Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Student Kills Intruder with Sword

Go down 
+29
Dr. Professor Science
kuroineko
szaleniec
the asylum
EileenK98
Manny
theweirdkind
unskilled78
Melissa
Penguin
GamemasterAnthony
Hot Cancer
rachel
Maximilia
Verandering
Raine
gaijinguy
Lapin
Mikey Go WOOGA
Ceres
Fairlight
Root Admin
Chaltab
Narwhal
KelinciHutan
Sparrow
KGarrett
Mafiosa
King Bee
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

Student Kills Intruder with Sword - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student Kills Intruder with Sword   Student Kills Intruder with Sword - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:16 am

Raine wrote:
Melissa wrote:
Raine wrote:

I believe it's "Wo pigu hentong".
Doesn't "Wo" mean "I"? I'll admit, the only full sentence of Mandarian Chinese I know is "Wo ai ni." (I love you.)
Shh, don't reveal it actually means 'my butt hurts'.
I knew paying attention during Firefly would come in handy someday! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: Student Kills Intruder with Sword   Student Kills Intruder with Sword - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:30 am

Hot Cancer wrote:
I think I'll buy a replica Bat'leth from that King Of Swords site Anthony mentioned. Any burgalar would shit themselves if faced with that.
Check it, yo.
Back to top Go down
Kevin M
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Kevin M

PostSubject: Re: Student Kills Intruder with Sword   Student Kills Intruder with Sword - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:07 pm

Home defense, samurai style.
Back to top Go down
Atramentua

Atramentua

PostSubject: Re: Student Kills Intruder with Sword   Student Kills Intruder with Sword - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:18 am

Yeah, I agree with everyone who said this is an antidote. I'm really glad the kid protected himself, and in such a badass way to boot. I hope he doesn't get into any trouble.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Student Kills Intruder with Sword   Student Kills Intruder with Sword - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:56 pm

Dr. Professor Science wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:
I think I'll buy a replica Bat'leth from that King Of Swords site Anthony mentioned. Any burgalar would shit themselves if faced with that.
Check it, yo.

Stealing is dishonorable. This person should perform the maq'to'vor ritual immediately.Wink
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Student Kills Intruder with Sword   Student Kills Intruder with Sword - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:24 am

Personally in the circumstances, I don't blame the kid at all. I mean, it's pretty horrible, but it's classed as self defence. If you're allowed to shoot a guy burgularating your house, then why aren't you allowed to cut him with a blade?

I doubt the kid intended to kill the man - he probably didn't understand how dangerous cutting a hand off really is - and besides, the man had broken into houses before, and it was THREE DAYS since he had just been released, and he was already breaking into houses again? In regards to losing a hand, he got what was coming to him.

In regards to actually DYING, it's a bit more complicated and I'll need a bit more time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Student Kills Intruder with Sword   Student Kills Intruder with Sword - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:22 am

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
I doubt the kid intended to kill the man - he probably didn't understand how dangerous cutting a hand off really is
Based on...?
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Student Kills Intruder with Sword   Student Kills Intruder with Sword - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:26 am

Penguin wrote:
I doubt the kid intended to kill the man - he probably didn't understand how dangerous cutting a hand off really is
Based on...?

Star Wars?
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Student Kills Intruder with Sword   Student Kills Intruder with Sword - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:39 am

What I'm trying to get at is that this guy's a student at Johns Hopkins university. I dunno why, but I always associate that place with surgeons.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Student Kills Intruder with Sword   Student Kills Intruder with Sword - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:20 pm

Melissa wrote:
Penguin wrote:
Based on...?

Star Wars?

Well, a lightsaber is a crappy sword in that it burns off any wound it inflicts, so there's no bleeding.

Penny wrote:
What I'm trying to get at is that this guy's a student at Johns Hopkins university. I dunno why, but I always associate that place with surgeons.

That's probably how he knew to cut the man's hand. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ceres
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Student Kills Intruder with Sword   Student Kills Intruder with Sword - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:41 am

To be fair, he was probably waving the sword around and probably didn't expect to cut anyone up. I mean, those main-order swords seem harmless enough. Who'd think you could inflict good damage with a cheap copy of Aragon's sword?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Student Kills Intruder with Sword   Student Kills Intruder with Sword - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:41 am

Ceres wrote:
To be fair, he was probably waving the sword around and probably didn't expect to cut anyone up. I mean, those main-order swords seem harmless enough. Who'd think you could inflict good damage with a cheap copy of Aragon's sword?

"Gee, this is heavy, made of metal, and very sharp. How could flailing it around cause serious harm to anyone within five feet?"

We're not as stupid as you average Frenchfag. Even in Baltimore, they aren't that stupid. Razz
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Student Kills Intruder with Sword   Student Kills Intruder with Sword - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:21 pm

Mail order swords are usually a bit blunt, it'd be hard to chop someone's hand off without meaning too.

I still think you're well within your rights to challenge a burgalar and say: "Get out or I'll cut your fucking hand off with this big bastard sword." and then do it if he approcahes you instead of saying "Yes sir, sorry sir." and leaving.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: Student Kills Intruder with Sword   Student Kills Intruder with Sword - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:37 pm

Yes, especially if you don't know whether he's armed or not. This is completely self defense, in my opinion, no question about it; and it's self defense done in the single most badass way possible.

And I went through a period where I was seriously considering buying a sword. They usually come with 'sharpness' ratings. Some of them really are quite sharp, though some are completely blunt. They're all really expensive.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Student Kills Intruder with Sword   Student Kills Intruder with Sword - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:55 am

PSA: A sword is not the ideal home defense weapon.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Student Kills Intruder with Sword   Student Kills Intruder with Sword - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:11 am

Especially long ones.
Back to top Go down
Chocho
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Chocho

PostSubject: Re: Student Kills Intruder with Sword   Student Kills Intruder with Sword - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:54 pm

Melissa wrote:
Penguin wrote:
Based on...?

Star Wars?

History? That was usually the punishment for stealing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Student Kills Intruder with Sword   Student Kills Intruder with Sword - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Student Kills Intruder with Sword
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3