Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead

Go down 
+15
Penguin
Maximilia
Chris91
Disco Stu
spork
Cyberwulf
bleachedblackcat
Jay/Cris
Mr.Doobie
Reepicheep-chan
grmblfjx
TheHedonist
Reidmar
Mikey Go WOOGA
ZOOLANDER
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ZOOLANDER
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
ZOOLANDER

Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 12:03 am

Not that that makes any difference, since I don't fucking masturbate to My Little Pony anyway, you fucking wanker. Grow up and stop being a fuckhead.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:05 am

xerrofoot wrote:
I fucking masturbate to My Little Pony.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:53 am

Stop being a cunt, Doobie.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 4:04 am

xerrofoot wrote:

Yes, keep telling people to stop. Keep yelling at them. Keep insulting them. It's working out well for you, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:04 am

xerrofoot wrote:
Not that that makes any difference, since I don't fucking masturbate to My Little Pony anyway, you fucking wanker. Grow up and stop being a fuckhead.

It's not really a case of you being a foalfucker.

It's that you think people care.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:23 am

xerrofoot wrote:
LEAVE MLP ALONE! I MEAN IT! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So uh... how's that hissy fit going for you?
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 10:40 am

You do know this actually fits the definition of cyberbullying, right?
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 10:46 am

xerrobrains wrote:

Ah, I love the smell of hypocrisy in action. One minute xerrobrains is telling people to stop ragging on him for his MLP fixation, the next he's insulting Doobie with a misogynistic slur.

And he wonders why so many people at WGW hate his guts.

@Reidmar: I wouldn't exactly call what Xerrobrains is doing a hissy fit-- it's more like a full-blown eruption of psychotic rage.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 10:48 am

xerrofoot wrote:

Yes. Also: sadomasochism. Call your e-lawyer, and we'll get back to you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 10:55 am

xerrobrains wrote:

Says the guy who makes rape jokes in every third post.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:21 am

Yes please call your elawyers there is no way for that to backfire on you.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:39 pm

xerrofoot wrote:

Best call the E-Police on me.

Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 2:15 pm

xerrohoof wrote:

Chris91 wrote:
HOT DAMN CHRIS BEAT ME TO IT.

Tell me something, Hoofboy - how is this any different from you threatening to come to my house (if you manage to scrape together enough disability money and overcome your anxiety long enough to get on a plane) and rape me/my best friend (with your herniated discs and mysterious joint pain) for the horrendous crime of being an outspoken feminist?
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 2:24 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
xerrohoof wrote:

Chris91 wrote:

Tell me something, Hoofboy - how is this any different from you threatening to come to my house (if you manage to scrape together enough disability money and overcome your anxiety long enough to get on a plane) and rape me/my best friend (with your herniated discs and mysterious joint pain) for the horrendous crime of being an outspoken feminist?
Because OBVIOUSLY cyber, he somehow has an emergency plan to get out of his parents basement overcome his social isolationist fear of talking to flight attendants(and/or people in general, flight attendants are souless monsters); while at the sametime somehow knowing precisely where you live and TOTALLY not going into some random poor bystanderds house and whimpering at them as he tries to... what did grumble say a few months back? 'rub the cum coated pink equaine fleshlight over his raw tortured flesh' before he then starts screaming incoherently about how he's going to totally 'rape' whoever has the unlucky sight of seeing that. Even if it may be a dude.

Anyway! posts longer than two sentences are unusual for me, I think I'm getting sick today... Or it might be the fact someone got ahold of my credit card info and currently drove me into almost 2,000 usd worth of debt before I canceled all the transactions and shut that card number down. And that I was pissed at the time of typing this. Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 2 896582
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 10:43 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
xerrohoof wrote:

Chris91 wrote:

Because a) I stopped doing it ages ago after Weirdy asked me to stop b) I didn't do the rape schtick every time you posted something c) I'm getting ragged on even when I'm not doing anything wrong or pony-related. THAT'S HOW IT'S FUCKING DIFFERENT.

If I'm being obnoxious or trolling, fine, do your worst. But all I've done in this thread is post a news article and commented on it like everyone else does in this goddamn forum. There's absolutely no reason for any of you to go "HURR DURR HOPCLOP" all the time other than to just be a bunch of shitheads. I don't rag on you every time YOU post, so how about returning the courtesy? You, Doobie and Reidmar are going too far and Chris is one more post away from my ignore list.

EDIT: As grmblfjx said in another thread, if all you're going to do is give me shit, what's the point of me behaving myself? I may as well just go back to ALL RAPE ALL THE TIME and posting MLP R34 everywhere instead of contributing any kind of meaningful discussion and snark. Get your hand off your vagina for a minute and think about that.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:37 pm

xerrofoot wrote:
GRAAAAAH HEAR ME ROAR!
Calm your tits down, foal fucker. Of COURSE you've somehow stopped talking about MLP even though y'know... you have a fucking anthromorphic/humanization of the entire cast, AND a pony as your picture. Colbert hypocrite

Besides, the only reason I'm 'going' too far as you say, is because I honestly am indifferent to your suffering and or anger, and it is hilarious to watch you type out these posts in an attempt to justify your rage.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:34 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
xerrohoof wrote:

Chris91 wrote:

Swing and a miss. He keeps flailing at you because he's an insecure turd and you have insulted him. The whole feminism thing probably just influences the type of insults/threats he directs at you, as he has never threatened Mikey with rape.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:17 am

Quote :
EDIT: As grmblfjx said in another thread, if all you're going to do is give me shit, what's the point of me behaving myself?

Because you're dreadfully dull when you're "behaving yourself" and you're marginally more entertaining when you're completely spazzing out.

Here's a visual aid. HINT: you're Ben Stiller, and Wugwuh is the guy in the really big glasses...

Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:05 am

Following him from thread to thread, while amusing, is also harassment, according to the WGW guidelines.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:25 am

Reidmar wrote:

Of COURSE you've somehow stopped talking about MLP even though y'know... you have a fucking anthromorphic/humanization of the entire cast, AND a pony as your picture.

So what? Do ponies really bother you that much?

Mr.Doobie wrote:

Because you're dreadfully dull when you're "behaving yourself" and you're marginally more entertaining when you're completely spazzing out.

I'm not here to entertain you, too bad if you don't like it.

Maximilia wrote:
Following him from thread to thread, while amusing, is also harassment, according to the WGW guidelines.

*consults guidelines*

Hm. So is continuing with "berating comments" after requests to stop. Thanks, Maximilia.

Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:14 am

I am not sure this counts as following anyone from thread to thread. He made a remark about using alcohol to self-medicate and peeps called him out for being dumb and then it degenerated organically into mud slinging from there. It is not like he made a post saying "oh man got to see my mom" in the something good thread and then someone replied back "I hope your mom dies!!!!" That and harassing PMs are the only things I remember people being slapped on the wrist for in the past.

Also, this is not a one-person prosecution campaign either. It seems like xerrodignity is getting shit in every thread he posts in, but it is not the same person just dogging him around, he has so many people who find him distasteful that his threads turning into a shit-fest is just a foregone conclusion at this point.

Also, xerro, this:
Quote :
As grmblfjx said in another thread, if all you're going to do is give me shit, what's the point of me behaving myself?
implies that people actually want you around under some sort of truly magical assumption you will become a worthwhile human being if you "behave". At this point I would just as soon you leave. Grumbles has a high tolerance for shit posters, but I think you have pretty much worn out your welcome with most of the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:12 am

Reepicheep-chan wrote:
I am not sure this counts as following anyone from thread to thread. He made a remark about using alcohol to self-medicate and peeps called him out for being dumb and then it degenerated organically into mud slinging from there. It is not like he made a post saying "oh man got to see my mom" in the something good thread and then someone replied back "I hope your mom dies!!!!" That and harassing PMs are the only things I remember people being slapped on the wrist for in the past.

Also, this is not a one-person prosecution campaign either. It seems like xerrodignity is getting shit in every thread he posts in, but it is not the same person just dogging him around, he has so many people who find him distasteful that his threads turning into a shit-fest is just a foregone conclusion at this point.

Also, xerro, this:
Quote :
As grmblfjx said in another thread, if all you're going to do is give me shit, what's the point of me behaving myself?
implies that people actually want you around under some sort of truly magical assumption you will become a worthwhile human being if you "behave". At this point I would just as soon you leave. Grumbles has a high tolerance for shit posters, but I think you have pretty much worn out your welcome with most of the rest of us.

To this, I can only say:

AMEN, SISTER! Excitedplz Yeah Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 2 294254
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:05 am

xerrofoot wrote:
I'm not here to entertain you, too bad if you don't like it.

Y'know, Clopper, there was once a time when I remember being a bit like you. In fact, everyone around me was a bit like you! Every half-assed insult and negative comment felt like a dagger in our chests. Sometimes, we'd get pushed too far, and we'd need to puff our chests out and have manly spazz-attacks where we whined and threatened and said we hoped whoever insulted us got AIDS. We thought we were being bold and brave and standing up for ourselves. In reality we were just being pathetic.

That time was 6th grade.

I mean, that was embarrassing enough coming from a bunch of pubescent little assholes whose brains are addled with rushes of hormones. Kind of gets multiplied by ten when it's coming from a grown man with herniated discs who wants to get into politics and is probably balding and masturbates to cartoon ponies.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:34 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:

Closer to patton Oswalts face than I ever wanted to be Upset
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:21 pm

xerrofoot wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
xerrohoof wrote:

Chris91 wrote:

Because a) I stopped doing it ages ago after Weirdy asked me to stop
You stopped and started several times, IIRC.

Quote :
b) I didn't do the rape schtick every time you posted something
Oh, no, you just made a few threads directly calling me out, totally different.

Quote :
c) I'm getting ragged on even when I'm not doing anything wrong
Implying that being a loud feminist is doing something wrong.

Quote :
all I've done in this thread is post a news article and commented on it like everyone else does in this goddamn forum. There's absolutely no reason for any of you to go "HURR DURR HOPCLOP" all the time other than to just be a bunch of shitheads.
Tell me what the fuck I did to you to deserve rape threats and death threats, you slimy gob of horsecum.

Quote :
I don't rag on you every time YOU post,
And I don't rag on YOU every time YOU post. Your OpenTTD thread remains unmolested, yes?

Quote :
You [...] are going too far
OH YEAH calling someone who threatened me with rape HopClop and Hoofboy is GOING TOO FAR. WHAT WAS I THINKING.

Quote :
and Chris is one more post away from my ignore list.
I'm sure he's fucking shaking in his shoes.

Quote :
Get your hand off your vagina
You don't take a hand OFF your vagina, you terminal sideshow.

Frankly, given the amount of personal info you've spooged all over this thread and others, you're lucky people keep going to the "hurrrr ponyfap" well. But tell you what, if it bothers you so much, run for government on a platform of tackling the serious issue of cyberbullying. Then you can be a monstrous hypocrite just like everyone else in public office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead   Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soldiers ordered not to drink beer for part of ANZAC Day, turn to whine instead
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next