Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead

Go down 
+15
Penguin
Maximilia
Chris91
Disco Stu
spork
Cyberwulf
bleachedblackcat
Jay/Cris
Mr.Doobie
Reepicheep-chan
grmblfjx
TheHedonist
Reidmar
Mikey Go WOOGA
ZOOLANDER
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 4 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:28 pm

Reidmar wrote:
grmblfjx wrote:
...I kinda wouldn't be quite so full of myself if I were either of you.
As far as I'm concerned, which I'm not, Grumbles and possibly Cris are about the only two posters on this board that refrain from moderate/heavy poking of the daily squealer. And/or antagonizing other posters. Though I do feel the need to point out gumball acts pretty high and mighty while refraining from poking anyone, just my two cents Colbert

Uh...

If you think that Chris isn't antagonizing Clopper, it's only because Chris is really bad at antagonizing Clopper. He attempts to antagonize Clopper on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 4 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 7:15 pm

Chris pokes at Clopper, or at least tries because he's not the newest easily-offended delicate lily on the block and he just wants to show how tough, dedicated, and how far he has come from defending his e-honor, to seemingly defending and conflating himself with the forum as a whole.

Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 4 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:47 pm

Disco Stu wrote:
Chris pokes at Clopper, or at least tries because he's not the newest easily-offended delicate lily on the block and he just wants to show how tough, dedicated, and how far he has come from defending his e-honor, to seemingly defending and conflating himself with the forum as a whole.

Excuse me while I go bust a lung and herniate a disc from laughing so hard my face turns blue.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:42 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Reidmar wrote:
grmblfjx wrote:
As far as I'm concerned, which I'm not, Grumbles and possibly Cris are about the only two posters on this board that refrain from moderate/heavy poking of the daily squealer. And/or antagonizing other posters. Though I do feel the need to point out gumball acts pretty high and mighty while refraining from poking anyone, just my two cents Colbert

Uh...

If you think that Chris isn't antagonizing Clopper, it's only because Chris is really bad at antagonizing Clopper. He attempts to antagonize Clopper on a regular basis.

Mikey, look to the left. Check out my name. There's a a Jay and then slash, and right behind that? That's right. Cris generally doesn't mean Chris.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 4:32 am

Jay/Cris wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Reidmar wrote:
grmblfjx wrote:

Uh...

Mikey, look to the left. Check out my name. There's a a Jay and then slash, and right behind that? That's right. Cris generally doesn't mean Chris.

Thank you for pointing this out.

Now explain to me what sort of clown calls you Cris.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 6:24 am

Jay/Cris wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Reidmar wrote:
grmblfjx wrote:

Uh...

It's not Mikey's fault you have a stupid handle, Crispy. Besides, you and Chris are so similar (in ways other than name) that I sometimes wonder if there's a bit of sockpuppetry going on.
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 6:50 am

xerrofoot wrote:
It's not Mikey's fault you have a stupid handle, Crispy.
Nope. Tried that one. Doesn't bother him in the least. Try again.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:34 am

xerrofoot wrote:
Besides, you and Chris are so similar (in ways other than name) that I sometimes wonder if there's a bit of sockpuppetry going on.

Hee. Oh my god, you have penetrated my obscenely clever ruse! Cris and Chris, how come nobody else saw it first? God, you're such a clever little Aussie.

But no. I'm the sarcastic and condescending asshole who likes bitching about queer issues and playing the angel's advocate, Chris s the poster with a short temper who posts these one-liners that generally consist out of fill in the blacks that resort to Godwin and/or rape. Yes?

Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:51 am

I've provoked discussion! My job is done. Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 4 453357
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:29 pm

Jay/Cris wrote:
xerrofoot wrote:
Besides, you and Chris are so similar (in ways other than name) that I sometimes wonder if there's a bit of sockpuppetry going on.

Hee. Oh my god, you have penetrated my obscenely clever ruse! Cris and Chris, how come nobody else saw it first? God, you're such a clever little Aussie.

But no. I'm the sarcastic and condescending asshole who likes bitching about queer issues and playing the angel's advocate, Chris s the poster with a short temper who posts these one-liners that generally consist out of fill in the blacks that resort to Godwin and/or rape. Yes?

Filling in blacks on what? What do you and the Tard know that they don't?
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 4 EmptySat May 04, 2013 1:16 am

Hey, guys. I know I haven’t been around much, so I was not aware of the situation with the xerro pileup. Although many of us enjoy taking a cheap shot of each other once in a while, following a poster from thread to thread, and berating him about an irrelevant subject, is considered harassment. Since xerro has asked for you to stop and you have continued to do this, it is harassment. Just because multiple members are bashing the same person, this does not make it okay to harass. This is one of the few guidelines on the forum, so please respect it, and knock it off.

To address the rape threats, I have messaged xerrofoot about this and made it clear to stop or further action with will be taken up to banning.

Visual Aid:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SAY NO TO PIÑATAS!

Seriously, though, stop beating the dead horse.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 4 EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:50 am

xerrofoot wrote:
Jay/Cris wrote:

Filling in blacks on what? What do you and the Tard know that they don't?

Oh, damnit, I made a typo, so that your whackadoodle theory must be true. Obviously, one cause leads directly to your conclusion, and everything I said in-between is irrelevant.

Somewhere, a Debate Class would be lucky to have you.

theweirdkind wrote:
Hey, guys. I know I haven’t been around much, so I was not aware of the situation with the xerro pileup. Although many of us enjoy taking a cheap shot of each other once in a while, following a poster from thread to thread, and berating him about an irrelevant subject, is considered harassment. Since xerro has asked for you to stop and you have continued to do this, it is harassment. Just because multiple members are bashing the same person, this does not make it okay to harass. This is one of the few guidelines on the forum, so please respect it, and knock it off.

To address the rape threats, I have messaged xerrofoot about this and made it clear to stop or further action with will be taken up to banning.

So, this is the slipperiest slope ever. Does this mean we're all harassing Xerro by interacting with him? Because absolutely none of us agree with him, and it's rather easy to find examples of people insulting the dude across the threads. You know why? Because this is an insulting, hostile board and xerro is an idiot. (There, I did it again.)

Are there specific names that are in danger of being banned? Who has been harassing xerro and who hasn't? Can I now say nothing bad about My Little Pony anymore? Should I stop interacting with xerrofoot altogether? If I say HopClop, is it a red flag?

Also, xerro has made fun of my sexuality (which was hurtful!) in another thread and he is now calling me Chris (which is more hurtful!) None of those had to do with the topic at hand! Does this mean he is now harassing me too? If I throw enough childish tantrums and then tattle, will the board finally like me too? C'mon, mods, tell me!
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 4 EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:14 am

Jay/Cris wrote:
Waaa

This site has a block function, use it if his posts wind you up so much. Simple as.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 4 EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:19 am

theweirdkind wrote:
following a poster from thread to thread
He's posted in a number of threads since this one and has not been followed.

Quote :
Oh, how good of you to finally get off your ass and do something nearly a year later. Well done on doing it privately instead of public shaming/threats like you've done here. Only the best for people who make rape and death threats and throw around misogynistic and homophobic slurs.

Somath Cegem wrote:
Jay/Cris wrote:
Waaa

This site has a block function, use it if his posts wind you up so much. Simple as.
Shut the fuck up, McGee. Why aren't you telling your fellow pissed-pants brony this? I am so fucking sick of you making no contribution to a thread other than to descend from on high and lecture someone about not doing whatever, like you aren't a rat in a ditch like the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 4 EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:26 am

Somath Cegem wrote:
Jay/Cris wrote:
Waaa

His posts don't wind me up, you buffoon. I couldn't care less about xerro: his idiocy is entertaining. What winds me up is that, thanks to his complaining, the mod-team has to take some sort of measure against harassing which ends up being no measure at all, because it's hideously vague.

Learn to read between the lines, you fucking idiot.
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 4 EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:41 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
Somath Cegem wrote:

Shut the fuck up, McGee. Why aren't you telling your fellow pissed-pants brony this? I am so fucking sick of you making no contribution to a thread other than to descend from on high and lecture someone about not doing whatever, like you aren't a rat in a ditch like the rest of us.
I've had him blocked since about 2 weeks after he landed and started generally being terrible so I'm only preaching what I myself practice.
Also, since when was I a brony? Gods you would think I would know my own fandoms by now, but I guess not.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 4 EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:25 pm

The thing is, if Cy complained to the admin/mods and they didn't do anything, that's one thing. AFAIK she didn't. He was reprimanded even without the complaint, again, AFAIK. [Though in thinking about it, I think I actually made a complaint on someone else's behalf on his behavior to Spotts, but that was a while ago, and I don't remember for certain.] Clopper made a complaint, which was a valid one, and under the flag of neutrality, a mod/admin had to take action of some sort. Weirdy is the most active mod right now, so it pretty much fell to her.

Personally, I think clopper is a waste of time, energy, space, and air, but the guidelines/rules are there for a reason. Get down on her if you want, but clopper's under a threat of banning, whereas Weirdy asked people to back off and follow the guidelines.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 4 EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:35 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Oh, how good of you to finally get off your ass and do something nearly a year later.

Cyberwulf wrote:
I am so fucking sick of you making no contribution to a thread other than to descend from on high and lecture someone about not doing whatever

Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 4 EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:36 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
theweirdkind wrote:
following a poster from thread to thread
He's posted in a number of threads since this one and has not been followed.

Quote :
Oh, how good of you to finally get off your ass and do something nearly a year later. Well done on doing it privately instead of public shaming/threats like you've done here. Only the best for people who make rape and death threats and throw around misogynistic and homophobic slurs.

Somath Cegem wrote:
Jay/Cris wrote:
Waaa

Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 4 EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:55 pm

xerrofoot wrote:

What are you, fucking five years old? Irony is completely lost on you, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 4 EmptySat May 04, 2013 10:31 pm

Penguin wrote:
xerrofoot wrote:

What are you, fucking five years old? Irony is completely lost on you, isn't it?
It's why people keep picking on him, cause lets face it; Because I refuse to believe that he is a sock puppet; he either is A) completely ignorant of irony and sarcasm or B ) just doesn't QUITE grasp the concept of sarcasm or irony.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 4 EmptySat May 04, 2013 10:32 pm

Would you please for the love of God stop answering rhetorical questions
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 4 EmptySat May 04, 2013 10:43 pm

Weirdy wrote:
Although many of us enjoy taking a cheap shot of each other once in a while, following a poster from thread to thread, and berating him about an irrelevant subject, is considered harassment.

We are not following him. Most of the time there is already a thread going, then he shows up, says something outrageously stupid, and then we insult him for it. We have occasionally used "irrelevant" crap to do so (like Cyberwulf bringing up Melissa's comment and smacking children from WAY back of GAFF up to Melissa's disappearance from THIS board, or ALL of the shit everyone gave Unskilled).

Take this thread, for instance. Clopper started a thread, probably with the hopes that someone would actually respond to it. Unfortunately, he said something incredibly stupid. Specifically, he said that he was better then soldiers because he doesn't drink except he totally does drink but only to manage physical pain, and that's the best option he has because some medication or other weakens his liver making him more susceptible to being drunk. And then we told him what a supremely stupid fuck up waste of carbon he is. Clearly this isn't "following" him or any of that stupid bullshit.

Frankly, it's impossible to NOT follow people on this forum, given the number of active threads at any given time. Are we supposed to ignore any thread Clopper posts in? Or are we supposed to post in them, but solely to blow sunshine up his ass so that he doesn't cry to mommy?

This isn't the petting zoo, it's the lion's den. Well, as much of a lion's den as any backwater forum about Star Trek Fanfiction can be. We always have and always will antagonize stupid people. It's kind of this forum's raison d'etre. It's none of our faults that Clopper is a fucking retard.

Furthermore, the guidelines have historically been unenforced. They were called guidelines for a fucking reason. They were meant to be suggestions how to not cause a total shit show, the only rules actually enforced were no illegal content and underage B&.

Of course you Great Crusadurrs for Justice and All That is Good aren't the Guru and can really do whatever you want. However, this forum isn't used to ego tripping admins micromanaging things.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 4 EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:17 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Weirdy wrote:
Although many of us enjoy taking a cheap shot of each other once in a while, following a poster from thread to thread, and berating him about an irrelevant subject, is considered harassment.

We are not following him. Most of the time there is already a thread going, then he shows up, says something outrageously stupid, and then we insult him for it. We have occasionally used "irrelevant" crap to do so (like Cyberwulf bringing up Melissa's comment and smacking children from WAY back of GAFF up to Melissa's disappearance from THIS board, or ALL of the shit everyone gave Unskilled).

Take this thread, for instance. Clopper started a thread, probably with the hopes that someone would actually respond to it. Unfortunately, he said something incredibly stupid. Specifically, he said that he was better then soldiers because he doesn't drink except he totally does drink but only to manage physical pain, and that's the best option he has because some medication or other weakens his liver making him more susceptible to being drunk. And then we told him what a supremely stupid fuck up waste of carbon he is. Clearly this isn't "following" him or any of that stupid bullshit.

Frankly, it's impossible to NOT follow people on this forum, given the number of active threads at any given time. Are we supposed to ignore any thread Clopper posts in? Or are we supposed to post in them, but solely to blow sunshine up his ass so that he doesn't cry to mommy?

This isn't the petting zoo, it's the lion's den. Well, as much of a lion's den as any backwater forum about Star Trek Fanfiction can be. We always have and always will antagonize stupid people. It's kind of this forum's raison d'etre. It's none of our faults that Clopper is a fucking retard.

Furthermore, the guidelines have historically been unenforced. They were called guidelines for a fucking reason. They were meant to be suggestions how to not cause a total shit show, the only rules actually enforced were no illegal content and underage B&.

Of course you Great Crusadurrs for Justice and All That is Good aren't the Guru and can really do whatever you want. However, this forum isn't used to ego tripping admins micromanaging things.

This is why I believe you when you say you're an idiot.

I didn't say ANYTHING about being better than anyone. You took what I said COMPLETELY out of context; what I said was I'm not obsessed with getting drunk so how does that make me un-Australian and you have a drinking problem if you can't wait six hours for a beer. NEVER did I once say anything about being better than anyone else.

I should point out at this juncture that I have done the "Soviet anaesthetic" thing exactly ONCE. That does not make me a waste of carbon, oxygen or any other part of the periodic table. It means I sometimes do dumb things like any other person might do, including you.

I should also point out that you are totally missing Weirdy's point: the point is going "HURR DURR HOPCLOP" in every other thread I post in or create is defined as harrassment and therefore is not allowed here. You and your dumb little buddies refused to cut it out, so Weirdy had to step in. Considering how seldom staff has to step in around here, it's a sign that you really went over the line. If you can't understand that, there's no fucking helping you.

Stop calling me Clopper, stop going "HURR DURR HOPCLOP" everywhere and we won't have any problems. GOT IT?
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 4 EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:28 pm

Penguin wrote:
Would you please for the love of God stop answering rhetorical questions
Must... not... answer. Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 4 886522
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next