweaver (if you remember the blow up in the 'Badfic Contest' thread, which I remember vividly)
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:39 pm

Maximilia wrote:

You forgot Delcat.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:40 pm

theweirdkind wrote:
Maximilia wrote:

You forgot Delcat.

See? And many others that I'm missing. Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 4 309696 Delcat's definitely a Cyber Sister.
Back to top Go down
Snake Bandage
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Snake Bandage

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:03 pm

Can anyone figure out what I am now? I've been looking at the website for an entire morning and haven't been able to figure out. I USED to be Acne, but my future is shrouded with fog (oooooh).
Back to top Go down
KGarrett
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
KGarrett

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:28 pm

ALLCAPS.
Back to top Go down
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Fairlight

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:31 pm

Mae Bedlam wrote:
Fairlight wrote:
Penguin wrote:
I know I've been this guy on another board, but here? I dunno.
This is you, isn't it?
Nah, he's doesn't really fit the Internet Tough Guy or AMERICA FUCK YEAR parts of that stereotype.
Well, no, he doesn't fit it completely but it's more interesting then the one he came up with.
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:41 pm

Fairlight, whatever I had to say has been completely driven from my mind at the sight of your fucking horrid avatar. Seriously, I literally cannot remember a damn thing because I'm struck dumb by the sheer horribleness of it. The late 90's pixelated doll base, the stars, the pixely, horrible type that says "English Babe!" of all things.

Jesus.
Back to top Go down
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Fairlight

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:01 pm

Fine, how's this one, then? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:03 pm

Maximilia wrote:
theweirdkind wrote:
Maximilia wrote:

You forgot Delcat.

See? And many others that I'm missing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Delcat's definitely a Cyber Sister.

Disagree. The main point about the Cyber Sisters is the fact that they act as unit. They´re the internet equivalent of the Plastics-clique: attack one, you attack them all and, consequently, all of them will attack you. Most of the examples you've cited operate alone, and don't particularly come accompanied with an alliance when they're holding their own in a battle. A more accurate example of Cybersisters would be the combo of VB/washu hime that existed on a previous forum. You could probably make an argument for Zeiss, Inkweaver and Delcat and perhaps Mae and Narwhal (on the flimsy basis that they're friends in RL, not because they operate as a duo on the board), but simply being female and kickass doesn't automatically make you a Cybersister. Besides, in theory, Cybersisters aren't necessarily female: Heywood/Koryuu could be an example of a not-entirely-female duo of Cybersisters.

For some inexplicable reason, I am now cursed with a Wannabe-earworm. (Zigga-zig-ah!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:19 pm

Jay/Cris wrote:
The main point about the Cyber Sisters is the fact that they act as unit. They´re the internet equivalent of the Plastics-clique: attack one, you attack them all and, consequently, all of them will attack you. Most of the examples you've cited operate alone, and don't particularly come accompanied with an alliance when they're holding their own in a battle. A more accurate example of Cybersisters would be the combo of VB/washu hime that existed on a previous forum. You could probably make an argument for Zeiss, Inkweaver and Delcat and perhaps Mae and Narwhal (on the flimsy basis that they're friends in RL, not because they operate as a duo on the board), but simply being female and kickass doesn't automatically make you a Cybersister. Besides, in theory, Cybersisters aren't necessarily female: Heywood/Koryuu could be an example of a not-entirely-female duo of Cybersisters.

Totally agree with this. Personally I think we're all too fiercly ~*~iNdIvIdUaL~*~ for any of us to count as Cybersisters.

Quote :
For some inexplicable reason, I am now cursed with a Wannabe-earworm. (Zigga-zig-ah!)

And now so am I, you asshole.
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:28 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Totally agree with this. Personally I think we're all too fiercly ~*~iNdIvIdUaL~*~ for any of us to count as Cybersisters.
Pretty much. When I think of Cybersisters, the first thing that comes to mind are the chat kids on sf_drama; and I don't see any of that crap happening here.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:33 pm

Bamshalam wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
Pretty much. When I think of Cybersisters, the first thing that comes to mind are the chat kids on sf_drama; and I don't see any of that crap happening here.

I guess when I wrote that, I was thinking of the various arguments we've had (er... "discussions") and how people always leap to the defense of others.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:35 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Jay/Cris wrote:

And now so am I, you asshole.

And isn't that ironic? Don't you think?
It's like ra-iii-aaaaaain, on your wedding day...
Back to top Go down
Psy-4
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:40 pm

Penguin wrote:
"I'm just so happy to go along to get along, but if you mess with me I'm all REOWR!1"
Penguin wrote:
I'm just trying to say that his Internet Tough Guy conclusion is a misdiagnosis.
Can I get some consistency here please?
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:47 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Sara wrote:
PS somebody tell my what flame warrior I am
One who likes to hurt people's feelings with mean, mean words. Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 4 309696 Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 4 309696
My word, Mikey, you can't even be arsed to look up a flame warrior to go with that description.

Jay/Cris wrote:
I think you´re a lot of Royal - by virtue of both personality and longevity - with some Strumpet thrown in (especially in the chatbox. You minx).
:flirty:

...so does that mean you guys think Mr Complicated Bob isn't real?

Nihilist wrote:
Grmblfjx: Also a Coffee Klatch?
I can see myself in that, yeah. Only that I'm not sure my vapid messages are necessarily friendly. Hang on, let me ask my friend Mikey.

Knorg wrote:
I found Mikey
Which one?!

Narwhal wrote:
Fairlight, whatever I had to say has been completely driven from my mind at the sight of your fucking horrid avatar. Seriously, I literally cannot remember a damn thing because I'm struck dumb by the sheer horribleness of it. The late 90's pixelated doll base, the stars, the pixely, horrible type that says "English Babe!" of all things.

Jesus.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUU now I want to see it
Back to top Go down
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Fairlight

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:52 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
Narwhal wrote:

Jesus.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUU now I want to see it

Okay

I won't use it on the forums again, if Narwhal hated it so much she took the time and trouble to tell me what was wrong with it, it would be fanbrattish of me not to listen. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:52 pm

Omg, I love this place. We're such dorks, no matter how hard we try not to be. So much effort is going into finding the "perfect match", and you know that anybody who hasn't had someone guess at theirs is secretly going batshit insane and constantly checking this thread for updates in the hopes that maybe, somehow, someone has validated their existence on this forum.

I know I should be rolling my eyes but it just makes me feel fond of all of you.
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:06 pm

Fairlight wrote:

I won't use it on the forums again, if Narwhal hated it so much she took the time and trouble to tell me what was wrong with it, it would be fanbrattish of me not to listen. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No, it wouldn't, stop trying to please people. What are you looking for, someone to say you're a Big Cat out of nowhere when you haven't posted your own contribution? It goes both ways. I love how you're just kissing Narwhal's ass. Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 4 896582
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:22 pm

When I made that post I was 90% sure that the avatar was meant to be ironic. Holy shit, you were serious.
Back to top Go down
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Fairlight

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:26 pm

Nihilist wrote:
Fairlight wrote:

No, it wouldn't, stop trying to please people. What are you looking for, someone to say you're a Big Cat out of nowhere when you haven't posted your own contribution? It goes both ways. I love how you're just kissing Narwhal's ass. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Where'd you get that from?

I'm not expecting anyone to say I'm anything, I know I'm not a prolific enough poster for that.

Quote :
When I made that post I was 90% sure that the avatar was meant to be ironic. Holy shit, you were serious.
No, I wasn't. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:28 pm

Nihilist wrote:
Fairlight wrote:

No, it wouldn't, stop trying to please people. What are you looking for, someone to say you're a Big Cat out of nowhere when you haven't posted your own contribution? It goes both ways. I love how you're just kissing Narwhal's ass. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Fairlight?

*runs for the hills*
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:42 pm

So if it was a joke why'd you get rid of it? It was pretty hilarious looking.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:22 pm

I nominate Cris to be a Royal also, because:

one:
Quote :
force of personality

two:
Quote :
sheer longevity

three:
Quote :
aloof from petty squabbles

four:
Quote :
when full-scale war breaks out their intervention can be decisive.

HAPPY NOW YOU EMOTIONAL BLACKMAILER?!?!?! *sniff*
Back to top Go down
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Fairlight

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:52 pm

Narwhal wrote:
So if it was a joke why'd you get rid of it? It was pretty hilarious looking.
Because I thought you had a good point, it was ugly.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:32 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
two:
Quote :
sheer longevity

three:
Quote :
aloof from petty squabbles

Calling me old and aloof now, are we? Don't you try and dazzle me with your fancy numbers while insulting me, woman.
Hm. That is, unless you want us to have... A ROYAL BITCHFIGHT! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Flame Warrior are you?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next