Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..."

Go down 
+57
Sutremaine
Jossarian
Maximilia
Siroi
Jay/Cris
Somath Cegem
TokioDizneeland84
Alex89
Fitchsticks
Kevin M
Nevvy
GamemasterAnthony
Penguin
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Poke_Freak
darkling
Lapin
Bamshalam
TheHermit
Inciter
Mafiosa
theweirdkind
Aggie
Alana
Dr. Professor Science
Nurvingiel
Tillian
Braigwen
bleachedblackcat
Root Admin
Filth
Lexin
DarthDarthington
KelinciHutan
Mae Bedlam
Raine
InkWeaver
Freezer
Chocho
Sparrow
Snake Bandage
Kremlin
Trivia
Lembech
myeerah
Ceres
Kitbug
Manny
unskilled78
Miss Prince
ZoZo
Electron Blue
grmblfjx
Animir
Miraba
AngryRobotsInc
Delcat
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..." - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..."   The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..." - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:40 pm

All online games dream of the Tetris Effect. Currently one of them is 'Tetris'd'.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Siroi

PostSubject: Re: The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..."   The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..." - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:09 pm

Diablo II would have to be mine.

I think I was in the underground caves or the catacombs.

That night I saw the map perfectly every time I closed my eyes.

It was scary/awesome.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..."   The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..." - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:03 pm

Civilization 4 Angry

You Maniacs! It's too perfect! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!

I have literally skipped sleeping because of this fucking game. (but then some of you know that my sleep cycle is completely fucked up to begin with)
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..."   The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..." - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:12 pm

Dr. Professor Science wrote:
Civilization 4 Angry

You Maniacs! It's too perfect! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!

I have literally skipped sleeping because of this fucking game. (but then some of you know that my sleep cycle is completely fucked up to begin with)

I won my first game on Monarch difficulty today. I was so happy. Smile

This game does have a tendency to eat away the hours.
Back to top Go down
Jossarian

Jossarian

PostSubject: Re: The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..."   The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..." - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:28 pm

Miraba wrote:

I've experienced the DDR Effect (falling arrows when I close my eyes) and the Assassin's Creed Effect (looking for handholds on every building).

After playing burnout too much I found myself in the passenger seat of a car subconciously urging my friend to "takedown" everyone else on the road.
Thankgod I wasn't driving- there would have been a death count.

I think I would also get the Spiderman 2 effect after too much swinging around, but there aren't many skyscrapers in yorkshire so I never got the urge. : /
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..."   The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..." - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:36 pm

The fucking double dumbassed chatbox. Nihilist + Star Trek = no sleep.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..."   The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..." - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:35 am

Neopets, leave me alone! Why must you always have new, fun stuff to do? Why must you have OLD fun stuff to do when the new stuff runs out? Why must you have a new Flash-based module with even MORE stuff? Why must you be even MORE addictive when combined with video Let's Plays in one corner? WHYYYYYY? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..."   The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..." - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:56 am

Delcat wrote:
Neopets, leave me alone! Why must you always have new, fun stuff to do? Why must you have OLD fun stuff to do when the new stuff runs out? Why must you have a new Flash-based module with even MORE stuff? Why must you be even MORE addictive when combined with video Let's Plays in one corner? WHYYYYYY? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Now I want to play Neopets. I'm pretty sure mine is starving since I haven't logged in in forever. The games... why must you tempt me??? Angry

Bamshalam wrote:
Yes, that usually happens once you start talking to Nihilist late at night. The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..." - Page 6 611762
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..."   The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..." - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:00 am

theweirdkind wrote:
Bamshalam wrote:
Yes, that usually happens once you start talking to Nihilist late at night. The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..." - Page 6 611762
Amplify that by living on average 6 hours ahead of most of you then yeah, agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

PostSubject: Re: The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..."   The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..." - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:24 am

theweirdkind wrote:
Now I want to play Neopets. I'm pretty sure mine is starving since I haven't logged in in forever. The games... why must you tempt me??? Angry
Mine got adopted out. I'm not sure when this happened as it was probably about five years since my last login when I checked on it.
Back to top Go down
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..."   The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..." - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:15 am

I just spent the night playing The Sabotuer and Assassins Creed II.
Back to top Go down
Lembech
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lembech

PostSubject: Re: The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..."   The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..." - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:05 pm

Delcat wrote:
...I'M STILL LOOKING FOR THAT FUCKING RAINBOW WORM.
Back to top Go down
VileCorp
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
VileCorp

PostSubject: Re: The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..."   The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..." - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:31 pm

Gah... On my fifth prestige on Modern Warfare 2... Too many nights spent... No end in sight...

Except for Bayonetta, which I'll get tomorrow! I'm already having fantasies about her! I imagine Mystique is a lot like her!
Back to top Go down
Inciter
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Inciter

PostSubject: Re: The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..."   The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..." - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:44 pm

Sutremaine wrote:
theweirdkind wrote:
Mine got adopted out. I'm not sure when this happened as it was probably about five years since my last login when I checked on it.
TNT goes through really old, unused accounts and deletes them. I'm not sure how many years you have to be gone before they do it.

Lembech wrote:
...I'M STILL LOOKING FOR THAT FUCKING RAINBOW WORM.
I've been searching for the black worm for the past three weeks. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Other than Neopets, my addiction is Super Smash Bros Brawl. I bought a Wii last month and have spent many hours trying to complete challenges and play fucking Subspace so I can work on my trophy collection.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..."   The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..." - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:00 pm

I got all the worms within two days--I think they nerf out your chances if you refresh too often, so I restocked and played games between refreshes. That, and I wanted them for the PEOPLE THEY ARE, not the STUFF THEY'LL GET ME. MY INTENTIONS ARE PURE, MY INTENTIONS OF COLLECTING ADORABLE CUDDLY-WUDDLY BUGGEHS.
Back to top Go down
Inciter
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Inciter

PostSubject: Re: The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..."   The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..." - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:41 pm

Delcat wrote:
I got all the worms within two days--I think they nerf out your chances if you refresh too often, so I restocked and played games between refreshes. That, and I wanted them for the PEOPLE THEY ARE, not the STUFF THEY'LL GET ME. MY INTENTIONS ARE PURE, MY INTENTIONS OF COLLECTING ADORABLE CUDDLY-WUDDLY BUGGEHS.
I've collected three sets already, so it's not too bad that I can't find the black worm.

The first set was probably the easiest. I got them all within four hours of trying.
Back to top Go down
Manny
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Manny

PostSubject: Re: The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..."   The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..." - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:22 am

City of Heroes.

WHY AM I SUCH A WHORE [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I PLAYED MAPLE STORY FOR 6 YEARS AND GOT NOWHERE

AND I'M THE DUMB HO, BECAUSE I PAY _THEM_
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~lazerth
Perverted Demon

Perverted Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..."   The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..." - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:27 am

Manny wrote:
City of Heroes.
I have an urge to insert something.... that makes me go FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anyway.... Rage aside... one game I've always played and probably will continue to do so was Final Fantasy 7 (old game is old) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but idc, that is all.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..."   The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..." - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:05 pm

So, uh...is it possible for you to make a post without emoticons and memes, or is it some kind of chronic condition?
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..."   The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..." - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:21 pm

Perverted Demon wrote:
Manny wrote:
City of Heroes.
I have an urge to insert something.... that makes me go FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anyway.... Rage aside... one game I've always played and probably will continue to do so was Final Fantasy 7 (old game is old) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but idc, that is all.

Get the fuck out.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss Manifold
Ants got into everyone
Ants got into everyone
Zeiss Manifold

PostSubject: Re: The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..."   The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..." - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..."   The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..." - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:07 pm

Zeiss Manifold wrote:
The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..." - Page 6 777742 The gimmick that never gets old!
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..."   The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..." - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 11:49 pm

Siroi wrote:
Diablo II would have to be mine.

I think I was in the underground caves or the catacombs.

That night I saw the map perfectly every time I closed my eyes.

It was scary/awesome.

Oh God Oh God Oh God this. A million times this.

I just found my old copy in a box somewhere and installed it and OH SHIT SUDDENLY IT'S MIDNIGHT HOW DID THAT HAPPEN.

Seriously, the amount of time it feels like you've been playing that game is about a third of the time you actually have been. And even after you've looked at the clock you still want to try and just level up one more time so you can make your slowly-growing army of skeletons that much bigger, or whichever character you're using. Then you realize you need to be up in the morning.

This all goes double if you're playing online. They seriously need rehab for this shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..."   The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..." - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tetris Effect: "Oh, the sun's up..."
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6