Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Extinguishing The Flame

Go down 
+16
GamemasterAnthony
Lady Anne
Anon
EileenK98
Aggie
The Alien from Uranus
Sutremaine
Knorg
Mr.Doobie
Kakashifan727
Mikey Go WOOGA
Chris91
Reidmar
grmblfjx
bleachedblackcat
King Bee
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

Extinguishing The Flame - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:07 pm

So I was gonna write this big long intelligent and witty post about the corn industry putting fructose in everything and food deserts and the obesity epidemic and the hypocrisy of posters who hate fatties and also any attempt by schools to cultivate healthy eating habits in children, but then I saw Dumbass there use the phrase "policing lunches" and I was like fuck it. Schools in Ireland routinely ban crisps because they're unhealthy and they stink up the place. How is this news. How.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:48 pm

SirDixonDongs wrote:
man im glad they banned them chee-tos in school

if i eat em too much i get stuck on the shitter for a day and then my asshole hurts constantly the next day

and the lab stools aint too comfy to begin w

Is that a subtle, medical poop joke?

Am I on House?

Cyberwulf wrote:
So I was gonna write this big long intelligent and witty post about the corn industry putting fructose in everything and food deserts and the obesity epidemic and the hypocrisy of posters who hate fatties and also any attempt by schools to cultivate healthy eating habits in children, but then I saw Dumbass there use the phrase "policing lunches" and I was like fuck it. Schools in Ireland routinely ban crisps because they're unhealthy and they stink up the place. How is this news. How.

America and Americans usually pride themselves on not being coddled babies living in a nanny state that are too stupid to feed themselves. Or at least we used to, but then we elected President Food Stamps, and we're kind of in a limbo right now.

Besides, fructose isn't making kids fat. A ludicrous amount of food in general combined with zero activity because sports have been deemphasized because someone could get their feelings (or leg) hurt is what is getting kids fat.

You do not need special "healthy" food to be not fat. You can eat plenty healthy with food bought at Wal Mart on the cheap. I understand you don't have cheap food over in Yurop because you people are retarded, but that's your problem, not ours.

I also understand it's easier for you to impotently bitch about the EVIL CORPORATIONS than take some responsibility about what you stuff into your noise hole, but, once again, that's your problem.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 10:50 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
SirDixonDongs wrote:

if i eat em too much i get stuck on the shitter for a day and then my asshole hurts constantly the next day

Am I on House?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 10:57 pm

rae wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
SirDixonDongs wrote:

Am I on House?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's never Lupus.

Except for that one time it was.

But just that one time.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:10 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
How is this news. How.

Well, because what else will the American news cover? How the middle class is melting into a division between the super-rich and the peasants and politicians don't really care because they're too busy trying to keep their day jobs? How American elections have become a process of selecting the shiniest of two turds? Global warming? The troubled peace in Darfur?

That shit's all too depressing, man.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:09 pm

Spoonman wrote:
The troubled peace in Darfur

No.

Bad stuff in Africa isn't news. It's Africa. That like Paris Hilton being on the news for being a vapid whore.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:04 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:

That shit's all too depressing, man.

Or maybe out of that laundry list of ills, bitching at the school board is the only thing people can actually do and see results.
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:12 pm

fuck bitches smoke cheetos have a revolution

420 overthrow governments erryday
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:31 pm

Dude. Are you sniffing cheeto dust again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extinguishing The Flame   Extinguishing The Flame - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Extinguishing The Flame
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2