Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

True Blood!

Go down 
+34
Malganis
kelly
TheHedonist
SirDixonDongs
Braigwen
InkWeaver
Sheba
Kremlin
Deutschtard
kleine_kat
Dr. Professor Science
Mikey Go WOOGA
Waffles
unskilled78
VB
T.S.Orr
Lembech
Snoof
DeeDee
rae
KelinciHutan
ZoZo
Chocho
LeeLee
The Unoriginal
I_Lam_Edhellen
Lapin
Freezer
myeerah
theweirdkind
Trivia
Miraba
Maximilia
Narwhal
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

True Blood! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Blood!   True Blood! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:58 pm

I know, it was a bit of a shocker, right? The only hint I picked up on was Sookie asking him why his thoughts didn't have an accent. But I forgot about it with everything else going on.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: True Blood!   True Blood! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 7:15 am

KelinciHutan wrote:
Okay, I just finished season 1 and I'll make inroads on season 2 starting this evening, but I've got to say:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LeeLee
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
LeeLee

PostSubject: Re: True Blood!   True Blood! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:39 pm

::Infects thread with earworm::

When you came in, the air went out...

I dunno who you think you are, but be-fore the night is through...
I wanna do bad things to you...

(Sorry, the song has been in my head all day, and I needed to share)
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: True Blood!   True Blood! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:11 am

LeeLee wrote:
::Infects thread with earworm::

When you came in, the air went out...

I dunno who you think you are, but be-fore the night is through...
I wanna do bad things to you...

(Sorry, the song has been in my head all day, and I needed to share)

You aren't the only one. Every Sunday, it gets stuck. It takes till Wed. to get it OUT again. e_________e YOU SCREWED UP THE ROTATION LEELEE!
Back to top Go down
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: True Blood!   True Blood! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:30 am

Well, I'm all catched up, but now I have to wait until tomorrow to find out what happens next.

:redangry:

Darn you people! Wink I would have escaped being addicted if it weren't for this forum.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: True Blood!   True Blood! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:23 am

KelinciHutan wrote:
Well, I'm all catched up, but now I have to wait until tomorrow to find out what happens next.

Darn you people! Wink I would have escaped being addicted if it weren't for this forum.
Hey, spare a thought for us rightponders. We have to wait till Monday to beg, borrow or steal it. Byperfectlylegalmeansofcourse.

I have to say, it was the forum that sold me on it, too. A few of my friends watched it, but appearing here in our Antidotes section was what persuaded me to give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: True Blood!   True Blood! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:42 am

It tickles me pink that I got you all addicted to this show. Muahahahaha! I just love having people to fangirl with.
Back to top Go down
LeeLee
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
LeeLee

PostSubject: Re: True Blood!   True Blood! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:47 am

ZoZo wrote:
KelinciHutan wrote:

Hey, spare a thought for us rightponders. We have to wait till Monday to beg, borrow or steal it. Byperfectlylegalmeansofcourse.

I have to say, it was the forum that sold me on it, too. A few of my friends watched it, but appearing here in our Antidotes section was what persuaded me to give it a try.

Heh, I have to wait until Monday too- no HBO. Byperfectlylegalmeansofcourse is my source as well! It's so hard not to go and spoil myself before I can go and watch it. But at least it makes my Mondays bearable.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: True Blood!   True Blood! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:15 pm

OMFG I love Eric more and more every episode. "He's your maker," says Sookie. "Don't use words you don't understand," replies Eric. "You have a lot of love for him," says Sookie. "Don't use words I don't understand," replies Eric. XD Only bad side: so many fangirls are going to woobify him. ><

And Jason... wow, I thought he was a lost cause this season, but damn he turned it around this episode! "Don't you fucking talk about my sister that way or I'll come back, and it won't be with ... this [holding a paintball gun]!" :D
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: True Blood!   True Blood! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:54 am

Goddamn, they need to put Eric in a leather jacket more often. NOMNOMNOMNOM. You agree y/y?
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: True Blood!   True Blood! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:44 am

OH MY FUCKING GOD I LOVE ME SOME JASON STACKHOUSE

This was probably my favorite episode so far. There were so many great moments! Eric/Sookie! Godric being awesome! Sookie bitching out Lorena! But the crowning moment of awesome goes to Jason Stackhouse:

"I figure I've already been to heaven, and it was inside your wife."

God DAMN.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: True Blood!   True Blood! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:27 pm

I love you Jason. Sometimes, you really lack bain cells, but you're good when it comes down to it. Not to mention funny.
Back to top Go down
Miraba
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miraba

PostSubject: Re: True Blood!   True Blood! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:45 pm

So many crowning moments of awesome this week. Godric's bit about Jesus was pretty funny, but Jason's "heaven" was the best.

ETA: I am going to be really pissed off if Eric shields Sookie, Godric dies, and Sookie then tends to Eric's wounds while he emos about not being able to save Godric.
That means it will probably happen. :redangry:
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DeeDee

PostSubject: Re: True Blood!   True Blood! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:03 pm

You know, I didn't care all that much for the first season (maybe because I was expecting it to be more like the book, and had trouble viewing it as its own entity), but I'm really into it now. Last night's episode was great. I hope nothing happens to Godric. He's cool.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: True Blood!   True Blood! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:18 pm

Narwhal wrote:
OH MY FUCKING GOD I LOVE ME SOME JASON STACKHOUSE

This was probably my favorite episode so far. There were so many great moments! Eric/Sookie! Godric being awesome! Sookie bitching out Lorena! But the crowning moment of awesome goes to Jason Stackhouse:

"I figure I've already been to heaven, and it was inside your wife."

God DAMN.

I called that one first. :D Jason like, I don't know, grew some balls when he got pissed off. It was amazing. I couldn't remember what happened in the books, so that was a pleasant surprise to me. I just rewatched the episode, and yes... Jason gets the crowning moment that ep, although Godric came close.

And yes. Eric needs to be in a leather jacket more often. *nods sagely*
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: True Blood!   True Blood! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:30 pm

"And if I find out any one of you laid a hand on her, I'm gonna come back here, and it won't be with no FUCKIN' paint gun!"

I love him.

And I loved the scene with him and Eric, and the hilariously awkward one with him and Bill. Lawl, that hug!!
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: True Blood!   True Blood! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:05 pm

Yus! That hug had me cracking up. "Was that.. ok for you?" "It was fine." XD

Also, again, I'm so glad they didn't kill Lafayette too. He has a smaller part this season, but still... the potential for awesomeness is there. :D
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: True Blood!   True Blood! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:29 pm

I still can't bring myself to give a shit about Sam. I just want to slap him.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: True Blood!   True Blood! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:58 pm

I don't care about Bill. He's boring. Eric, Pam, Lafayette, now they're interesting. Godric is just awesome concentrate.

Seriously, I want Bill to just go away.

Poor Jessica! That just fucking sucks!
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: True Blood!   True Blood! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:04 pm

I don't mind Bill. He's a bit plain, but at least he's representing the 'vampires who regret being vampires' segment of the vampire population... which is pretty thin, as i think Godric and Bill are the only members. Sam's just dull. And Jason was annoying me until this last ep. Also, Tara's getting on my nerves now too. I'm all, "How can you not see something weird's going on?! Why are you letting that woman move in? What the hell???" Don't like EggsxTara. :-/ I thought Sam was a much better choice for her, but what do I know? Razz
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: True Blood!   True Blood! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:41 am

I do not have enough words in my vocabulary to express my love for Jason. He is quite simply the most awesome thing ever.

Apart from Eric. And Godric.
Back to top Go down
Snoof
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Snoof

PostSubject: Re: True Blood!   True Blood! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:53 am

ZoZo wrote:
I do not have enough words in my vocabulary to express my love for Jason. He is quite simply the most awesome thing ever.
I'll admit, while I wanted him to die painfully for the first few episodes, he's developed into a surprisingly sympathetic character.
Back to top Go down
Lembech
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lembech

PostSubject: Re: True Blood!   True Blood! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:13 am

Damnit, I'm starting to love Godric so much. I hope he doesn't end up being that character that becomes a martyr for his own cause. True Blood! - Page 3 309696
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: True Blood!   True Blood! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:06 am

Lembech wrote:
Damnit, I'm starting to love Godric so much. I hope he doesn't end up being that character that becomes a martyr for his own cause. True Blood! - Page 3 309696
I'm more worried about his potential for Spike-ification. Either him or Eric will become a pathetic, whiny shadow of his former awesome.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: True Blood!   True Blood! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:21 pm

I think I liked Sam a whole lot more in the books than I'm liking him in the show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Blood!   True Blood! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

True Blood!
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next