Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"An Elvin's Love" "An Elf's Love" "Middle Earth's Last Hope" and "Last Hope"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
I_Lam_Edhellen
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
I_Lam_Edhellen

"An Elvin's Love" "An Elf's Love" "Middle Earth's Last Hope" and "Last Hope" Empty
PostSubject: "An Elvin's Love" "An Elf's Love" "Middle Earth's Last Hope" and "Last Hope"   "An Elvin's Love" "An Elf's Love" "Middle Earth's Last Hope" and "Last Hope" EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:53 pm

Remember Rosalyn Monroe and her pet wolf-dogs, Rijah and Bijan, who bamfed into Middle-earth?

Maybe not. But just about everyone and their dog has taken a swing at Phantom's Ange's mangum opus. There were three separate snarks done of it on the orange boards, two more on the red and black boards before, four on Deleterius, (one was deleted) a few on YouTube, and many many many many many many many more that I couldn't find but I know that are out there.

After all of that, it only seems right that it be listed here.

Garo 'lass!
Back to top Go down
http://www.realelvish.net
Lexin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lexin

"An Elvin's Love" "An Elf's Love" "Middle Earth's Last Hope" and "Last Hope" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "An Elvin's Love" "An Elf's Love" "Middle Earth's Last Hope" and "Last Hope"   "An Elvin's Love" "An Elf's Love" "Middle Earth's Last Hope" and "Last Hope" EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:58 pm

Cute dogs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpmrommel.co.uk
I_Lam_Edhellen
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
I_Lam_Edhellen

PostSubject: Re: "An Elvin's Love" "An Elf's Love" "Middle Earth's Last Hope" and "Last Hope"   "An Elvin's Love" "An Elf's Love" "Middle Earth's Last Hope" and "Last Hope" EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:59 pm

Lexin wrote:
Cute dogs.
They used to be black panthers. And before that, they were a tiger.
Back to top Go down
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: "An Elvin's Love" "An Elf's Love" "Middle Earth's Last Hope" and "Last Hope"   "An Elvin's Love" "An Elf's Love" "Middle Earth's Last Hope" and "Last Hope" EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:09 pm

When ever I feel sorry for myself, I look here, and think "no matter my other faults, at least I don't masturbate on a keyboard and submit as literature" and I feel better.
Back to top Go down
I_Lam_Edhellen
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
I_Lam_Edhellen

PostSubject: Re: "An Elvin's Love" "An Elf's Love" "Middle Earth's Last Hope" and "Last Hope"   "An Elvin's Love" "An Elf's Love" "Middle Earth's Last Hope" and "Last Hope" EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:02 pm

I found another parody of it on FF.Net!

Not as good as the other ones though.
Back to top Go down
peacock dance

peacock dance

PostSubject: Re: "An Elvin's Love" "An Elf's Love" "Middle Earth's Last Hope" and "Last Hope"   "An Elvin's Love" "An Elf's Love" "Middle Earth's Last Hope" and "Last Hope" EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:45 am

Oh wow, I remember this one! I flamed it. Now I feel like a part of badfic history.

Didn't Rosalyn bewitch the fellowship with her wonderful rendition of a disney song (that the author insisted was a celtic folk song...but really wasn't) and teach the hobbits kick-boxing?

As I recall, she pulled the standard "10th walker" trick of turning Legolas into an angsty lovesick puppy (never mind the fact that he's several millenia old) and Boromir into a moustache-twirling sex-pest. Aside from the rampant OOCness, she'd seen fit to literally copy sections of dialogue from the movie script (arrg!) tweaking it slightly to thrust her terrible character to centre stage. I think Rosalyn had crazy superpowers or something. Gah, this story epitomised everything that's wrong with (most, if not all) 10th walker fics, but it was sort of sublime in the sheer magnitude of its awfulness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "An Elvin's Love" "An Elf's Love" "Middle Earth's Last Hope" and "Last Hope"   "An Elvin's Love" "An Elf's Love" "Middle Earth's Last Hope" and "Last Hope" Empty

Back to top Go down

"An Elvin's Love" "An Elf's Love" "Middle Earth's Last Hope" and "Last Hope"
Page 1 of 1