Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find

Go down 
+10
Chris91
Mr.Doobie
Penguin
Cunovendus
Aggie
TheIan
Knorg
Mikey Go WOOGA
Cyberwulf
ZOOLANDER
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ZOOLANDER
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
ZOOLANDER

The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find Empty
PostSubject: The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find   The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 6:10 am

As ViewSonic mentioned briefly, iJenna is one of worst LPers the interwebs has to offer, namely due to her epic stupidity. The original footage of her piéce de resistance, a minimally edited and widely panned playthrough of Portal 2, is hard to find owing to the fact that the YouTube version was set to private after she got the shits with her critics. Now, I beat Portal 2 single player in a single afternoon with 45% of the total trophies and only needed to consult a guide once (for some of the harder to find achievements); iJenna took DAYS to finish the damned thing and only after reading guides, watching other playthroughs AND getting fans, friends and family to help her.

The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find 724940  Why did she even bother if she's so bad at puzzle games?

OK, some of her commentary is funny in the beginning when she talks back to Wheatley and the Announcer...

Quote :
Wheatley: Say apple.
Jenna: (very loudly) Ap-APPLE! *presses the button designated "Say Apple", Chell jumps instead* Does it say apple?
Wheatley: OK, what you're doing there is jumping...
Jenna: (grumbling) Say apple.
Wheatley: OK, you know what? That's close enough. Just hold tight.
Jenna: Is he trying to make me feel stupid?

...but once she hit the first portal puzzle I wanted to break the game controller over her empty blonde head. iJenna gives girl gamers a bad name.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find   The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 5:19 pm

you give men a bad name
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find   The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:44 pm

you give feminists a bad name
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find   The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:47 am

You give Australians, a people known for being drunken, useless criminals, a bad name.
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find   The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:39 am

SHIT JUST GOT REAL.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find   The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:49 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
You give Australians, a people known for being drunken, useless criminals, a bad name.

You give Americans, a people known for being arrogant, gun-crazy sociopaths, a bad name.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find   The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:27 pm

HopClop, I think you need to take some time away from the forum, pray to your Lady of the Labia, give us a breather from your insufferable, nigh-soul-crushing stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find   The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 3:31 pm

so like the point i was making is as follows:

any time someone says "[Individual] gives [entire demographic] a bad name" what they're really doing is using one individual's behaviour to justify their prejudices against said demographic
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find   The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 3:35 pm

xerrofoot wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

You give Americans, a people known for being arrogant, gun-crazy sociopaths, a bad name.

You give carbon based life, a group known for selfish consumption and destruction, and poor hygiene, a bad name. Colbert

Cyberwulf wrote:

any time someone says "[Individual] gives [entire demographic] a bad name" what they're really doing is using one individual's behaviour to justify their prejudices against said demographic

SHUT UP I'M HAVING FUN
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find   The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:16 pm

You give love a bad name.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find   The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:58 pm

Aggie wrote:
You give love a bad name.

I already made that joke.

Like, four months ago.

Keep up.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find   The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 3:21 am

Cyberwulf wrote:

Your point is invalid. I <3 girl gamers, but I hate the shit out of iJenna.

Mikey's right, you really do have a persecution complex.

EDIT: Ian, if you can get everyone to agree to quit the 'hurr durr clopper' bullshit permanently, I'll leave the forum for a month. Dead serious. I'll log out my account and delete WGW from my Opera Speed Dial. You want to get rid of me that badly, you'd better start trying every avenue.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find   The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:34 am

New game folks!
It's called the, "Ignore the Clopper Threads!"
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find   The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:50 am

Clopper wrote:
Your point is invalid. I <3 girl gamers, but I hate the shit out of iJenna.
No, my point is valid. You said she "gives girl gamers a bad name". You didn't say anything about loving girl gamers but. Even if you had, it's still a bullshit thing to say, because you're holding an individual responsible for whatever "bad name" [demographic] has, instead of blaming chucklefucks who seize on any excuse to hate and dismiss an entire group for the "bad name". If you loved girl gamers you wouldn't insist that every single one of them be absolutely perfect all the time, lest they give themselves a bad name.

Quote :
you really do have a persecution complex.
I love how you say this and then try to bargain with The Ian as the board's representative to get everyone to stop calling you Clopper.

Quote :
Ian, if you can get everyone to agree to quit the 'hurr durr clopper' bullshit permanently, I'll leave the forum for a month.
How about you leave forever?

No?

All right, how about this? How about you don't take a break, and instead of calling you Clopper, I call you Ragfeeder Fuckedback?
Back to top Go down
Cunovendus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cunovendus

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find   The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:01 am

TheIan wrote:
New game folks!

Ha! Most of you guys couldn't ignore a fart on the other side of the world without a button that screens it from view. Razz 
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find   The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:48 am

Cunovendus wrote:
TheIan wrote:
New game folks!

Ha! Most of you guys couldn't ignore a fart on the other side of the world without a button that screens it from view. Razz 
wtf is wrong with you
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find   The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:38 am

Cyberwulf wrote:

How about you leave forever?

No?

All right, how about this? How about you don't take a break, and instead of calling you Clopper, I call you Ragfeeder Fuckedback?

How about you just call me Xerrofoot and cut the bullshit? Hey, I offered you people an out, not my fault you wouldn't take it.

Cunovendus wrote:
Ha! Most of you guys couldn't ignore a fart on the other side of the world without a button that screens it from view.

Sadly, that is quite true. I seem to be the only one capable of actually ignoring people. When I say I'm ignoring someone like Penguin, I really am. I don't click 'view this post', I just do exactly what I said I would and let those on my list go unheard.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find   The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:45 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Cunovendus wrote:
TheIan wrote:
New game folks!

wtf is wrong with you
To be fair, Cuno is right.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find   The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 3:21 pm

xerrofoot wrote:
Hey, I offered you people an out, not my fault you wouldn't take it.
Let me see. We stop using brony-related slurs, forever, and after a break of one month, we get to enjoy your obnoxious, sexist, rape-threat-making self forever. How generous of you.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find   The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 3:41 pm

TheIan wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
Cunovendus wrote:
TheIan wrote:
New game folks!

wtf is wrong with you

You can't view a fart you bargain bin of clueless
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find   The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 3:46 pm

Personally, I call you Clopper mostly because I hate your username and "Clopper" is easier on my eyes.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find   The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:27 pm

Penguin wrote:
TheIan wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
Cunovendus wrote:
TheIan wrote:
New game folks!

wtf is wrong with you

You can't view a fart you bargain bin of clueless
Way to prove the point even further, you lumpy turd.

Seriously, we look for even the most minute details to bitch about. It's nitpicking brought to a new level of bitchiness.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find   The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:02 pm

xerrofoot wrote:

Pause for a moment, if you will, to contemplate the irony of WGW's biggest egomaniac calling others arrogant. Xerroclue doesn't believe in God; he thinks he is God. I don't know what like about him the most: his high-handed presumption of moral superiority over anyone who disagrees with him while he makes rape jokes and fantasizes about sexually molesting teen girls; his incredible capacity for projecting his own worst character flaws onto others; his endless whining about being called "Clopper" while he shamelessly demonizes entire genders and countries; or his inability to take a hint when someone tries to tell him he's being an asshole.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find   The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:59 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
xerrofoot wrote:
Hey, I offered you people an out, not my fault you wouldn't take it.
Let me see. We stop using brony-related slurs, forever, and after a break of one month, we get to enjoy your obnoxious, sexist, rape-threat-making self forever. How generous of you.

You know, you're not perfect yourself. Every time you point a finger at someone, there are plenty of fingers pointing back at you. You make mountains out of molehills, you go apeshit at any perceived gender-based slight and I don't think I've ever seen you say a single kind word to anyone here ever. You also keep going on about the rape thing even though a) I stopped doing it ages ago and it's not my schtick any more and b) you're not supposed to dredge up shit from other threads, remember?

Say what you want about me, but at least I'm actually capable of being nice to people now and then. You're just a bitch. And by 'bitch' I mean a woman who is being unpleasant for the sake of being unpleasant. There's being assertive and then there's just being nasty.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find   The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:39 am

clopperdredgingupshitfromotherthreads wrote:
You make mountains out of molehills, you go apeshit at any perceived gender-based slight and I don't think I've ever seen you say a single kind word to anyone here ever.

straightfromthehorsesmouth wrote:
you're not supposed to dredge up shit from other threads, remember?

MOMMA MOD MOMMA MOD I DEMAND SPANKINGS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find   The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find Empty

Back to top Go down

The Worst Let's Plays You Can Find
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next