Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which Flame Warrior are you?

Go down 
+37
Seule
Jay/Cris
Mikey Go WOOGA
grmblfjx
Psy-4
rae
EileenK98
Salamas
Lembech
Malganis
Lapin
Narwhal
KGarrett
Snake Bandage
Bamshalam
Exodia's Right Leg
myeerah
Fairlight
Penguin
gaijinguy
theweirdkind
Dr. Professor Science
Rabid Badger
unskilled78
KJM
Cyberwulf
Mae Bedlam
Aggie
Laika_09
Miss Prince
Maximilia
Keith Fraser
Saleha
Somath Cegem
Mafiosa
Knorg
Root Admin
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:54 am

I know I've been this guy on another board, but here? I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Fairlight

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:46 pm

Penguin wrote:
This is you, isn't it?

I think this may be Mikey.

I'm probably a Big Cat, I can't find anything else that fits me anyway.

Although had I had the Internet when I was in school, I'd have been one of these. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:47 pm

Somewhere between a Big Cat, a Lamer, and Pithy Phrase, with a side of Therapist and a dash of Nitpick.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:56 pm

I can also see some of the Enfant Provocateur in myself.
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:02 pm

Dr. Professor Science wrote:
I think that's a little of Nihilist as well.
Back to top Go down
Exodia's Right Leg
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Exodia's Right Leg

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:19 am

Me.

At other forums, I am either a Diplomat, a Tireless Rebutter or a Netiquette Nazi. Depends on whether I'm having a good day or not.
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:53 am

You guys.

You guys, I try SO HARD not to be this, but I totally am. It's breaking my heart more than racism and slavery combined. ;_;
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:08 am

theweirdkind wrote:
Ohh yeah. I mean, we're all privy to his delightful trolling efforts.

Bamshalam wrote:
You guys.

You guys, I try SO HARD not to be this, but I totally am. It's breaking my heart more than racism and slavery combined. ;_;
God, that is so racist.
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:27 am

theweirdkind wrote:

Trolling my own school newspaper? All in good fun. Hopefully it's a good mix of Enfant Provocateur with Big Dog, because now on there I have an army of Me-Toos.

Narwhal is Big Dog with a hint of Bong. At least that's my opinion.

The mention of Lolita turns sane posters into Klaxon.

And this is Malganis Y/Y?

Our wank. Thing is, we kind of live for this stuff. Sometimes, grenades need to be thrown.
Back to top Go down
Snake Bandage
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Snake Bandage

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:41 am

I like to think I'm growing out of my prolonged Acne phase. Yeah. Slowly but surely. I have no idea what I'm getting into right now, though.
Back to top Go down
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:48 am

Fairlight wrote:
Penguin wrote:
This is you, isn't it?
Nah, he's doesn't really fit the Internet Tough Guy or AMERICA FUCK YEAR parts of that stereotype.

I'm not sure if my old sockpuppet was a Fragile Femme or Innocence Abused, but she was definitely an Acne. That was crazy fun.

I also realized that I really fucking hate Coffee Klatches, which are most of the people who post regularly in the Something Good/Something Bad/Generic MEMEME Couch thread and nowhere else. They basically treat the forum like their own LiveJournals.
Back to top Go down
KGarrett
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
KGarrett

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:24 am

Nihilist wrote:
theweirdkind wrote:

Trolling my own school newspaper? All in good fun. Hopefully it's a good mix of Enfant Provocateur with Big Dog, because now on there I have an army of Me-Toos.

Narwhal is Big Dog with a hint of Bong. At least that's my opinion.

Who's Narwhal's Me Too, then? As for myself, not really active enough to fit most of them, so I guess I'd be some mix of Lurker, with a bit of Grunter on the chat when I'm busy or just run out of things to say (or, for that matter, when the chatbox is eating my posts and I'm testing to see if it's stopped). Mystique and I used to be Duellists, but I've since cleaned up my act.

Last edited by KGarrett on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:35 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Lurker fits better. Still can't think of anything else that fits.)
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:36 am

So now I think my avatar needs to be a dog smoking a bong.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:03 pm

KGarrett wrote:
Who's Narwhal's Me Too, then?
I don't think that she has any single sycophantic Me Too, just that people tend to agree with her and get behind her when she says something.

Last edited by Dr. Professor Science on Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:24 pm

I genuinely had no idea that I had a posse or anything resembling a "me too". I just kind of wander in and make retarded comments or one liners, and once in a blue moon I go all tl;dr on everybody.

Spot on with Bong, though. I'm high about 70% of the time I'm on here. What can I say? You're entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:39 pm

I'm not so sure you have a "posse" so much as you're just really good at putting into words opinions that the majority agrees with... of course I only remember one instance of you going tl;dr, and it's your review of The Envelope. Apparently I have no long-term memory. I just remember that most of the time I agree with you and that you are able to phrase things very well.

Ugh I think I'm casting myself in a bad light now... like some sort of weird hanger-on. I don't know, your opinions just tend to coincide with mine and what I know of many other people's... at least in my apparently extremely limited recollections.
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:58 pm

Chill, I'm not psychoanalyzing your response or anything. I was actually secretly worried that I was just too high all the time to notice that:

a) I had a bandwagon
b) People were jumping on it
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:06 pm

Apropos of nothing, Narwhal, I saw your avatar and thought you were Malganis. It's such a Mal picture.
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:11 pm

LO-FUCKING-L, she seriously just PMed me to ask where I got my avatar, ahahahahahahah. Spot on, Myeerah. I just really love Pan's Labyrinth. I might change it soon, though. I think it's too serious for me.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:37 pm

I suspect I have some elements of:

Quote :
Big Cat would rather not fight...he enjoys peacefully observing forum conversations and laconically participates when the moods strikes. He playfully chases interesting threads, and from time to time uses a Newbie or Propellerhead as a convenient scratching post. He enjoys being stroked or petted, and tends to purr loudly. CAUTION: Don't be fooled by his fuzzy, playful exterior. When provoked, Big Cat reacts with lightning speed and almost always lands on his feet after an attack. Big Cat often indulges himself by toying with his victim before delivering his lethal blows.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:17 pm

Narwhal wrote:
LO-FUCKING-L, she seriously just PMed me to ask where I got my avatar, ahahahahahahah.

Hey, it was just a friendly PM. I seriously was wondering if it came from one of the tamer threads on gurochan /f/ or something. Wink
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:58 pm

Nihilist wrote:
And this is Malganis Y/Y?

I dunno, I don't think I'm all about stopping other from fighting...

Hmm, I'd like to think I'm a Big Cat, but I'd say I'm more like Eagle Scout with some Filibuster thrown in, and some unfortunate tendencies to be a Lonely Guy.
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:42 pm

Malganis wrote:
Narwhal wrote:
LO-FUCKING-L, she seriously just PMed me to ask where I got my avatar, ahahahahahahah.

Hey, it was just a friendly PM. I seriously was wondering if it came from one of the tamer threads on gurochan /f/ or something. Wink

?

I'm aware it was a friendly PM. I just thought it was hilarious that about five seconds after you PM me about it someone points out that it's your type of avatar.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:57 pm

Narwhal wrote:
Malganis wrote:
Narwhal wrote:

Hey, it was just a friendly PM. I seriously was wondering if it came from one of the tamer threads on gurochan /f/ or something. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

?

I'm aware it was a friendly PM. I just thought it was hilarious that about five seconds after you PM me about it someone points out that it's your type of avatar.

*nods* Ah, I'm sorry. I just took your initial statement for something it wasn't, I guess.

To make up for that... Dog Bong!
Back to top Go down
Lembech
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lembech

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:26 pm

I can drift from Bong to Coffee Klatch but I'm mostly a Rottweiler Puppy.

Oh, and I'm miserably in perma-Coffee Klatch mode if the Message Board in question has a strict censor filter(Y HALO THAR STARMEN.NET!). Just let me swear a few times and it's all golden from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Flame Warrior are you?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next