Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead

Go down 
+15
Penguin
Maximilia
Chris91
Disco Stu
spork
Cyberwulf
bleachedblackcat
Jay/Cris
Mr.Doobie
Reepicheep-chan
grmblfjx
TheHedonist
Reidmar
Mikey Go WOOGA
ZOOLANDER
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
ZOOLANDER
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
ZOOLANDER

Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:43 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:

EDIT: You never did answer my question about what I did to you to deserve rape and death threats in the first place.

Nothing, but you sure made a hell of a fuss when I did it. That's why it's called trolling.

Fuck it, I'm done with this thread. I don't want to keep arguing around and around in circles with you fuckers.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:57 pm

xerrohoof wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:

EDIT: You never did answer my question about what I did to you to deserve rape and death threats in the first place.

Nothing
So it's fine to make rape and death threats for no reason but when someone calls you Clopper because you're a disgusting little creep, that's going too far.

Quote :
but you sure made a hell of a fuss when I did it. That's why it's called trolling.
But calling you HopClop and Hoofboy is "cyberbullying".

Quote :
Fuck it, I'm done with this thread. I don't want to keep arguing around and around in circles with you fuckers.
SOKATH, HIS EYES UNCOVERED
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:20 pm

Reepy wrote:
I know everyone threw a fit about you banning Mikey, and yeah it should have been done more democratically, but what he was doing what not fucking acceptable and it is way they hell different than anything anyone has said to xerro.

Can you throw Mikey a link to the thread? I forgot exactly what I said and it was a LONG time ago and I have better things to do (masturbate) that dig through the Couch to find the quarter.

[quote=Clopper"]There are plenty of threads here where I've done nothing but post something and comment on it and have other people comment, like my threads in the news section.[/quote]

Your news threads are usually pretty lame. They are Chris level. You are trying to force Australia's relevancy, and it's annoying. "OMG A KOALA ATTACKED SOMEONE AND THEY HAVE A BOOBOO THIS IS REAL NEWS!!1!"

If a bunch of people die, or there is a political catastrophe, or if a wildfire burns down half of Sydney, we'd love to hear it.

Basically, I'm saying the exact thing Penny said, but with half the eloquence.

Clopper wrote:
NO BITCH, YOU WERE TOLD BY AN ADMIN TO KNOCK IT OFF, SO KNOCK IT OFF.

Clopper wrote:
All I did was call you out for getting all butthurt. No rape threats, no misogyny, just "you mad". If that's all it takes to set you off, maybe you should ask your doctor for some chill pills.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The MLP crap, the rape threats, the general ineptitude, and all that other stuff doesn't bother me as much as your complete lack of self awareness. You run around TRYING to piss people off (or at least that's what you claim), and then act offended when they get pissed at you, like to genuinely don't know what you did to deserve it. You try to dish it out like one of the cool kids, and then you get your autism in a knot if it's ever directed your way. THEN you cry to mommy that the cool kids are being mean to you.

Clopper wrote:
It doesn't matter how shit I am, you don't have the right to harass and bully me.

You're not in Australia. This means the government no longer wipes everyone's ass and makes double sure no one's feelings get hurt. I know it's illegal to offend someone in your Orwellian shit hole, but this is Big Boy Land.

The best course of action for you is to change your diaper, act like the 30 year old you claim to be, and stop being such a momma's boy.

Everyone one else: You see what the Nanny State does to people? It turns them into babies like Clopper.

Clopper wrote:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6