Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"It was bothering me", says burglar who killed family's kitten.

Go down 
+21
Root Admin
Maximilia
theweirdkind
Dr. Professor Science
Bamshalam
Mafiosa
Psy-4
VB
Hot Cancer
Sorsa A. Jänis
Chaltab
Dixie
Somath Cegem
Saleha
Penguin
Chris91
EileenK98
Lexin
Lady Anne
szaleniec
Malganis
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

"It was bothering me", says burglar who killed family's kitten. Empty
PostSubject: "It was bothering me", says burglar who killed family's kitten.   "It was bothering me", says burglar who killed family's kitten. EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:07 pm

The link.

And how did he kill it? By sticking it in a washing machine and turning the washing machine on.

Quote :
Police said after he stole video games, cash and a laptop computer from Kimberly Ross' home on Beaconsfield on Monday, [Ty-Shawn] Bost placed the kitten, Ruby, into a front-loading washing machine and turned it on, killing her.

Ross and her daughter, Lacey, 13, returned home just before 11 p.m. that night and heard a "clunking sound" coming from the washing machine. Ruby was found lifeless, spinning around inside.

The only good thing about this? They were out of the house when the robbery took place. I shudder to think what a man who would so cruelly and senselessly kill a virtually defenseless (well, except for claws and teeth, but come on) little animal might do to this mother and her daughter, if he had had the chance.

Quote :
The 19-year-old is being held in the department jail pending an
arraignment at 1 p.m. today on felony charges of second-degree home
invasion and killing and torturing an animal. The offenses could land
him in prison for up to 15 years.

Please, please do. The thought of home invasion has always terrified and angered me, but what this man did was even worse.
Back to top Go down
szaleniec
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
szaleniec

PostSubject: Re: "It was bothering me", says burglar who killed family's kitten.   "It was bothering me", says burglar who killed family's kitten. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:00 am

Have 4chan got hold of this yet?
Back to top Go down
http://szaleniec1000.livejournal.com/
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: "It was bothering me", says burglar who killed family's kitten.   "It was bothering me", says burglar who killed family's kitten. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:33 am

I hope this guy gets all fifteen years. Even better, I would like to see him share a cell with a PETA activist.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Lexin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lexin

PostSubject: Re: "It was bothering me", says burglar who killed family's kitten.   "It was bothering me", says burglar who killed family's kitten. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:53 am

Lady Anne wrote:
I hope this guy gets all fifteen years. Even better, I would like to see him share a cell with a PETA activist.
How could you do that to a PETA activist? Neither of them would get any sleep for the whole fifteen years.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpmrommel.co.uk
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: "It was bothering me", says burglar who killed family's kitten.   "It was bothering me", says burglar who killed family's kitten. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:33 am

I am torn between Crying or Very sad and Angry at this.

This

should happen to him. Times a million.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: "It was bothering me", says burglar who killed family's kitten.   "It was bothering me", says burglar who killed family's kitten. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:21 pm

Lady Anne wrote:

He should get life without parole.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: "It was bothering me", says burglar who killed family's kitten.   "It was bothering me", says burglar who killed family's kitten. EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:53 am

EileenK98 wrote:
should happen to him. Times a million.

The irony: that clip depicts an animal lover who was hurt for no reason by a sadistic cat.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: "It was bothering me", says burglar who killed family's kitten.   "It was bothering me", says burglar who killed family's kitten. EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:11 am

Yeah, that is strange...
Back to top Go down
Saleha
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Saleha

PostSubject: Re: "It was bothering me", says burglar who killed family's kitten.   "It was bothering me", says burglar who killed family's kitten. EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:17 am

What a fucking asshole. Is it weird that I'm almost willing to forget the burgling aspect of this deal, but would be very much in favor of pelting him with rocks/sticking HIM into an industrial-size washer for killing a kitten just because it was "bothering" him?

They're TINY. With TINY claws and teeth. If it's still very young, it's not even going to be particularly fast. HOW MUCH CAN A MOTHERFUCKING BABY ANIMAL BOTHER YOU, EVEN IF YOU'RE BURGLING A HOUSE! PUT IT THE FUCK IN ANOTHER ROOM AND DO WHATEVER THE FUCK IT IS YOU FEEL YOU HAVE TO DO, DON'T STICK IT IN A WASHER AND KILL IT, YOU MISERABLE EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING!

There, I feel slightly better now.

*plans to cuddle her own kittehs extra lovingly tonight even if they don't want to be cuddled mwahaha*
Back to top Go down
http://diva-urd.livejournal.com/
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: "It was bothering me", says burglar who killed family's kitten.   "It was bothering me", says burglar who killed family's kitten. EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:49 am

On the one hand this is a quite nasty and fairly vindictive act of violence against a small creature that mostly defenceless that, despite being blown up a little bit by the cat lovers of the forum, is still pretty bad.

On the other hand I now have this song stuck in my head.