Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names

Go down 
+21
SirDixonDongs
rae
Aggie
bleachedblackcat
Lady Anne
Cyberwulf
Reidmar
WD40
V3N0M
Chris91
Mikey Go WOOGA
TheHedonist
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Mr.Doobie
grmblfjx
Jay/Cris
Disco Stu
Sparrow
ZOOLANDER
Reepicheep-chan
Penguin
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:16 am

Oh my god did the brony-pedo-fap hour let out early or what
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:17 pm

xerrofoot wrote:
*CYBERWULF'S FAT HAIRY CRACK OH DEAR GOD I CRACK MYSELF UP

What an awesome joke,

said nobody in the universe ever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:26 pm

The Amazing Hoofboy wrote:
if you really want to hit her berserk button, you need some gb2kitchen and rape culture shit, not fat/hairy cracks*.

Quote :

holy christ clopper you fail at everything for infinity including kissing venom's ass in the desperate hope that someone on this board will like you
Back to top Go down
V3N0M
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
V3N0M

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:05 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
if you really want to hit her berserk button, you need some gb2kitchen and rape culture shit, not fat/hairy cracks*.

Quote :

holy christ clopper you fail at everything for infinity including kissing venom's ass in the desperate hope that someone on this board will like you

Yeah go ahead and accuse that horsefucker of "kissing my ass" as if no one else could independently come to the conclusion that you're full of shit. How does it feel to know that feminism is entirely based on shitthatneverhappened and penis envy?
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:37 pm

V3N0M wrote:
How does it feel to know that feminism is entirely based on shitthatneverhappened and penis envy?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Someone obviously hasn't read anything about 1792-1794 in French History Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 4 896582 Good to know we still have the idiots who don't know basic history.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:27 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:

Quote :

lol u mad slut
Back to top Go down
V3N0M
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
V3N0M

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:07 pm

A zero-effort post by a fan of a zero-effort cartoon. Color me surprised.

Also, obligatory reminder that cyberwulf rants about her made-up "rape culture" to forget that even a blind man wouldn't rape her.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:37 am

V3N0M wrote:

Also, obligatory reminder that cyberwulf rants about her made-up "rape culture" to forget that even a blind man wouldn't rape her.

So, you just run on irony, yeah?

I mean: 'zero-effort post' + 'obligatory reminder'? 'Made-up "rape culture"' + 'even a blind wouldn't rape her'?

God, I do hope you're being deliberately off-putting, because otherwise, you're really an especially horrible kind of human being.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:56 am

V3N0M wrote:

I would, but only for the resulting lulz when the apparently BROKEN AND FUCKED Irish criminal justice system lets me off with a slap on the wrist.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:21 am

V3N0M wrote:

Are you Mikey's less-amusing, more-obnoxious sock puppet?
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:13 am

Lady Anne wrote:
V3N0M wrote:

Nope. Should Mikey ever post something like this, he'd at least be half-joking.

I get the impression that V3nom is entirely serious, and actually believes it.
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:33 am

Jay/Cris wrote:
V3N0M wrote:

So, you just run on irony, yeah?

I mean: 'zero-effort post' + 'obligatory reminder'? 'Made-up "rape culture"' + 'even a blind wouldn't rape her'?

God, I do hope you're being deliberately off-putting, because otherwise, you're really an especially horrible kind of human being.

I think his little digs at foalfucker are kind of cute. It's like he's trying to pick on the only person that comes close to being as poorly regarded by the rest of humanity as he is.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:56 am

Lady Anne wrote:
V3N0M wrote:

All I see is a desperately insecure hobgoblin who can't stop shrieking about bitches refusing to make him sandwiches while a masochistic horse-molester sucks on his anus like a voluntary, non-surgical human centipede.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:04 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
V3N0M wrote:

All I see is a desperately insecure hobgoblin who can't stop shrieking about bitches refusing to make him sandwiches while a masochistic horse-molester sucks on his anus like a voluntary, non-surgical human centipede.
I lol'd. I think you have him pegged, Cyberwulf.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
V3N0M
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
V3N0M

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:13 pm

I loled too, mainly because she obviously spent all night thinking that one up.
Back to top Go down
V3N0M
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
V3N0M

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:15 pm

[quote="Lady Anne"][quote="Cyberwulf"]
Lady Anne wrote:

I lol'd. I think you have him pegged, Cyberwulf.

Real subtle but that sounds more like WD40's thing than mine.
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:51 am

Had to reply twice, just to make sure we know how little you care about those posts, huh?
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:58 pm

V3N0M wrote:
Goodness, yes. How clownish of me to actually think about what to type before I make a post, instead of simply letting my fingers flail across the keyboard, vomiting out whatever malformed thoughts happen to be currently occupying my ape-like mind.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:18 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
V3N0M wrote:
Goodness, yes. How clownish of me to actually think about what to type before I make a post, instead of simply letting my fingers flail across the keyboard, vomiting out whatever malformed thoughts happen to be currently occupying my ape-like mind.
Strange, how when you do it, you're taking time, but when I type out a full paragraph that's logical, makes sense, and can be used or structured well in an argument and is stable, everyone, EVERYONE on here flips. Colbert

Edit: 1k posts not gonna be obnoxious bout it. Just sad. Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 4 309696
Back to top Go down

Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4