Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME

Go down 
+106
Arcadia Rose
marysukiyaki
ViewSonic
Ratchetmon
Mikey Go WOOGA
Soothsayer1989
Un1t 0n3
Summercorn
grmblfjx
Nihilist
Kevin M
WarriorOmen
William Shakespeare
Lady Anne
MacedonianSunWarrior
Eeveegou
rae
Technobrat
teal deer
Snake Bandage
Howithurts
CaptainMcNeil
The Scientist
StandupShady
WD40
Sarahsuke
Alhazred
ZOOLANDER
Wolf
Quijotesca
Foxy
Vilecat
Observed
Vanilla-villa
DavidH
SirDixonDongs
Disco Stu
Mr.Doobie
Braigwen
Alex89
kelly
Maximilia
Miss Prince
Khajidu
Grimley Fieendish
szaleniec
Nightboomfer
Chris91
littledorrit
Sutremaine
Tony Branston
Jesus.
myeerah
knightwithoutacause
DarthDarthington
Exodia's Right Leg
Chaltab
Somath Cegem
Penguin
Root Admin
Notomys mordax
tachikoma01
Just Chipper
Reidmar
Sloth
Dixie
Perverted Demon
V3N0M
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
MC Guffin
Trioculus
Malganis
InkWeaver
Zeiss Manifold
CleverUsername
Sarin
Lurv
Achtung Baby
Tungsten Monk
Keith Fraser
gaijinguy
Bamshalam
Hot Cancer
TheHedonist
Kirby
unskilled78
Saleha
Dr. Professor Science
Rabid Badger
dariamorgendorffer
the asylum
Cyberwulf
Alea Iacta Est
Reepicheep-chan
Dick Powers
Rizale
Lysander
Ceres
anangrychocobo
Mae Bedlam
Delcat
Mafiosa
Seule
Lembech
Narwhal
Toastuh
110 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:54 am

Not that I've heard of. Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 26 611762
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:12 am

My god are we still talking about this guy?

He hasn't done anything in months jesus...
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:46 am

Because if we keep talking about him long enough, sooner or later he WILL do something and we will all be entertained once again. It's like if you clap your hands hard enough, all the faeries I ever killed will come back to life (and start biting me on the face).
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:51 am

We certainly didn't have to wait long for him to resurface....Check out these two sterling examples of self-delusion and self-pity he spewed onto Facebook over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:43 am

Chris91 wrote:
We certainly didn't have to wait long for him to resurface....Check out these two sterling examples of self-delusion and self-pity he spewed onto Facebook over the weekend.
Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 26 199471 -no comments-
Back to top Go down
StandupShady
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
StandupShady

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:05 pm

For some reason that first one actually made me feel a bit sorry for him. Occasionally I think of him as a real person and not just a lolcow and I feel bad for laughing at his expense.

Then I remember what a twat he is and it doesn't seem so bad.

Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:16 am

Well, it looks like CWC is one step closer to getting that jail sentence he so richly deserves...according to the CWCki his court case from last October's brouhaha at the Game Place has now gone to the grand jury.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:54 pm

Colbert Well ladies and gentlemen, I've finally found out a place where chris-chan is hiding. Gaia Online, Yes the site that's infested with little kids and hasn't been good since '05. I have reason to believe that Chris-Chan is hiding there in an attempt to get away from all the shit that is blowing over on his main site.
Back to top Go down
Dixie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Dixie

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:01 pm

linky?
Back to top Go down
Soothsayer1989

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:02 am

It appears to be true, I signed on just to give the information you guys need about Chris-Chan or whatever his name really is.

For the last year a very annoying piece of shit has been hanging around bothering anybody and everybody and making new accounts constantly, trying to flirt with anything female and referring to himself as both a male and a female although he claims to be straight. He told one or two people about his real name and identity and those people finally got fed up with his shit and revealed it. Chris-Chan is on Gaia, and he has the following known usernames:

Nightmare_Mittens
Demonic Values
xx The Underworld xx
Captain Bonecold
Nocturne_Mittens

Nobody has been able to get rid of him because Gaia's priorities sure as hell aren't in customer service. He claims now to be a 23 year old named Bryan who lives with his mother and pretends whenever he makes a new account that the account isn't his and pretends to know nothing about what anyone is talking about.

If you want to "say hi" to Chris feel free, we'll all thank you for it!!!
Back to top Go down
knightwithoutacause
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
knightwithoutacause

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:03 pm

It kind of doesn't surprise me that Chris-chan would be on Gaia. That would be the perfect place for him to lurk.
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:46 pm

I'm honestly surprised CWCWiki hasn't got an article of his previous on there.

You can't tell me that he has only just discovered the place.
Back to top Go down
StandupShady
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
StandupShady

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:00 pm

No wai. Somebody should tell CWCki so that investigations can take place.
Back to top Go down
Snake Bandage
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Snake Bandage

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:33 pm

There are rumors going around that Chris is now claiming he has recently lost his virginity.

Either those rumors are false or he's lying through his teeth.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:40 pm

I'd say the latter.

Wow. I'm totally holding my breath for the 16th. I'm not all that familiar with the US criminal justice system; just how big a deal is a Grand Jury trial?
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:49 pm

xerrofoot wrote:
I'd say the latter.

Wow. I'm totally holding my breath for the 16th. I'm not all that familiar with the US criminal justice system; just how big a deal is a Grand Jury trial?

It has the name 'grand' in it, you'd think it'd be big, but, no... just no.... Colbert
Back to top Go down
Exodia's Right Leg
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Exodia's Right Leg

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:57 am

Chris is a terrible liar. Whenever he wants to deny or hide something he just draws a lot of attention to it. He uses Suspíciously Specific Denials seriously.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:25 am

Exodia's Right Leg wrote:
Chris is a terrible liar. Whenever he wants to deny or hide something he just draws a lot of attention to it. He uses Suspíciously Specific Denials seriously.

Colbert we're talking about CWC not our Chris91 right? Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 26 896582
Back to top Go down
Snake Bandage
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Snake Bandage

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:24 am

Reidmar wrote:

Colbert we're talking about CWC not our Chris91 right? Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 26 896582

My long-standing theory is that Chris91 hates CWC as much as he does because CWC reminds our Chris of himself, so he feels a need to put an emphasis on the few differences between them.

I do have to hand it to our Chris that CWC is more pathetic than he is. But that's because he's so infamous and heavily researched. Heavens know what our Chris does when he isn't whining on WGW.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:43 am

Snake Bandage wrote:
Reidmar wrote:

My long-standing theory is that Chris91 hates CWC as much as he does because CWC reminds our Chris of himself, so he feels a need to put an emphasis on the few differences between them.

I do have to hand it to our Chris that CWC is more pathetic than he is. But that's because he's so infamous and heavily researched. Heavens know what our Chris does when he isn't whining on WGW.
So, I vote we send mikey over to find out what he does. Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 26 588739
Back to top Go down
Snake Bandage
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Snake Bandage

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:55 am

Reidmar wrote:
Snake Bandage wrote:
Reidmar wrote:

So, I vote we send mikey over to find out what he does. Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 26 588739

Bet you want to be the fly in the wall with the popcorn for that encounter. Wink
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:54 am

... IT'S LIKE YOU'RE IN MY MIND! :O Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 26 453357
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:44 am

Snake Bandage wrote:

Yeah, well, your theory is dead wrong. Razz The differences between me and him are legion. I hate CWC for the same reason everyone else does-- he's a racist, sexist, homophobic, deranged egomaniac with all the social graces of a brain-damaged gnat. I don't see anything of myself-- or anyone else, for that matter --in the walking insult to evolution known as Christian Weston Chandler. As I've said before, one of the crucial differences between me and Chandler is that unlike him I've got the brains to keep my lousy artwork to myself; another major difference is that I would never put paranoid rants like this on my answering machine.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:34 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Snake Bandage wrote:

Yeah, well, your theory is dead wrong. Razz The differences between me and him are legion. I hate CWC for the same reason everyone else does-- he's a racist, sexist, homophobic, deranged egomaniac with all the social graces of a brain-damaged gnat.

"Brain-damaged gnat" doesn't really fit. Because a gnat is completely harmless and totally unnoticed most of the time, and therefore isn't capable of the displays of lunacy that CWC is.

CWC is more like a hyper howler monkey. Colbert
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:10 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

CWC is more like a brain-damaged howler monkey who has been repeatedly abused and tormented by the whitecoats who keep him. Colbert

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME
Page 26 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next