Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lets Plays: Sturgeon's Law in Full Effect

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ViewSonic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
ViewSonic

Lets Plays: Sturgeon's Law in Full Effect Empty
PostSubject: Lets Plays: Sturgeon's Law in Full Effect   Lets Plays: Sturgeon's Law in Full Effect EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 11:55 am

What are the worst let's players you can find? Finding bad ones is easy-finding those that are truly unwatchable is a challenge. I have a few submissions!

Here is a specimen belonging to the "Sir Ron Lionheart clone" genus. I defy you to watch for longer than the tutorial mission.

Often IWBTG brings out the worst in people.

Even let's players I really like, such as OMFGCata.

I think watching this will cause me to develop cataracts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

iJustine's Portal 2 playthrough: the stuff of legends, now preserved forever on Viddler.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Lets Plays: Sturgeon's Law in Full Effect   Lets Plays: Sturgeon's Law in Full Effect EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 10:54 pm

I'm thinking you could have put this in the videogames forum, where it'd be far more relevant.

I'm also thinking that you should really, really provide more reasons for why these LP's suck. Some of us are lazy and/or don't have time to sit all the way through the videos. Granted, you gave more information than you sometimes have in previous posts, so, yay?

Thirdly, I'm thinking you need to fix the link to your Portal 2 LP that you claim is "the stuff of legends" - speaking of, why is it the stuff of legends again? Because it's awful? Because it's good? Details are awesome, y'know?
Back to top Go down
http://sparrow779.livejournal.com/
Cunovendus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cunovendus

PostSubject: Re: Lets Plays: Sturgeon's Law in Full Effect   Lets Plays: Sturgeon's Law in Full Effect EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 3:09 am

Quote :
Thirdly, I'm thinking you need to fix the link to your Portal 2 LP that you claim is "the stuff of legends" - speaking of, why is it the stuff of legends again? Because it's awful? Because it's good? Details are awesome, y'know?

I have heard of that player, and although I've never seen the video, from what I can gather, she's supposed to be notoriously bad at the game. I can't verify this, or comment further, until I've actually seen it.
Back to top Go down
ViewSonic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
ViewSonic

PostSubject: Re: Lets Plays: Sturgeon's Law in Full Effect   Lets Plays: Sturgeon's Law in Full Effect EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:38 pm

Okay.

A. The bastard keeps singing. When he's not singing, he's talking.

B. Pewdiepie has been reduced to shrill "what? Hahahahahaha!"

C. OMFGcata acts like a moron even more so than usual.

D. Just look at the god damn screen. Look at that. No man should suffer through that.

E. She spends upwards of ten minutes on the puzzle that teaches you how portals work. The tutorial.

Hope this helps! Haven't seen either of you around the forums! Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Plays: Sturgeon's Law in Full Effect   Lets Plays: Sturgeon's Law in Full Effect Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets Plays: Sturgeon's Law in Full Effect
Page 1 of 1