Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head

Go down 
+48
SlyChild
Verandering
Reidmar
Lysander
Bamshalam
Mystique
Perverted Demon
Psychosomatic
Waffles
Xervexagon
billyhtchcoc
Miss Prince
saeku
kexkex
TheHedonist
Dixie
Trioculus
Shisaiga
Anon_Lurker
Zeiss Manifold
InkWeaver
Shingzyl
BlackWidow
Penguin
Fitchsticks
frostflowers
Braigwen
Lurv
Sorsa A. Jänis
Mae Bedlam
Narwhal
Seule
Danger Dull
myeerah
Blooferlady
Maximilia
Root Admin
Mafiosa
Sarin
Rabid Badger
Tony Branston
Yorokobi
Dr. Professor Science
rae
grmblfjx
Delcat
bleachedblackcat
theweirdkind
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony Branston

Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:22 pm

Lurv wrote:

Maybe I shouldn't have done the... argument from down to up, but oh well.
It works just as well is you imagine PH following up with "Yes!"

Addendum: Mass comment suppression and cheap insults. Nice job Chez.

Addendum II: Racial slurs don't make ED look edgy - what made you think they would work for you?
And if you want to claim its justified by context, show me said context.
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:04 pm

Good on you, Chezara! Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 4 961878

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I was gloriously banned from her page, and I hate bagel bites!
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:11 pm

For someone who thought we were "funny" she sure is BUTTHURT

Edit: heheheh

JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS

Seriously who would buy this shit

Quote :
So, before other people figure out on their own that I am a Satanist, I'll just come right out and say it.

I'm a Laveyan Satanist.

Now before some of you turn your back, read the 9 Satanic Statements and decide for yourself if you're so different from us.

1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!

2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!

3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!

4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!

5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!

6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!

7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!

8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!

9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!

Makes alot of sense, doesn't it?
Anyone else want to "part ways" because my religion is different/conflicts with yours?

I remember seeing this copy-pasted from my earliest days on the internet by the same unwitting dumb ass 15-18 year old kids. At 18 shouldn't you have grown up from this?

lol at that being a "FRIEND CHALLENGE"

This is my favorite journal. GO MY MINIONS BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT CONFLICT RESOLUTION IS.

Quote :
I no longer have any animals that are actually 'mine'.
My beloved snake Barbossa died. My rats have been gone for several months.

And I can't have a pit bull until I move out.

Son of a motherfucking bitch.

I need to get out of here....

You can't even keep track of your fucking rats and you want a dog you can neglect? FUCK YOU

Last edited by Mafiosa on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:13 pm

"Suck an elephant through a coffee stir" is an insult, dontchaknow.

FUCKIN' B&, GUISE.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:35 pm

LOL! That pic was great, Lurv! I love you

EDIT: Also, double LOL at the "flagged as spam" posts. Too afraid to let people comment? That's hysterical, and the sign of a butthurt fanbrat for sure. Someone secure in what they wrote wouldn't care what others said.

SECOND EDIT: At least someone thought we were funny, whoever Kiki is. Smile

Last edited by Maximilia on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:36 pm

Quote :
I'm going to be writing a book...
It's going to be about a pit bull who was born to a backyard breeder, and ends up with a dog fighter. He escapes and roams the streets for a while.

That's my idea so far anyways.

I'm trying to think of names for him: Since he's with a fighter, he'll probably have a fierce name; I've thought about Dog of War, but I'm not sure yet.

If you have any ideas, speak up.

From her myspace:
Quote :

Man, that sucks. My parents are really freaking religious too. They keep trying to shove bible shit down my throat...I hates it. But that's why I'm Nihilist.
I can't wait until I get the hell out of here. I don't know where I'll go, but it won't be here. I already have a few girls offering me refuge, but the closest one is in Vegas....Dammit!
I feel like a little lost kitten looking for a home....

NIL NOOOOOOOO

Quote :
Dang, dude. That's deep....but that's a Love song?

A tip for life I learned the hard way....

NEVER go to a party and drink 9 bottles of Jagermeister, go near somone with a camera, take your top off and run around screaming Dethklok is GAAAWWD!!!!!!

Because chances are, someone is going to take a picture, figure out your password, and post it on your profile. FUUUUUCK.

How cruel are we, WGW?

Quote :
N E V E R ! ! ! ! ! No such thing as to much sugar!!! Toki said so! And if Toki said it, it must be true. Because he is ....I dunno the equivalent to God or something.

DeddyBear, Ares you a dentist?!!!

Den shuts up!!!!! *Stuffs more pixie stick powder into mouth*

Sugar is the imaginary god....Next to Toki.....*Shuffles closer to Toki on the couch*

LOL SO RANDUM

Quote :
Awwwww......F-F-UU UU UUUUC KK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm nearly 17!!! Doesn't that count?!! I always get stuck with Dutch losers. I finally find the most Metal guy in the world, and I'm short by ONE YEAR. ONE FREAKING YEAR. Why couldn't my parents screw one year earlier?! DAMMIT!!! But noooo...they're too fucking Christian and think waiting till marriage will gets them to heaven. Heh, yeah right. No god = no heaven.

But they don't listen to me. Nope, I'm just a 16 year-old Metalhead Gothic Nihilist. Fuck them. I believe what I want. But there's nothing I can do about it. Age is an illusion. The physical police put the bind on that one. There is no limit when it comes to love. Just ask Skwisgaar..............I think I need my meds....and some candy. I likes demon teddy bears....theys CUTE!!!

Jesus fucking christ her myspace is like falling into the proverbial rabbit hole of dumb fuck.

Last edited by Mafiosa on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:45 pm

Mafiosa wrote:

Quote :

But that's why I'm Nihilist.
Aw crap, now you all know it was me all along! :crap:

SHE WAS TELLING HERSELF TO EAT BAGEL BITES IN HER MOTHERS BASEMENT DONTCHAKNOW
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:54 pm

Nihilist wrote:
Mafiosa wrote:

Quote :

But that's why I'm Nihilist.
Aw crap, now you all know it was me all along! :crap:

SHE WAS TELLING HERSELF TO EAT BAGEL BITES IN HER MOTHERS BASEMENT DONTCHAKNOW

OH YOU AND YOUR MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER.

Also THIS:

Quote :
Please guys, seriously, before you go hitting on some girl on DA, please save yourself the embarrassment of looking like a total jackass and take the time to actually LOOK at their profile to see if they have a boyfriend.

After I posted a recent picture of myself, some guy called 'BreathlessKnight' sent me a note that said "so sexy...wanna play".

Yes, Quite innapropriate.

I was actually somewhat offended. I told him I had a boyfriend to which he replied "srry didn't know".

DUUUURRRRRRHHHHHH.

If you post a comment on my pictures saying I'm "cute" or "pretty", that's fine. I take it as a compliment and go on. But please, don't get creepy or anything. Asking my age and such is pushing it.

So guys, please. Have some courtesy and at least make sure that it's a SINGLE lady you are trying to court.

...LET'S DISCUSS THIS AND HOW MUCH IS WRONG WITH IT.

Quote :
They're so helpful....but expensive.

The problem is, I NEED one.

I don't know if I've ever mentioned it before, but I have epilepsy. I don't have the grand mal seizures, but when I do have a seizure, I become blind and almost deaf, can't stand or walk, or hardly even speak, and am basically incapacitated.

And lately, I have been having more seizures. This worries me, and after a previous severe and public (at the mall) seizure, I have been considering getting a S.A.D.

I'm afraid that the next seizure I have could be seen by the wrong person who realizes my vulnerability, and takes advantage of me. I could be robbed, assaulted, or worse (ALMOST ALMOST ALMOST RAPED)...but if I had a dog with me, I might be safe.

After visiting several S.A.D websites and seeing the sky high prices and waiting lists, I will probably have to train my own pup. It will be a lengthy process, but it will be worth it.

She also moved with her boyfriend into an RV and decided that dropping $200+ food, medical bills ect. on a lifetime commitment dog was a GREAT IDEA.

Quote :
Is it wrong of me to want to "sleep in a pile" with Carol (monster from Where the Wild Things Are)? He was adorable...

wat
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:26 pm

I got banned! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My post?

Quote :
"For someone who claims to be such a huge fan of Silent Hill you sure as hell don't know much about it. Especially Pyramid Head. That creature is the very embodiment of Rape. He's not some cuddly, misunderstood, emo, whiny, leather wearing, sex kitten in need of a good lay.

If your character happens to cross his path, she is going to be dead then have either the tip of his mask or his demonic dick shoved into any and every hole whether natural or Pyramid Head made. End of story.

This reminds me of all the Twi-Tards out there who seem to think that Edward is the very embodiment of sexy. Sorry...but SMeyer did not describe a Vampire when she said his skin was cold and his dick could kill Bella. She described an Incubus. Look it up.

If you want to fawn over a misunderstood, emo, whiny little bitch, try these fandoms instead:

Final Fantasy
POTC
Harry Potter
LOTR
X-Men
Batman
and many others...

Now...I shall resume my search for Fan Fiction that does not suck an elephant through a coffee stir."

The butthurt is strong with this one...
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:42 pm

Awww... She blocked me. The butthurt is, indeed, strong with this one.

Also, WHY IS HER NAME SO GOD DAMN COMMON. :redangry:
Back to top Go down
Tony Branston

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:55 pm

Quote :
This fic could have worked if you hadn't made it THE Pyramid Head. It could have worked if you just made it some guy who was used by the town's power as a demon executioner who she could redeem. Hell, you could have used a canon character in this and the overall canon rape factor would still have been less lethal.
Put it simply, Pyramid Head is a monster. There's nothing beyond "instinct" and whatever orders his controllers are giving. There is no capacity in him for love, as anyone who knew a thing about the games should know.
I would like to think you would improve, but your history of responding to criticism suggests otherwise.
Awaiting ban, and letting Chez know who I am when she or her "little army" come here looking for revenge. I could always use some more reviews.
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:05 am

Tony Branston wrote:
Quote :
This fic could have worked if you hadn't made it THE Pyramid Head. It could have worked if you just made it some guy who was used by the town's power as a demon executioner who she could redeem. Hell, you could have used a canon character in this and the overall canon rape factor would still have been less lethal.
Put it simply, Pyramid Head is a monster. There's nothing beyond "instinct" and whatever orders his controllers are giving. There is no capacity in him for love, as anyone who knew a thing about the games should know.
I would like to think you would improve, but your history of responding to criticism suggests otherwise.
Awaiting ban, and letting Chez know who I am when she or her "little army" come here looking for revenge. I could always use some more reviews.
That was a great response. However, just reading her fic and looking around her dA, I'm pretty sure she only saw the Silent Hill movie.

ETA: Post 1000! Woo!
Back to top Go down
Lurv
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lurv

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 4:10 am

Oh, so she hates Twilight, BECAUSE EDWARD IS TOO UGLY FOR HER. Of couuurse she wouldn't have a problem with anything else in those books.

Anyway, I don't think the fic would be very good even if it wasn't about Pyramid Head. The character developement of Xervsomethingsomething isn't really beautifuly written.
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 4:22 am

I got banned too and I didn't even get started on trolling her page. Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 4 309696 There's only the comment left she made about my bad English Razz
Back to top Go down
http://sunbeamattack.deviantart.com/
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:30 am

...I got banned for posting :pringles:.

Also, GODDAMN I TOLD YOU I'D MISS THE WANK WRRRYYYY
Back to top Go down
Tony Branston

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:27 am

Update: Banned some time between 6:50 and 7:20 Pacific time, with not even an accusation of basement-dwelling
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:30 am

I love how she indiscriminately sics her army of retarded sycophants on anyone who dares to criticize her shitty work, but the moment the tables are turned she's deleting comments left and right and being a total pussy about everything.
Back to top Go down
Blooferlady
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Blooferlady

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:40 am

Aw, I didn't even get a response. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Wasn't banned though.
Back to top Go down
http://blooferblog.tumblr.com
Tony Branston

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:45 am

Hey! Cool!
Our flaming does not exist! In fact, the journal entry in question never existed!
Back to top Go down
Blooferlady
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Blooferlady

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:28 am

Tony Branston wrote:
Hey! Cool!
Our flaming does not exist! In fact, the journal entry in question never existed!
Oh that is classic.
Back to top Go down
http://blooferblog.tumblr.com
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:36 am

Countdown to a new passive-aggressive entry in 3... 2...
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:27 am

I just started PMing her.

Told her that her flailing just attracts more sharks.

This one does not listen.
Back to top Go down
frostflowers
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
frostflowers

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:57 am

Blooferlady wrote:
Tony Branston wrote:
Hey! Cool!
Oh that is classic.
Someone should let her know that the Internet remembers. The Internet always remembers.

And damn, computer trouble made me miss the wankery! I hate it when this happens.
Back to top Go down
Fitchsticks
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Fitchsticks

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:59 am

I missed the wankery through sheer unobservance. This is gold. GOLD I tells you. I can't wait for their twu wuv healing sex ^^
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:28 pm

Quote :
NEVER go to a party and drink 9 bottles of Jagermeister, go near somone with a camera, take your top off and run around screaming Dethklok is GAAAWWD!!!!!!

Let's run this through the Truthinator:

Quote :
NEVER go to a party and drink a bottle and a half of Mike's Hard Lemonade, go near somone with a camera, take your top off and run around screaming Dethklok is GAAAWWD!!!!!!

(9 bottles would kill her. And anyone I can think of. Unless she means those little airplane jobs.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next