Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head

Go down 
+48
SlyChild
Verandering
Reidmar
Lysander
Bamshalam
Mystique
Perverted Demon
Psychosomatic
Waffles
Xervexagon
billyhtchcoc
Miss Prince
saeku
kexkex
TheHedonist
Dixie
Trioculus
Shisaiga
Anon_Lurker
Zeiss Manifold
InkWeaver
Shingzyl
BlackWidow
Penguin
Fitchsticks
frostflowers
Braigwen
Lurv
Sorsa A. Jänis
Mae Bedlam
Narwhal
Seule
Danger Dull
myeerah
Blooferlady
Maximilia
Root Admin
Mafiosa
Sarin
Rabid Badger
Tony Branston
Yorokobi
Dr. Professor Science
rae
grmblfjx
Delcat
bleachedblackcat
theweirdkind
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:15 pm

It's kind of sad that her "alter ego" is a murderer/rapist who has nothing better to do than avenge fanfic authors.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:31 pm

Last edited by Rabid Badger on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:30 pm

Tony Branston wrote:
You might want to watch this fan for the inevitable backlash to my comment.

Quote :
I recognize you - you're one of the ones who brought down the blog of that poor girl who critiqued Chez's fic in January.
Really, just look at Chez's conduct - she picks a lot of fights herself against people who point out the flaws in her work or try and make anything similar to it. I'm sorry, but she's not a whole lot better than the bastment-dweller persona you project on the haters.
Still, rest assured the odds of Chez getting an ED article are slim unless she makes some really daft provocation (i.e. update with a chapter where not-Pyramid Head kills a pack of pastiches of people like me.)
BAHLEETED

In other news, he made another journal.
Back to top Go down
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:29 pm

Oh snap, Tony, did you get blocked too?
Back to top Go down
Xervexagon

Xervexagon

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:12 am

Sup, bitches.

Last edited by Xervexagon on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fitchsticks
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Fitchsticks

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:26 am

^ AMAZING.

Somebody make a FF profile with that.
Back to top Go down
Sarin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sarin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:07 am

Xervexagon wrote:
Sup, bitches.
I WANT YOUR LONG, BLACK TONGUE INSIDE ME
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:53 am

Xervexagon wrote:
Sup, bitches.
Oh, Pyramid Head Xervexagon, you're so sexy. Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 9 355243
Back to top Go down
Tony Branston

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 12:25 pm

Mae Bedlam wrote:
Oh snap, Tony, did you get blocked too?

Indeed.
Kinda sad - I was actually hoping to have some sort of dialogue, but instead she shut up shop completely. Same thing happened to her FF.net account
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:25 pm

Quote :
OMFG! LMFAO!

I completely agree with Chromophobia. This story is complete **, and your a liar! I checked out your DA page, and lmfao! You truly are a wannabe. Hon. You are NOT satanists- I read your fic with satanists; they ** LAUGHED!

Retard!! BTW; you should check this out:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .org/new-releases-f1/let-s-romanticize-this-psychological-horror-aka-pyramid-head-t972.htm

You ACTUALLY have readers! AMAZING!

Anywho, I was just wanting to inform you that you suck, PH is OOC, you are a **, and you so want PH to ** you anally, its showing in your fic.

DUDE! WATCH SILENT HILL; PLAY THE GAME. GO TO THE SITE- A LOT OF PEOPLE WANNA TALK TO YOU.

and its very stupid how you block people who write you a comment. Lmfao.

CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT?

LITTLE SHYTE TALKER.

Keep dreamin about getting it anally by PH!

=]
Okay, who is it?
Back to top Go down
Sarin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sarin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 1:00 pm

It's probably some kid from FF.N (or, less likely, dA) who followed the links and decided to make an "EVERYONE'S THINKING IT I'M JUST SAYING IT" post. I giggled anyway at the "YOU DREAM OF BUTTRAPE" crack, because I have a juvenile sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
Explit
Anonymous

PostSubject: Lies.   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:14 pm

This person is not in any way, shape or form, Chromophobia.

She has been in Denmark for a month.

This is some person who got into her account and changed a lot. I know this because, I have her on my AIM. We applied to the same medical school. Also, in November, she asked me to wait until the Christmas Holiday's to post a new chapter of her story since she wouldn't be here.

Also, prior to any confusion or 'wtfs', Chromo., is 18. She is not in 'high school', nor would she extensivily stupid and low rate as this. (trust me, her flame would have been a lot worse.)

I only wanted to clear her name before this got out of hand. Which it did. This person also posted a 'appology'-- don't read its. Its all lies.

I only wanted to write for if she ever did come on to this site, she wouldn't have to deal with anything. Also, I wanted to clarify that this person isn't her. Its so stupid.

No words. No words.

--which also makes me wonder how many brain cells this person has; he/she could have trashed Chromo's page and stories, but they didn't. They only wrote a review and changed the profile and the pic.

I even feel stupid now for even doing this, but... I would have been highly unfair to let this continue. To both Chromo., and whoever gets bashed by this person.

I'm Lmfao at the stupidity of this! Razz

But just keep in mind: CHROMOPHOBIA IS IN DENMARK AND WILL NOT BE RETURNING UNTIL JANUARY. So any posts by this person, its a lie.
Back to top Go down
Sarin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sarin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 12:48 am

^^^So, in other words, Chromophobia posted that review while incredibly drunk.
Back to top Go down
Tony Branston

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 2:21 am

Can someone who can endure reading this crap please bring us back into snarking?
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 2:22 am

We're doing the badfic readings of them, but I do plan on continuing the snarking. I think finals were just a bit hectic for everybody this week.
Back to top Go down
Waffles
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:41 am

I don't see anything wrong with this creature not raping the femaxxle. At least he's learning that he needs to consent or else the girl needs to chop off his balls.

And for the baby problem: abortion.
Back to top Go down
Tony Branston

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:20 am

Waffles wrote:
I don't see anything wrong with this creature not raping the femaxxle. At least he's learning that he needs to consent or else the girl needs to chop off his balls.

And for the baby problem: abortion.
I've been afraid to read it in detail, but... Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 9 199471
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:27 am

Tony Branston wrote:

I've been afraid to read it in detail, but... Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 9 199471
Spoiler:
Uh... Tony,
Spoiler:

Also,
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tony Branston

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:35 am

Spoiler:
Also, where will the aforementioned badfic reading take place?
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:38 am

Spoiler:

Yes, we already finished it. We're just doing some editing before posting the audio here.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:32 pm

Okay, seriously, if you're not trolling and are actually trying to defend Chromophobia's besmirched honor, please realize that none of us know or give a shit about her.
Back to top Go down
Xervexagon

Xervexagon

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:02 pm

Honestly RAPE they're just KILL jealous 'cause I'm so EAT sexy.

And I'm not KILL OOC, I've always been a RAPE playa. Just look at the EAT skirt/apron combo I've RAPE got going on.

Last edited by Xervexagon on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tony Branston

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:32 pm

I've yet to see the movie, but I need to know if PH actually needs to eat in that incarnation. I seriously think she just made that part up.
Also, for whatever reason, I can't help but wonder if PH will end up paying child support.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 6:14 pm

Tony Branston wrote:
I've yet to see the movie, but I need to know if PH actually needs to eat in that incarnation. I seriously think she just made that part up.
Also, for whatever reason, I can't help but wonder if PH will end up paying child support.

I don't recall him eating in the movie. Skinning people alive, yes. Eating, no.
Back to top Go down
Psychosomatic

Psychosomatic

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 3:27 pm

Unless he eats things by raping them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next