Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names

Go down 
+21
SirDixonDongs
rae
Aggie
bleachedblackcat
Lady Anne
Cyberwulf
Reidmar
WD40
V3N0M
Chris91
Mikey Go WOOGA
TheHedonist
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Mr.Doobie
grmblfjx
Jay/Cris
Disco Stu
Sparrow
ZOOLANDER
Reepicheep-chan
Penguin
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:12 pm

V3N0M wrote:
WD40 wrote:
V3N0M wrote:
As for who brought feminists into this, do you know anyone else who gets offended over every minor slight, real or imagined? Aside from trannies I mean?

Oh. I see. That's where you're coming from.

This conversation's over then.

Oh, I see, sounds like you got nothing throw back at me. And considering you take an idiot like manboobz seriously that's not surprising.

You misunderstood, babycakes. Dubya-Dee doesn't consider your statements worth paying attention to and thought you should probably know.

Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:17 am

Quote :
Mikey? Well, Mikey would order a drink called "Mikey is an Ignorant Tool" if it has a large amount of alcohol in it and is reasonably priced. Because priorities.

You've just given me the name of a new drink when I own a bar. Thanks Mikey!
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:30 pm

bleachedblackcat wrote:
Quote :
Mikey? Well, Mikey would order a drink called "Mikey is an Ignorant Tool" if it has a large amount of alcohol in it and is reasonably priced. Because priorities.

You've just given me the name of a new drink when I own a bar. Thanks Mikey!

Will it have a copious amount of Sour Grape schnapps in it?

Note: I am not a drinker and don't know if there even is such a thing as Sour Grape Schnapps.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Wouldn't sour grapes really just be wine? scratch

Mikey doesn't like wine. Mikey prefers stuff that gets him drunker or stuff that gets him less horribly hungover.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:38 pm

New drink:

Mikey is a Muppet:

1 shot ginger Loki
1 6 oz. glass of San Pellegrino

So called because it will make you feel both fuzzy and stupid.
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm imagining Mikey trudging around in stereotypical daggy golfing attire and OH GOD I'M DYING AHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
GeorgeUK
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 11:47 am

Wait until Venus_God finds out about this.
Back to top Go down
Owlish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Owlish

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 7:27 pm

V3N0M wrote:

Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 3 724940 No.

As for who brought feminists into this, do you know anyone else who gets offended over every minor slight, real or imagined? Aside from trannies I mean?
Oh please, like white men aren't some of the biggest whiners ever. Wah, I can't shoot black teenagers at will! Wah I have to pay child support! wah some black/Asian/female got a job that I didn't that's reverse discrimation!
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:51 pm

Owlish wrote:
V3N0M wrote:

Oh please, like white men aren't some of the biggest whiners ever. Wah, I can't shoot black teenagers at will! Wah I have to pay child support! wah some black/Asian/female got a job that I didn't that's reverse discrimation!

Excellent point. Everyone is capable of being whiny little shits, white men especially so.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:27 pm

xerrofoot wrote:
Quote :
Besides, at this point it's more frostburned and disappointed, having spent an entire day hauling one's carcass around on over-fertilized grass and still coming in over par.

You play golf?

I'm imagining Mikey trudging around in stereotypical daggy golfing attire and OH GOD I'M DYING AHAHAHAHA

Except I'm not a fat, autistic shut in so I'm in good enough shape to plod around a golf course in ridiculous clothes without having a heart attack. Though the fucking heat in the summer can weigh heavy

Owlish wrote:
V3N0M wrote:

The irony here being that you are not a white man and you are reaching previously unexplored heights of whining.
Back to top Go down
V3N0M
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
V3N0M

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:43 pm

Owlish wrote:
V3N0M wrote:

How do you even know if I'm white? And what the hell are you bringing black teenagers into this for, when did this happen?
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:25 pm

Florida? You know, that big ass thing that happened a little while ago? With the teenager being shot after the guy followed him around in a car? Never mind that the shooter was Hispanic......
Back to top Go down
V3N0M
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
V3N0M

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:45 pm

bleachedblackcat wrote:
Florida? You know, that big ass thing that happened a little while ago? With the teenager being shot after the guy followed him around in a car? Never mind that the shooter was Hispanic......

Exactly. Zimmerman wasn't white, had nothing against black people (and didn't even mention Trayvon's race until the dispatcher asked), was only following Trayvon because he was weaving between houses (If you saw someone do that you'd want to ask them a few questions too), Trayvon was bashing Zimmerman's head against the pavement when Zimmerman finally shot him, and there have been multiple acts of black-on-white violence to "avenge" the little shit.

Guess getting blamed and possible assaulted for the actions of a hispanic is white privilege Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:27 am

V3N0M wrote:
bleachedblackcat wrote:

Exactly. Zimmerman wasn't white, had nothing against black people (and didn't even mention Trayvon's race until the dispatcher asked), was only following Trayvon because he was weaving between houses (If you saw someone do that you'd want to ask them a few questions too), Trayvon was bashing Zimmerman's head against the pavement when Zimmerman finally shot him, and there have been multiple acts of black-on-white violence to "avenge" the little shit.

Guess getting blamed and possible assaulted for the actions of a hispanic is white privilege Rolling Eyes
AHAHAHAHAA YOU BELIEVE ALL THAT SHIT

WHICH EVEN IF IT'S TRUE (and it isn't) ALL ZIMMERMAN HAD TO DO WAS STAY IN HIS CAR LIKE 911 TOLD HIM TO AND THE WHOLE THING WOULD'VE BEEN AVOIDED

go look up the thread jackass we said it all there you racist clown
Back to top Go down
V3N0M
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
V3N0M

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:01 pm

Why do I get the feeling that, despite picking a furry avatar, Cyberwulf is still fatter and hairier IRL?
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:37 pm

OH MY GOD I NEVER HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE

YOU HAVE CUT ME TO THE QUICK GOOD SIR

PERHAPS I SHALL RESPOND WITH A WITTY COMMENT ABOUT HOW YOU SURELY WEAR A BAG ON YOUR HEAD IN REAL LIFE TO HIDE YOUR HIDEOUSLY DISFIGURED VISAGE FROM ALL THE NORMALS
Back to top Go down
Owlish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Owlish

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:40 pm

V3N0M wrote:
Owlish wrote:
V3N0M wrote:

How do you even know if I'm white? And what the hell are you bringing black teenagers into this for, when did this happen?
I don't know if you're white, and I don't care, nor is it relevant to this exchange. You targeted minority groups, and I'm pointing out that majority groups are guilty of the same fault. But obviously you've been living under a rock for the past year, so I might as well leave your little social bubble intact.
Back to top Go down
V3N0M
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
V3N0M

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:55 pm

Since women are not a minority group I didn't "target" (is that what we're calling criticism now?) minority groups. Also, you brought up white men in response to my post so obviously you do care.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names   Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:38 am

V3N0M wrote:
Why do I get the feeling that, despite picking a furry avatar, Cyberwulf is still fatter and hairier IRL?

Pssst... if you really want to hit her berserk button, you need some gb2kitchen and rape culture shit, not fat/hairy cracks*.

*CYBERWULF'S FAT HAIRY CRACK OH DEAR GOD I CRACK MYSELF UP
Back to top Go down

Nightclub faces backlash over sexist cocktail names
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next