Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux

Go down 
+135
ViewSonic
Dixie
Snake Bandage
PendragonGirl
Saleha
knightwithoutacause
Ghost in the Machine
myeerah
Knorg
Yattara
rachel
Beregond5
lemmingwriter
Freezer
Salamas
Mouse
rae
Anon
bleachedblackcat
Nihilist
Howithurts
Kommandar
Rageful Jewel
Quijotesca
William Shakespeare
Owlish
littledorrit
Azzandra
grmblfjx
Electron Blue
4shadowedice4
fapfapfap
GamemasterAnthony
TheHermit
neko mata
Shubby the Lurkette
Notanoni
EricD
TheHedonist
Mugg
CaptainMcNeil
Braigwen
Somath Cegem
Adagio
Max III
Lexin
I_Lam_Edhellen
The Scientist
WD40
Ozymandias
Mr.Doobie
TheIan
Vilecat
pirategrrl
Tungsten Monk
KJM
XLT-100852.0
Lembech
Reidmar
Dr. Quinzel
kleine_kat
Ihdreniel
Reepicheep-chan
Sutremaine
ZoZo
Jay/Cris
Notomys mordax
Twonky
Sheba
Exodia's Right Leg
unskilled78
Lurv
tim gueguen
Deutschtard
Bashful
Dick Powers
Mikey Go WOOGA
gaijinguy
Cactus Wren
Aggie
Trioculus
Malganis
T.S.Orr
Generic Thirteen
Waffles
DarthDarthington
Rabid Badger
saeku
Keith Fraser
Melissa
Lady Anne
Chaltab
theweirdkind
Hot Cancer
Pierre Gringoire
Cyberwulf
Maximilia
Sparrow
Narwhal
Penguin
Alhazred
Sakurelf
Mae Bedlam
KGarrett
EileenK98
Miss Prince
slaughter_all
A_Note_Chaotic
Sisco
Dr. Professor Science
Bast
Bamshalam
fishstickhater
Lapin
Kirby
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Fitchsticks
NastyHobbitses
Drabbler
InkWeaver
Animir
lovedless
Mafiosa
SokMunkie
Spotts1701
Delcat
anangrychocobo
Raine
Mr. Comic Book
Kremlin
Ceres
KelinciHutan
Miraba
Chris91
Lysander
139 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:32 pm

Lurv wrote:
Seriously though, I think the worst part of The Smurfs was the moral. Basically this guy cares "too much" about his job, going to work instead of the ultrasound. Don't worry, he learns the error of his ways. Rolling Eyes

Mmmmmmmmmmm. Moral in a can.
Back to top Go down
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:41 pm

Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 21 724940

Everything.

Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 21 846489
Back to top Go down
Owlish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Owlish

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:27 pm

Wow, skinny Jonah Hill kinda looks like Eminem.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
The Scientist
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:53 am

Is that a compliment or an insult?
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:49 am

I think right now it's only the trailer that's really crap. Usually when you see bad trailers it means the movie's crap, but this time I feel like they just had a crappy trailer-maker.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:59 pm

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
I think right now it's only the trailer that's really crap. Usually when you see bad trailers it means the movie's crap, but this time I feel like they just had a crappy trailer-maker.

I'm sorry, how is the idea of a lazy, sexist manchild being "forced" to do "women's work" then going on zany adventures a good premise for a movie? How could it ever turn out good?
Back to top Go down
Howithurts
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Howithurts

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:06 pm

Depends on whether or not you're a feminist.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:39 am

Yeah. Nothing about that movie looked funny. Well, sharting children are hilarious in some countries, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:19 pm

So, who else has seen the trailers for Bucky Madson: Born to be a Star? Colbert
Back to top Go down
Drabbler
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Drabbler

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:59 pm

No way, just the regular thirty-second commercials repulsed me. Of course, that came out yesterday, so the "going to" part no longer applies, and we're on to "0% on Rotten Tomatoes" time.
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:13 pm

St the risk of kicking off another few pages of moaning:

Mr. Comic Book wrote:
For the record, THIS is what I wanted Hathaway's Catwoman to look like, more or less:

EARS!!! Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 21 831506

Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:31 pm

The heels still upset me.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Comic Book
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mr. Comic Book

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:15 pm

Ears so small you can barely see them (afterthought much?) and an eye mask that looks like a strip of fabric with eyeholes cut out. This looks like a halfassed, lazy Julie Newmar cosplay. Hell, there are convention costumes that kick this one's ass every which way but loose.

Nope, not impressed. This could and should have been a lot better. When Newmar's 40+-year old costume design is light-years ahead of a new movie version, you're not doing your job. And frankly, I'm done with this.
Back to top Go down
kleine_kat
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
kleine_kat

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:15 am

Mr.Doobie wrote:

By the look of those pictures, they're upsetting her, too.
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:36 am

kleine_kat wrote:
Mr.Doobie wrote:

By the look of those pictures, they're upsetting her, too.
Yeah, but, saying that, Michelle Pfiefer's catwoman wore heels, and it worked there... I'll wait to see the film.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:32 am

I think I have to agree on the costume seeming a bit half-assed somehow. Unless it's intentional...?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:30 am

Because if we called it "Rock 'Em, Sock 'Em Robots: The Movie", that would just be silly.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:38 am

Kinda already covered Real Steel a few pages back, Doob. Shit was flung.

Also, agreeing that Michele Pfeifer's Catwoman was the only one that worked with heels. Heels on the whole for an athletic, acrobatic character would seem more a hindrance than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:53 am

TheIan wrote:
Also, agreeing that Michele Pfeifer's Catwoman was the only one that worked with heels. Heels on the whole for an athletic, acrobatic character would seem more a hindrance than anything else.

But it makes their ass and legs look great. Which do you think is more important in movieland?
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:27 am

Mr.Doobie wrote:
TheIan wrote:

But it makes their ass and legs look great. Which do you think is more important in movieland?
Right. I keep forgetting Hollywood prefers looking good over practicality and common sense.
Back to top Go down
Lexin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lexin

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:29 am

TheIan wrote:
Mr.Doobie wrote:
TheIan wrote:

Right. I keep forgetting Hollywood prefers looking good over practicality and common sense.
Not just Hollywood. You see women in high heeled shoes all over the place, where practicality would deem it wise not to wear them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpmrommel.co.uk
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:47 am

Nolan bitches about making a costume too comic booky, then shoves six-inch heels on Catwoman's costume.

Geez, half of Catwoman's comic book costumes don't even bother with heels any more. And she hardly ever wore her hair loose. Really, it could be anybody's costume.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Nihilist
Serial Troll
Serial Troll
Nihilist

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:50 am

So if they're going for a campy Catwoman, shouldn't they be going for a campier Batman in general? I'd prefer Adam West over Christian Bale anyday.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:15 pm

Lexin wrote:
TheIan wrote:
Mr.Doobie wrote:
Not just Hollywood. You see women in high heeled shoes all over the place, where practicality would deem it wise not to wear them.
Including in the actual comic books. Which always bothered me. I mean, you can draw the woman with nice legs and asses, the heel are completely pointless.

Having worn heels myself, they are the fastest route to unsuspending my disbelief. That and strapless tops. Any lady wearing either had better not be doing any gymnastics or I will be completely taken out of the story. Considering Nolan-verse keeps pushing 'realism' over camp, well, I am not a stranger to that sort of hypocracy, but a change of pace would have been nice.
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:24 pm

Mr. Comic Book wrote:
Ears so small you can barely see them (afterthought much?) and an eye mask that looks like a strip of fabric with eyeholes cut out. This looks like a halfassed, lazy Julie Newmar cosplay. Hell, there are convention costumes that kick this one's ass every which way but loose.

Nope, not impressed. This could and should have been a lot better. When Newmar's 40+-year old costume design is light-years ahead of a new movie version, you're not doing your job. And frankly, I'm done with this.

I think her ears are the goggles you can see from the pictures of her on the bike. But yeah, the heels look really wrong in that outfit. I liked the boots from before, bring them back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux   Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Movies That are Going to Suck: Part Deux
Page 21 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next