Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!

Go down 
+52
Kari Izumi
Toastuh
The Unoriginal
Aggie
Dick Powers
Lady Anne
Chris91
Reepicheep-chan
SirDixonDongs
ZoZo
Absolutely Lulzy
myeerah
karmyn31
Cyberwulf
EileenK98
rae
Grimley Fieendish
szaleniec
knightwithoutacause
Mr.Doobie
Adagio
Ghost in the Machine
Jesus.
theweirdkind
Fairlight
TheHedonist
Seule
Garry
Carrion Crawler
Jay/Cris
Somath Cegem
Blooferlady
grmblfjx
Lapin
spoonhead75
Verandering
Rabid Badger
Saleha
Miss Prince
Malganis
Spotts1701
Mikey Go WOOGA
Keith Fraser
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Chaltab
InkWeaver
DarthDarthington
Goat
Mafiosa
Penguin
the asylum
bleachedblackcat
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:30 am

Lapin wrote:
compact bow or standard? Standard is more photogenic, compact packs more "oomph".

Depends if you're going there to be photographed or to "oomph".
Back to top Go down
Blooferlady
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Blooferlady

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:37 am

Lapin wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:
Keith Fraser wrote:
Saleha wrote:
Does anyone feel the overwhelming urge to crash that prom if it ends up happening and running around in either hilariously inappropriate clothes or naked?

Some of us could turn up in a group as the infamous Lesbian Hunting Mercenaries and acts all annoyed that there aren't any lesbians.

Dammit, Keith, now I wanna dress up in a leather Ren Faire costume carrying a sword and shield, and show up at the school demanding to know why our sisters are being oppressed. I love you

I am all for this plan! Hold on, I have the perfect outfit...where's my bow....compact bow or standard? Standard is more photogenic, compact packs more "oomph".
I'll bring my recurve bow! I got a compound bow somewhere, but it's a bit small now.
Back to top Go down
http://blooferblog.tumblr.com
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:49 am

Blooferlady wrote:
Lapin wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:
Keith Fraser wrote:
Saleha wrote:
Does anyone feel the overwhelming urge to crash that prom if it ends up happening and running around in either hilariously inappropriate clothes or naked?

Some of us could turn up in a group as the infamous Lesbian Hunting Mercenaries and acts all annoyed that there aren't any lesbians.

Dammit, Keith, now I wanna dress up in a leather Ren Faire costume carrying a sword and shield, and show up at the school demanding to know why our sisters are being oppressed. I love you

I am all for this plan! Hold on, I have the perfect outfit...where's my bow....compact bow or standard? Standard is more photogenic, compact packs more "oomph".
I'll bring my recurve bow! I got a compound bow somewhere, but it's a bit small now.

A sword? Bows? I think you guys are forgetting something.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My Axe!
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:00 am

Somath Cegem wrote:
Blooferlady wrote:
Lapin wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:
Keith Fraser wrote:
Saleha wrote:

A sword? Bows? I think you guys are forgetting something.

[Gimli]
My Axe!

I think it´s somewhat inappropriate to shout "You have my staff" at anything lesbian-related, but eh. 'Tis a wizard's staff, too. With a knob on its end.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Carrion Crawler
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Carrion Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:10 am

Jay/Cris wrote:

I think it´s somewhat inappropriate to shout "You have my staff" at anything lesbian-related, but eh. 'Tis a wizard's staff, too. With a knob on its end.
I think one of my favorite Pratchett moments was when there a few wizards confused over what the joke was. One of these days, I need to try singing the Hedgehog Song at a Ren-Fair to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:53 am

It would seem that the girl is suing her school district for their actions. She not only wants to go to the prom, but she's trying to get nominal damages of $1!!

This greedy lesbian fiend will be the death of us all.
Back to top Go down
Garry

Garry

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:04 pm

I won' t expands in because I agree to the school to the exception of me I also have my proper reasons, in order for not to be flammed. Lesbian aren't suasticsa. Peoples can always move themselves, why have that to force peoples to play moved away its values and to adopt of it? Staff I agree to the school because I feel I was trying to enter in a community where he knows that the moral certainties are not of meeting its style of immoral life, and to force to not only admit them but accepting as the normal one, spiting essentially on the face to the values of the community. He did not have no consideration for its feelings in the edition because the homosexuality is rude and many peoples agree. Its taste that pierces its nose some place it doesn't belongs that it is in all part and everyone's the business of us as all is to assume to be homosexual. Its luck as of a party of the white supremacy that goes to a school of Harlem that exige to consume a shirt with the federate flag in it and suasticas, and then either allowed to make that daily one, essentially saying " it learns to live with it".
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:17 pm

^ What the fuck, dude. Did you just shit out a bunch of random words or what?
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:31 pm

Garry wrote:
I won' t expands in because I agree to the school to the exception of me I also have my proper reasons, in order for not to be flammed. Lesbian aren't suasticsa. Peoples can always move themselves, why have that to force peoples to play moved away its values and to adopt of it? Staff I agree to the school because I feel I was trying to enter in a community where he knows that the moral certainties are not of meeting its style of immoral life, and to force to not only admit them but accepting as the normal one, spiting essentially on the face to the values of the community. He did not have no consideration for its feelings in the edition because the homosexuality is rude and many peoples agree. Its taste that pierces its nose some place it doesn't belongs that it is in all part and everyone's the business of us as all is to assume to be homosexual. Its luck as of a party of the white supremacy that goes to a school of Harlem that exige to consume a shirt with the federate flag in it and suasticas, and then either allowed to make that daily one, essentially saying " it learns to live with it".

Can I sig the part in bold?
Back to top Go down
Garry

Garry

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:43 pm

TheHedonist wrote:
Garry wrote:

Can I sig the part in bold?

I not taste of cigarrettes
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:44 pm

Garry wrote:

Holy shit why am I laughing so hard
Back to top Go down
Miss Prince
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Miss Prince

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:44 pm

THEY NEED TO DO WAY INSTAIN LEZBOS WHO WERA THEIR TUXXES
Back to top Go down
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Fairlight

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:51 pm

Seule wrote:
^ What the fuck, dude. Did you just shit out a bunch of random words or what?
My guess is he wrote that paragraph in another language, then babelfished it.
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:55 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
Garry wrote:

Holy shit why am I laughing so hard
Because it's funny. I'm laughing, too.
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:57 pm

He reads sort of like James Joyce Trollface
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:00 pm

TheHedonist wrote:

James Joyce was never this entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Saleha
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Saleha

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:47 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
TheHedonist wrote:

James Joyce was never this entertaining.

Au contraire! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://diva-urd.livejournal.com/
Keith Fraser
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Keith Fraser

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:58 pm

Garry wrote:

If this wasn't on topic and you had a 'personal website' listed and/or a dodgy link in your sig I'd suspect you of being a spambot.
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:25 pm

Am I the only one here who actually enjoyed both most of high school and my prom? And I was in no way popular or preppy. I had no date, so I danced with all my friends. It was fun as hell.

And then we all skipped afterparty, played drinking games at my friends house, I got drunk for the first time and kicked everyone's ass at some wii skateboarding game.

Good times.
Back to top Go down
Blooferlady
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Blooferlady

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:26 pm

Jesus. wrote:
Am I the only one here who actually enjoyed both most of high school and my prom? And I was in no way popular or preppy. I had no date, so I danced with all my friends. It was fun as hell.
I loved my prom, and I loved the afterprom. Velcro wall, sumo suits, laser tag, and a bouncy castle thing. Good times indeed.
Back to top Go down
http://blooferblog.tumblr.com
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:28 pm

Blooferlady wrote:
Jesus. wrote:
I loved my prom, and I loved the afterprom. Velcro wall, sumo suits, laser tag, and a bouncy castle thing. Good times indeed.
Oh wow, our afterprom actually didnt sound so fun. Beach house with massive amounts of booze, and there was a lot of injuries and damaged property. I'm not a party hardy kinda girl.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:50 pm

Garry wrote:
I not taste of cigarrettes

That's the taste of a SPY

Sappin' mah sentry!
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:38 pm

Hotel owner offers to host the prom.

Quote :
New Orleans hotel owner Sean Cummings is offering to take the students to New Orleans by bus, and host a free prom at one of his properties.

He tells a Jackson newspaper (The Clarion-Ledger) he's disappointed with the school board's decision -- and that high school should be concluded on a "joyful" note.

Hey, it's some good news after meandering through the usual fetid swamp of homophobia that pops up around these things.
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:52 pm

Spotts1701 wrote:
Hotel owner offers to host the prom.

Quote :
New Orleans hotel owner Sean Cummings is offering to take the students to New Orleans by bus, and host a free prom at one of his properties.

He tells a Jackson newspaper (The Clarion-Ledger) he's disappointed with the school board's decision -- and that high school should be concluded on a "joyful" note.

Hey, it's some good news after meandering through the usual fetid swamp of homophobia that pops up around these things.
Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 2 831506
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:22 pm

Keith Fraser wrote:
Garry wrote:

If this wasn't on topic and you had a 'personal website' listed and/or a dodgy link in your sig I'd suspect you of being a spambot.

Well, whatever it is, it joined on the 12th and has posted in this thread and the one on the Wii shooting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next