Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!

Go down 
+52
Kari Izumi
Toastuh
The Unoriginal
Aggie
Dick Powers
Lady Anne
Chris91
Reepicheep-chan
SirDixonDongs
ZoZo
Absolutely Lulzy
myeerah
karmyn31
Cyberwulf
EileenK98
rae
Grimley Fieendish
szaleniec
knightwithoutacause
Mr.Doobie
Adagio
Ghost in the Machine
Jesus.
theweirdkind
Fairlight
TheHedonist
Seule
Garry
Carrion Crawler
Jay/Cris
Somath Cegem
Blooferlady
grmblfjx
Lapin
spoonhead75
Verandering
Rabid Badger
Saleha
Miss Prince
Malganis
Spotts1701
Mikey Go WOOGA
Keith Fraser
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Chaltab
InkWeaver
DarthDarthington
Goat
Mafiosa
Penguin
the asylum
bleachedblackcat
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:39 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:
... Now they've gone from dicks to almost astoundingly evil.

All the ringleaders of this operation should feel bad.

It leads me to wonder, didn't the school have some inkling of an idea that doing this would get bad press dropped on them like a ton of shitbricks? Or are they as stupid as they are dicky?
Yes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
SirDixonDongs
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:43 pm

hurf durf we dun wan retards at our prom lets stick em in with the gays

seriously tho i danced with a chick with down syndrome at prom because she was feeling like shit and she was literally the coolest person in school

everyone should dance with special needs kids they own for the most part

some of them are jerks tho but thats like with every fukken population ever
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:21 pm

I... What?
Man, what the fuck. Fuck you hard, you pieces of shit. Nihilist, hand me your fancy egg beater.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:10 pm

Verandering wrote:
I... What?
Man, what the fuck. Fuck you hard, you pieces of shit. Nihilist, hand me your fancy egg beater.
Oh come on, we don't want to ruin the fancy one, that's for special occasions. These fucks can have the broken one.
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:19 pm

They get the one with two rabid raccoons taped to the end of it.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:52 pm

Dick Powers wrote:
They get the one with two rabid raccoons taped to the end of it.

I second this motion.

We need the exploding emoticon back STAT.
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:55 pm

They seem to be trying to avoid a lawsuit by claiming that the 'real' prom wasn't the actual prom since it wasn't attended by teachers (only parents). Think that's gonna fly?
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:57 pm

Aggie wrote:
They seem to be trying to avoid a lawsuit by claiming that the 'real' prom wasn't the actual prom since it wasn't attended by teachers (only parents). Think that's gonna fly?

Offhand, not a chance in hell. There's enough evidence that it was held out to the students as a prom, not to mention the students and parents all called it a prom (plenty of screencaps of Facebook pages about that).
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:57 pm

There are no words for this. I think I might need to hurt somebody.

Verandering wrote:
I... What?
Screw the eggbeaters, we needs Nihilist's meathooks.
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:43 am

The more this goes on, the more it looks like a Stephen King novel, and a good one at that.
Now all it needs is a suitable ending.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:29 am

Everyone in the town comes out as some spot in the LGBTQA spectrum?
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:38 am

WHERE ARE THE WATERSPORTS
Back to top Go down
Saleha
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Saleha

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:48 am

I'm just gonna leave this here.

Inexplicably, the situation is about to accumulate even more fail. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://diva-urd.livejournal.com/
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:53 am

Oh p.s. another school in Mississippi cut a lesbian girl entirely out of the year book because she wore a tux in one photo.

e: whoops I'm dumb I just saw we had a whole thread on it.

Still: MISSISSIPPI
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:27 pm

No one told the students who went to the fake prom anything.

Not one of the students, teachers, or parents.

I-I think I need to go cry some more.
Back to top Go down
Keith Fraser
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Keith Fraser

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:54 pm

*reads new twist in the saga*

WHAT. Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 5 309696 WHAAAAAAAAAT?! Angry

That's just...so unbelievably petty. It's on a par with changing your club's name to "No Homers".
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:23 pm

Saleha wrote:
I'm just gonna leave this here.

Inexplicably, the situation is about to accumulate even more fail. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You know, if the Westboro Baptist Church (can't bother to remember their name correctly) picketed me, I'd take it as proof I'm doing it right. Still, it takes titanium ovaries to handle the stress. Either way, Constance has already lived up to her name. Go girl!

Keith Fraser wrote:
That's just...so unbelievably petty. It's on a par with changing your club's name to "No Homers".
Can't find the one I was looking for, so here's another G.R.O.S.S. strip to cheer you up.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]f
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:04 pm

This thread... Ugh.

So instead, I'm going to say that my local LGBTQ community decided to do something positive and helpful at the time the Westboro Baptist Church decided to roll on over here with their crap. They ran a food drive and gave everything they wrangled up to Community Food Share.
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:05 pm

If I could afford to, I'd round up a group of like minded individuals and stage a counter-protest to the WBC's protest. This entire ordeal has been disgusting from start to finish, aside from the way Constance and her family have conducted themselves.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:46 pm

God, this story keeps on giving: on the good side, she gets to meet Obama. On the bad side...

Quote :
She said she broke down in tears at the graduation ceremony.

"I didn't really want to walk, but I did it for my parents," she said. "My name wasn't on the program."

Back to top Go down
Blooferlady
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Blooferlady

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:58 pm

ZoZo wrote:
Quote :
She said she broke down in tears at the graduation ceremony.

"I didn't really want to walk, but I did it for my parents," she said. "My name wasn't on the program."

I am so angry right now I don't even
Back to top Go down
http://blooferblog.tumblr.com
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:08 pm

It just gets WORSE. No
Back to top Go down
Toastuh
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Toastuh

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:25 pm

Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 5 309696

This doesn't make me angry. This makes me really, really sad. Seriously, what would have happened had she gone to prom with all the other kids? Spontaneous lesbian orgies (which, I think, the school would have been TOO TEMPTED by, so maybe that's it)? Suddenly gay everywhere? This isn't about wanting 'special rights,' it's about wanting to do goofy teenager shit like everybody else. Gays and lesbians and bisexuals and trans kids and all the rest should have just as many opportunities to pay too much for fancy outfits and go listen to loud, bad music with friends.

I think history is on Constance's side though.
Back to top Go down
Kari Izumi
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:25 pm

....the fuck is this shit?!

Everybody has said all that needs to be said. Fuck the principal, fuck the school and fuck the Westboro church and its hypocrisy.

Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 5 724940
Back to top Go down
Ghost in the Machine
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ghost in the Machine

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:48 am

She transferred schools after the prom incident and graduated from a school over 200 miles away from the one that screwed her over. Yes, she wasn't listed in the graduation program at the new school, but was that due to malice of the folks at the new place, or was it simply that the program had already been printed before she transferred?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next