Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!

Go down 
+52
Kari Izumi
Toastuh
The Unoriginal
Aggie
Dick Powers
Lady Anne
Chris91
Reepicheep-chan
SirDixonDongs
ZoZo
Absolutely Lulzy
myeerah
karmyn31
Cyberwulf
EileenK98
rae
Grimley Fieendish
szaleniec
knightwithoutacause
Mr.Doobie
Adagio
Ghost in the Machine
Jesus.
theweirdkind
Fairlight
TheHedonist
Seule
Garry
Carrion Crawler
Jay/Cris
Somath Cegem
Blooferlady
grmblfjx
Lapin
spoonhead75
Verandering
Rabid Badger
Saleha
Miss Prince
Malganis
Spotts1701
Mikey Go WOOGA
Keith Fraser
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Chaltab
InkWeaver
DarthDarthington
Goat
Mafiosa
Penguin
the asylum
bleachedblackcat
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:20 pm

I vote we keep it around because its nonsense paragraphs amuse me.
Back to top Go down
Ghost in the Machine
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ghost in the Machine

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:22 pm

No, this is the thread about a school canceling a prom instead of allowing a lesbian couple to attend. Says so right under the Why, God Why? logo.
Back to top Go down
Carrion Crawler
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Carrion Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:27 pm

Chaltab wrote:
I vote we keep it around because its nonsense paragraphs amuse me.
You should have seen it in the chatbox. It got thrown out for incoherence twice. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Keith Fraser
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Keith Fraser

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 2:50 am

Spotts1701 wrote:
New Orleans hotel owner Sean Cummings is offering to take the students to New Orleans by bus, and host a free prom at one of his properties.

He tells a Jackson newspaper (The Clarion-Ledger) he's disappointed with the school board's decision -- and that high school should be concluded on a "joyful" note.

Cue conservative homphobic fundie commentators pontificating about how this shows how decadent and godless New Orleans is and gleefully predicting more hurricanes.
Back to top Go down
Adagio
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Adagio

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:13 am

Spotts1701 wrote:
New Orleans hotel owner Sean Cummings is offering to take the students to New Orleans by bus, and host a free prom at one of his properties.

He tells a Jackson newspaper (The Clarion-Ledger) he's disappointed with the school board's decision -- and that high school should be concluded on a "joyful" note.

Faith in humanity: partially restored! :D
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:00 am

Keith Fraser wrote:
Cue conservative homphobic fundie commentators pontificating about how this shows how decadent and godless New Orleans is and gleefully predicting more hurricanes.
I'll worry about that the day homophobic fundie commentators show signs of controlling the weather.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:31 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
Keith Fraser wrote:
I'll worry about that the day homophobic fundie commentators show signs of controlling the weather.

Not to worry, Grumbles. If homophobic fundies were capable of controlling the weather, Pat Robertson would've destroyed Haiti instead of just causing a major earthquake.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:47 pm

Garry wrote:
I won' t expands in because I agree to the school to the exception of me I also have my proper reasons, in order for not to be flammed. Lesbian aren't suasticsa. Peoples can always move themselves, why have that to force peoples to play moved away its values and to adopt of it? Staff I agree to the school because I feel I was trying to enter in a community where he knows that the moral certainties are not of meeting its style of immoral life, and to force to not only admit them but accepting as the normal one, spiting essentially on the face to the values of the community. He did not have no consideration for its feelings in the edition because the homosexuality is rude and many peoples agree. Its taste that pierces its nose some place it doesn't belongs that it is in all part and everyone's the business of us as all is to assume to be homosexual. Its luck as of a party of the white supremacy that goes to a school of Harlem that exige to consume a shirt with the federate flag in it and suasticas, and then either allowed to make that daily one, essentially saying " it learns to live with it".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] LET'S KEEP IT GAIZ!

Jesus. wrote:
Am I the only one here who actually enjoyed both most of high school and my prom? And I was in no way popular or preppy. I had no date, so I danced with all my friends. It was fun as hell.

And then we all skipped afterparty, played drinking games at my friends house, I got drunk for the first time and kicked everyone's ass at some wii skateboarding game.

Good times.

I second that! I had a helluva time at my prom! And at afterprom at the local Rec Center, the DJ played Iggy Pop, the MC5, Prince, Run-DMC, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five. Than my friends, our dates, and I jumped into the pool in our tuxes/gowns.
Back to top Go down
knightwithoutacause
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
knightwithoutacause

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:59 pm

I went to my girlfriend's prom in a tux, but I don't remember if she asked specifically for permission. It was a private school affair, but pretty much everyone was okay with it other than my far right wing conservative mother. To say I was surprised when I saw that they actually cancelled the entire prom for this is an understatement. Refusing her request would have been an unfortunate but expected response; this was astounding in its subtle ability to make the student body focus its loathing on the girl rather than on the school's discrimination. It is difficult to be a gay person in the south. Did they really need to make it worse?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:10 am

Keith Fraser wrote:
Spotts1701 wrote:

Their predictions will inevitably prove accurate. Razz

Hey, wanna hear my rant about how it was retarded to have rebuilt New Orleans? Colbert
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:12 am

Hucklebuck wrote:
Keith Fraser wrote:
Spotts1701 wrote:

Hey, wanna hear my rant about how it was retarded to have rebuilt New Orleans? Colbert

Yes!

Wait.

what's that word that is the opposite of yes. Oh right. No.

Last edited by InkWeaver on Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carrion Crawler
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Carrion Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:55 am

InkWeaver wrote:
Mikey wrote:
N'awlins should remain underwater! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I LIKE WHERE THIS THREAD IS GOING
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:25 am

Carrion Crawler wrote:
InkWeaver wrote:
Hucklebuck wrote:
N'awlins should remain underwater! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I LIKE WHERE THIS THREAD IS GOING

Oh, honey, this thread ain't goin' nowhere. Mikey and I have a special relationship full of ... love? Hate? Pudding. Iunno.
Back to top Go down
Carrion Crawler
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Carrion Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:53 am

InkWeaver wrote:

Oh, honey, this thread ain't goin' nowhere. Mikey and I have a special relationship full of ... love? Hate? Pudding. Iunno.
I know, but a boy can dream.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:15 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Keith Fraser wrote:
Spotts1701 wrote:

You just wanted the chance to build an underwater city based around Objectivism.
We all did.
Back to top Go down
szaleniec
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
szaleniec

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:22 pm

Garry wrote:
I won' t expands in because I agree to the school to the exception of me I also have my proper reasons, in order for not to be flammed. Lesbian aren't suasticsa. Peoples can always move themselves, why have that to force peoples to play moved away its values and to adopt of it? Staff I agree to the school because I feel I was trying to enter in a community where he knows that the moral certainties are not of meeting its style of immoral life, and to force to not only admit them but accepting as the normal one, spiting essentially on the face to the values of the community. He did not have no consideration for its feelings in the edition because the homosexuality is rude and many peoples agree. Its taste that pierces its nose some place it doesn't belongs that it is in all part and everyone's the business of us as all is to assume to be homosexual. Its luck as of a party of the white supremacy that goes to a school of Harlem that exige to consume a shirt with the federate flag in it and suasticas, and then either allowed to make that daily one, essentially saying " it learns to live with it".
All your base are belong to us.

EDIT: Is it just me, or does the multibabel'd version of that post:
Quote :
Won' Increases of T inside, because they are in the agreement in school the anomaly of me, that I can be advisable mines to me that I conclude, because the directed work-trapunta flammed. Lesbian aren' does suasticsa of the capacity of the T. of people one always move, because if that one he loses with of the people of the piece his forces of the values and to consider? The team of employees comes from the agreement in school, because the creed that the community of the tried connection where that one the moral of the emergencia does not have that will be itself popular, of its model of the change of the life of immorale and to the force, in sequence that he not only has resources for nevertheless the target of pricipalmente, receiving like the norm and in the front of the piece with the values of the community that spiting. It did not have the consideration for his sensitivity in the escape, because homossexualidade is rough and much people attack themselves. Its taste, of that certain station of the work for alarg doesn' its Wekzeugspritze; T belongs that it is in all the section and everyone' All the S the transaction we as if or to be to consider, being homosexual. Its possibility in the date of the section of the white supremacy, of that goes to the school of Harlem, what needs, in a assembly with the hand inner he to being used to the arranged alliance and the crossings gamadas and then or another one that have resources to play to these a daily role and pricipalmente that said " it learns, like it" with; screw.
almost but not quite make more sense than the original?
Back to top Go down
http://szaleniec1000.livejournal.com/
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:28 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
You just wanted the chance to build an underwater city based around Objectivism.
We all did.

But I don't want to be a Big Daddy...
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:46 pm

Spotts1701 wrote:
Mafiosa wrote:
We all did.

And I don't want to wear this frilly dress and jab needles into corpses but we all have to make sacrifices here!
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:10 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
Spotts1701 wrote:
Mafiosa wrote:
We all did.

And I don't want to wear this frilly dress and jab needles into corpses but we all have to make sacrifices here!

Oh I am gonna harvest you so hard.
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:10 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
Spotts1701 wrote:
Mafiosa wrote:
We all did.

Dammit Mafi!

Besides, you look good in a frilly dress. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Grimley Fieendish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Grimley Fieendish

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:35 pm

Spotts1701 wrote:
Mafiosa wrote:
We all did.

I wanted to be a Giant Haystack's or even a Kendo Nagasaki, but a Big Daddy...?
But surely...?
I'M Not Shirley ! (Apologies to Airplane!)
(There was a wrestler in the U.K who went by the handle of "Big Daddy" in the British Professional Wrestling circuit in the 1970's/1980's. His real name, however, was Shirley Crabtree. Needless to say, being male, his name was garanteed to bring fits of laughter to any male that heard it....).
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it!   Wanna bring your girlfriend to prom? Let's cancel it! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:11 pm

Grimley Fieendish wrote:
His real name, however, was Shirley Crabtree. Needless to say, being male, his name was garanteed to bring fits of laughter to any male that heard it....).