Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Third Edge of the Sword

Go down 
+12
Soylent Green
CaptainMcNeil
fapfapfap
Aggie
I_Lam_Edhellen
Chris91
Miss Misery
Lapin
Maximilia
Mikey Go WOOGA
Mr.Doobie
DavidH
16 posters
AuthorMessage
DavidH

DavidH

The Third Edge of the Sword Empty
PostSubject: The Third Edge of the Sword   The Third Edge of the Sword EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I just found this blog that reminds me so much of that blog that Strychnine keeps putting up under my name with all the misogyny, rape apologetics, and victim blaming.

A few examples:

Quote :
If you impersonate a police officer, or a massage therapist, or a doctor, or even an auto mechanic you'll be fined at best and more than likely spend some time in the slammer. Now when you impersonate a slut we don't fine you, and we don't throw you in jail. There's really only one punishment for dressing like a streetwalker when you aren't one: you do have to endure the occasional rape. You should really suffer it in silence. Accept the character flaw within you that caused this, and move on. Police and court resources are already busy enough with real criminals: like actual rapists who do nasty things to their niece or the homeless native chick passed out under the bridge, or a conservatively dressed urban professional walking to her car, or a girl out jogging in a track suit. To equate the act of actually violating and raping one of these people with having sex with a girl who's every square millimetre of public persona screams anybody who wants to can screw me right now is ridiculous.

Quote :
But, as the post title implies, the Edmonton Slutwalk girls have gone a step further. They are explicitly passing themselves off as sluts. This is fortunate, as it means that now we can start bringing the legal and moral force of society to bear upon them. To re-iterate:
Every woman marching in the Edmonton Slut Walk is publicly declaring herself a slut. This means every woman there desires sex with any and all partners. Any sexual activity you initiate with them comes with implied consent. They cannot say no, and if they do understand all their 'no's mean yes. They are all asking for it. They want it bad. Now. From you. Go get 'em!

Now if you disagree, if you think that's not what this is about at all, then two things come to mind:

1. If a bunch of women stand on the street claiming that they are shoe shiners, and they refuse to shine your shoes, you not only have a false advertising charge you can lay on them, but also discriminatory business practices. Women claiming to be nymphomaniacs who can't get enough may just find themselves having to explain why they are so prudish.
2. By their own admission, they are lying bitches. The worst kind of woman. All marching on the street. Together.

If your wife is one of them, I'm very very sorry. Maybe a good rape might make her a little more manageable around the house.

Quote :
I can't believe I hadn't noticed this one. Two Third Edge of the Sword controversial posts are connected:

From yesterday: Edmonton Slut Walk refuses to acknowledge that sometimes the girl who got raped did so because she acted like a slut and paid the price

From 2006: Edmonton gangster loving girls refuse to acknowledge that sometimes girls like Lily Tran are murdered because she wanted to be a rich gangster's boyfriend and paid the price

As I wrote at the time:

Remember thug-girls, the bling bling makes you feel great for a bit, and then your drug-dealing boyfriends get you pumped full of lead. Remember that when you turn down guys like me for the 50-Cent dream:

In both cases, here I am blaming the victim? Why? Because sometimes the victim makes a horrible mistake and deserved what she got.

The author's description of himself is also rather amusing. Emphasis mine.
Quote :
Dr. Richard P. Feynman was perhaps the most brilliant scientist of the 20th century (including Einstein) and a brilliant storyteller and speaker who had a slightly conservative worldview. Ann Coulter is perhaps the most outspoken woman of the 21st century, known for her quick wit and invective style almost as much as her extremely conservative worldview. She is also rather good looking, and apparently quite intelligent in her own right. Therefore, it seems natural to consider myself the love child of the two (who I believe never met), despite my strong resemblance to both of my actual parents. I too am a brilliant scientist, a quick-witted conservative extremist, a good storyteller, and a lover of women booze and food.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: The Third Edge of the Sword   The Third Edge of the Sword EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:41 pm

Quote :
Dr. Richard P. Feynman was perhaps the most brilliant scientist of the 20th century (including Einstein) and a brilliant storyteller and speaker who had a slightly conservative worldview. Ann Coulter is perhaps the most outspoken woman of the 21st century, known for her quick wit and invective style almost as much as her extremely conservative worldview. She is also rather good looking, and apparently quite intelligent in her own right. Therefore, it seems natural to consider myself the love child of the two (who I believe never met), despite my strong resemblance to both of my actual parents. I too am a brilliant scientist, a quick-witted conservative extremist, a good storyteller, and a lover of women booze and food.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: The Third Edge of the Sword   The Third Edge of the Sword EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:20 am

Quote :
I too am a brilliant scientist, a quick-witted conservative extremist, a good storyteller, and a lover of women booze and food.

You're male, right?

Yeah, that shit is normal.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: The Third Edge of the Sword   The Third Edge of the Sword EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:03 am

Quote :
But, as the post title implies, the Edmonton Slutwalk girls have gone a step further. They are explicitly passing themselves off as sluts. This is fortunate, as it means that now we can start bringing the legal and moral force of society to bear upon them. To re-iterate:
Every woman marching in the Edmonton Slut Walk is publicly declaring herself a slut. This means every woman there desires sex with any and all partners. Any sexual activity you initiate with them comes with implied consent. They cannot say no, and if they do understand all their 'no's mean yes. They are all asking for it. They want it bad. Now. From you. Go get 'em!

Now if you disagree, if you think that's not what this is about at all, then two things come to mind:
If a bunch of women stand on the street claiming that they are shoe shiners, and they refuse to shine your shoes, you not only have a false advertising charge you can lay on them, but also discriminatory business practices. Women claiming to be nymphomaniacs who can't get enough may just find themselves having to explain why they are so prudish.
By their own admission, they are lying bitches. The worst kind of woman. All marching on the street. Together.

If your wife is one of them, I'm very very sorry. Maybe a good rape might make her a little more manageable around the house.

..............!!!!!!!!

WAT. This. No computey in Max's head.
Back to top Go down
DavidH

DavidH

PostSubject: Re: The Third Edge of the Sword   The Third Edge of the Sword EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:32 am

Yeah, like I said, the rhetoric is just so similar to that blog that is only there for the little attempt at a smear campaign.

Strychnine wrote:
Does affirmative action for women justify rape?
MRA Eivind Berge has some strong arguments on why he believes it does

Actually, I can agree with him there. If AA really made some men poorer and therefore denied them sex completely rape would be morally justified, especially in countries where prostitution is also illegal/becomes too expensive. Why is rape worse than permanent incel?
I think that if women insist on being completely "equal" to men, they should agree on legalized prostitution, because if the genders are to be completely equal, men should have access to sex as easily as women do. Women can get sex anywhere, anytime they want, but without prostitution, most men can't. If they don't want prostitution to be legal, then they should accept that some ineqialities exist, and that both genders can be victims of it.

I wouldn't advocate it, or condone it. But I wouldn't bat an eye lash if it took place in America. American women fucked themselves out of thee highest status position in world history. The sexual economy eventually needs to collapse just like the housing boom did.

I wouldn't bat an eyelash at large amounts of American women being raped at random as I don't consider them human beings.

Let's specify "human beings".

[1] Pre-nuptially chaste women? Check.
[2] Sluts who screw every abusive sleezy man in sight. Nope.

You can't rape a modern slutty woman. At least not in the sense that you'll be taking her chastity and breaking her hymen. Nor in the sense that you're ruining someone else's property (husband or father). Modern slutty women have already gangbanged themselves into the lowest status on earth. Hell, don't most college bimbos now get raped as initiation into sororities?

My logic is that rape won't devirginize her. And a woman's status depends on her virginity. So rapeing a slut doesn't change her status in any way.

As far as personal safety goes, if women reject patriarchy then they don't deserve the security net that comes with it.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: The Third Edge of the Sword   The Third Edge of the Sword EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am

Hold on, hold on, I need another cup of coffee before I can deal with this epic stupidity. Or epic trolling, whatever the fuck this shit is. And even if it is trolling, I have no doubt that there are plenty of people who agree with it quietly in their heads, so it actually kind of merits a real response.

Or we just viciously attack his blog and make him cry like the child he is.

I'm still weighing the merits of both sides.

Back to top Go down
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miss Misery

PostSubject: Re: The Third Edge of the Sword   The Third Edge of the Sword EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:52 am

Quote :
My logic is that rape won't devirginize her. And a woman's status depends on her virginity. So rapeing a slut doesn't change her status in any way.

This sounds a lot like that fschmidt stooge from the Love-Shy threads.

Back to top Go down
DavidH

DavidH

PostSubject: Re: The Third Edge of the Sword   The Third Edge of the Sword EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:04 am

Miss Misery wrote:
Not at all surprising, as it was written by another stooge from love-shy.com that seems to hold fschmidt in high regard.
Back to top Go down
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miss Misery

PostSubject: Re: The Third Edge of the Sword   The Third Edge of the Sword EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:36 am

DavidH wrote:
Miss Misery wrote:
Not at all surprising, as it was written by another stooge from love-shy.com that seems to hold fschmidt in high regard.

As if that's something to be proud of. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: The Third Edge of the Sword   The Third Edge of the Sword EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:31 pm

Miss Misery wrote:
Quote :

More like Charles Manson.
Back to top Go down
I_Lam_Edhellen
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
I_Lam_Edhellen

PostSubject: Re: The Third Edge of the Sword   The Third Edge of the Sword EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:45 pm

I like that its title is a phallic symbol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.realelvish.net
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: The Third Edge of the Sword   The Third Edge of the Sword EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:05 pm

Maybe I just don't know enough about swords, but do swords have a third-edge? I'm confused. The only weapons I've been near are handguns and hunting rifles. Maybe it's that middle bit?
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: The Third Edge of the Sword   The Third Edge of the Sword EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:26 pm

Maybe it's just the optimist in me talking here but is there any chance that this blogger is simply trolling for high profile attention?
Back to top Go down
fapfapfap
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
fapfapfap

PostSubject: Re: The Third Edge of the Sword   The Third Edge of the Sword EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:47 pm

Dude probably lives by himself in a log cabin in Nunavut, and this is his way of trying to make some American friends.
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcNeil
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
CaptainMcNeil

PostSubject: Re: The Third Edge of the Sword   The Third Edge of the Sword EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:49 pm

He praised Ann Coulter. If he was serious, he lost all credibilty anyone might've given him. Not that anyone should give him any.
Back to top Go down
Soylent Green
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Soylent Green

PostSubject: Re: The Third Edge of the Sword   The Third Edge of the Sword EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:17 pm

It's so gross that those neckbeards think that rape is about sex.
Back to top Go down
DavidH

DavidH

PostSubject: Re: The Third Edge of the Sword   The Third Edge of the Sword EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:34 am

Quote :
While Blogger values and safeguards political and social commentary, material that promotes hatred toward groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity is not allowed on Blogger.
I know they are really slow to act on this sort of thing, but it will be hilarious when they do.
Back to top Go down
Kevin M
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Kevin M

PostSubject: Re: The Third Edge of the Sword   The Third Edge of the Sword EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:44 am

This guy must be a joy to take out on a date. I'm sure he's a joy to talk to over dinner.
Back to top Go down
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miss Misery

PostSubject: Re: The Third Edge of the Sword   The Third Edge of the Sword EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:24 am

Kevin M wrote:
This guy must be a joy to take out on a date. I'm sure he's a joy to talk to over dinner.

Date: "The shrimp plate sounds pretty good. I think I'll order that."

Strych: "Fuck you, whore. You're just a piece of ass who does nothing but walk around acting all superior, you fucking dicktease. You need a good rape to take you down a notch. Fucking lying feminist bitch, you really are asking for it. You sit there in your fancy new dress and fancy new shoes like some kind of queen, pretending you're going to put out, then you'll turn around and have me arrested if I so much as look at you cross-eyed. Bitch. Whore. Slut. You need to be slapped around so you will know your place, which is on your knees, sucking my cock. Goddamn feminists have turned this country into a fucking hellhole. How dare you not flop on your back and spread your legs from me when I snap my fingers. Fucking pathetic slut.

I'm going to order the steak and loaded baked potato."

Back to top Go down
Raziel the Wise

PostSubject: Re: The Third Edge of the Sword   The Third Edge of the Sword EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:37 pm

I never understood this logic... even assuming that the premise (girls dress like skanks to attract men for sex) is true, since when is advertising considered an invitation to theft?
Back to top Go down
William Shakespeare
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
William Shakespeare

PostSubject: Re: The Third Edge of the Sword   The Third Edge of the Sword EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:36 pm

Lapin wrote:
Maybe I just don't know enough about swords, but do swords have a third-edge? I'm confused. The only weapons I've been near are handguns and hunting rifles. Maybe it's that middle bit?

Maybe the sword has a triangular cross-section?
Back to top Go down
Exodia's Right Leg
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Exodia's Right Leg

PostSubject: Re: The Third Edge of the Sword   The Third Edge of the Sword EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:45 am

Someone who describes themselves as the lovechild of Coulter and Feynman, unironically, has told everything one needs to know (and stay away).

Lapin wrote:
Maybe I just don't know enough about swords, but do swords have a third-edge?
That's the point.

I just made a pun, didn't I?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Third Edge of the Sword   The Third Edge of the Sword Empty

Back to top Go down

The Third Edge of the Sword
Page 1 of 1