Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which Flame Warrior are you?

Go down 
+37
Seule
Jay/Cris
Mikey Go WOOGA
grmblfjx
Psy-4
rae
EileenK98
Salamas
Lembech
Malganis
Lapin
Narwhal
KGarrett
Snake Bandage
Bamshalam
Exodia's Right Leg
myeerah
Fairlight
Penguin
gaijinguy
theweirdkind
Dr. Professor Science
Rabid Badger
unskilled78
KJM
Cyberwulf
Mae Bedlam
Aggie
Laika_09
Miss Prince
Maximilia
Keith Fraser
Saleha
Somath Cegem
Mafiosa
Knorg
Root Admin
41 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

Which Flame Warrior are you? Empty
PostSubject: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:18 pm

This site has been featured on every incarnation of GAFF that I've been on, and people seem to enjoy picking out which warrior they are- which often amounted to much circle-jerking or argument. In any case, it was funny. I see all of you in this roster in some way. Ah, internet culture, how I love you.

Here's who I am:
The Admin
Quote :
Admin is the janitor, the cop, the mayor, the judge and sometimes even the forum doctor who tends to Warriors injured in battle - in other words, Nanny on steroids. Because he runs the forum and sets the rules Admin has the power to pull the plug on any Warrior who gets a little too frisky. Sometimes his efforts are appreciated, but like any authority figure he is also resented - especially by Jerk, Evil Clown, Enfant Provocateur, Ego, Rebel Without a Clue, Yuk Yuk, Troller, and other Warriors who would like to turn the forum into their personal playground. Most Admins are generally fair and even handed, but the adage that absolute power corrupts absolutely is as true on the internet as it is anywhere else, and it is a rare Admin who can resist bringing the hammer down if seriously pressed by a determined foe. Sycophant and other suckups will also attach themselves to a strong Admin to form a defensive perimeter around him, and more often than not Admin's enemies will be driven off without him ever having to brandish his ax. CAUTION: Admin is the most powerful of all Warriors and drawing him into direct battle invites almost certain defeat. Rebel Leader does pose a limited threat to Admin's power by fomenting a revolt and causing forum members to jump ship
ETA: although that's just scratching the surface, I'm going by my rank here as opposed to what my personality is. You be the judge on that. I'd hope I'm a bit more multifaceted than that.

now... who are you?

Last edited by Nihilist on Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:27 pm

I got banned from their forum 5 times by the same admin/mod prick.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:45 pm

Jerk/Propeller Head, but without the desirable qualities in either.
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:55 pm

I'd say Big Cat would be the nearest to me, then again I'm prolly not the best judge.
Back to top Go down
Saleha
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Saleha

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:20 pm

Mixture of Coffee Klatch and Evil Clown, though I'm probably flattering myself here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But boy-oh-boy, they sure described quamp to a tee [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://diva-urd.livejournal.com/
Keith Fraser
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Keith Fraser

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:24 pm

Oh boy, I saw this years ago, and now that I've been in a lot more forum discussions it feels even more scarily true. I've no idea which one I am (I don't tend to engage in confrontational discussions enough), though on Ringbearer I graduated from Nanny (and part-time Netiquette Nazi) to Admin.
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:34 pm

Knorg wrote:

He hated me from the first time someone whined there about me :D (The link is a google cache of an old forum url)
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:41 pm

Saleha wrote:
Mixture of Coffee Klatch and Evil Clown, though I'm probably flattering myself here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But boy-oh-boy, they sure described quamp to a tee [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And I found Mikey, Chris, Melissa (also Fangirl), and VB.

Still looking for Inciter, though.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:48 pm

A mix between Ennui and Big Cat, I'd say, with a side of Lamer.
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:49 pm

Knorg wrote:
Knorg wrote:

He hated me from the first time someone whined there about me :D (The link is a google cache of an old forum url)

I'm sure my old bias is showing, but Stardust Rain always came off as a pretentious twat. How can anyone write like this seriously?

Quote :
Welcome to Godawful Fanfiction, home of snarking, sporks...and now stupidity, too. This thread is the most hypocratic of hypocrats.

And then have this gem in their signature?
Quote :

"First learn the rules of English. Then you can go about breaking it."

--Mark Twain

Her whole post is a giant clusterfuck of words in an attempt to sound edgy with netspeak. Now how the hell did people take her seriously back in the day? Can someone please explain? My memory is fuzzy.

EDIT: Here's A_Note_Chaotic, and Psy-4. :hurrplz:
Back to top Go down
Miss Prince
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Miss Prince

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:14 pm

Nihilist wrote:
EDIT: Here's A_Note_Chaotic, and Psy-4. :hurrplz:

I thought this one fit A Note Chaotic pretty well, at least on topics involving economics and/or Ron Paul.

I don't really see one that fits me, though.
Back to top Go down
Laika_09

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:31 pm

Acne suits Inciter while I thought Psy-4 is a bit like the Bong.

The Lurker/Lamer mixture seems to suit me most.
Back to top Go down
Saleha
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Saleha

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:49 pm

Cyberwulf, if we disregard the America-centric bend of the text?

*prepares for a stream of inventive invective being slung her way*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://diva-urd.livejournal.com/
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:54 pm

I am most definitely Yuk Yuk.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:56 pm

Saleha wrote:

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:14 pm

Nihilist wrote:

Her whole post is a giant clusterfuck of words in an attempt to sound edgy with netspeak. Now how the hell did people take her seriously back in the day? Can someone please explain? My memory is fuzzy.

People took her seriously? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] All I remember is finding out a whiles later she was only 14 or so at that time. I do remember her favourite thing was spending hours feeding the boards lamer trolls (and the cooler rainblow plants dude), before then throwing hissy fits about people feeding trolls!
Back to top Go down
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:22 pm

Laika_09 wrote:
Acne suits Inciter while I thought Psy-4 is a bit like the Bong.
Yes on Inciter, but Psy-4 sounds more like an Evil Clown. And here're Kittenmommy and Chris91.

Aaaand I'm probably the Picador, although that takes skill, so that would make me more of a Jerk/Evil Clown when I wade into wank.

Last edited by Mae Bedlam on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:30 pm

Knorg wrote:
People took her seriously? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] All I remember is finding out a whiles later she was only 14 or so at that time. I do remember her favourite thing was spending hours feeding the boards lamer trolls (and the cooler rainblow plants dude), before then throwing hissy fits about people feeding trolls!

Okay, yeah, my memory is definitely fuzzy. All I remember that for some reason, she really, really had a vendetta against me. The rainbow plant dude was cool, though. I wish he was here, frankly. He might have found a friend in Sloth.

Last edited by Nihilist on Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:41 pm

Saleha wrote:

*prepares for a stream of inventive invective being slung her way*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mafiosa wrote:
Saleha wrote:

Fixed.
I can't believe you both forgot the side order of Compost.
Back to top Go down
KJM
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:58 pm

I'll just let someone else decide what I am.
Back to top Go down
http://kennethmrrw502.blogspot.com/
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:59 pm

A little bit of Propeller Head, Coffee Klatch, Ferrus Cranus, Tireless Rebutter, possibly some target
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:29 pm

I kinda like Toxic Granny, though I don't think I'm nearly aggressive enough to actually qualify.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:55 pm

Chris91

Gaijinguy and Cyberwulf

Kittenmommy

I wish I was an android. Androids are great trolls... or at least great troll personas to have. Picadors are grand masters.

I like to think that I'm a big cat, but chances are good I fall into a much stupider category. I know I go all propellerhead on a regular basis (WHAT?! YOU DON'T KNOW WHO CICERO IS?! YOU PHILISTINE!!), except that my knowledge doesn't tend to be too profound at all and is more often than not unrelated to computers. I also have some elements of the evil clown, depending on the debate and who's involved. I'm definitely an evil clown when it's a dogpile on someone like Mikey, Chris91, or Melissa.

It's been agreed upon by Weird, Skillet, and me via Skype. Nihilist is a godfather.

This forum when it comes to things like the badfic contest and trollan for the lulz.

Last edited by Dr. Professor Science on Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:42 pm

Dr. Professor Science wrote:
It's been agreed upon by Weird, Skillet, and me via Skype. Nihilist is a godfather.
I agree that Nihilist is Godfather.

Also, I think I'm Big Cat.
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:15 am

I'm somewhere between Jerk, Troglodyte and Enfant Provocateur.

OTT?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next