Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead

Go down 
+15
Penguin
Maximilia
Chris91
Disco Stu
spork
Cyberwulf
bleachedblackcat
Jay/Cris
Mr.Doobie
Reepicheep-chan
grmblfjx
TheHedonist
Reidmar
Mikey Go WOOGA
ZOOLANDER
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 5 EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:38 pm

xerrofoot wrote:
Stop calling me Clopper, stop going "HURR DURR HOPCLOP" everywhere and we won't have any problems. GOT IT?

Stop acting like pony macros are devastating weaponry and that might actually happen.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 5 EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:38 pm

xerrofoot wrote:
This is why I believe you when you say you're an idiot.

I didn't say ANYTHING about being better than anyone. You took what I said COMPLETELY out of context; what I said was I'm not obsessed with getting drunk so how does that make me un-Australian and you have a drinking problem if you can't wait six hours for a beer. NEVER did I once say anything about being better than anyone else.

I should point out at this juncture that I have done the "Soviet anaesthetic" thing exactly ONCE. That does not make me a waste of carbon, oxygen or any other part of the periodic table. It means I sometimes do dumb things like any other person might do, including you.

I should also point out that you are totally missing Weirdy's point: the point is going "HURR DURR HOPCLOP" in every other thread I post in or create is defined as harrassment and therefore is not allowed here. You and your dumb little buddies refused to cut it out, so Weirdy had to step in. Considering how seldom staff has to step in around here, it's a sign that you really went over the line. If you can't understand that, there's no fucking helping you.

Stop calling me Clopper, stop going "HURR DURR HOPCLOP" everywhere and we won't have any problems. GOT IT?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:02 am

Not butthurt, just frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:04 am

xerrofoot wrote:
Not butthurt, just frustrated.
This is one of the commonly accepted synonyms for butthurt.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:58 am

Clopper wrote:
I don't drink at all except for urgent pain relief, does that make me un-Australian? What a crock of shit. If you can't wait six fucking hours between beers (from the dawn service to the end of marching), you have a drinking problem.

Maybe my memory is fuzzy, I get hit in the head a lot. Let's see!

Clopper wrote:
I don't drink at all except for urgent pain relief, does that make me un-Australian? What a crock of shit. If [/b]you can't wait six fucking hours between beers (from the dawn service to the end of marching), you have a drinking problem.

Given the context of the thread, the "you"s clearly referred to the soldiers.

AND then you said you that you TOTALLY don't drink and, later in the same sentence, say you drink to kill pain. AND instead of clearing it up right away that you have only done it once (kind of stupid to do it ONCE, regardless, but I've gone head first into a parking lot after trying to climb over a fence, so I can't talk THAT much shit), you wait for half the thread to make that clear.

Clopper wrote:
I should also point out that you are totally missing Weirdy's point: the point is going "HURR DURR HOPCLOP" in every other thread I post in or create is defined as harrassment and therefore is not allowed here.

We've had nicknames before. grmblfjx is often call Grumbles, Gumball, or That Cranky German Lady. Penguin has been called Penny (mostly be me). I was called Hucklebuck for a brief time (it never caught on because it was completely nonsensical and it didn't annoy me as intended). This is also relevant to the discussion because it was two of the mods and their pet cow that came up with Hucklebuck.

You're Clopper, you need to come to terms with it. The more it annoys you, the harder my penis gets.

Clopper wrote:

MOMMA ADMIN CLOPPER IS MAKING VAGUE THREATS HE IS HYSTERICALLY UNABLE TO CARRY THROUGH ON

I DEMAND FINGER WAGGINGS

That's what you sound like. Colbert

PS: We did this shit to Harley for YEARS. We weren't following her, she was just incapable of not saying stupid shit.

Last edited by Mikey Go WOOGA on Sun May 05, 2013 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:49 am

Penguin wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
Oh, how good of you to finally get off your ass and do something nearly a year later.

Cyberwulf wrote:
I am so fucking sick of you making no contribution to a thread other than to descend from on high and lecture someone about not doing whatever

xerrofoot wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
theweirdkind wrote:
following a poster from thread to thread
He's posted in a number of threads since this one and has not been followed.

Quote :
To address the rape threats, I have messaged xerrofoot about this and made it clear to stop or further action with will be taken up to banning.
Oh, how good of you to finally get off your ass and do something nearly a year later. Well done on doing it privately instead of public shaming/threats like you've done here. Only the best for people who make rape and death threats and throw around misogynistic and homophobic slurs.

Somath Cegem wrote:
Jay/Cris wrote:
Waaa

This site has a block function, use it if his posts wind you up so much. Simple as.
Shut the fuck up, McGee. Why aren't you telling your fellow pissed-pants brony this? I am so fucking sick of you making no contribution to a thread other than to descend from on high and lecture someone about not doing whatever, like you aren't a rat in a ditch like the rest of us.

So I was going to post about how this is basically Hoofboy hiding behind weirdy and making faces at me, but since I feel ganged up on I'm going to report you both for harassment because apparently that's how we do things here now.
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:55 am

So, to sum up, everyone has to be mean one on one?

Bagsy TheIan! No Stealies!

Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:16 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
We have occasionally used "irrelevant" crap to do so (like Cyberwulf bringing up Melissa's comment and smacking children from WAY back of GAFF up to Melissa's disappearance from THIS board
Ah, nope, that was me. Unless you mean a different time, because when I lost my shit she was talking nonsense about kids again, so I did find it kind of relevant.

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Get me in touch with your face fucker and I will.
Back to top Go down
Nihilist
Serial Troll
Serial Troll
Nihilist

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:26 am

Claims of harassment can be a slippery slope. On one end, the moderation / adminship in place allows for open communication between any member and said admin/moderator, but historically, banning only should have occurred for illegal activity. Members have felt unsafe in the past due to creepy stalkerish individuals (unskilled78), which is understandable, and a long time ago I myself banned Mikey for all of twenty minutes because I was needlessly open about my life to whoever would listen and so he mocked me for it. It was harassment, but similarly a forum isn't a workplace. As far as I can see, somebody is offended at kindergarten-level stuff. Nobody found your house and threatened to murder you. All that happens, Xerrofoot, is that you put your own foot in your mouth, leave yourself open for people to rib at you, and then have the nerve to whine about it. It's a trait of people craving attention and people on the autism spectrum to broadcast their lives to everyone and anyone when your own statements, Xerrofoot, can be construed as harassment too. The guideline exists for a reason however keep in mind that you could just as easily start a new account under a new name and not reveal anything of your personal life. It's not like real life where we are stuck with the skin we've got. Tired of being called Clopper? Make a new account, don't tell a soul, and just quit what has made your forum life here so gangrenous.

Otherwise I personally don't see what the big deal is, Clopper. I'm not a mod or administrator so I can basically tell you that you're the most sniveling, dumbassed whiny shitsmear I've seen in a while. I don't mean that as an insult or harassment. It is the goddamn truth. And until you stop being a shit poster, this isn't gonna stop. So either do like I said before or get over it.

Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:45 pm

Quote :
blah blah blah victim blaming

Eat a dick, Nihilist.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:49 pm

xerrofoot wrote:
-ignores everything from people trying to give me tips, flail harder-
Quick! someone poke him to see what sound he makes next, eve though we've already given him tips to shape up! Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 5 588739
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 5 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:42 am

xerrofoot wrote:
Quote :
I seem to remember you saying that rape victims were whores who deserved it. Shall I check and post the links?
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 5 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:40 am

Yeeep, still going to maintain there has been no harassment here, xerro's threads keep turning to shit because xerro is shit, not because people are making a point to follow him around and 'bully' him.

Nihilist wrote:
and a long time ago I myself banned Mikey for all of twenty minutes because I was needlessly open about my life to whoever would listen and so he mocked me for it.
I am kind of surprised you would make this comparison, I know everyone threw a fit about you banning Mikey, and yeah it should have been done more democratically, but what he was doing was not fucking acceptable and it is way they hell different than anything anyone has said to xerro. At least what he was doing at the time you banned him, IDK if there was anything else going on there?

Damn that was a long ass time ago.

Last edited by Reepicheep-chan on Mon May 06, 2013 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 5 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:14 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
xerrobrains wrote:
Quote :
I seem to remember you saying that rape victims were whores who deserved it.

Did he now?

(sarcasm mode engaged)

Wow, that sounds so out of character for him, seeing as how he's such a sensitive, decent person of goodwill. This could damage his sterling reputation.

(sarcasm mode deactivated)

In all seriousness, Cyberwulf, you should definitely go ahead and post those links. In fact, I'd like to see you take things one step further and give Xerroclass the beatdown he's had coming for months.
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 5 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:32 pm

Chris91 wrote:
(sarcasm mode engaged)

You know, if you have to say it...
Back to top Go down
Nihilist
Serial Troll
Serial Troll
Nihilist

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 5 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:43 pm

Reepicheep-chan wrote:
Yeeep, still going to maintain there has been no harassment here, xerro's threads keep turning to shit because xerro is shit, not because people are making a point to follow him around and 'bully' him.

Nihilist wrote:
and a long time ago I myself banned Mikey for all of twenty minutes because I was needlessly open about my life to whoever would listen and so he mocked me for it.
I am kind of surprised you would make this comparison, I know everyone threw a fit about you banning Mikey, and yeah it should have been done more democratically, but what he was doing what not fucking acceptable and it is way they hell different than anything anyone has said to xerro. At least what he was doing at the time you banned him, IDK if there was anything else going on there?

Damn that was a long ass time ago.

Yeah, that it was

us old people like to just tell stories sometimes, and they don't always make sense

maybe I have a bottle of xanax in my carry-on?
Back to top Go down
spork
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
spork

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 5 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:29 pm

Nihilist wrote:
keep in mind that you could just as easily start a new account under a new name
I wouldn't recommend that, to be honest. In theory you might always be able to change your skin, but in practice? People would go "oh hi Xerrofoot" within 10 posts. It could only backfire.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:31 am

Reepicheep-chan wrote:

*EEEET* WRONG

There are plenty of threads here where I've done nothing but post something and comment on it and have other people comment, like my threads in the news section. The general attitude in this thread is basically "oh it's just a guideline so I don't have to follow it, plus xerrofoot sucks". NO BITCH, YOU WERE TOLD BY AN ADMIN TO KNOCK IT OFF, SO KNOCK IT OFF. It doesn't matter how shit I am, you don't have the right to harass and bully me.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:39 am

You're just not cut out for this "internet" thing.

xerrofoot wrote:
It doesn't matter how shit I am

...or life in general.

Let's take this thread for example. This is a section for really bad news. You post a mundane article about some reg change that isn't newsworthy to... well, pretty much anyone. You know what WOULD have been a godawful bit of news? If the soldiers did something other than bitch about it. Like, I dunno, burn command HQ down. But no. This isn't "Why, God, Why?" material. This isn't even mild badness. This is just boring.

That kind of thing tends to earn anyone here some flak.

Then you proceeded to rant about drinking culture (which has little to do with the article) while talking about how alcohol is medicine only for a "sophisticate" like yourself, basically calling your own military a bunch of alcoholics and beneath you.

Shit post. Shit post deserves shit.

So yes, it does matter how shit you are. Because if you weren't doing your best to be a giant turd flopping about on a keyboard, smearing shit all over the internet, you wouldn't get called out on it. No stalking, just a knee-jerk reaction to "Oh boy, another shit post from that jerkoff."
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:13 am

TheHedonist wrote:
Chris91 wrote:
(sarcasm mode engaged)

You know, if you have to say it...

Point taken.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:39 am

xerrofoot wrote:
NO BITCH, YOU WERE TOLD BY AN ADMIN TO KNOCK IT OFF, SO KNOCK IT OFF.

Funny how that didn't work out for you, is it?

Also, why do you use all caps lock? Is he harassing you, Penguin?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:41 am

Penguin wrote:
Shit post. Shit post deserves shit.
Yes. This is how we have always run things around here.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:49 am

xerrohoof wrote:
And what the fuck did you do when the mod (not an admin, a mod) told us to knock it off? YOU FUCKING STARTED UP WITH ME AGAIN. I messaged theweirdkind about that, by the way. You didn't gain immunity for your actions just because somebody wagged a finger at us, Clopper. Any time you start with me, I'll take you apart.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 2:40 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
xerrohoof wrote:
And what the fuck did you do when the mod (not an admin, a mod) told us to knock it off? YOU FUCKING STARTED UP WITH ME AGAIN. I messaged theweirdkind about that, by the way. You didn't gain immunity for your actions just because somebody wagged a finger at us, Clopper. Any time you start with me, I'll take you apart.

All I did was call you out for getting all butthurt. No rape threats, no misogyny, just "you mad". If that's all it takes to set you off, maybe you should ask your doctor for some chill pills.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 2:56 pm

The Amazing Hoofboy wrote:
All I did was
...the equivalent of hiding behind Teacher and making faces. You see, Clopper, when you ask Teacher to step in and tell the mean kids to back off, you don't antagonise the mean kids. You shut your mouth and keep your head down.

Foalfucker wrote:
call you out for getting all butthurt
You mean the exact same thing that people did to you once you started throwing a shitfit over Mikey saying you choke it to cartoon ponies?

xerrobrains wrote:
maybe you should ask your doctor for some chill pills.
These last four pages wouldn't exist if you hadn't blown a fucking gasket over Doobie misquoting you and then run crying to the mods, HopClop. All you had to do was let it go and not say anything. And honestly, people saying you fap to My Little Pony isn't something that should bother you so much if it isn't true. Christ, what will you do if someone actually uses some of the real life info you've scattered all over the forum to insult you?

EDIT: You never did answer my question about what I did to you to deserve rape and death threats in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next