Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Man kills girlfriend's puppy

Go down 
+14
Mikey Go WOOGA
unskilled78
bleachedblackcat
Manny
TheHermit
InkWeaver
Mafiosa
Lapin
Narwhal
Root Admin
Malganis
Sorsa A. Jänis
The Unoriginal
rachel
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rachel
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
rachel

Man kills girlfriend's puppy Empty
PostSubject: Man kills girlfriend's puppy   Man kills girlfriend's puppy EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:48 am

"He admitted the dog would not behave prior to the Steelers game and that he became upset at it," according to the affidavit. It was 13 weeks old, and he kicked it to death for not "behaving". I hope this asswipe never breeds.
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: Man kills girlfriend's puppy   Man kills girlfriend's puppy EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:50 am

rachel wrote:
"He admitted the dog would not behave prior to the Steelers game and that he became upset at it," according to the affidavit. It was 13 weeks old, and he kicked it to death for not "behaving". I hope this asswipe never breeds.

I hope the Steelers lost.

[/Mikey]
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: Man kills girlfriend's puppy   Man kills girlfriend's puppy EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 9:07 am

I don't want to be an asshole, but this isn't exactly the most GA thing happening in the world right now. Animal abuse much brutal than this happens everyday and PEOPLE get kicked to death all the time. Still nobody links the news of a guy who had been kicked to death here, because it happens all the time.

If the puppy had been sliced to pieces slowly and painfully, while the guy had been jerking to it and then eaten afterwards, that would have been GA horrible news worth of linking here.

Yes, I want to read the most horrible shit that humanity comes up in here. If I want to read shit like this I can always open the daily newspaper delivered straight to my mailbox.
Back to top Go down
http://sunbeamattack.deviantart.com/
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Man kills girlfriend's puppy   Man kills girlfriend's puppy EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:42 am

Sorsa: I disagree. Is this the worst thing ever posted here? No. But it's still pretty damn GA that this psycho killed an innocent pet over something that he probably did not have the knowledge or brains (or both) to teach it not to do (and it could have just been something as simple as the puppy behaving like a puppy). Plus, it was his girlfriend's dog... you know, the person he had probably told he loved more than once, or at least acted affectionate towards. Who the hell kills the pet of someone they probably claim to 'love'?

All I can say in this case is thank God it wasn't a child, or his child with her. Man kills girlfriend's puppy 309696 Poor little dog. Man kills girlfriend's puppy 309696
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man kills girlfriend's puppy   Man kills girlfriend's puppy EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:33 am

Bring in the sympathy, with teenage girl murderers and dead puppies. Man kills girlfriend's puppy 611762
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: Man kills girlfriend's puppy   Man kills girlfriend's puppy EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WTF IS THE MATTER WITH YOU
WTF IS THIS SHIT
THIS BULLSHIT FUCKING TOPIC
THIS WOULD ONLY BE ACCEPTABLE IF THE PUPPY WAS RAPED
NO, FUCK THAT, GANG RAPED
AND THEN BOILED ALIVE
AND THEN FED TO UNWILLING SCHOOLCHILDREN
FUCK YOU
YOU CAN'T MAKE TOPICS ANYMORE
BECAUSE I AM THE POLICE AND I SAY SO YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Man kills girlfriend's puppy   Man kills girlfriend's puppy EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:59 am

Umm...(Watches drama) Okay.

Uh, on topic, I have to say that if some bastard killed my precious Mollykins over, well, actually, anything, the police would be arresting me. Because I'd have beaten him black and blue with a cast iron frying pan.

I wouldn't have killed him.

But I'd have really fucking laid into him until the cops got there.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Man kills girlfriend's puppy   Man kills girlfriend's puppy EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:03 pm

Goddamn.
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Man kills girlfriend's puppy   Man kills girlfriend's puppy EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:14 pm

This thread. I has a lol.
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: Man kills girlfriend's puppy   Man kills girlfriend's puppy EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:23 pm

Mafiosa wrote:

Goddamn.

"Goddamn" is not a sufficient curse word, Mafi. You should know this. We're here to discuss godawful things and as such should be using truly godawful curse words. You could at least try. That one doesn't even have "fuck" in it.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Man kills girlfriend's puppy   Man kills girlfriend's puppy EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:34 pm

Narwhal wrote:
Mafiosa wrote:

Goddamn.

"Goddamn" is not a sufficient curse word, Mafi. You should know this. We're here to discuss godawful things and as such should be using truly godawful curse words. You could at least try. That one doesn't even have "fuck" in it.

FUCK ASS SHIT Colbert
Edit: SHIT FUCK BASTARD TITS
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: Man kills girlfriend's puppy   Man kills girlfriend's puppy EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:52 pm

B- at best. Consider including "cunt" for an improved grade, which I am recording in my little black book of WGW's rigidly upheld standards for awfulness.
Back to top Go down
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: Man kills girlfriend's puppy   Man kills girlfriend's puppy EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:00 pm

I do believe this is the stupidest argument we've had on this board yet. And that's saying a lot.
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: Man kills girlfriend's puppy   Man kills girlfriend's puppy EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:10 pm

Come on, everybody! Liven this up! We're not meeting The Hermit's standard for a good argument. Okay, I'll give us a couple of options to get the ball rolling, pick whatever you like:

a) If the girlfriend had been armed, she'd have been able to ward off her puppy's attacker. The puppy should probably have been armed as well.

b) I hope they fry this asshole! I hope he gets raped in prison!

c) If you apply Anti-Life/Pro-"Choice" thinking to this, the puppy wasn't fully grown, so I guess they were perfectly within their rights to abort it. After all, abortion practices used TODAY are far more brutal than being stomped to death. This puppy got off easy, unlike the millions of innocent fetuses slaughtered each day.
Back to top Go down
Manny
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Manny

PostSubject: Re: Man kills girlfriend's puppy   Man kills girlfriend's puppy EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:12 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
Narwhal wrote:
Mafiosa wrote:

Goddamn.

FUCK ASS SHIT Colbert
Edit: SHIT FUCK BASTARD TITS
I laughed so hard at this I cried. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~lazerth
bleachedblackcat
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Man kills girlfriend's puppy   Man kills girlfriend's puppy EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 2:07 pm

The girlfriend didn't even care! She and the bofriend just left the poor thing on the sidewalk to die and she even gave the poice false info.

Poor puppy, I hope it's in a much better place now.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Man kills girlfriend's puppy   Man kills girlfriend's puppy EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:02 pm

Narwhal wrote:
Come on, everybody! Liven this up! We're not meeting The Hermit's standard for a good argument. Okay, I'll give us a couple of options to get the ball rolling, pick whatever you like:

a) If the girlfriend had been armed, she'd have been able to ward off her puppy's attacker. The puppy should probably have been armed as well.

...Teeth?

Narwhal wrote:

Rape him with Thor while giving him electric shocks to the testes and nipples. Kills two birds with one stone. Razz
Back to top Go down
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Man kills girlfriend's puppy   Man kills girlfriend's puppy EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:08 pm

InkWeaver wrote:
This thread. I has a lol.

Your lol. I has stolen it.
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man kills girlfriend's puppy   Man kills girlfriend's puppy EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:12 pm

Narwhal wrote:

I hope they hang him by the eyelids with fishhooks and prop his legs behind his head to expose his asshole, dust him in flour, stuff bread dough up his ass, and lower him down into a vat of hot oil. Consider his ass deep-fried.

Also another angle: I bet if this person was female you'd all be yelling "NOOO THIS PERSON ONLY NEEDS THERAPY! EVERYONE DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE!" :circlefap:
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Man kills girlfriend's puppy   Man kills girlfriend's puppy EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:27 pm

Whally wrote:
Whally's post

ilu I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Lapin wrote:
Umm...(Watches drama) Okay.

Uh, on topic, I have to say that if some bastard killed my precious Mollykins over, well, actually, anything, the police would be arresting me. Because I'd have beaten him black and blue with a cast iron frying pan.

I wouldn't have killed him.

But I'd have really fucking laid into him until the cops got there.

This depends. Is Mollykins one of those totally harmless but marginally annoying dogs like a Cocker Spaniel or one of those doofy mop dogs, or a real dog that could actually hurt someone with their bite?

Because if some dog starts biting me, I'm killing it, and then its fucking useless owner. My 6 iron vs your frying pan. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: Man kills girlfriend's puppy   Man kills girlfriend's puppy EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:59 pm

If only VB were here to storm the thread under the mighty banner of CREDENTIAAAAAAAALS
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Man kills girlfriend's puppy   Man kills girlfriend's puppy EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:05 pm

My precious Molly is a Rottweiler/Labrador. Due to being a mutt, she's a rather medium-sized dog, only 50lbs.

She's also a great big coward who would curl up in a ball and cower, or run away.

Once again, frying pan. You don't touch my precious baby.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Man kills girlfriend's puppy   Man kills girlfriend's puppy EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:58 pm

Narwhal wrote:
(graphic)
I AM A DELICATE BUTTERFLY AND THIS GRAPHIC UPSET ME

I DEMAND AN APOLOGY AND COMFORTING AND MAYBE A POLICEMAN'S HAT TO WEAR AND SOME GOLDFISH CRACKERS TO EAT WHILE I WAIT FOR MY MOMMY TO PICK ME UP
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Man kills girlfriend's puppy   Man kills girlfriend's puppy EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:11 pm

Delcat wrote:
Narwhal wrote:
(graphic)
I AM A DELICATE BUTTERFLY AND THIS GRAPHIC UPSET ME

I DEMAND AN APOLOGY AND COMFORTING AND MAYBE A POLICEMAN'S HAT TO WEAR AND SOME GOLDFISH CRACKERS TO EAT WHILE I WAIT FOR MY MOMMY TO PICK ME UP

You get NOTHING! You LOSE! Good DAY sir.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Man kills girlfriend's puppy   Man kills girlfriend's puppy EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:28 pm

CURSES! HOW DID YOU KNOW THE ONLY THING THAT UPSETS ME MORE THAN OVERSIZED GRAPHICS IS GENE WILDER YELLING AT CHILDREN??
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man kills girlfriend's puppy   Man kills girlfriend's puppy Empty

Back to top Go down

Man kills girlfriend's puppy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next