Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why, God why were these songs recorded

Go down 
+75
grmblfjx
Reidmar
Howithurts
William Shakespeare
Kommandar
CaptainMcNeil
littledorrit
Owlish
Mr. Comic Book
TheIan
Alhazred
Khajidu
Sutremaine
Jesus.
XLT-100852.0
Miss Misery
mluckw
SirDixonDongs
SlyChild
Raine
The Alien from Uranus
Mikey Go WOOGA
Rabid Badger
Lady Anne
Thanos6
Mr.Doobie
Mafiosa
Mary Sue
Twonky
dariamorgendorffer
Sparrow
Psy-4
Scamps
vade
T.S.Orr
Grimley Fieendish
Wandering Critic
Mae Bedlam
Tungsten Monk
Hot Cancer
SokMunkie
Kevin M
Chris91
Waffles
Foxfire
agent_squeaks
Dr. Professor Science
DarthDarthington
EileenK98
Penguin
Loki
Seule
The Unoriginal
Toe Tap
Delcat
quamp
Electron Blue
Verandering
Reepicheep-chan
Lapin
anangrychocobo
DeeDee
Melissa
Narwhal
Jay/Cris
A_Note_Chaotic
NastyHobbitses
theweirdkind
Salamas
ZoZo
lovedless
Inciter
Solitia
InkWeaver
Bad Luck Charm
79 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

Why, God why were these songs recorded - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, God why were these songs recorded   Why, God why were these songs recorded - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:16 am

I can't stand Katy Perry or any of her songs. I also think that song came across as too LOLOLOL GIRLONGIRL, but that's not the main reason I dislike the song or the rest of her music. I think her it is crap.
Back to top Go down
Bad Luck Charm
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Bad Luck Charm

PostSubject: Re: Why, God why were these songs recorded   Why, God why were these songs recorded - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:10 am

InkWeaver wrote:
Is that the one where they're like, "IS THIS THE MOMENT WHERE I LOOK YOU IN THE EYE; FORGIVE MY BROKEN PROMISE THAT YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME CRY" -- oh wait no it's apparently some guy named David Cook. I get that one and Not Meant To Be mixed up 'cause they're equally whiny.

"It's never enough to say I love you
No, it's never enough to say I try
It's hard to believe that's there's
No way out for you and me
And it seems to be,
The story of our life"

Ooooh right. That one. Yeah, after that particular verse, I sort of want to sit down with a cup of tea with that guy, look him in the eye, and say, "Dude, she sounds kinda like a douche bag. Which is no fault of yours, but hey, if she's a douche, you should probably dump her. Just sayin'."

Maybe you were thinking of "Leave The Light On". That's David Cook. And yes. He is equally whney. David Archuleta WOZ R0BBED!!1!!!11!!!!
Back to top Go down
Electron Blue
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Electron Blue

PostSubject: Re: Why, God why were these songs recorded   Why, God why were these songs recorded - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:06 pm

"Don't Trust Me" is one of the most vile songs I have ever heard in my entire life, and worst of all I know all the lyrics and it's insanely catchy. Some of my friends still like it, but I think having a female in our group has diminished some of the rampant oblivious misogyny.
Back to top Go down
quamp
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
quamp

PostSubject: Re: Why, God why were these songs recorded   Why, God why were these songs recorded - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:31 pm

Well, one name really stands out to me when it comes to why anyone would give this artist a contract. That's Bob Offenberg, a.k.a. Zanger Bob. He reminds me a lot of that kid in school everyone used to beat up after class.