Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which Flame Warrior are you?

Go down 
+37
Seule
Jay/Cris
Mikey Go WOOGA
grmblfjx
Psy-4
rae
EileenK98
Salamas
Lembech
Malganis
Lapin
Narwhal
KGarrett
Snake Bandage
Bamshalam
Exodia's Right Leg
myeerah
Fairlight
Penguin
gaijinguy
theweirdkind
Dr. Professor Science
Rabid Badger
unskilled78
KJM
Cyberwulf
Mae Bedlam
Aggie
Laika_09
Miss Prince
Maximilia
Keith Fraser
Saleha
Somath Cegem
Mafiosa
Knorg
Root Admin
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:37 pm

I think I'm very definitely a Lurker.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:49 pm

I think I'm a mix of Big Cat and Lurker. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:36 pm

With 268 posts, babe, you're no lurker.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:01 pm

I think somewhere between Coffee Klatch and Big Cat.
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:04 pm

Hai gaiz, I think ima a Lurker, a Coffee Klatch, Centurion, and a Big Cat too. :lolinsane:
Back to top Go down
Psy-4
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:51 am

Oh ho, look at all the Big Cats. Something tells me it's chosen, because everyone likes to imagine themselves 'dangerous if provoked'.

Man, even when it's a simple and just for fun game, everyone is still trying to be a min-maxing munchkin.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:30 am

Psy-4 wrote:
Oh ho, look at all the Big Cats. Something tells me it's chosen, because everyone likes to imagine themselves 'dangerous if provoked'.

Man, even when it's a simple and just for fun game, everyone is still trying to be a min-maxing munchkin.

No, I just think that for most of us, we can't really find anything that applies. Big Cat seems to be the catchall.

EDIT: I think it's because of the first sentence. "Big Cat would rather not fight...he enjoys peacefully observing forum conversations and laconically participates when the mood strikes."

I know I picked in addition to that Ennui for "Ennui only rouses himself from his torpor to cajole other Warriors to be more interesting - without, of course, ever contributing anything of interest himself." and Lamer for "Mediocrity is Lamer's salient characteristic, yet the word "mediocre" seems inadequate to fully encompass the crushing dullness of his personality."

SECOND EDIT: Cuz I'm bored, this is what I think other people of WGW are.

Inciter
Knorg?
Psy-4
Unskilled used to be this but then he was this and now he's this
Malganis (>.> just from the conversations in the chatbox, please don't hit me)
Or Knorg...
gaijinguy
Somath (yeah, he really is one I think, out of everyone here)
Verandering (LOLOLOLOL XD)
Cyberwulf
Melissa
But I think Knorg
VileCorp
Back to top Go down
KGarrett
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
KGarrett

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:38 am

Psy-4 wrote:

That and Lurker were the only ones I could find that never really get involved in it, which I rarely do, so I was kind of stuck.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:39 am

Maximilia wrote:
Psy-4 wrote:

No, I just think that for most of us, we can't really find anything that applies. Big Cat seems to be the catchall.

EDIT: I think it's because of the first sentence. "Big Cat would rather not fight...he enjoys peacefully observing forum conversations and laconically participates when the mood strikes."
Yeah, for me, it was just because nothing else fit right away. In fact, at this point I'd say that the Big Cat is wrong for me - it was just that at the time I couldn't figure out what else to pick.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:45 am

Psy-4 wrote:

In such a predominately female forum, I'd say it's less about living the John Wayne* lifestyle and more along the lines of "I'm just so happy to go along to get along, but if you mess with me I'm all REOWR!1 Also, cats are cute."

* I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:52 am

Penguin wrote:
Psy-4 wrote:

In such a predominately female forum, I'd say it's less about living the John Wayne* lifestyle and more along the lines of "I'm just so happy to go along to get along, but if you mess with me I'm all REOWR!1 Also, cats are cute."

* I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
Aww, that's so cute. Penguin thinks he's John Wayne.

Have you ever been to this forum? Get along? We're massive shitstirrers who sit around insulting one another.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:55 am

Dr. Professor Science wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :
Have you ever been to this forum? Get along? We're massive shitstirrers who sit around insulting one another.

If true, you are both A: calling out everyone who said they're being a Big Cat and B: awarding a point to Psy-4, instead of just A. I'm just trying to say that his Internet Tough Guy conclusion is a misdiagnosis. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:09 am

Maximilia wrote:
Psy-4 wrote:

Yeah, for me, it was just because nothing else fit right away. In fact, at this point I'd say that the Big Cat is wrong for me - it was just that at the time I couldn't figure out what else to pick.
Which is why you should let other people decide which Flame Warrior you are. I got Pinko, Artful Dodger and Issues and I gotta say, that's pretty fair.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:49 am

At least that's what we'd like people to think. The truth is that the vast majority of people here really doesn't want to offend anyone and worries about what the other members think.

IN B4 FIVE GAZILLION "I TOTES DON'T OH NO NOT MEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

PS somebody tell my what flame warrior I am
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:22 am

Everyone here has either a little bit of Big Dog or Little Dog in them.

I AM CAPITALISTA (when the thread warrants it), JERK, EVIL CLOWN DISGUISED AS TARGET (and Target disguised as Evil Clown just as frequently), AND PERHAPS GRUNTER! FUCK YOU IS YOU DISAGREE!

Sara wrote:

One who likes to hurt people's feelings with mean, mean words. Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 3 309696 Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 3 309696
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:34 am

grmblfjx wrote:

I think you´re a lot of Royal - by virtue of both personality and longevity - with some Strumpet thrown in (especially in the chatbox. You minx).

Wulfy, while I don't neccessarily agree with all your titles, I'd like to add Compost to the mix. While not epitomizing you, you certainly carry aspects of it.
In addition, I'd like to submit Spotts and Malganis as Eagle Scouts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:42 am

Jay/Cris wrote:
grmblfjx wrote:

I think you´re a lot of Royal - by virtue of both personality and longevity - with some Strumpet thrown in (especially in the chatbox. You minx).

Cris, I think you're also a Royal- but then you're pretty anti-authority so I'd say you're also a Rebel Without A Clue, but on a smaller scale- and in good fun, too.

Grmblfjx: Also a Coffee Klatch?

And yeah, Nthing the sentiment that you shouldn't choose your own flame warriors. Let others choose for you.
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:01 pm

I found Mikey
Back to top Go down
KGarrett
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
KGarrett

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:04 pm

Nihilist wrote:
Jay/Cris wrote:
grmblfjx wrote:

Cris, I think you're also a Royal- but then you're pretty anti-authority so I'd say you're also a Rebel Without A Clue, but on a smaller scale- and in good fun, too.

Grmblfjx: Also a Coffee Klatch?

And yeah, Nthing the sentiment that you shouldn't choose your own flame warriors. Let others choose for you.
Yeah, have to agree there. Only tried my own because I wanted to see if there were any that I thought fit; that didn't go very well, sadly.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:47 pm

grmblfjx wrote:

At least that's what we'd like people to think. The truth is that the vast majority of people here really doesn't want to offend anyone and worries about what the other members think.

IN B4 FIVE GAZILLION "I TOTES DON'T OH NO NOT MEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
I was thinking of our attitudes towards Psy-4, Chris, Melissa, and everyone of that sort, as well as any fanbrats who show up and when we do things like the badfic contest. I was ripping on Psy-4 in that post as well as Penguin in my next. We tend to be pretty cordial towards one another, though, at least the people we don't consider to be wank material. I mean, I've run around saying ILU _____ a few times myself.

Penguin wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Okay, writing in such a way that it invites comparison between you and John Wayne.

Also: do me. Do meeeeeeeee.

Last edited by Dr. Professor Science on Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:03 pm

Hmm... I guess I'd be somewhere between this, this and this?

Maximilia wrote:

SECOND EDIT: Cuz I'm bored, this is what I think other people of WGW are.

Inciter
Knorg?
Psy-4
Unskilled used to be this but then he was this and now he's this
Malganis (>.> just from the conversations in the chatbox, please don't hit me)
Or Knorg...
gaijinguy
Somath (yeah, he really is one I think, out of everyone here)
Verandering (LOLOLOLOL XD)
Cyberwulf
Melissa
But I think Knorg
VileCorp

Everyone you just named are this.

:hmm:
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:09 pm

So I think CW is right, and other people can generally box you easier than you yourself can.

So what do y'all think I am? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
KGarrett
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
KGarrett

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:11 pm

Godzilla. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Do I get to breathe fire?
Back to top Go down
KGarrett
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
KGarrett

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:16 pm

Apparently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Flame Warrior are you?   Which Flame Warrior are you? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Flame Warrior are you?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next