Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Extinguishing The Flame

Go down 
+16
GamemasterAnthony
Lady Anne
Anon
EileenK98
Aggie
The Alien from Uranus
Sutremaine
Knorg
Mr.Doobie
Kakashifan727
Mikey Go WOOGA
Chris91
Reidmar
grmblfjx
bleachedblackcat
King Bee
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
King Bee
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
King Bee

Extinguishing The Flame Empty
PostSubject: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Schools in California, New Mexico, and Illinois have taken it upon themselves to prohibit students from ingesting Frito-Lay's "Flamin' Hot Cheetos", even going so far as to confiscate them from a student's lovingly packed lunch from home.

The reason? The off-shoot of the popular cheese flavored corn snack is a part of a wide range of foods that are "Hyperpalatable", sweet, salty, or fatty foods that trigger brain responses akin to those who are addicted to drugs or alcohol.

It also presents a janitorial concern do the the stains it leaves on children's fingers.
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:24 pm

I had to laugh at the company's reponse, which seems to be "Well, ok so it's like a drug. But we don't market towards kids under 12!"

I'm also not suprised about the schools baning stuff they don't like. Hell, I'm the entire reason that kids in the middle school I went to can't wear kimonos anymore.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:48 pm

bleachedblackcat wrote:
I'm the entire reason that kids in the middle school I went to can't wear kimonos anymore.

...story?
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:43 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
bleachedblackcat wrote:
I'm the entire reason that kids in the middle school I went to can't wear kimonos anymore.

...story?
Do tell.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:11 pm

King Bee wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Schools in California, New Mexico, and Illinois have taken it upon themselves to prohibit students from ingesting Frito-Lay's "Flamin' Hot Cheetos", even going so far as to confiscate them from a student's lovingly packed lunch from home.

The reason? The off-shoot of the popular cheese flavored corn snack is a part of a wide range of foods that are "Hyperpalatable", sweet, salty, or fatty foods that trigger brain responses akin to those who are addicted to drugs or alcohol.

It also presents a janitorial concern do the the stains it leaves on children's fingers.

Seriously?!

SERIOUSLY?!!!

All the problems facing our kids in school today, and THIS is what school officials choose to focus on?!!

No wonder America's educational system is such a mess.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:20 pm

Quote :

And a medical concern in the form of Category 4 Firehole.

And another janitorial concern in the form of blood stains in and around toilet bowls.
Back to top Go down
Kakashifan727
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:23 pm

Well, the blood stains will still be there...just now they'll appear more often in the men's bathrooms Extinguishing The Flame 961878

But fuck, we have bullying problems in schools where kids kill themselves and instead of focusing on that schools go after this shit!? I hate my country sometimes...I swear.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:51 pm

Kakashifan727 wrote:
Well, the blood stains will still be there...just now they'll appear more often in the men's bathrooms Extinguishing The Flame 961878

But fuck, we have bullying problems in schools where kids kill themselves and instead of focusing on that schools go after this shit!? I hate my country sometimes...I swear.

We don't have bullying problems, we have pussyfart kid problems.

Why, back in my day, if I had any trouble with a bully, I'd just climb up the nearest tree, because I was small and nimble and they were fat and not very bright. I could spend an entire afternoon up there, cowering like a man.

Goddamnit.
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:24 pm

It's not that intresting... It's more or less that I was a gamer in middle school after the Columbine shootings and was going through a 'goth' phase. The teachers were scared of me or some shit and decided to ban me from playing video games at home (like they could make that happen) or wearing black. So I went to school in a kimono a couple times to be all rebely cool and the next year there was a dress code law against clothing from other cultures.

Really, the more intresting bits are when the school sent home letters to my parents telling them that I was playing video games at home, and if it kept up the school would have to take action.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:30 pm

Quote :
All the problems facing our kids in school today, and THIS is what school officials choose to focus on?!!

I mean, it is possible to focus on more than one thing at once.
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:51 am

yeah, that wriggleys doublemint gum totally promotes 4way sex
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:05 pm

bleachedblackcat wrote:
So I went to school in a kimono a couple times to be all rebely cool and the next year there was a dress code law against clothing from other cultures.

I'm guessing they didn't put much value on ethnic diversity.
Back to top Go down
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

PostSubject: Re: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:26 pm

bleachedblackcat wrote:

Really, the more intresting bits are when the school sent home letters to my parents telling them that I was playing video games at home, and if it kept up the school would have to take action.
Well tell us about them then.
Back to top Go down
The Alien from Uranus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Alien from Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:12 pm

King Bee wrote:

Hyper: prefix denoting the condition of being much higher than average.

Palatable: pleasing to the sense of taste.

This food is literally too fucking delicious for children to have.
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 1:42 pm

bleachedblackcat wrote:
It's not that intresting... It's more or less that I was a gamer in middle school after the Columbine shootings and was going through a 'goth' phase. The teachers were scared of me or some shit and decided to ban me from playing video games at home (like they could make that happen) or wearing black. So I went to school in a kimono a couple times to be all rebely cool and the next year there was a dress code law against clothing from other cultures.

1. What the fuck?
2. Do they even have the authority to do that?
3. Do they even have the authority to try to do that?
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 1:54 pm

1) Yeah...
2) No
3) Nope

I wish my family'd had enough money to sue the hell out of them at the time. So instead I just tell everyone I know about it.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 4:14 pm

And how exactly did the school expect to keep you from playing video games at home? Did they have spy cameras in your house or something?
Back to top Go down
Anon
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Anon

PostSubject: Re: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:25 am

EileenK98 wrote:
And how exactly did the school expect to keep you from playing video games at home? Did they have spy cameras in your house or something?
It's been done.
Back to top Go down
Kakashifan727
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:09 pm

Wow, what a jerk. I wouldn't have took one, I'm crazy like that.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:29 pm

Kakashifan727 wrote:
You wouldn't have had a choice. Also, you wouldn't have known about the hidden camera.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Reidmar
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:56 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
Kakashifan727 wrote:
You wouldn't have had a choice. Also, you wouldn't have known about the hidden camera.
This, they most likely would have made it a 'take this piece of shit or you're going to be kicked out of your school or something equally bad, and you don't have a say. Colbert '
Back to top Go down
GamemasterAnthony
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
GamemasterAnthony

PostSubject: Re: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:26 am

Hmmm...

Show of hands: How many here think that if a lawyer came into the school and used the words "Custodial Interference" in regards to policing the lunches that they'd stop this bullcrap?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:35 pm

GamemasterAnthony wrote:
Hmmm...

Show of hands: How many here think that if a lawyer came into the school and used the words "Custodial Interference" in regards to policing the lunches that they'd stop this bullcrap?

How many think that none of the drool jockeys in the school have no idea what "Custodial Interference" even means? Colbert
Back to top Go down
Kakashifan727
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:48 pm

*raises hands for both questions*

I'm just paranoid like that though; If I could I'd take the thing home and ask someone to dismantle it for me. Trust me, I'm the guy who...who...Okay. I'm not that crazy, but I think I am capable of doing something like that.
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:45 pm

man im glad they banned them chee-tos in school

if i eat em too much i get stuck on the shitter for a day and then my asshole hurts constantly the next day

and the lab stools aint too comfy to begin w
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame Empty

Back to top Go down

Extinguishing The Flame
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next